For Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally with Renee.
2.1k words
4.59
30.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee and I returned to the penthouse. We came together as soon as the door closed.

“Oh Randy, I’ve wanted to be alone with you all week and especially now.” “I can’t believe all you’ve done.”

“I love you,” I told her. “There’s nothing I won’t do to be with you.”

Our lips met as we pressed against each other. My hands cupped her ass and pulled her into me as our tongues swirled against each other.

I ground my covered crotch into her, feeling my dick was so hard it hurt.

“Let’s go down to the beach,” she said. She disappeared into the back rooms and appeared wearing sandals and carrying two blankets.

We hastily made our way out of building and onto the dark, private beach of the condominium. We could see no one else on this dark, warm night.

Renee opened the one blanket near the surf. I could hear the waves gently breaking against the shore on a rhythmic slapping.

Renee pulled my shirt off, then knelt in front of me. She unbuttoned my shorts and they dropped quickly to my ankles.

Renee took hold of my raging dick and began tenderly licking the length of it. I was trembling with my need to come. She continued licking me several times before engulfing my entire length with her mouth. The warmth and witness sent shivers throughout me. The feel of her hands against my hairless crotch was exquisite. The sensations seemed magnified by the lack of hair.

I knew I would not last long with Renee’s ministrations. I pulled out of her hearing a moan of disappointment from her lips.

I knelt in front of her and pulled her to me. I began placing gentle kisses to her forehead and eyelids. I worked my way to her ear lobe where I kissed and nuzzled her inner ear before taking her earlobe into my mouth and sucking an gently biting it. She pushed herself against me as I moved down to her neck, continuing the string of wet kisses.

I paused and laid her down on the blanket. I pulled her top off and began kissing around her right breast, slowly working my way to her rigid nipple. I took the nub into my mouth again licking and grazing it with my teeth.

Renee was moaning under me. Stroking my head and occasionally pulling me harder onto her breast. I wanted this to last and be memorable for her. I wanted her to feel my love for her as best I could.

I kissed my way to her left nipple where I repeated my kissing and nipping. My left hand continued to pull and knead her right nipple.

I then licked and kissed my way down her flat, soft stomach. Feeling the rippling of her muscles with each tweak of her nipples and kiss of my mouth. I laved my tongue into her navel. Briefly fucking it with my tongue.

I looked up her body and felt awe at the beauty before me in the moonlight. Her breasts were two mounds framing her beautiful face. Renee’s eyes were closed as a steady steam of moans emanated from her lips.

I continued kissing her lower belly as I undid the belt holding her wrap around skirt. I was able to open the skirt to lay beneath her. I could make out the bulge of her cock in her thong where it curved under her to her ass. I spread her legs opened and kissed around the junction of her legs and crotch, rubbing my face against her hard cock. I felt the heat from her skin rub against my cheeks as I licked the pocket of her leg and torso.

I heard soft pleas coming from Renee as she lightly rocked her body and jerked with each touch of her cock. Her hands caressing my hair and face.

After several minutes of heaven for me and agony for her, I pulled her thong free. Renee’s 6” cock immediately rose up in front of me. I smelled her slightly musky and perfumed scent as I removed her thong.

I centered myself between Renee’s legs as I licked her cock. I gently cupped her small sack and brought them to my lips where I kissed and nuzzled them, my nose rubbing against the base of her dick, my hand lightly stroking her length.

I lifted her legs slightly and began a downward trek with my tongue from her balls to her tight asshole. I pushed her knees towards her chest and began licking and kissing her hole. I pushed my tongue against her opening, feeling my tongue enter her. I began thrusting my tongue into her, fucking her with my small cock like tongue.

Luckily there were no shooting stars right then as I’m sure Renee would have wished I was an anteater with the tongue to go with it.

After several minutes of laving her ass, I lowered her legs and returned upwards.

I then ran my tongue along the underside of her cock head. I know how sensitive that area is for me and could tell by Renee’s jerking movements, it was for her also.

I then opened my mouth and blew warm air across her cock head before engulfing her with my mouth. Renee pushed her length into me, grabbing my head and pushing me harder onto her.

I began to suck her in, feeling my cheeks buckle inwards as I began a slow steady slide back up her cock. Renee was repeating a steady mantra of “oh Randy, oh Randy.”

I began one more slow trip down her when Renee pushed my head downwards and thrust her hips upwards. Her hips bucked and I felt her cock stiffen and begin shooting her cum down my throat. I swallowed as quickly as I could, moving my mouth to hold her dickhead as she continued coming. I could taste her warm, salty flavor as she continued to spurt. A slight bit escaped my lips and began slowly sliding to my chin. Renee finally began to slow her frantic movements, jerking her hips slightly with each lick I placed upon her cock head.

Renee finally panted out, “No more, no more,” and gently pushed me off her softening dick. I licked the cum from the sides of her cock as she slowly caught her breath above me.

Laying my head on her thigh I waited for her to regain her senses as I slowly continued to stroke her cock, avoiding the sensitive head. She lifted her head slightly, looked down at me and simply said “whew.”

We laid like this for several moments before Renee pushed herself up. She rolled me onto my back and straddled my chest with her legs.

“Your turn” she growled as she leaned forwards and crushed her mouth against mine.

Renee began twisting and pulling my nipples as she continued to kiss me, fucking my mouth with her tongue. Renee made it clear she was in charge this time. I laid back enjoying the feel of her tongue in my mouth and the pain and pleasure of her pulling and pinching my nipples.

Renee moved down my chest and took my right nipple into her mouth as she continued to tweak the left with her hand. Her mouth replaced her hand as she sucked my nipple into her mouth and pulled upwards. My nipple stretched with her before he released it letting it snap back. Her right hand was running from my armpit down to my thigh. Renee would slide her hand under my ass, cupping and squeezing my cheek.

Renee moved her way down my body, kissing and licking as she went. I concentrated on not just shooting with each kiss as she went.

Renee reached my hard dick and began licking and caressing me. She took me again into her mouth, allowing her spit to run down my length. I laid my head back listening to the slurping of her mouth and the slapping of the waves.

“This is where I’ve wanted you since I met you,” Renee said as she raised her self up. She moved forwards and placed her legs to either side of me.

Grabbing my cock, she guided it to her asshole as she lowered herself. Renee paused as the head pushed against her opening. Grunting slightly, she continued to lower herself as I felt myself rubbing against the tight ring of her sphincter. The tightness heightened the sensations and I felt each inch slide past her ring and deeper into her.

Renee was motionless as she settled her self onto me, her cock resting against my stomach. Renee’s eyes were closed and a dreamy smile was on her lips. She continued to rub and knead my nipples as she slowly rose using her legs. Renee rode me to the tip then settled back down. She began picking up her pace as she opened her eyes and looked into mine. My hands enveloped her waist, moving with her as she slid up and down.

Renee’s speed increased, her breasts bobbing up and down with her movement.

I felt myself tipping over the edge. Forgetting Ms. Ward’s warning, I felt my cum flowing from my balls and shooting deep into Renee.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck," was all I was able to get out as the full force of my orgasm engulfed me.

Renee’s head tilted back as she felt me begin gushing into her. A few strands of hair sticking to the sweat on her forehead. Clenching her ass muscles and milking me as I came.

I thought my cum was going to come shooting out of her mouth and lips from the force.

My entire being centered on my dick, feeling that sweet release I had been prohibited from enjoying for a week.

After several seconds I began to return to earth, Renee still slightly moving her hips above me, riding my pole as long as she could.

The world could have ended then and I would have died the happiest I thought I could ever be. My sweet Renee above me, my softening cock still nuzzled in her hole.

Finally nature and gravity worked their relentless duties, my cock slowly sliding out of her.

Renee then spun around above me, moving her nether hole towards my face. I raised my head and began tonguing and lapping at her enlarged hole. Sucking my cum from her bottom as my hands ran freely around her soft smooth cheeks

Renee began fucking herself upon my tongue. I could feel her hands stroking herself as she began moving in short jerks above me. She let out a groan and shot a second load of come onto my chest and stomach.

After several seconds of riding out her latest orgasm, Renee leaned down and licked her cum from my body.

Renee then leaned down and laid her body against mine. Our sweat intermingling as her breasts pressed against my chest.

I held her tightly to me. Wanting to protect her from the world and keep her as mine forever.

We laid like this for what seemed like hours. Neither saying a thing as I felt Renee’s breaths gently raising and lowering her body atop me, her head resting against my chest as I occasionally kissed the hair atop her head.

I felt warm drops fall upon my chest as a small sob escaped Renee’s lips.

“What’s the matter?” I asked with concern.

“This has been just so beautiful, but I know it will end.”

“Why? Is it something I said or did?”

“No, it’s me. This is all new to you now, but someday you’ll realize how different I am.”

“I’m no longer male and have never considered myself to be one. Yet I’m not accepted as a woman either.” She explained. “Who would hire me? People think I’m a freak, crazy or just do this for the sex.”

“Who would ever love me?”

“I would,” I responded with all that I felt for her.

I held her and wished I had the words to say that would make it all better. Yet I knew she was right. I also knew she was wrong about my leaving her.

We stayed there until her sobs subsided.

“Well, maybe the sex part is true,” she said with a mischievous smile.

We kissed again, then rose, dressed and headed back to Ms. Ward’s apartment.

Ms. Ward had not returned from her appointment yet. We showered and Renee lead me to her bed. We were both exhausted from the beach and fell asleep in each other’s arms.