For Love, and Money Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two. That was for speaking out of turn."

The man in the back slashed her ass three times.

"Three. That was for not obeying my order."

Both times she was whipped, the man holding her kissed her lewdly. His mouth muffled her high-pitched shrill screams.

The slave master held out his hand as he inquired.

"Do you want to see how high I can count?"

"No sir."

Beth removed her belt with her head bowed. She handed the belt to the slave master. He folded the belt in half and slapped his hand with it. It made a loud noise. He smiled evilly.

"Take off your skirt and blouse. I'm going to give you a spanking with your own belt. Do it slowly."

"Please. No."

Beth found her hands, in the air. She was on tiptoes as the man with the whip raised her skirt. He slashed her ass four times.

"Four. That was for speaking."

The man behind her slashed her ass five times.

"Five. That was for not obeying my order."

Beth was released to face the slave master again. She was crying. Her cheeks were wet. Beth's vagina was wet. The pain in her ass faded, as the sensations in her vagina increased. Beth's ass was on fire. The heat radiated from her ass igniting her lust. Beth was wild with sexual need.

Beth was as excited from the act of striping in front of a room full of people as she was from the submission and pain. Beth's tears began to dry up. Her eyes sparkled with lust.

Beth removed her skirt and blouse. As soon as she did the two large men took control of Beth's arms. They encased her wrists with padded restraints. Her wrists were snapped together. A rope on a pulley was attached to her bound wrists.

The rope was pulled up, drawing Beth's hands above her head. The slave master walked behind her. He beat Beth's ass with her own belt then returned his attention to auctioning slaves.

Beth was filled with frustration. The tears rolled down her cheeks. They were tears of want and need. Beth was excited by it all. Mostly, she was excited by her public exposure. And, the pain that brought her delight.

The slave master auctioned off two more women. He returned his attention to Beth. He walked around her, smiling as he did.

"This will never do. It looks like she dressed for her mother."

There was general laughter from the audience. Beth blushed. The slave master produced a pair of scissors, then cut Beth's bra straps. As he cut each one he peeled the bra cup away. He left Beth for a moment allowing his customers to gaze at her in her bondage.

He cut the side of the bra, causing it to fall away. He then cut the sides of Beth's panties and pulled them from between her legs. The slave master walked behind Beth. He slashed her several times with her belt. He was leering at her as he walked back in front of her.

"That was just for fun. My fun."

Again, there was a round of laughter.

Beth was left hanging in her nudity, before the crowd.

The slave master auctioned off two more slaves. The house was filled with the energy of passion and the smells of lust. The slave master returned his attention to Beth.

"You will be worth more with a little detailing. The two large men returned to the stage. They dressed her in a severe corset. One man held the corset onto her. The other one pushed the stiff wires under her breasts. The under wires held her breasts up and out. One man held it in place while the other one laced it up."

He pulled hard on the laces as he worked. Beth's waist was cinched much smaller than it was used to. Beth at first had trouble breathing. It took her a while to adjust.

The slave master cut her garter belt from her. The men attached her silk stockings to the corset. The men took turns slashing Beth, with their whips. The slave master spoke, when they were done.

"That was just for fun. Their fun."

Again, there was general laughter.

"There is one more thing to do before I start the auction. I'll demonstrate her passion. A cold slave is of little value."

The slave master gave a signal. The two men, released Beth's arms. Her arms were tingling. She rubbed them for a moment, before the two men again captured her.

They led her one on each arm. They took her to a short padded T-bar, mounted into the floor. They sat her onto the bar. Her ass hung over the bar open and free. They balanced her as they spread her legs

Both men took liberties with her tits and her mouth. The men, supported her as they positioned her on the bar. The T-bar took her weight. A naked female slave knelt between her legs. The woman licked and sucked, Beth's open vagina.

Beth was already hot. She was soon in the throes of passion. The woman orally masturbated her. The slave master walked behind her as he used the whip on her naked ass.

Beth was wild with lust. She was rocking her hips. She screamed profanities as she she found her orgasm in waves. The whip brought her pain, and raised her lust. Her mind and body were in spasms of pure pleasure. Her face was contorted by her lust.

