For Love, and Money Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The maid was first reluctant, then eager, to please her lady. The maid's ass was covered with a pattern of welts. They would be purple before long. Beth rose to a small satisfying orgasm that was both visible and audible.

"Now you dear lady will pleasure your maid, because it pleases me. I'll also beat your ass until she sings. You'll see that she is passionate for me."

Beth slid off the chair onto her knees. The man pushed the crying maid down into the chair. Beth used the switch on her thighs.

"Open your legs to your masters view, and to my mouth. You will be hot when my master takes you."

Beth put her head down. She began to masturbate herself as she worked.

"As will I, master."

Beth brought the maid up with her hand. Her masters whip brought her off. The maid was singing out her orgasm, as Beth began to sing her own song of lust.

The man pushed the maid onto the floor, as he sat in the chair smiling.

"Now you will show all of my servants your loyalty to me. Your master."

Beth rose to her feet. She pulled the maid up with her. The man released his erection. He was stroking it. He held his whip in one hand and his erection in the other hand.

Beth pushed the maids head down onto the man's erection. The man used the whip as he fucked the maid's mouth. Beth held the maids head. She used her maids mouth, and her hand, to raise the mans lust. The man used the whip, as he stroked himself into the crying maid's mouth.

Beth watched the man's lust rise. As her masters lust rose, she pushed the maid away. She smiled at the man as she sank to her knees before him.

"If my servant has not pleased you, I'll beat her. I'll please my master before all of his servants. I pledge myself and my maid to your service, and to your wife's service. My mouth is in service to my master. My ass is in service to my masters whip."

Beth lowered her head onto his erection. She used her mouth, and one hand, on her masters erection. She used the other hand on herself between her legs.

The master used his whip on her ass, and her back. The master did not use the whip long. Beth's expert handling of the man brought him to a shuddering orgasm.

Beth was pleasantly aroused. Her orgasm would come later. She now concentrated on her masters pleasure. Beth loved the taste of fresh semen. She drank her master's offering.

"Cut. It's a wrap. It was beautiful. Next scene one hour."

The director's words startled Beth back to reality. For Beth the scene had been real. She was almost disappointed as she was brought off stage and attended to.

A healing balm was used on her bruised ass. Beth received praises from everyone. Rick came up to her.

"Babe, you're still on the gravy train."

Beth relaxed with a smile. The young woman from the hot tub slipped up to her. She nestled under her arm. Beth pulled her face up. She kissed the young woman tenderly.

"Have I found a stray puppy?"

The young woman licked the back of Beth's hand.

"Yes mistress you have."

CHAPTER

Beth looked up at Rick as she cuddled the woman.

"She's mine. I think I can afford a personal maid by now."

Rick laughed.

"Right now you can have anything you want, but my nuts."

"Right now I just want to be alone with my puppy."

Beth took her puppy by the hand, and headed for her apartment. It wasn't actually her apartment. She reserved one of apartments, whenever she stayed over at the Estate. Actually, it was a small cabin.

The cabin was only a short distance away from the set. It was quite secluded. The cabin had been catered. There was a full selection of food and deserts to snack on. There was also a fully stocked bar.

Both women filled a plate and got a drink. Beth sat on the couch. Her puppy sat next to her. They ate for a while in silence.

"Are you really a stray? No family?"

The young woman replied, with a sigh.

"I have an apartment. When I'm gone it's empty. My parents want me to come back to their home, with their rules. They want me in long skirts with barrettes in my hair. I have grown up much faster, than they wanted me to."

The young woman cuddling up to Beth as she slipped under her arm. Beth sat back sipping her drink as she cuddled with the woman.

"You do have a name, don't you?"

"It makes no difference to me. Who I was as a child, is not who I am now. I'm just a stray. If you bring a stray puppy home, you get to name them. Until you pick a name, I'll answer to Spot."

Spot licked the back of Beth's hand. She cuddled back further, under Beth's arm.

"I just want someone to be faithful and obedient to."

Beth quietly ate, drank, and cuddled with her puppy. Before Beth was ready, there was a knock on the door. A voice spoke without waiting for the door to be opened.

"Beauticians call. Five minutes."

Beth sighed as she heard the message. She turned to her puppy.

"If you'll be both faithful and obedient to me you have a home."

Beth kissed the woman passionately. This kiss was defiantly sexual by nature, as was Beth's intimate inspection of the woman with her hands. The woman was receptive and subservient to all of Beth's wishes. Beth played with her puppy for a while then sighed as she rose.

"Come, puppy come."

Beth arrived at the beauticians station with Spot in close attendance. Beth was made up in a tight corset. The corset was cut quite low. The corset left her breasts uncovered. The corset bottom was cut high so that it just touched the slopes of her ass and thighs.

She retained the same shoes and stockings. Her only other adornment was a wide lace choker with a large cameo at the center of her throat. Her hair was put up in a bun at the back of her neck. The bun was held in place by an ornate silver clasp.

