For Just a Little While

Story Info
Married couple on vacation.
1.6k words
4.13
115.7k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just for a little while.

We hadn't been away, just the two of us, for several years. We thought a trip to the Caribbean would do us some good. We just didn't know how good!

We arrived at the resort around 7pm. It more than lived up to its billing! (I would certainly hope so at the cost!) Anyway, we had a nice dinner, a couple glasses of wine and then some pretty hot sex before falling asleep. With Sue riding on top of me, seemingly close to climax, I put my hands on her ass and mentioned the possibility of her finally losing her virginity! This was in reference to the hot wife fantasy that had been dominating our bedroom activity for several years. It had started as my fantasy, but it had definitely grown into hers just as much as mine! When she's close, if I softly whisper something about meeting a very fit guy with washboard abs and a long thick cock, I could pretty much guarantee pushing her over the cliff every time! This night was no different! The trip was off to a good start!

The next morning after breakfast we went on a very relaxed and casual snorkeling excursion arranged through the resort concierge, to explore a local reef. There ended up being only three of us and the guide. The third was an older gentleman, European, and by himself due to his wife being called back home for some type of corporate emergency. I must say he was quite charming and very funny! The reef was absolutely amazing! Steve, the older gentleman, seemed to be able to hold his breath for really long periods of time. Even our guide was impressed. He was pretty knowledgeable about different species as well but was also happy to listen to the guide and learn from him too. It wasn't until we got out of the water and were standing on the beach, that my wife first noticed that his white trunks were almost totally see thru when wet. She gave me an "OMG are you seeing this" look, and as I looked, I realized what she as alluding to and it was hard to miss. Despite being at least ten years older than us, and very fit, (still running half marathons we later learned) his obviously large cock was clinging to the material of his white trunks and he might as well have been completely naked! Sue started giggling and Steve started laughing at her laughing. All of a sudden we were all laughing. Finally, still chuckling, Steve said, "What the hell are we laughing about?"

To which my wife said, "Didn't you say you were in advertising?"

He said "Well, yeah, I was, why?!"

Laughing even harder she pointed at his crotch and said, "It looks like you are still advertising!!"

It was really funny! The guide didn't have a clue what was going on. Steve actually turned a little bit red and picked up a towel and wrapped it around himself as he apologized for his accidental exhibitionism. But, the three of us were all laughing hysterically. We said good bye to our guide and headed back up the beach and to the pool area. It was now almost noon and Steve asked us if he could buy us lunch to make up for his little indiscretion. Then the jokes started to fly!

"I've seen a few indiscretions in my day Steve and I wouldn't call that a little one, that's for sure!", quipped Sue.

Sue was really enjoying herself! I don't think I'd seen her this relaxed in years. Of course she also knew that openly flirting with this guy was gonna pay big dividends for her when we got back to our room. She knew full well she was making me crazy!

So she continued, "Just how big is that indiscretion Steve?"

We were all laughing so hard the waitress started laughing without even knowing what she was laughing about!

She said, "Glad to see you are all having a good time."

We finally were able to communicate our lunch order and soon it was on the way along with our first round of margaritas. The next couple hours breezed by. Lots of sexual innuendo and lot's of flirting between Steve and Sue, along with multiple margaritas. Steve jumped in and out the pool several times and in a joking fashion was kind of flaunting his cock in front of my wife and I could tell, she was loving it!! She couldn't take her eyes off it. But at th same time Steve also kept telling me how lucky I was, and how gorgeous Sue was as they talked about all the different things they did to keep fit. There was definitely a connection. The flirting was more and more open as the day went on.

Steve asked me if Sue had any white bikinis?

I said, "You mean see thru like yours Steve?"

He just laughed and said, "I'm sorry Josh, I can't help myself! Look at her! God!"

Sue said, "How would your wife feel about that Steve?"

"Oh she would whole heartedly agree with me Sue! She would be flirting with you more than I am."

That actually made Sue squirm in her lounge chair! Sue was really turned on! And so was I. This was fun! The margaritas kept coming, and Sue's bikini top seemed to keep getting lower and lower. At one point after Steve hopped in and out of the pool again, and was lying on his side facing Sue, she said, "My God Steve, you might as well just take them off!"

"I'm not sure the resort would approve Sue and i'm damn sure Josh wouldn't approve!"

Sue looked right at me and said, "I don't think Josh would mind one bit actually Steve."

I was stunned that she just put that out there! I kind of stammered a quick, "We are on vacation!"

I think at that point Steve realized that his might actually lead to more than just flirting! That maybe he could actually get into my wife's pants. Or bikini, as was the case.

Finally, around 4 o'clock, he was standing right in front Sue right after jumping in the pool again, and now he was clearly slightly hard and clearly really big! While looking at Sue, he just came out with it!

"Josh, would you ever consider letting your gorgeous wife come up to my room with me for a little while? I'd kick myself if I didn't ask."

And there it was. Just sitting there for me to respond to. Blood surged to my cock and my stomach did backflips! I didn't know what to say or what to do! I muttered a long "ummmm" and finally, "That would really be up to Sue Steve, not me!"

Sue looked at me, not believing I just took that bowling ball and tossed it right into her lap! All of a sudden we were in a who is gonna blink first situation! Now, I'm sure the margaritas had a lot to do with it, but Sue just stood up, grabbed her sun glasses and bag, reached out for Steve's hand and asked "Just for a little while?"

Steve waived his hand dismissively and said "Yeah, just for a little while."

She looked back at me giving me one last chance to fold my cards!

"Just for a little while Josh?" The non verbal exchange between us was, if you don't stop this, this guy is going to fuck my brains out with his huge cock, so speak now or forever hold your peace!

With my throat so tight I could barely get the words out, I shrugged, "Ok, just for a little while then!"

Sue raised her eyebrows and I noticed her nipples protruding through her bikini top like I don't ever recall seeing before! The two of them turned and walked away, hand in hand. She threw me one last lustful look over her shoulder that said, OMG, I can't believe we are actually doing this! She winked and playfully stuck her tongue out at me, and off they went. Holy crap!! A little while turned out to be two and half hours!

After an hour I started walking around the resort which wasn't all that big. On the top floor, I walked all the way to the end of the hall when I heard it!

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God!"

"How's that feel Sue?, You like that? Do you like that cock?"

"Fuck! Oh my God! So fucking good! So fucking big! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my little pussy Steve! Oh my fucking God I'm gonna cum again!"

Holy shit!! I had never been so hard in my life.

"I'm gonna cum again too Sue! Are you ready for it? Should I pull out or cum in your pussy again?"

Wow! Again??

"Cum iiiiiin myyyyyyy fucking cuntttttttt!!," Sue screamed!! She was cumming really fucking hard! I had never before heard her use the word cunt!!

I heard Steve grunting, knowing, he was right then depositing his second load of the afternoon, in my now, no longer a virgin, hot little wife!

There was suddenly some people at the other end of the hall. I had to pretend I was doing something other than listening to my wife getting fucked in the room I as standing outside of. I walked down the hall and headed back to our room. Wondering how long I'd have to wait, to reclaim my incredible and now fully, hot wife!