"As you can see, she's a hot number with the addition of the whip. This is her first night. Tonight, she must be claimed and used on stage. Ladies and gentlemen I will start the bidding at five thousand dollars."

Beth was kept in a state of full arousal by the woman between her legs. The bidding continued. Beth was as excited about her value as she was by the woman's mouth. The bids continued to climb.

"It seems we have a record bid for a slave. I pronounce the slave sold, for eight thousand five hundred dollars."

The winning bid was from a couple. They walked on stage. The woman beat Beth's ass as the man pushed the female slave from between Beth's legs. Without a word or warning he buried his erection into Beth's open vagina. The woman behind her screamed at Beth as she used her whip.

"Fuck my man, bitch. Suck him with your pussy. Make him come."

Beth didn't know how to follow her orders. She reacted to the stimulation with waves of orgasmic pleasure. Beth was not sure how long she was in heaven, before she passed out.

Beth was revived with cold clothes, rubbed over her body. Her lapse did not end the show. It only gave her a brief respite.

Beth was forced to accommodate the woman with her mouth. The man used his whip on her as she used her mouth on the raging woman.

When the woman was satisfied she spoke aloud.

"The bitch is on the house. Use her well."

Beth was strapped onto her stomach, on a bench that held her torso up and pushed her ass out. Her legs were pulled open, and secured to the floor. Her wet open vagina was available for them all.

"She has been beat enough tonight. Use only light switches."

Beth was used without stop for the rest of the night. She had several intense orgasms, before she passed out. The attendants were unable to revive her. They used cold cloths. Switches were used on her. The switches roused her, but did not awaken her. Beth was totally satisfied. She was exhausted everywhere.

The house doctor assured them she was all right. She was just asleep. Beth slept sounder that night than she ever had. She awoke the next morning rested and refreshed.

The only thing left from her ordeal were the bruises across her ass. The healing balm she was bathed in worked wonders. She was back to work the next weekend. The sex had been exciting. The money she had made that night had been even more exciting.

Beth was getting close to her orgasm as she lay back in the hot tub. Beth felt someone, enter the hot tub while she was masturbating. Beth did not stop her hands or open her eyes. She had no idea who was in the water with her. Knowing someone was watching her get off, added to her excitement.

Being watched always excited her. She was climbing towards release. She wished she was on stage. Beth wished that there were a hundred people watching her instead of one.

Beth opened her eyes. She saw her audience. A pretty young woman watched her with smiling eyes. Beth had seen her before at the specialty house. Beth rose up out of the water. She sat onto the padded rail around the tub.

She was performing for the young woman. Beth thought the only thing missing was a hot red ass from a fresh lashing. She knew without it her orgasm would only be so good. Pain was a necessary ingredient for a blinding orgasm that would take her whole body to heaven.

Right now she was satisfied with a smaller piece of cake. Beth wanted the woman between her legs. That should be no problem. Beth remembered the woman's public punishment on stage at the specialty house.

She remembered the glazed look of lust in the woman's eyes as she preformed her orgasms before the crowd. Beth was near her peak when she commanded the young woman.

"Get your slut mouth over here, and get me off."

The young woman bowed her head.

"Yes ma'am."

Beth leaned back with a smile. She opened herself to the submissive woman. Beth felt a small thrill of energy as she ordered the woman to her task.

Beth was used to receiving orders not giving them. Beth found pleasure in her superior position over the woman. Beth became aware of the presence of several people outside of the hot tub who were watching.

Beth's passion rose with her awareness of the audience. Beth wanted to perform for them. Beth pulled the woman's face to hers. Beth slapped her as she spoke harshly.

"Put some life into it bitch. I don't want your kisses. Fuck me with your face."

The woman returned to her task with much energy. Beth's orgasm was powerful. Her orgasm started with the slap to the woman's face. Power and control had never been a part of Beth's sex life until now.

Beth's orgasm rolled across her body. She pulled the woman's face up then slapped her again. Beth was greeted by an intense pulse of pure pleasure as she did.

Beth was sexually satisfied for the moment. Her desire to perform was not. Beth Pulled the woman's face up and slapped her again. The woman's eyes were glazed with excitement and lust.

"Are you hot?"

