For Love, and Money Ch. 01

Story Info
The chicks aren't free.
10.5k words
4.23
20.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
121 Followers

Chapter 01: The Chicks Aren't Free

Beth was quite happy, as she drove to work in her new car. She had picked it up at the garage where she stored it. It was a real drag she couldn't drive it home when she visited her parents. There was no way she could tell her parents she could afford a nicer car than they could.

Beth would be driving for an hour, to get to her job. Her new sports car could get there, much faster than she was driving. She enjoyed the drive. She liked to take her time.

The estate was tucked into the mountains. Fifty miles from the city. The estate was quite large. There were no neighbors, for many miles around. The estate was gated and guarded. It was like a completely different world.

Once she entered the estate, her world would change. Beth loved her job. To say she was a prostitute, would be accurate. The term did little to describe her job, at the estate. It would be more, accurate to say, she was a professional sex slave.

She would turn twenty one, this month. She still did not have the courage to tell her parents, about her job. She wanted to tell them. She also wanted to share some of her wealth, with them. They struggled over finances, so much. She wanted to say.

"Here's a few thousand dollars. I make more money than dad does."

At first, it was all about money. At an early age, Beth decided she would not live in poverty, like her parents. At an early age she became aware of the fact, she had a gold mine between her legs. She earned her first money, from sex, at eighteen. Right after her high school, graduation.

She had only waited that long because of her parents. She had never been able to defy them. They completely ran her life. They were quite strict.

She let her uncle, play with her tits. He gave her a fifty-dollar bill. The money was exciting. The sex act was not. Beth didn't find any sexual pleasure, standing next to her uncle, as he played with her tits, and masturbated.

One day, her uncle said, he would give her, a hundred-dollar bill, if she would use her hand on his penis. Beth was fascinated, feeling it swell as she jacked him off. She watched in amazement as he ejaculated all over her hand. He said he would give her another fifty, if she would lick it and her hand clean.

It was her first taste of semen. The taste excited her. She loved the salty taste, of the sticky liquid. Beth loved the money more. Her uncle became a regular source of income for her.

Her biggest problem at the time, was how to hide her wealth from her parents. Her lusty uncle was spending about two hundred dollars a week, using her to get him off. At first it was hand jobs. It progressed to blow jobs in no time at all.

Her uncles fondling and sexual play did have an effect on Beth. She would leave her uncle and go directly to bed. She would masturbate through the night.

Her hand brought her pleasure. It didn't bring her satisfaction. She knew she would have to lose her virginity soon. The sexual fire in her vagina demanded it.

Beth had no intention of giving it up for free. Beth gathered her courage one day. She stood close to her uncle.

"I know you want more of me, than my mouth."

"Yes. I do."

As he spoke, he slipped his hand between her legs. He stroked her vagina.

"How much will you pay me, to come to your bed? I'm a virgin. It only happens once."

Her uncle smiled, as he continued to fondle her between her legs.

"I'll give you a thousand dollars to be the first one."

Beth's head reeled at the thought, of that much money. Beth now knew she had sold herself cheaply. At the time it was more money than she could think about.

The event was more exciting in her mind than the act was. Beth had been excited all week waiting for her overnight with her uncle.

She was supposed to be overnight with her friend. Beth had paid her friend to cover for her. Her friend sold out cheap. Beth spent twenty dollars for her cover story.

Her uncle began to play with her body the minute she entered the room. Beth's passion was high before she got there. Her uncle's hands and mouth, raised it higher.

Beth felt as if she would be raped before she could sit down. Beth used her hands on her uncle's erection just to give herself some time to relax. She was mostly apprehensive about the mechanics of sex. She had been told all of her life losing her virginity would be painful.

Beth fended off her uncle's lust as long as she could. She managed to consume enough alcohol to relax. Beth stood up and smiled, at her uncle.

"I'll get ready for bed. I'll be right back."

Beth had brought a sexy baby doll nightgown. Her lust began to build as she changed into the sexy outfit. Up until this minute her relationship with her uncle had nothing to do with sex for her.

The only sex in the act was her uncles. For Beth it was mechanical and profitable. Beth stood before the mirror in her baby dolls. As she viewed herself in the mirror it became sexual for her.