Wisps of hair fell around her face. Her forelocks hung free like reigns, at the sides of her face. Beth was dressed in a long flowing white robe. The dress clung to her body. It was tied at the waist.

When the beautician was done, Beth spoke to her.

"I want my puppy groomed. Beth pulled Spot into the chair. She pulled her puppies hair out from her face."

"Its too long. Shag it back. Taper it no longer than her collar. Bleach it white. Then, dye it black. Leave two spots of white, one on each side. Not in the same place or the same size. You know, like puppy spots."

The beautician laughed.

"Sure, like puppy spots? It's okay with me, if it's okay with her."

"As my mistress wishes."

"I'll leave her here, while I go to work."

Beth laughed as she left.

"I think she's house broken."

When Beth arrived the director again sent her out to mingle with the audience. This time he sent her out without being in bondage. When Beth went out into the crowd she was besieged by compliments and raves.

The well wishers were quite free with their hands. This time their caresses were softer, not so crude. Beth thought to herself, If they wanted me excited, they would have sent me out in bondage.

Beth mingled, for just a few minuets, when she was escorted to the film set.

"Quit on the set."

The noise in the crowed room died to silence. The lights were dimmed in the audience area. The lights on the stage brightened.

The set was still in period. The scene was of a bedroom with a fireplace, and a small armless couch next to a low table. The bed was enormous, with large columns on all four corners.

The man was dressed in a silk robe and slippers. He was lounging while drinking. The two women were ushered onto the set by a servant.

"As you have ordered, master."

Beth stepped into the lights. Her maid was in close attendance behind her. Her maid was dressed in a thin robe. She was naked underneath the robe.

The maid's, wrists were bound together behind her back. The robe was tied together, by a rope at the waist. The robe was not wide enough to overlap by much. Every time the maid moved the robe gaped open. Alternately, reveling her naked charms then covering them again.

The man pointed to the floor in front of him. Beth helped her maid kneel down. Beth knelt along side of her before her new master. The man, openly fondled Beth, then her maid. Beth was smiling demurely. The maid was crying.

"You do not seem upset about your new station."

"It does not seem like a bad station to me. I am a lady, in a very well respected house. I have a maid who obeys me. It seems like a high station to me."

"Your station will not seem so high tomorrow. My wife will arrive in the morning. I'll be gone hunting. You will obey her, as you obey me."

"I will obey her every wish, and command. My maid and I, are at her complete disposal. As to obeying you, or her, it is all I have ever done. My maid is somewhat reluctant. You know young women have a natural apprehension, about fulfilling their duties as a woman. I'm sure you'll ease her mind, and relieve her of her burden."

Beth spoke, with an evil smile.

"The little tart is a snotty bitch. She thinks she's above her station."

As Beth spoke, she untied the rope holding her maids robe together. She pushed the robe off her shoulders.

"Other than pretty, she's of no value. When you tire of her you can sell her. I'll get another maid for you. One that is as fresh as this one."

Beth stood up. She removed her robe. She found the thin whip. She looked at her master with her head bowed.

"With your permission master."

The man nodded.

Beth wound her maid's light robe around her bound arms. Beth switched the maid across the ass, as she commanded her.

"Crawl to your new master."

The maid screeched, as Beth used the whip across her bare ass. Her tears flowed down her cheeks. The maid crawled to her master. She knelt before him with her head bowed, as she softly cried. Beth switched her on the ass several times as she spoke.

"Kneel up. He wants your tits. You'll give them to him."

The maid knelt up. She offered her tits to her master's mouth. He suckled on them. He nipped her tender nipples with his teeth.

Beth was smiling sweetly.

"A young woman responds better with a red ass. If it is her master that turns it red, she will obey faster."

Beth pulled her maid up. She laid her maid over face down on the man's lap. Beth kissed the man with passion.

"I present my maid for my masters use. Everything I have is for my masters use. I pray my master spend his lust on my maid, then give his passion to me."

The man intimately inspected the maid. He spent much time, with his hand between her legs.

"She is pretty, but she is cold. I'll warm her up."

The man spanked the maid, raising large red splotches with his large strong hand. He paused from his punishment only to stroke and stimulate the bound woman on his lap.

Beth was on her knees in front of the maids face. She has holding, her head up. She kissed her lewdly. Between kisses she smiled, as she spoke.

"Your master is going to fuck you. You'll please him. You will learn your station."

The man pushed the maid, off his lap.

"Fill her mouth with your lust. Then, I'll heat her up properly. She's virgin tight. I'll see that she is smooth and slippery, with her need."

The man took no time at all to fill his new servant's mouth with his seed.

Beth served him a drink. Beth posed herself and her maid as he watched. Beth saw that he was finished with his relaxation. She lay herself across his lap.

"It is well that a lady also know her place, in her masters house."

The man spanked her ass a few times. He picked up his stout whip, with a smile.

"A lady sometimes tends to reach beyond her station. I'll teach you your place in this house. You'll not forget it."

The man systematically beat Beth's ass with the whip.

