For Love Ch. 10

Story Info
Renee and the playroom.
3.4k words
4.29
16.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, about that playroom? Uhm, when did you start using that?" I asked nervously.

Renee laughed as she answered, "I wondered when you would ask about that. I figured this head would want to know sooner or later," as she grabbed my cock and gave a gentle pull.

"Just so you know, Ms. Ward never touched me until I turned 18. And even then, she left it to me to decide if I wanted to become involved in that.."

"Of course I also think she arranged it so I wouldn't say no also," Renee said with a wry smile.

"Well, I was quite pleased with all the changes that had occurred to me with the surgeries and all. I was also feeling rather full of myself. I was really getting the looks from guys at schools and was able to explain the changes to my body as being Summer growth. Since I was at a private school the idea of me getting plastic surgery was nothing new for the girls there. Most of them had already had some work done by their junior year."

"So I was a cheerleader and had turned down several requests for dates."

"Ms. Ward allowed me to use her sports car, but definitely tried to keep me somewhat reined in."

"Well, things came to a head early into the year. I wanted to go to a kegger party after the homecoming game with the football players and other cheerleaders. My Aunt forbade me from going."

"Well, I went anyway, with her car. When I got there I was immediately handed a beer and the party was in full progress at one of the player's home."

"I noticed the girls and players coupling up and just began to forget that I was different from the other girls."

"One of the players, Brett, asked me to dance and I was smitten. He was a cutie."

"That led to my first kiss with a boy. He led us over to a couch and we started making out pretty heavily. I felt his hand on my breast and, it felt good, but I was starting to get worried. I could see some of the other couples were a couple of steps ahead of us, with some of the girls topless and some in just panties."

"When I felt his hand on my thigh and moving higher I started to panic. I was sporting a hard on then and was scared to death what would happen if he discovered my secret."

"I gently moved his hand and just wanted to keep kissing and letting him rub my nipples. I guess it was like telling a child not to play with a toy, because Brett put his hand right back down on my thigh."

"I tried to tell him to stop as quietly as I could, not wanting to make a scene. He said I was being a tease and that it was part of my duties as a cheerleader to please the players."

"One thing my Aunt had conveyed to me was that I did not have to be anyone's play toy if I did not want to. I started to get up to leave and Brett yanked me back down by my arm."

"No ya don't you little prick tease. You haven't given out to anyone yet. You think your pussy's made of gold or something?" Brett said as he reached his hand to my crotch.

"Well, the hard on was definitely gone, he sure didn't expect to find what he felt, Renee said with a chuckle."

"Brett pulled his hand back like I'd bit him, which might not have been a bad idea."

"What the fuck, you've got a dick." He said loudly. I was embarrassed and ashamed at this and tried to tell him to be quiet. Well what with the beers he'd drunk and the hormones raging of thinking he was going to get into my pants, that was impossible.

"He just kept saying it as he stood up and backed away from me. "Hey guys, come see this. Renee's a damn he-she. He's got a dick.""

"Well, that startled the crowd,. Players and other cheerleaders started coming over to see what the commotion was."

"Brett was now jeering at me. It reminded me of what had brought me to Florida in the first place, and the kids in the school bathroom."

"I was able to squeeze my way out of there and out to Ms. Ward's car. I was crying at this point and had drunk two beers, so I was really in no condition to drive. But, try I did, and clipped a mailbox as I drove out. That put a dent on my Aunt's bumper, but I just wanted out of there."

"I drove home and figured my time at that school was over. I knew the news would be all over by Monday. I wanted to just keep driving but knew it was my Aunt's car. I also knew two people who had never rejected me and had accepted me for who I was and that was my Aunt and Liz."

"I made it to the apartment and Ms. Ward was waiting in the front room as I walked in. She didn't say anything, just looked at me. After all she had done for me, I couldn't lie to her why I was coming in so late. Of course she had already guessed I had gone to the party against her wishes."

"I sobbed out my story of what I had done and what had happened with Brett. I didn't quite mention the car though. I wasn't really trying to hide it, I just could only think about my life at school crumbling."

"Ms. Ward pulled me to her and just held me as I cried. She didn't scold me and said she understood, that I needed to belong. She said she had worried that what occurred would when she had wanted me to not go. But I was a teenager, I knew everything, right?"

