For Lacey

Story Info
A short story I wrote for a friend.
2.4k words
4.41
35.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,822 Followers

For Lacey

"Mmmm...my back is just killing me," Lacey said, her eyes locked on mine.

My heart started to race as I realized I might be able to take advantage of this. "Well, if you want, I could give you a nice massage..."

We were sitting in her hot tub. She had invited me over that night to study for our history class together, but after a few hours of going over terms and pouring over our notes, she had suggested we relax in the Jacuzzi for a bit. I had quickly agreed. Anything that got clothes off of Lacey had my full support.

I had had a crush on her from the first day of class, when she had sat near me in section. We had gotten to talking, and we were now close friends, which didn't stop be from ogling her chest every chance I got. Her breasts weren't huge, but my god were they perky. Their petite size let her go braless sometimes, and when she did, I was worried my eyes would fall out from bouncing up and down in time to her chest. Every step she took produced another glorious jiggle. I would inevitably end up rock hard by the time she got to her seat near me. So when she suggested an activity that would get her into a swimsuit, I could feel my cock stiffening in my boxers before she finished the sentence.

I had changed more quickly, and waited for her outside her room. It took her so long to finish, and my imagination was so active, I was worried I would finish in my swimsuit before she finished putting hers on. The sound of her clothes being taken off was followed by several minutes of her soft footsteps. I could only imagine what a beautiful sight would await me if I were to open the door at that moment: Lacey, completely naked, her platinum blonde hair gently resting on her chest, not quite long enough to hide her pink, erect nipples from my sight, or my lips. I had noticed her blonde eyebrows early on in our relationship, and knew that that meant her little forest of Venus would be blonde, too. How often I wished to see her blonde pussy, how often I had dreamt of plunging my thick, throbbing cock into her, how often I woke up with wet skin and wet boxers from a dream of her. Finally I heard the sounds of clothing again, and I tried to look as aloof as I could while holding my hands in front of my crotch, trying to hide the growing tent that my daydreaming had produced. When she opened the door, I was speechless. My jaw hung down and my cock popped up at the sight of her.

She was wearing a white one-piece that stuck to her like body paint. I had to glance down at her pussy to make sure it was truly fabric. It clung against her soft, supple flesh everywhere. It would have left more to the imagination had she been entirely naked, because the suit highlighted the slightest feature of her body, including her nipples, which were painfully obvious. I could feel my cheeks burn with blood as I blushed furiously. I silently thanked god that my tan was deep enough to hide my blush from her eyes. After a second of silence, she smiled and spoke to me. "Well, are you coming?" as she walked past me.

"Almost," I thought. "Sure," I said aloud. The view was just as nice behind her, as I followed her outside. Her firm ass swayed from side to side like a metronome as she walked. I had to fight the urge to spank her bottom hard.

And now we were together in the hot tub. Every time her eyes had left mine, I had immediately gone back to staring at her breasts. I wondered if she knew just how revealing her suit was. The water just made things worse. I could make out the subtle difference between her firm, round breasts and her cute little pebble-hard nipples if I concentrated, which I most certainly was. At my suggestion of a massage, she perked up, making her tits bounce deliciously. "Oh! I would just love that!" she exclaimed, holding her hands together in front of her chest. She looked thoughtful for a moment and held one hand to her stomach. "But I'm a bit hungry. Do you mind waiting for me while I grab myself something to eat?" she asked me with a slight pout.

"Not at all," I replied. "I'll be waiting for you."

She smiled, making my heart miss a beat, and got out of the water. As soon as her back was to me, I reached beneath the water and started to stroke my throbbing cock, trying to ease the building pressure. I let a moan flee my clenched teeth. I was sorely tempted to bring myself to orgasm before she returned, but I was worried I'd be interrupted, and left worse off than I began. I settled for rubbing myself through my trunks' thin fabric. I could feel my swollen head beneath my fingers, just yearning for release. My cock seemed to be begging me to let it cum; I had never felt it so thick and hard before. I was briefly thankful that I hadn't had to leave the water, certain that I would never be able to hide my hard-on from Lacey, when the lights went out in the kitchen and Lacey stepped back outside onto the lit wooden deck, holding a banana. I silently cursed, wondering what terrible thing I had done to be made to suffer watching this blonde goddess eat something so phallic. I had often imagined her plump, pink lips wrapped around my cock whenever I needed to masturbate. They looked just perfect for fellatio. And now she was going to wrap her lips around this banana. I desperately wished that she would suddenly become temporarily blind, and mistake me for the banana before putting it into her mouth.

"All set!" she said cheerfully, proudly holding the banana erect in her hand, causing yet more naughty ideas to pass through my mind. Her exposure to the cold night air had made her nipples erect, as they threatened to tear through her suit's fabric. They stood rigidly erect, marking bull's-eyes for where I would like to cum. The thought of my hot cum spurting onto her tits caused another spasm of pleasure to run down my shaft, and I quickly focused on other thoughts, lest I cum then and there. I moved over slightly, leaving room to my side for her to sit as she received her massage, but to my surprised delight, she instead gently spread my thighs and sat down between them. "Start whenever you're ready," she instructed me as she slowly, teasingly, unpeeled the lucky fruit.

I breathed in deeply and starting to slowly rub her milky white, silky smooth back. As I caressed her shoulders, I realized that the glass door to her house was acting as a mirror, and I could see her as she slowly fellated the banana in her hands. She flicked her tongue across its tip rapidly before swirling it around the phallic fruit. She began to slowly suck it, pulling it in and out of her mouth. She rested it on her thick tongue, licking and sucking it, softly kissing it. I was mesmerized. As I began to lose focus, I leaned forward, hoping I could get a better view of her performance, but as I did, I felt her backside press against my painfully erect cock. I heard her gasp softly and I quickly backed up, but as soon as I did, she wiggled backwards, until she was pressed tightly against me. My cock was nestled firmly against her, throbbing with each beat of my heart, as if begging Lacey to help it release.