The woman tried to bow her head. Beth held her by her hair. She watched the woman's eyes lower, when she answered.

"Yes ma'am. I'm hot."

Beth pulled the woman out of the water.

"I'll let you get off as soon as you've had your spanking."

Beth saw the young woman's eyes light up. Beth rolled the woman over onto her stomach on the padded rail.

"Keep your hands where I can see them."

Beth spanked the woman with hard slaps. The woman was hot. She wanted relief. The woman looked at Beth with flirting eyes as she begged.

"Please, let me use my hands."

The woman wet her lips, as she smiled at Beth.

"I'll treat you so nice. I'll lick you and kiss you. I'll do anything you say. Whip me. Slap me. I'm yours to command."

Beth pulled the woman's face up. She slapped it again. Beth felt waves of pleasure as she dominated the young woman. This time her pleasure had no sexual overtones. Beth slid back into the water.

"Get off for your audience. And, for my pleasure."

The young woman performed for Beth with her eyes and her hands. She raised her passion in full view of the people who had gathered around to watch. The woman was on stage, yet she preformed for Beth alone.

Beth looked the woman over. Up until now the woman had been a generic woman in her mind. As Beth watched, she found herself attracted to the woman as an individual.

Beth found her quite pleasing to look at. She saw that the woman's passion was equal to her own. Beth crossed the tub. She stood up and slapped her again.

"Fuck for me, bitch. Give me your passion with your mouth."

Beth lowered her face to the woman's face. The young woman brought herself to climax. She put all of her passion into Beth's mouth as she kissed her. She had a lot of passion to share with Beth.

Beth lay back relaxed. She wondered about what had just happened. She had never thought about being dominate in her sex life before now.

She had never thought about being dominate in any of her life. She had to admit to herself she enjoyed the experience. She also had to admit to herself she was more than a little attracted to the woman.

As she relaxed she felt the young woman slip back into the water. Beth opened her eyes. She looked at the smiling woman who lowered her eyes as she spoke.

"May I serve you in any other way mistress?"

The words excited Beth.

"Yes, you little slut, you may serve me a drink. You will attend me in my bed tonight when our duties are over."

The woman beamed as she exited the tub to walk to the bar.

"Yes mistress."

Beth said to her self, I think I have just picked up a stray puppy. I'll train her.

CHAPTER

Beth left the hot tub a little light headed. She headed towards the beautician's station. Beth relaxed and let her work. Beth never knew how she would be made up, or how she would be dressed. She specialized in stage work. The only thing she knew about tonight, was that her work on stage would be filmed.

When Rick had moved her up to the estate, it was the first time she had heard of it. Rick explained that the estate was the nicest house he had. The estate was a primary filming location.

They filmed erotica, specializing in bondage and discipline, through the week. On the weekends, they filmed individuals and couples for their private collections.

Rick had explained people paid a lot of money to act out their fantasies and have it filmed. Some of them wanted a private filming. Some of them wanted a public filming. Rick did the public filming on Friday nights. The audience paid a lot to watch.

On Saturday nights Rick filmed on closed sets. Beth was prepared to be on stage both nights this weekend. Doubles were always hard on her. Bruises on top of bruises, were hard to heal. Bruises were now a normal part, of her life.

Beth was dressed in an English period piece right out of the 1850's. She was tightly laced into an old style corset, with no adornment. Beth was used to the severe narrowing of her waist. She was comfortable with it.

Beth's dress was linen and cotton. It was a fancy dress, for that time. It was the dress of young nobility of that day. The only part of her costume that was out of period, was her silk stockings and heels, that were buckled around her ankles.

Beth continued to drink. Her best performances happened when she was a little tipsy. She never drank unless she was going on stage.

Beth was escorted into the main room. The film director had Beth put into bondage. Her hands were pulled behind her. The attendant, secured her hands together.

The director ordered a wide leather collar placed around her neck. The crude slave collar looked out of place, with her elegant dress. As Beth was put into bondage, the director instructed her.

"This is just for the audience. You will mingle. By the time we are ready to shoot, you and the crowd will be hot."

Beth mingled in the audience. Her bondage made everyone quite bold. Beth was pawed, mauled, and petted by both men and women.

