For Justin Ch. 02

Story Info
You tie up your naughty girl.
1k words
4.12
12.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to get her panties. The door shuts and she turns to see you walking towards her from your hiding spot behind the door. You walk towards her slowly, her pink collar in your hands. She gives you a small smile as you reach up to fasten it around her neck. The leather bites into her skin as she leans up to kiss you. Your mouth is warm and urgent against her soft lips, your tongue flicks into her mouth and her body tenses in anticipation. She pushes her body against yours; you feel her breasts pressed against your chest. Brusquely you turn her around, attaching her leash to the collar. You push her against the bed, bending her over it. Taking her leash in your left hand you hold it to the bed, so she cannot sit up, you take your belt in your right hand and with a loud crack you bring it down against her bare ass. She moans and struggles slightly.

"Shut up. Stop squirming" you command as you bring your belt down again, this time leaving a red mark on her skin. She attempts to sit up but your hand still holds her leash to the bed.

"Naughty girl. I told you to stop squirming. Looks like I will have to teach you how to listen" you say, a cruel grin spreading across your face.

You grab the pink leather cuffs and tighten them around her wrists before commanding her to lie on her back. She abides. You crawl on top of her, your hard cock straining against your pants, you press it against her and she arches her back in longing, rubbing herself against you. Your right hand slides over the side of her thigh, up over her stomach, across her breast – stopping to pinch her nipple between your thumb and forefinger, she closes her eyes and licks her lips, moaning slightly as you lightly pinch her nipple. Your hand slides up to her collared neck and with sudden fierceness you grip her throat

"I told you not to make a sound" you whisper as you hold her throat. "Now I really WILL have to teach you to listen" you say, shaking your head. You let go of her neck and take her cuffed hand – stretching it up over her head. She raises her other arm up to meet it and you take the chain and lock her wrists together around the bedpost.

You reach between her legs, feeling her wetness. She arches her back and gasps as you manipulate her clit with your fingers. You run your finger around her clit, then part her swollen lips and put the tip of your finger against her wet entrance. She bites her lip in anticipation but you do not enter her, instead your fingertip runs around the edges of her pussy. She squirms trying to force your fingers deeper but you do not indulge her. She exhales sharply and lies back, pouting. You smile and lean forward, taking your fingers and running them over her lips, letting her taste herself as she licks her lips. You lean in to kiss her, tasting her off of her own tongue. Your fingers intertwine her hair and you tug it back, exposing her neck.

"I told you I was going to teach you how to listen, didn't I?" you whisper into her ear, your breath hot on her neck.

"Yes" she gasps.

"And if I let you have my cock, how will I teach you to listen?" you enquire, your tone light and mocking.

"I don't know. What did you have in mind?" she asks.

"I don't know" you say as you crawl off the bed and leave the room.

You pause in the hallway to hear her exasperated sigh and smile.

A moment later you return to her, carrying her laptop. She looks confused and you smile at her, setting it next to her so she can see the screen – and see the porn movie that is playing. You smirk as you reach between her sprawled legs and touch her wet pussy. She bites her lips to keep from crying out but you hear her gasp for breath.

"Good girl. I knew you could listen" you coo at her, smirking. "But I think you still need to learn your lesson" you say as you reach down and undo your pants. You slide them off and sit near her, watching the computer screen as you stroke your cock. She throws her head back against the pillow in frustration as you stroke yourself just inches from her aching body. She struggles against her handcuffs as she attempts to turn herself over so she can suck your cock. You smile as you watch her lick her lips inches from your thick cock. You lean forward and run the tip of your cock over her parted lips – wetting them with your precum, which she eagerly licks off; her eyes beg you for relief.

"Watch the movie" you instruct her as you reach your free hand down between her legs. "Watch the movie silently" you amend as you watch her arch her back in ecstasy at your expert manipulation.

She turns her eyes away from your waiting cock and watches the film, her pussy dripping during her punishment. You watch her eyes flick back to her cock periodically as you slowly stroke it, it poised it over body. You watch the movie and stroke yourself for long torturous minutes. Without warning you reach out and grab her hair, pulling her head up and you push your cock into her waiting mouth. The warm wetness of her mouth overwhelms you as you thrust in and out of her mouth, listening to her choke on your cock before you thrust in deeply, letting your cum flood her mouth as she chokes and sputters to swallow it.

You smile and wipe a drop of cum off her chin with your thumb before offering it to her, her eager mouth sucking it all off your thumb as she swirls her tongue around.

"Now you really must wait" you say as you lean back. She bites her lip, not saying anything. You smile "Don't worry, I'll reward your quick learning in just a bit" you whisper as you lean back to watch the porn, running your finger don't her body...