"Mmmm, that feels wonderful, Matthew," she cooed.

"The massage? Thanks," I shyly replied.

"No. Your cock."

I didn't know what to say, so I kept silent, but she continued. "It feels so hard and huge... You know, I think I'm hungry for something besides a banana right now..."

She tossed the fruit aside and turned around, straddling me, grinding her pussy against my rigid dick. She leaned in and kissed my lips, moving down slowly to my neck, to my collarbone, to my chest. I prayed she would continue, but she stopped and moved her way slowly back up. When she had reached my lips again, she thrust her tongue into my mouth. I opened my lips for her, and we sat there, kissing and rubbing each other, her body humping against mine, her breasts bouncing. I grabbed her firm tits, rubbing her breasts, taking her nipples between my fingers and delicately squeezing them. She wrapped her arms around me, her nails scratching my back as she moaned in ecstasy. Her breathing became more rapid. She quickened her pace against my cock. She stopped kissing me as she began to focus on her own pleasure. Her beautiful, thick, pink lips were parted. Her eyes were tightly shut. Her hands left my back and began to manically squeeze and grab her own breasts. She tilted her head back and moaned once, twice. She screamed my name. "Oh Matthew! Matthew! Oh god!" She screamed again, wordlessly this time, before becoming quiet and slowing down. "Oh Matthew! That felt fantastic..." She purred contentedly and nuzzled against my neck, tracing slow circles against my chest with her finger.

Suddenly she stopped and gazed into my eyes, slowly sliding her hand downwards until it was firmly grasping my cock. "Now let me thank you properly," she pleaded, emphasizing the last word with a squeeze. She flashed me a smile and pushed me onto the rim of the hot tub before sliding off my trunks. As the waistband passed my crotch, my erection sprung up, released from its recent prison, eliciting a loud gasp from her lips. Her eyes widened and hungrily ran up and down its shaft, she bit her lower lip, and she tightly wrapped one hand around my cock, used the other to brush her hair out of her eyes, and went to work.

Staring into mine with her beautiful green eyes, she eagerly licked my cock from tip to base, her tongue traversing my entire shaft up and down repeatedly until she was satisfied. She then used both hands to stroke me, teasing me before taking it into her mouth. Her fingers felt electric on my manhood. As they brushed against the rim of my head, sparks flew through my brain. All I could do was stare in wonder at this goddess of delight as she pleasured me. After a minute of manual work, she finally took pity on me and wrapped her lips around my cock's tip. Her cheeks sunk in slightly as she began to suck my cock. I could feel her tongue sliding back and forth under my shaft.

I moaned softly. "Mmmm, Lacey. Your lips just feel fantastic. This is wonderful." She smiled as much as they could with her mouth full before beginning to bob her head up and down, driving me wild with desire. The pleasure kept building, and I wasn't sure how much longer I'd last, when suddenly she released me from her mouth with a puff of breath.

She gazed up at me, a look of mischief in her eyes. "I'm not going to let you finish yet..." she warned me. I whimpered, eager for my eventual orgasm. She began to massage my swollen balls, holding my cock just out of reach of her tantalizing lips. It shuddered with desire in her hand, but she just smiled cruelly and looked at me with her big, innocent eyes. I squirmed in her grasp, desperate to be inside her mouth once again. "Tell me what you want, Matthew," she told me.

I could barely gasp out, "I want to cum..." I would have gladly taken anything she gave me, so long as it resulted in my orgasm. My cock was swollen, the head shiny and glistening from her saliva, firm and hard, ready to be sucked, eager to cum.

Her tongue circled her mouth against her lips. "Well...if you really want that..." She pressed her hands on my thighs and impaled her mouth on my cock. Her lips sealed around my shaft, and she slowly took the entire length of my shaft into her mouth. Her nostrils flared as she deep-throated my dick. She kissed my crotch, clearly enjoying the feeling of my cock filling her up.

I ran my fingers through her hair and moaned. "You're so good at this. Please don't stop..." I stretched my hands down to her swimsuit and pulled it down so I could get at her breasts. I grabbed them and squeezed, prompting her to suck even more enthusiastically than before. I started to rub them, swirling my fingers in circles around her nipples, gently pinching her erect nipples. She stared into my eyes and slowly worked her way back up my shaft until only my head remained in her mouth.

She licked the underside of my shaft just below my head, making me moan. She used her hands to stroke my shaft as she licked and sucked. The pleasure began to rise within me once more. She bobbed her head in time to her hands. My breath grew deeper and more rapid. I could feel my orgasm growing within me. I grabbed her shoulders and moaned loudly as I came hard inside her. Her eyes grew large as the first spurt of my warm semen went down her throat. She quickly swallowed it and pulled my cock out of her mouth. The next few jets of my cum flew onto her face, coating her nose and cheeks a pearly white. As my cum began to dribble out of my wilting cock, she took it back into her mouth, thoroughly sucking every last drop from me. I sighed contentedly as she finished and slowly removed me from between her lips. She looked up at me and smiled as she licked her lips.

"Mmmmm," she moaned happily. "You taste delicious."

"Thank you," I breathed. "You were just perfect." I caressed her cheek with my hand and she nuzzled against it.

"Now," she said suddenly, "when can I have seconds?" She looked from my eyes to my cock as she stroked it slowly. "I'm hungry for you again..."

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,822 Followers