For Just One Night

Story Info
One woman's night of fantasy come to life.
1.9k words
3.94
17.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the room she sits and waits. She knows he will be here soon. She has transformed the boring hotel room into her own personal fantasyland. The standard hotel bed has been stripped of its boring white linen and replaced with soft crimson silk sheets. The mirrors around the room reflecting the many candles she has lit in anticipation of his arrival. The scent of raspberries mixed with vanilla hovers around her, becoming stronger as her pulse begins to quicken at the sound of footsteps in the hallway, louder and closer, then fading again. She draws a trembling breath and thinks to herself, "Silly girl, why so nervous?" But she already knows that answer, she's waiting for him and he always makes her nervous, no matter that they have met many times before, he just has that affect on her. Just as her breathing and pulse are returning to normal she hears movement outside in the hall, then a beep as the door is unlocked, and then like a dream made real, he is there in the doorway.

She watches from a chair in the shadowy corner, as he enters the room, his eyes taking in every detail, finally they come to rest on her. She can see the pure lust in his eyes as his gaze lazily roams over her golden brown skin, across her firm breasts barely contained by the sheer black lace teddy, nipples stiffening under his unwavering stare, lower still causing her to stifle a moan as if he were already touching her. The heat is already pooling in her belly and she knows that this is just the beginning...his demanding eyes continue their journey, taking in her silky black stockings and sexy black heels. He growls low in his throat, "Come here." She rises from the chair and crosses the room, pink tongue sneaking out to moisten her lips. Yes this is what she has waited so long for, to give up control to the one that knows all her secrets, to be the instrument of his will, to please and be pleased. She is his, totally and completely, for this one night, her body is his to command. They have spoken of this night many times, he knows what she wants and is more than willing to give it to her. He stops her before she can get all the way to him and demands in a low voice for her to turn around and face the bed. She does as he asks, her breath becoming uneven.

She feels him come up behind her, hands coming up to cup her breasts, he asks if she's nervous, as she attempts to reply with a shake of her head that she's not, one hand comes up into her hair forcing her head to turn toward him, he growls into her ear, "Liar", and then captures her earlobe between his teeth. Her knees buckle and she drops to the bed. In an instant, he is in motion, grabbing her wrists and pulling her up further onto the bed, binding her hands tightly above her head with the lengths of black silk fastened to the bed frame. Next moving to bind her ankles in the same manner, she is laid spread eagle on the bed. His eyes go to hers and watch as they close, trying to hide from his piercing stare, "Look at me" he demands in a firm voice and she obeys, the desire in her eyes fully obvious as her gaze slips to the front of his pants. He catches her looking and a slow smile crosses his face as he starts to undress, he tosses his shirt to land on her face, and for a moment she breathes in his scent, and then begins to toss her head in a effort to move the garment so that she can see him undress.

She can hear his laughter at her struggle, then a touch of lips on her skin make her go still as he begins kissing and licking his way up her leg from where the silk is knotted at her ankle. Her body tenses as he nears her inner thigh, then stifles a moan as he pulls aside the moist lace of her teddy with his teeth. Shudders run through her as his probing tongue finds her clit, licking and sucking it to full attention. She pulls on the bonds futilely, wanting to plunge her hands into his hair, to force his tongue and mouth deeper into her wetness. She feels the orgasm building as he continues to explore her now dripping wet pussy. He knows she is close to cumming already, he knows her sounds like his own heartbeat. He pulls away and hears her sharp inhale; he chuckles lightly and pulls the shirt from her face. She is flushed and panting, eyes glazed over with lust, then her eyes drop to his member, pink tongue coming out again to moisten her lips.

He knows what she wants just by the look in her eyes, but he's going to do things his way, and she knows it. He places a hand on the thin black lace covering her breasts and pulls hard, the rip loud in the quiet of the room. Her exposed nipples harden almost instantly and he bends his head to take one in his teeth and feels his hardness grow as she cries out in pleasure/pain. He straddles her chest, his member growing harder between her breasts. She knows what he wants and opens her mouth willingly to accept the head of his cock, as he presses her tits around his hardness, moving slowly at first reveling in the feel of her warm skin on his shaft and her hot wet mouth on his sensitive tip. Faster and faster he pumps his need driving him toward orgasm, with a loud groan he buries himself in her waiting mouth as far as he can, feeling her sucking every drop of cum that spills from him, tongue dancing across the tip, begging for more. She strains forward to keep him in her mouth as he tries to pull away, not wanting the moment to end.

