For Horny Submissive Women

Story Info
Do you like to follow orders?
779 words
4.05
166.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shhhh
Shhhh
54 Followers

Note: I love reading stories others post, and lately what I've been craving was one which "orders" me to do various things and consequently, lets me pretend that I am being controlled by some unseen Master. Unfortunately, I have yet to find any such story. So, I decided to write one myself. If you're so inclined, I'd love it if you would write a similar story and give me a link to it. ...And I realize this story is aimed at females; sorry to be exclusive, but as I said, really this was just me writing the type of story I would like to read.

Before we begin, you will need:

1. A tube of toothpaste

2. 2 clothespins

3. A jar of petroleum jelly

4. A carrot (get one that's not TOO wide, but be sure it's long and thick enough it won't break)

5. A handheld mirror

Take off all of your clothes now if you haven't done so already.

Sit back in your chair and spread your legs wide. Wider, keep spreading those legs until your pussy lips start to part and you can feel the cool air kissing your pink insides. Put your hot little cunt on display like the whore you are; thrust it out and think about how deliciously slutty you must look right now, naked and spread open like a dirty porn star.

Now take your mirror and look at yourself. Look at your pussy. Is it starting to get wet? Take one hand and spread your pussy lips as far as you can for a closer look.

Now open the jar of petroleum jelly and scoop out a nice big glob with your index finger. Rub it into your clit, but don't let yourself cum, slut.

Cup your breasts in your hands and squeeze them gently. Make them bounce a bit. Make sure to pay lots of attention to your nipples. Pluck at them, rub them, poke and prod them, even pinch and pull them a little. Be sure to get them nice and hard and very sensitive. Once you've done that, open the tube of toothpaste and put some on your finger, then rub it into your hard little nipples. Can you feel it tingling, sending tiny jolts of electricity through your tender nubs? It's time to put the clothespins on your nipples.

How do the clothespins feel? Do your nipples feel like they're on fire? The pain will become duller shortly, don't worry. Play with your pretty little pussy to distract yourself, but once again, don't let yourself cum. Are you dripping yet? Stick a finger or two inside and fuck yourself slowly. What if someone were to walk in on you right now? What would they think of the slut sitting with her legs spread, her nipples pinched tightly between clothespins, and her fingers buried in her hot wet cunt?

Run your fingers up and down your slit, and make sure to run them over your puckered asshole. Linger there a bit longer each time, and start to apply a small amount of pressure to it, teasing it. I hope you still have some petroleum jelly left, slut, because you'll probably be wanting it in a minute. It's time to penetrate your asshole, so coat your finger in that petroleum jelly and then return to your anus, this time applying enough pressure to penetrate it. Push your finger in as far as you can, then move it in and out, fingerfucking your tiny asshole.

Don't think I've forgotten about the carrot, slut. After you've lubed up your asshole, I want you to coat the carrot in petroleum jelly as well, then rub the small side up and down your slit, then over your asshole. Position it against your anus and when you're ready, start pushing it in. Take your other hand and play with your spread pussy while you do this. When you get the carrot buried in your asshole as far as you want it to be, carefully fuck it in and out of your shithole a half dozen times, then, while the carrot is still embedded in your ass, remove the clothespins on your nipples. Concentrate on fingerfucking your drooling pussy and rubbing your engorged clit rather than the new wave of pain surging through your nipples.

Get yourself off now, slut. Play with your sore nipples, your wet snatch, and your slimy anus like the whore you know you are until you orgasm long and hard. When you wake up tomorrow with dully aching nipples and a tender anus, let it be a reminder of what you've just done, and how much you enjoyed it.

Shhhh
Shhhh
54 Followers