Beth was sure the audience was hot. There were sex acts going on all around her. She, also knew she was hot. Her vagina was open. Her hips rocked against any hand between her legs. There were enough hands between her legs to obtain an orgasm before she was called to the stage.

"Quiet on the set."

The main room was flanked on either side, by soundproof rooms. The rooms had picture-windows looking onto the set. Beth was escorted to the film stage. There was another young woman in a period costume. Her dress was plainer than the dress Beth wore. The material was courser. The general noise of the room died out as the director spoke.

"You are the lady. She is your maid. This is a one shot film. There will be no retakes. The plot will unfold. Just become your characters."

Beth was placed on the set. The other woman was placed slightly behind her. They were both facing a middle-aged man in good condition. He was sitting on a large chair. He was also in a period costume. The scene began with the male actor's dialog.

"It is such a shame that my brother, your husband, died such a tragic death. I have inherited his whole estate. I have agreed to take you, and your maid, into my house. Otherwise you would be penniless and on the streets."

The man motioned Beth to him. Beth approached the man. He began to unbutton the little pearl buttons on her blouse.

"It's worse than that. The estate is bankrupt. You still owe the solicitor his fees. If I don't help you, you'll be put into debtors prison. I'll buy you as an indentured servant. The results will be the same."

The man glared at her.

"I own you and your maid."

Beth was totally into the part. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Please sir, I beg of you. I and my maid have lived a chaste life."

The man unbuttoned her blouse, then pushed it off her shoulders. He was grinning as he slapped Beth on the face.

"Your first lesson is you do not speak, unless you are spoken to. If I want to hear you beg, I'll order you to beg. If I order you to beg, you will do so."

He pushed the top of the corset aside. He sucked both of her tits, one at a time. Beth screeched, as he bit each nipple before he released them. He slapped her again.

"The proper response is, 'yes master.' I am the master of this house. I became your master when you entered this house."

The man continued to undress Beth.

"I have called all of the servants, to witness your arrival. They will watch you submit to my authority."

The man removed the outer layer of her clothes. He was using his hands to sample her charms.

"You'll present your maid to me. You may retain your under garments as you are a lady. Your servant shall be presented to me naked as befits her station. Disrobe her for me."

Beth was blushing from her near nakedness in public view. Her eyes were filled with shame and defeat.

"Yes master."

Beth turned to her maid. She reached for her buttons. The maid pulled back.

"Please mistress, I'll die of shame."

Beth reached out and slapped her. There was anger in her voice.

"A servant, is no better than her mistress. You shared the good times with me. You will now share the hard times as well."

The maid was crying and struggling. Beth turned to the man.

"Master. May I beat my servant? Sir."

The man smiled, as he handed her a slender whip. The whip was more like a switch than a whip. Beth turned to her maid.

"You ungrateful bitch."

Beth used the whip to bring bright red welts to all of her exposed skin, except her face. The maid was crying and pleading.

"Please mistress, I'll do it. Please stop."

Beth paused. She spoke with menace, in her voice.

"Get up here. Stand straight. Bow your head. Remember, your station."

The maid walked back to her original position. She did not fight Beth, as she disrobed her. Beth stripped the maid naked before her new master.

The maid's head was bowed in defeat and shame. Her bright red blush spread across her face and shoulders. Beth pulled the crying woman up close to the man.

"May I present my maid for your inspection?"

The man played with her tits.

"Lets see what else I've inherited from my dear brother."

The man handled the maid intimately.

"Pretty and innocent."

He laughed aloud.

"Tomorrow she'll still be pretty. She'll no longer be innocent."

The man stood up grinning.

"Your mistress, is not the mistress of this house. I'm the master of this house. My wife is the only mistress in this house."

The man pushed Beth into the seat he had just vacated. He pulled her forward, and pushed her back into a semi reclining position. He roughly pulled her plain panties off her. He spoke to the maid with menace in his voice.

"Serve your lady. I'll beat you until your lady sings her pleasure."

He pushed the maids head into Beth's open crotch. Beth took hold of the maid's hair. She held her in position as the man went behind her. He used his whip. His whip was not a switch. The heavy whip left bruises as he applied it to the kneeling maid's ass. He began to lash the maid, soundly.