For His Mistress' Pleasure Ch. 04

Story Info
The party starts and he is the main attraction
2.8k words
4.39
56.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers

As Mistress checked the goings-on in the kitchen I heard the first bell ring. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and held my confidence in check. I knew I looked a little ridiculous in this outfit, but whatever pleased Mistress pleased me even more. A calm rested over me as I opened the door to our first guests.

I recognized them from the fetish clubs we had been to. A man in his late 40’s, football player build like myself, with graying hair and beard lead his submissive on a leash behind him. She was petite and probably in her 30’s with long raven black hair and olive skin. The black of the leather collar wrapped around her neck could not hide the slender swan neck she possessed. She was beautiful and dressed only in an overcoat under which I assumed she was naked. I invited them in as he looked me up and down and she kept her eyes on the floor.

“Sissy boy, huh?” he commented, untying her coat and handing it to me. I nodded, as I took in the thrilling site of her naked with leather cuffs and belt as her garments. Her nipples were pert with gold loops through each and I saw that she had a D shaved into the front of her pussy.

“Daniel” Mistress said coming toward the couple with open arms. “How are you? I am so happy you could make it” They embraced as I put the coat away and the sub stood hands folded.

“It has been a while. You remember, Sonja,” he said introducing his woman.

“Yes. Hello sub Sonja” Mistress put her hand out and the sub fell to her knees to hold it within her own hands and kiss it with complete devotion. “Wow” Mistress said looking at Daniel. “Well trained, better than last time”

She was referring to an incident at the club once where Sonja became a touch frightened, really paranoid, and refused to have anyone but her Master touch her. This is normally OK, but she was there to be used by the crowd as sort of an initiation into the group. At first she was OK, but with her incredible beauty the pawing never stopped and it scared her.

“She is more than ready for tonight, aren’t you girl?” Daniel asked.

“Yes sir. I am here for your pleasure” She replied still embracing my Mistress’s hand.

I felt a pang of jealousy mixed with relief as she spoke since this meant I wasn’t the only one to be gangbanged and forced tonight.

The bell rang again and I answered it as Mistress invited Daniel to sample the canapés. This time there was a couple I had never seen before at the door. Younger, about late 20’s with a man who was medium build with a shaved head and goatee. The woman with him, later I learned she was his wife, was a little larger with massive breasts and curly brown hair. She was dressed in jeans and a button down top, like she was on her way to Wal-mart and he had on dress slacks and a silk shirt. Odd couple, but who was I to judge. I took their jackets as Mistress once again did her introduction.

“Erin, Steve, so wonderful of you to come.” She did no embrace Erin, though Steve gave her a full hug and deeply passionate kiss. Erin looked a little nervous, but she just stood there quietly. I figured this couple was neither submissive nor Dominant, just a kinky couple and that Erin wasn’t too into touching. I wonder how that would affect tonight’s events.

Mistress escorted them into the dining room for appetizers and cocktails, where Daniel set himself up as bartender while I played doorman, or door sissy.

Another ring and 4 people were waiting for me as I opened the door. Two couples, one with a man and a woman and one with 2 guys. The male and female couple was dressed up like my Mistress, making the most of this party invite with perfectly done up hair and smiles so large. The male couple was more leather oriented and as they entered one smiled at me as he rubbed my ass.

“I can’t wait to fuck that ass, sweet thing you are” He pinched me as I made sure not to wince. I smiled back spying the bulge in his pants.

“Welcome, welcome,” Mistress waved them in as I put their coats with the others. “I am so glad all of you could make it. There is food in the dining room and Daniel is making some wonderful Margaritas.”

Everyone went in to eat as I followed to begin my night of servitude. My cock never lost an inch of its desire seeing all these people and imagining serving each, even the sub Sonja or the cold Erin. I picked up a tray and began serving puffed pastry with lobster, bruschetta with zucchini, sundried tomato on crackers and assorted fruits. Mistress lead everyone into the lounge where we had set up several couches, pillow beds on the floors, straight back chairs, and something I didn’t recall, the saw horse. Two large hooks which usually held planters where left bare and Daniel took this advantage by hooking Sonja to one, her hands far above her head standing on her tip toes.

I was envious how they all commented on her and how luscious she looked all tied up.