Head falling back to the pillow, she sighs then looks at him pleadingly and whispers "Please?" Not yet ready to give in to her pleading, he answers with a quick shake of his head. She is secretly pleased that he doesn't want to end the game just yet, curiosity at his next move causing her to squirm. He reaches out to the bedside table and picks up one of the candles burning there, she watches as he slowly tips the candle downward, the hot melted wax spilling out and onto her erect nipple, first one, then the other, sending waves of fire from her breasts to her loins and back again. She closes her eyes against the exquisite pleasure running thru her body as he continues to trail small drips of the wax down her belly to her wet pussy. Fingers picking up where the wax left off, he begins to rub her clit in small circles, causing her to shudder and hiss a "Yesssss" thru clenched teeth, sliding first one, then two fingers into her dripping slit, he strokes her closer and closer to the brink, backing off, then to razor's edge again. Again and again, building her up higher and higher, then slowing the pace yet again, loving the way she screamed and bucked against his hand, begging for release and not finding it.

Her cries of passion arouse him again and suddenly she screams out "Oh god, oh please fuck me, make me cum, I need to feel your hard cock inside me now!" And then he is rolling, moving to place himself at her moist entrance, pausing only a second then slamming his hardness deep into her waiting warmth. So warm and so tight, her muscles drawing him in deeper still, he pulls back and slams into her again and again, his hands finding her hard nipples, rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers, squeezing and rubbing them to send even more shockwaves thru her. He leans down to sink his teeth into her shoulder, nibble her neck, up to her earlobe, he growls into her ear, "Cum for me, do it, cum for me now!" She moans loudly, throwing her head back into the pillows, back arching up to meet his thrusts, he grabs her hips and feels her walls tighten around his member as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure rip thru her body, she screams and cries out words with no meanings, her sweat-covered body soaking the crimson sheets.

He reaches down and unties the bonds on her ankles, then undoes her wrists as she lies there catching her breath. He places small kisses on her wrists where the silk bonds left their mark on her skin. Though he has released her, he is not finished with her just yet, he flips her over and without being told, she instantly comes up on her hands and knees, waiting for him to fill her up completely. He drives his hardness into her causing her to cry out from the force of the thrust, he slowly pulls back, concerned for a moment that he's hurt her, she looks over her shoulder and pushes back against him letting him know that she is okay. Grabbing her hips roughly, he again thrusts deeply into her body, deeper and deeper, grinding into her wetness, drawing them both closer and closer to the brink, then slowing his pace, and again to the razors edge of climax, then slowing again. It is sheer delicious torture for them both, neither wanting it to end, but wanting the release just the same. He feels her slick warm walls squeezing his hard length and knows that she is nearing orgasm. His hand finds its way up into her dark hair and as he pumps deep into her wet pussy he twists the handful of hair and pulls her head back sharply, dragging his tongue up her spine to her neck to the sensitive spot behind her ear; he breathes into her ear a single word, "Now!" He feels her buck beneath him as the powerful orgasm takes over her body, like an electric shock running through her veins, clutching the sheets and screaming out her pleasure. Seeing her like this and feeling the pulsing of her wet warmth around his thick shaft, he can hold back no longer. Pulling hard on her hair again, knowing it will send her over the edge even further, he grinds into her as deep as he can, groaning loudly as he fills her with his cum.

They collapse into a sweaty tangle of arms and legs for a moment, then she twists beneath him to wrap her arms around him, lips meeting in a kiss, tongues twining together as the kiss deepens. He breaks off the kiss to lay his head on her shoulder, one hand coming up to lightly cup her breast, the pad of his thumb grazing lightly across the still erect nipple. Her long slow sigh sounds almost like a kitten's purr, and he chuckles quietly to himself as they lay dozing in each other's arms. His last thought before sleep overtakes him is how much fun he was going to have fun bending this little kitten to his will...