Beth was in full sexual arousal. She flushed with excitement and vaginal secretions. Her panties were wet when she had entered the room. Her uncle became enraged with lust at the sight of her. He was not gentle. It was more like rape than seduction.

Beth was glad he was into oral sex. He rudely stripped off her damp panties. He had her on her back, on the couch, almost immediately.

He licked her and kissed her between her legs. He really had no idea, how to arouse a woman with his mouth. Her uncle's desire was to taste her cunt and lick her maidenhead before he took it. Beth became more aroused, as she received her uncle's mouth, on her open vagina.

Her uncle was going to take her, right then. Beth pushed him back as she rose up on her knees.

"Do you think I'm pretty, uncle Bob?"

Beth took off the baby doll top.

"Do you like my tit's?"

As she spoke, she crawled up into her uncle's arms. She put her tits in front of his face. Her uncle orally assaulted her tits. He came almost at once as she masturbated him.

Beth lowered her head. She took his softening erection into her mouth as she sucked his last spasms. She licked him and her hand clean.

Beth took his hand and led him, to the bedroom. Beth took his clothes off. She climbed up to him on her knees.

"I'm so excited. I have to touch myself."

Beth lay back on the pillows as she masturbated with her legs open. Her uncle's lustful gaze excited her. Beth was already aroused when she started her masturbation.

Beth began to moan and rock her hips. She was close to orgasm, when her uncle's lust took control. Her uncle climbed up, between her legs. Nothing could stop him. Neither his nieces fear nor her fragile maidenhead. He took her virginity in one full thrust.

Beth felt the small pain from the torn piece of skin. The stretching of her vagina was quite uncomfortable. She lost a lot of her lust with the intrusion of the erection into her virginal vagina.

Beth found no passion in the act. She was happy when her uncle ejaculated in her. It was over quite fast. Beth had expected a night of sex. When her uncle had expended his lust his energy went with it. Her uncle slept through the night. He even missed her masturbation, next to his sleeping body.

CHAPTER

Beth was lightly stroking herself, as she drove. She wasn't raising her passion. She was just enjoying the pleasant sensations. Her passion would rise, when she got to the estate. She loved her job. She loved the money, more.

Beth drove, as she thought about the road that led her to this job. After her thousand-dollar night, her uncle was not so generous. He didn't want her overnight. Beth could always stop by his house and walk out with a hundred dollars for a blow job. Or, two hundred dollars for a quick fuck. A quick fuck was all her uncle was up to.

It was just after she turned nineteen, she found out about the varsity house parties at the university. Women were allowed in free. They could drink as much beer as they wanted.

There was always a blow job room in the back. It was understood, that the women in it would give a blow job, for fifty dollars. Beth spent most of her Friday and Saturday nights, sitting in the back room stripped to the waist. She would drink enough to get tipsy, then go to the back room to make her money.

There was no sex in it, from Beth's point of view. She would stay half drunk and perform for the boys. Sometimes she had to work to get them off. Most of the time she was finished in no time at all. Occasionally they came before she could get it into her mouth.

Beth would wash the taste of semen out of her mouth with beer and wait for her next fifty dollars. Beth could count on five hundred dollars a night. Some nights she made over a thousand.

It all changed when she met Rick. Rick entered the room. He looked around at the young women in the room. Beth knew he was not just one of the students. He was dressed well, and he was not drunk.

After surveying the women, he walked up to Beth. Beth knelt up, to open his pants.

"You're selling yourself cheap. Get dressed. I'll pay you, five hundred dollars, to have dinner with me, right now. If we have sex, after dinner, I'll pay you another, five hundred dollars. If you agree to work for me after our dinner, I'll give you a another thousand dollars."

Beth had a shadow of fear in her eyes, when she looked up at Rick.

"Nothing strange, weird, or kinky. It's straight up, business. You can make much more money working for me, than you can giving blow jobs here. Are you hungry for some real food?"

Rick held out his hand. Beth felt good about taking it, as she raised up to her feet. Beth dressed quickly. That was the last fraternity party she ever went to.

