For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee had opened her eyes and pulled her softening cock from my mouth. She then leaned forwards and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth and running it over my teeth as if trying to gather any of her remaining cum. I kissed her back and forgot the world around me.

We didn't stay this way to long when I felt another slap to my naked ass from Ms. Ward.

Look at the mess you've made on my floor slut. I want you to clean that up pointing to my cum on the wood floor. I lifted my cuffed hands and asked her to take them off so I could.

No you little ass fucked, cock sucker. You seemed to like Renee's cum so much, have a little more. Lick it up. She then pulled me off the ottoman by my cuffed hands and pushed me down to the cum puddle on the floor. She put her foot against the back of my head and told me, "Lick you little faggot whore. Get it all up and enjoy the taste." I really felt like crying at this humiliation. It would have been bad enough if it had just been me and Ms. Ward. But knowing Renee was right there watching almost had me in tears.

I began licking the cooling clumps of my cum, swallowing them down without trying to taste them. I only half succeeded.

After I had cleaned all my cum to Ms. Ward's satisfaction, she released my hands from the cuffs. Renee had leaned forwards and was helping to rub some blood back into my stiff arms. I then noticed Ms. Ward had my wallet from my pants in her hand. She was writing down my full name and address. She asked me for my work schedule and times that I'm free. I quietly answered her questions as I sat next to Renee.

Ms Ward then told me I was to be back at her apartment the next Friday promptly at 7:00 PM. If I wasn't there, she'd be visiting me at home. She told me to wear a pair of cut off shorts and sandals only and be prepared to spend the weekend. Since I lived with my parents, I didn't want to have Ms. Ward explaining all this to them. I agreed to be there.

Ms. Ward then grabbed my swimsuit and threw it out in the hall. She then pushed me out naked and shut the door. I was only able to get a brief glimpse of Renee as the door was closed. I quickly put my suit on and got out of there.

I am fearful and elated to return there. I yearn to see and feel Renee again, but dread what Ms. Ward has next in store for me.

End Part 1

12