For Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily, Paul felt how tight I was and pushed a second finger into me. I recalled Renee telling me to relax my ass earlier to allow the enema bulb to slide in. I concentrated on relaxing my asshole as Paul said, "Okay bitch, it's time to ride."

I felt Paul's cock head push against my hole. He pushed slowly and steadily against me. I felt my sphincter straining, then felt him slide into me. I felt the air whoosh out of me from the pain of my sphincter being so stretched.

Paul continued to push himself into me. I thought I'd be able to lick his cock head because I was sure it was going to pop out of my mouth any moment it felt so deep in me.

I then felt Paul pulling his dick back until just the head was in me. He then started to push forwards again. My ass had stretched enough and I began feeling that tingling in my groin that I had felt when I was fucked by Ms. Ward.

I began to push back against Paul, which encouraged him to push harder. Paul was fucking me quickly and slapping his thighs against my ass. My cock was bobbing against my stomach and I was getting hornier by the minute. I had my hands against the wall in front of me to keep from being pushed over by the force of Paul's thrusts.

"Tell me what you want bitch. I like my cunt's to talk to me when I fuck them."

"Fuck your bitch. Stick that big hard cock in me and ride my bitch ass" I began telling Paul.

I was utterly humiliated and horny as hell asking Paul to skewer me with his dick. But I was still pushing back against him and turned on like never before.

I felt Paul slam against me and grip me tightly with his head against my back as I felt his cock pulse inside of me.

I was sure I would come from the feelings, but by some mental strength beyond what I thought I had, I controlled myself, knowing to wait until I had Ms. Ward's permission.

We stayed like that for several moments until I felt Paul soften and slide out of me.

Recalling Ms. Ward's order before I left the table, I knelt down to clean Paul's dick. If I had been in the bathroom, I probably would have grabbed some paper towels. Without really thinking about it I took his soft dick into my mouth and licked and sucked his juices up. "You really are quite the slut, aren't you" Paul said with a chuckle.

I sure hope you show up with Ms. Ward next time Paul said buckling up his pants. Now I"ve got to get back to work. Get yourself fixed up and out of here.

I was reaching for my shorts as Paul opened the office door. I stood there bottomless momentarily as another waiter walked by the opened door and looked in. He gave me a slight smile and shook his head as he walked away.

I quickly put on my shorts feeling about two feet tall from my shame and humiliation.

I could feel Paul's spunk beginning to run out of my still opened up asshole. Not wanting others to see his cum running down my legs, I surprised myself by reaching back with my fingers, scooping up his come as it oozed out, then sucking it off my fingers. When I felt like most of his come was out of one end and down the other, I left the office and walked back to the table.

It was impossible for me to look at anyone else as I made my way back to Renee and Ms. Ward.

Ms. Ward had a small smile on her face while Renee had a look of concern as I approached.

Ms. Ward immediately stated, "well bitch, was he pleased?" I'm sure some people at the table nearest us heard her as I felt them turn to look in our direction.

"Yes Ma'am, I believe so." I said quietly.

"Good, let's go home."

With that Ms. Ward and Renee rose from the table and Ms. Ward led us out of the restaurant.

Bless Renee as she stepped in behind me as I'm sure she felt I was ready to bolt for the back door, as I could feel a bit more of Paul's cum sliding out of my ass. Her body covered my backside giving me the strength to walk out behind Ms. Ward.

The Mercedes was waiting at the curb for us. We entered in the same manner as when we arrived, with me again in the center.

"So, tell me what happened." Ms. Ward demanded. I could feel the chaffer looking at me in her mirror and the warmth of Renee's thigh against mine.

I could not look up as I recounted what had occurred with Paul.

"So, you weren't able to satisfy him with your fuck hole mouth hmm?" Ms. Ward said angrily.

"No Ma'am, he was to big" I stuttered out.

I felt Ms. Ward turn my face towards hers, then received a hard slap that knocked me into the back cushions.

"I don't want to hear excuses from you slut." You represent me when I send you on these task. I will not be embarrassed by your lack of cock sucking ability again." I was hoping to not have to punish you so soon, but I see you give me no other option.

I have another appointment tonight, but we will deal with this matter tomorrow.

I'm not heartless, so I'll allow you and Renee to have this evening to yourselves. Consider yourselves very lucky.

As we arrived back at Ms. Ward's condominium, she told us to get out. Ms. Ward was then driven off.

12