Beth had dinner with Rick. She had gentle sex with him. She left with a new boss and two thousand dollars. It was the first real sex she ever had. She was in heaven as Rick brought up her passion. She found the pleasure she had been sure came from sex.

After her first meeting with Rick, she spent every weekend at one of Rick's party houses. She got a thousand dollars a night for just being there. She split any money she made, turning tricks at the house, with Rick.

She usually made, five thousand dollars, a night. Some nights, with tips, she made ten thousand dollars. Laying on her back at the party house, was good for a thousand dollars. Five hundred for her, and five hundred for Rick.

Rick arranged for a cover job. He supplied her a bookkeeper, and a foreign bank account. Before she was nineteen, she was making more money than her father. Most of her income was tax free.

Her job at the party houses was usually light and easy. Her primary job was entertaining the customers. She walked around, the party house naked. She flirted with the men and some of the women. Hand jobs were part of the service.

They were free, although most of them produced a tip. She kept the tips. She only shared the money with Rick from the tricks she turned. That all changed soon. One night Rick ordered her to his home instead of the party house.

That usually meant, he had a special customer for her to escort and fuck. She loved the special customers. They took her to the best restaurants, to the best hotels, and they paid the best.

Beth was nearing the estate. Her passion was rising. She began to actively masturbate. Just remembering that night with Rick, was more exciting than any of the sex she had at the party houses. She sometimes got a little shuddering orgasm if the men took enough time with her. They rarely did.

None of them were ever like the orgasms she had that night. Rick met her at the door. He was alone. He was dressed casually. He escorted her to a back room in his plush house. Rick and Beth had a nice meal with light easy talk.

After dinner, Rick took her to the den. Through the meal he had fed her wine. In the den, he served her an alcohol drink. It tasted good, and went down easy.

"I've asked you here tonight, to discuss your job. You've been riding the gravy train on nothing, except your sweet innocence. When you started you looked and acted like a girl. As you know, that alone is worth a lot of money."

Rick began to kiss her and to fondle her intimately. Beth had always been aroused by Rick. Rick spoke firmly.

"Strip. Take it all off."

Beth complied. She stood naked in front of Rick. Rick pulled Beth down onto her knees in front of him

"You no longer look like a girl. You no longer act like a girl."

Rick squeezed Beth's tits, firmly.

"These tits belong to a young woman."

He fondled her ass.

"This ass and these thighs belong to a real woman. Your cute and innocent days are over. You no longer fit in at the party houses, you have been working at."

Beth began to cry softly.

"I have other houses. They're whorehouses. You'll still make good money. You won't make as much money as you have been making."

Beth continued to cry. She did not want to be just a common whore working in a common whorehouse. She liked the elegance and class, of the party houses. And, their rich customers.

"I also have a few specialty houses. You would make as much money in those specialty houses as you are making now. The work is harder."

Rick held her close, as she cried.

"Tonight I'm going to give you a special job interview. If you pass the test you will be working in my specialty house. If not, you'll work in my whorehouses and escort services. Or, we'll part company."

Beth was in tears, as she spoke.

"What do I have to do?"

Rick stood up. He stripped to the waist. He spoke with a smile

"It's simple. You do exactly what you are told to do."

Ricks eyes were glowing brightly. He was breathing heavily. The look in Rick's eyes scared Beth. He was no longer bright and easy.

Rick walked up to Beth from behind her. He slipped a ball gag into her mouth. He bound her hands behind her back. Rick pulled Beth to a small stage area. He turned on stage lighting.

"First, your screen test."

Beth was lying on her side. Rick walked around her with a camera, taking pictures.

"The tears are good."

Rick pulled her up, onto to her knees. Beth was flushed with sexual energy. She had begun to flush when she was bound and gagged. She got hotter as Rick snapped the pictures. Rick stroked her wet vagina.

"You're on first base. You like being on stage."

Rick circled her, continuing to flash the camera.

"You are entering the world of master and slave. I'm the master. You're the slave. Your first lesson is, your master is in charge. You will first, learn respect. You will then learn obedience."

Rick pushed Beth onto her stomach. He beat her with his belt. The beating had no sexual overtones. Rick was methodical in his lashing.