“She is a fine specimen, if anyone wants to try her out, I would be more than happy to let ya, in fact, just do as you please” Daniel said directing his attentions to the big breasted Erin.

One of the last couples I let in walked toward the girl. He was mid 30’s with long dark hair, pulled back like those European gangsters in the movies, she was medium build, 20’s with long red hair. He had taken off his shirt and was only wearing his khakis, while she had removed her tie dress to be unencumbered by clothes except for a sequined thong. They were a lovely couple and as they kissed and teased Sonja their beauty multiplied.

I couldn’t stop looking until I head Steve call for me.

“Sissy boy” he said and I didn’t recognize it inflected with a male voice. My Mistress solved that as she cropped my ass to get my attention. I took the tray to Steve offering him the delicacies.

“Not that,” he said, his stern voice forced. I could tell he did not run the household and this was his chance to be in charge. “Your lady said she gave you something special today, let me see.” Unsure of what they had spoken about I turned around to show my welted ass. “And” he said. With one hand I pulled aside the thong and let him see the plug. “Nice” he said, moving it around slightly inside me, making my cock stir.

“On your knees” I did as he instructed, never submitting to a man before and feeling ridiculous. “I am going to have some of that,” he whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck.

“Let me see that” one of the men of the male couple said.

“Oh Carl you’ve seen lots of that” his partner commented with a laugh.

“Not as much as you, Louis” They bantered on as I went to them, and bent over. “Nice touch with the markings, Zoë” Carl commented to my Mistress. I could feel their cool fingers tracing them. I felt one hand linger on the marks as another felt for the plug, moving it also in circle inside my ass. My cock strained with this attention. Then a slap.

“I want to play with him too,” Louis said spanking my ass.

“Feel free,” Mistress replied deep in discussion now with Daniel and Erin.

Carl led me to the horse and had me crawl upon it. As I was positioned I felt Louis behind me rubbing against my ass as the plug moved more violently. The feeling was inebriating as I felt so close to coming. My face rested close to Carl's bulging jeans and I felt the first lick of the flogger. With an expert hand Louis administered several swats to my inflamed cheeks never missing a timed step. I peeked to see even the couple occupying Sonja paying attention to the spectacle.

More doses of the flogger and with the sexual tension building in the room. I could smell the come welling up and juices scenting the air. The thrill and intoxicating scene and fragrances shadowed any inhibitions I may have felt. More and more I cried in my head knowing that this was only the beginning.

The floggings stopped as the flogger was passed to Daniel, an expert in the craft. Over and over again he brandished the leather fingers upon my cheeks making me wince with pleasure. I lost all track of time and space as this torture illuminated my soul. Carl lifted my head by my hair asking, “How was that baby?” I responded without thought, “Wonderful” I knew he could see my glazed over look and my total devotion to all in the room now. My last bit of ego demolished.

I noticed to his side that Steve had joined the European couple, Mitch and Elaine, in wonderful delights on Sonja. Steve was licking her ass, while Mitch was licking her pussy and Elaine teased her nipples. Sonja’s head was thrown back, and I knew it wouldn’t be long until she covered Mitch’s face in come.

Carl lifted me from the horse and led me back to where he was sitting. He moved the hair from my face and gave me water to drink calming my heart. I knelt between his legs as he instructed me to take his monstrous cock out of his pants. I unbuttoned and unzipped to reveal a 9” and thick cock which stood rigid before me.

“Ever suck cock before, sissy,” he asked.

“No sir.” I answered my mouth wetting with lust.

“Well now you are no longer a virgin.” I set about sucking this large thing. Savoring the salty flavor of his skin and feeling the velvety touch of it on my tongue. I went about my task slowly letting my rhythm build and keeping my desire to please in check so as not to choke on the huge member. I got on all fours as what I supposed was Louis behind me, taking the plug out of my ass. I didn’t stop sucking, but was disappointed in that empty feeling. Then I realized it wouldn’t be empty for long. I could feel the head of his cock against the hole and almost lost track of what I was doing to Carl when he reminded me by forcing my head down his shaft. I almost choked as Louis stuck the head of his cock into me. I could already tell he wasn’t as big as his partner, but this was the first real cock in me ever.

It was minutes of sucking Carl, with my jaw hurting and Louis slowly penetrating me to the hilt and now fucking me that I thought of how this looked. The realization that I was a fuck toy for two men hit me and the heat of this thought and how much it would please my Mistress made me almost spurt.