Beth's passion was already aroused by being on stage, performing publicly. The whip raised her lust. The pain transmuted into raw sexual need. When the man was finished, he pushed her onto the floor.

"Get her ready. Then serve me her innocence."

"Yes master."

Beth pulled her maid onto her feet. She propelled her onto the bed. Beth crawled up next to her. She rolled her bound maid onto her back. Beth pulled her up near the head of the bed.

She propped her maid up so the man could watch her. Beth pushed a pillow under her ass. The pillow raised her vagina up. Her maid was now more available. And, more visible.

Beth climbed off the bed. She retrieved the rope from her robe. She tied one of her maid's legs, to the foot post. Beth untied the rope from her maids robe. Beth tied the other leg, to the other foot post.

Her maid was now bound, in her proper position. Her arms were securely bound behind her prone body. Her legs were open. Her maid cried, in her vulnerability.

Beth was smiling as she used the switch on her maid. She used the switch on her maid's tits. Beth paused to suck the red striped tits to erection. Beth stroked her maid's vagina between lashes.

"If you do not please your master with your passion. You will please him with your screams."

Beth worked her passion up. She used the whip as she worked on the girl. Her maid caught fire. She was returning the wet passionate kisses. Beth and her master watched the maid's vagina bloom open.

"Your tart is properly warmed, sir."

The man crawled between her legs. Without ceremony, he pushed his erection into the mouth of her vagina. He pushed up against the fragile membrane, that guarded the entrance to her grotto.

Beth pinched her maids tits, harshly.

"Beg your master for his cock."

Her maid was crying. Her face was flush. The maid's vagina was open and yearning. Her vagina was more ready, that she was. The woman sobbed, as she pleaded.

"Please, master don't do this. Please don't."

Beth slashed her tits with the switch and a harsh commanded.

"Ask for his cock. Beg for it."

The maid sobbed in her pain.

"Please master, give me your cock."

The man pushed his erection past the thin barrier. He filled her virginal vagina, with his erection. The man fucked without regard to the maid's pleasure.

She was tight and wet. The slippery smoothness of her tight vagina, was all he needed from the woman below him. He roared in pleasure, as he found his orgasm. He filled her up with his cock, and his seed. She endured the fucking. She cried for the rude loss of her virtue, and from the pain of the lash. She was also into her role.

Beth helped the man lay down. She untied the maids legs, and her arms. She put her maid's mouth, to her wet vagina.

Beth was breathing hard. Her eyes were sparkling with lust. She used the maid's face to masturbate with as she spoke breathlessly.

"My masters passion will grow again tonight, I'm sure. I'll be ready. I'll be ready for my master's whip. I'll be ready for my master's cock. It made me hot, watching my master use my maid. I'll please my master in a thousand ways. I'll please your wife tomorrow. Like I'll please you tonight. See the bruises on my maid's ass? Put the same kind on my ass. I'm yours. I'm ready."

Beth pushed the maid away. She left the bed, to retrieve the man's whip. Beth untied her maid's legs from the bed. She pushed her maid up, to the head board. She knelt between her maid's legs. She turned to the man with her head bowed. She kissed the whip, before she handed it to him.

"I'll kiss my maid while you use your whip, because it amuses you. I know it does."

The man knelt behind Beth's upturned ass. Beth lowered her head, to her maids still open vagina. The man took great delight in whipping his brothers wife. He knew he would get great pleasure out of fucking her.

He stroked his semi erect cock as he took pleasure in the power he had over both woman. His cock began to expand. It filled his hand. His passion was aroused. He used his cock, as an instrument of domination. He pushed Beth over onto her back. He knelt up between her open legs. He leered down at her, as he pushed his erection into her.

Beth was alive with lust and passion. The pain in her ass had changed into pleasure. She was wild with her lust. She took her pleasure from her masters erection.

She writhed and moaned, as she rocked her hips. The muscles in Beth's vagina, began to milk her master's erection. Her vagina was alive, as she pulled and sucked his sensitive cock.

The master reached his orgasm before Beth reached hers. Beth almost did not get hers. Her master's orgasm took the last of his energy. Beth was shocked back to reality with the loud sound of the director's voice.

"Cut. It's a wrap. It was perfect."

Beth was led off stage. She snapped at the attendants.

"Leave me alone, all of you. I'm done for the night. I'm tired. I want my puppy and my bed. Go away."

Beth found her puppy at the beautician's booth. Her hair had been styled and bleached. Her head shone stark white in the bright light. Beth took spot out the door. She spoke over her shoulder as she left the beauty station.

"I'll bring her back tomorrow. You can finish it then."

Beth left the swirling energy of the film studio. She knew the rest of the night would be an orgy. The later it got, the kinkier it would become. Beth went directly to bed. She let her puppy lick away her frustrations.

Beth's puppy brought Beth relief. Beth's puppy loved her work. Beth's passion was relieved by her new pet. She ate some food, then cuddled with her puppy. Beth and her puppy fell into a deep sleep.