He concentrated on her ass. He also covered her back and upper thighs with bright red splotches. Beth screamed behind the gag. She kicked her feet. She tried to roll away. Rick put his foot on her back. She was unable to do anything but scream and kick.

Rick pulled Beth's hair away from her face. He walked around her taking pictures. Rick pulled Beth back up onto her knees. He took more pictures. Rick placed a collar around Beth's neck.

"Now you will learn obedience."

Rick walked around Beth's kneeling crying form. Rick used the whip, as he spoke out harsh commands. He applied one lash for each command.

"Sit up straight. Hold your shoulders up. Push your tits out. Legs apart."

Beth complied with each command. With each lash she got more aroused. The tears began to subside. The moisture was moving from her eyes to her vagina.

Beth had never been aroused like this before. Rick took more pictures. He knelt down and stroked her vagina. Beth's vagina was wet, and open.

"It looks like you are still on the gravy train."

There was nothing gentle about Rick that night. He was hard and harsh. Rick kept her passion up with the whip. He took her passion from her wither she wanted to give it to him or not.

Beth had several powerful orgasms that night. She was subjected to Rick's will. Throughout the night Rick took pictures of Beth. He photographed her in various restraints and forms of bondage. Rick used the whip to obtain her obedience.

Her first whipping, would leave bruises. After that, the whip was used to produce welts. Bright red welts, that photographed so well.

Beth was still turned on in the morning. Beth masturbated several times that day just thinking about her night of bondage with Rick. That week, she waited for her first night at the specialty house with a certain amount of fear. She was sexually excited all week long.

Beth was nearing the estate. Beth was also nearing her orgasm. Beth slowed the car down as she sped her masturbation up. Beth was still shuddering from her small pleasant orgasm when she pulled into the back of the estate. She parked in the employee's parking space.

Beth smiled, as she looked around. The employee's cars were as classy as the client's cars would be, when they began to arrive in a couple of hours.

She had time to get something to eat, get a hot tub, and visit the beautician before she was on duty. The evening would be catered. The kitchen was always filled with wonderful food. Beth ate well then headed for the hot tub.

Beth slid into the hot tub. She was still sexually charged. Tonight she would be on display. Beth always got more excited, when she was put on display. She was sure the first night with Rick would not have been as exciting if he was not photographing her job interview.

Beth began to masturbate as she remembered her first night, at the specialty house. She was on display that night. The specialty house was set up with the theme of a slave auction house. The slaves were auctioned off as the clients arrived. Beth was a new girl. They auctioned off the new girls later in the evening.

Beth had been dressed in a costume that night. Costumes became a regular part of her job, every since. She had been dressed in a garter belt and red silk stockings. Her heels were black. They buckled around her ankles. She was dressed in a plain white bra and panties set. Her skirt reached modestly to just above her knees.

The skirt was slightly flared. It did nothing to emphasize her hips or her ass. Her blouse was a short sleeved plain white blouse. The blouse was conservatively cut. Both the skirt and blouse buttoned up the front. The outfit was complete with the addition of a modestly wide black leather belt.

Beth had been sent onto the floor to serve drinks while the first slaves were auctioned off. Many of the regular girls had regular customers. Those women were sold for the night early and cheap.

Beth endured the grasping hands of the customers, both male and female. As the evening progressed the crowd became larger.

Without warning two barely dressed large men grabbed Beth. They drug her onto the stage. Beth struggled. She was no match for the two men. Beth was put on the stage before the slave trader.

"Leave me alone. Get away from me."

The two men held her struggling form. One man grabbed her hands by the wrists. He pulled her arm's up so that she had to stand on her tip toes. Her mouth was even with the man who was holding her arms up. He seemed to do this without effort.

The other man went behind her. He lifted her skirt, then slashed her with a whip. The man holding Beth up muffled her scream with his mouth. His tongue filled her mouth as she screamed.

The slave master spoke crisply, with a voice of contempt.

"One. You will only speak when spoken to."

Beth was crying softly as the man lowered her arms. Her head was bowed. The slave master spoke, with contempt in his voice.

"Give me your belt."

"Please don't."

The two men repeated their earlier performance. This time the man in the back slashed her ass twice. The slave master spoke

mollyj
mollyj
121 Followers