I could feel Carl’s grip tighten and I knew that soon he would fill my mouth with his semen, but before he could Louis gripped my ass and filled me with his own lust. He moaned loud, now pounding my no longer virgin ass with his spurting cock.

As if not to be outdone, Carl erupted in my mouth and it took all my concentration to remember to swallow. I had never swallowed male cum before. Tasted it yes, but never felt the waves of it shooting down my throat. He moaned also as did I with delight at coming over to this side.

Carl released me as him and Louis embraced ignoring I was even there. I sat back on my heels and looked around thinking everyone would be watching me get used, but they were all in their own plays.

Erin was between Mistress’ legs licking her luscious cunt as Daniel was fucking her ass, hard like Louis just did mine. Steve and Mitch were in a DP with Sonja as Elaine kept calling the sub girl dirty names. Sonja squealed as she came and both men filled her with come. All three shivered.

“Good whore slut. You come queen” Elaine said pulling Sonja’s hair. I felt sort of sorry for her, but then again I was just pounded in both ends and loved it. Mitch got off of the small girl and sat back, his condom covered cock shriveled in the after glow. Sonja sat back too and was cradled by Elaine who now said sweet things as she fingered the girl’s pussy. A regular Sybil. Steve sat back too and watched his wife have her own fantasy played out.

Steve saw me sitting there and called me over. He took the condom off and gave it to me to throw away. I did and brought him a drink as Erin moaned the loudest with her orgasms.

After everyone was spent on round one I sat at my Mistress’ feet and listened to the praise given to us subs.

“Tightest ass I’ve had in a long time” Louis remarked as he pinched Carl’s nipple.

“Yes, you haven’t been that tight since you were 12” Carl stabbed back. Both laughed with the group.

“Wonderful beauty, Daniel, you can pick em” Mitch remarked with a slightly southern drawl.

‘Thanks” Daniel said smiling at his sub who was now bound to the horse.

Erin, dressed in a robe sat less self-conscious now with her legs open and her glow returning. Steve also was getting the feeling for round two by massaging Mistress’ shoulders.

“ I don’t know about you all, but I could go for another fuck.” Mistress said turning to Steve and placing his semi-rigid member between her lips. She pulled my head between her legs as I lapped her juices and she sucked him with abandon. He wasn’t as large as Carl, so she practically swallowed him whole.

As I enjoyed the flavors of my beloved’s cunt I felt hands on me again, female hands this time. My legs were moved apart as a woman took my cock into her mouth underneath me and someone stuck a finger in my ass. I was so turned on and afraid I was going to come that I had to concentrate on pleasing my Mistress.

The expert mouth on me sent shivers up my spine and I took repeated deep meditative breathes while licking to avoid losing my load too quickly. The skilled hand on my ass inserted another finger pressing upon my prostate milking it making it even harder to concentrate. Without my will I could feel my tool ready to release as I said with a groan, “I’m going to come.”

The words were barely in the air as I leaned forward, deeper into the woman’s mouth shooting my excitement down her throat. She choked, but took it all as I shook in ecstasy and three fingers played in my ass hole. As soon as the moment passed the fingers were removed and Elaine crawled out from under me her mouth dripping with my come. She kissed Mitchell who drank from her lips driving me mad.

My face was forced back between the lips of my Domme’s pussy instinctually lapping up her juices. Moans and groans filled the air, as did the fragrance of delight and passion. She wrapped her legs tightly around my head forcing me deeper and I blessed the chance to crawl inside her. Only after she was spent was I released. I crawled into her lap my head resting on her stomach, sucking her nipples and showing my unwavering devotion to her.

Daniel joined us, kissing her and massaging my back as if I were a child, and I was, a child born of her lust and my desire to please. Sonja crawled into our embrace and spooned inside me.

The room had fallen silent with only the sound of classical music from the disk player giving a somber tone. On the pillows were Erin and Elaine kissing and fingering each other’s pussies, while Mitchell cuddled Elaine making sure not to invade Erin’s space. Steve lay on his own falling into sleep by the sound of his breaths becoming gentle snores. Carl and Louis embraced and caressed like lovers do.

I knew the night wasn’t over, but I took this as my rest time so that I could perform for their enjoyment later.

femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers