For Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another couple of those, and it may just have me going back to men. But, not quite."

"That was good baby. That was real good. Renee is one lucky girl."

We caught our breath, enjoying the intimacy we had shared, and the intensity of the past moments.

I was finally able to look up at the mirror on the headboard to see Renee standing next to Ms. Ward.

"Oh shit. What will she think? Will she wonder if I'll want to be with her after this?"

My fears were quickly allayed as I noticed the look on her face and the smile as Ms. Ward had her arm over Renee's shoulder while her other hand stroked Renee's breast.

Renee moved her face to Ms. Ward's as their lips locked in a deep kiss.

Ms. Ward's words from breakfast returned to me then. Renee does have enough love for all, that feeling blanketing me that I didn't need her to just be with me as she did not need me to only have her.

I rolled off Liz, collapsing onto my back beside her.

If this weekend lasts any longer I'm gonna have friction burns on my cock.

"Well Randy, I think your lessons for today are over." Why don't you and Renee go spend some time at the pool. I don't think Liz will be running the beach anytime soon."

I wearily lifted myself from the bed, immediately replaced by Ms. Ward lying atop Liz's prone body, their breasts pushing together.

Ms. Ward began kissing and whispering to a sated Liz. Gently nuzzling her as Renee and I made our exit.

Yea, I could definitely use some rest.

12