"Ms. Ward told me not to worry to much about the school as I was certain they would kick me out as some kind of freak. I didn't know she was a sizeable contributor to the school then."

"She just consoled me and told me to go to bed. I was feeling really miserable then and that felt like a good place to be, so off I went."

"Well, sometime that night I guess Liz had seen the damage to the car and asked Ms. Ward about it. My Aunt was not to pleased as I was to discover the next morning."

"I awoke to my Aunt standing next to my bed, calling me. She had that look that you have seen. The one that says you're really in trouble."

"Well, I didn't know why she was so mad at first, but then it hit me, the car. Oh, shit."

"Come with me Renee," was all she said as she turned and walked out of the room. I followed her just wearing the baby doll nightie I liked.

"She went to the playroom and entered. I had never seen into the room, but had heard enough times between her and Liz and other guests what I believed went on there. After seeing what had occurred with my mother, I had found myself getting a hard on when I would hear my Aunt "tending" to someone. Now I was going to see first hand what happened in there."

"I was kind of shocked when I actual saw what was in there. I have to say I was pretty naïve to all the contraptions, chains, and pulleys."

"So, did you leave out the part about damaging my car on purpose last night? Afraid I wouldn't be sympathetic to you?"

"That truly had not been my intent, I had just forgotten about it and tried to tell her and apologize."

"Ms. Ward refused to listen to me. She approached me and gave me my options. I could go get a job and pay for the damages, and not be allowed to drive the car again. Liz would take me to school and pick me up. I could move back with my parents, but with my father and brother still there that wasn't really an option. Or I could submit to her punishment then and there and come to a compromise on the car."

"Well, I guess I wasn't all that different from Brett and his rampant hormones. My dick was hard thinking about my Aunt punishing me and doing to me the things I had seen her do to my mother."

"Ms. Ward saw my hard on and a smile slipped to her lips as she knew what my answer would be."

"I'll accept your punishment now please, " I said quietly, trying to keep from just straight out panting.

"I mean I'd been masturbating on my own, but this would actually involve someone else for the first time. I loved my Aunt and though I feared what she would do to me, I knew it would never be too terrible because she loved me."

"Very well Renee, since you're an adult now and can make your own decisions, I want to know if you will accept and follow any instructions I give you from now on. I don't mean just today, but forever. Do you understand?"

"Yes maam," I replied. I could feel my body trembling from my excitement. Perhaps it was from all I had experienced, but I wanted to be her toy and have her use me as she chose.

"Very well, I'll ask you again when we're done. You may have a change of mind and I know you really have no idea of all I'm asking from you."

"Alright my little tranny slut, take off your nightie."

"I felt like my Aunt had stroked my dick when she told me to strip and called me a slut. I had the nightie off immediately."

"Let's start with a few lessons first. When I want you before me, you are to stand erect, with your legs spread shoulder width. I want you to interlace your fingers behind your head with your elbows back straight with your shoulders."

"As I assumed this position, I felt how it pushed my breasts out, and left my genitals exposed and opened to all. I made the mistake of looking into my Aunt's eyes and received an immediate slap to my face. I was startled, but held my position, just knowing I was expected to."

"While your in position, I want you looking downwards. You are not my equal to be looking me in the eyes. You're my fuck toy to use. Understood?"

"Yes Maam."

Smack.

"It's Mistress to you from now on unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes Mistress."

"God I was so excited. She had not even touched me sexually yet and my cock was ready to bust."

"Mistress must have seen the slight push of my hips because then she reached out and began squeezing and pinching my nipples. The pain just went straight to my groin. I wanted to come so bad as she teased me."

"Seems your as much of a slut as your mother. She loves having her nipples ravaged also. It's something I've always loved about her. Tell me slut, can you come just from having your nipples worked on the way your mother an?"

"I couldn't answer. My mind could only think about how good it felt as she pulled and twisted my nipples. She continued to pinch them and pull them out, allowing them to snap back. Then she'd grab and twist."

"I felt my orgasm coming. Without her even touching my little dickie. I didn't even think how this must be what my mom feels, I just knew I was so keen to come that I could feel the skin tightening between my balls and asshole."

"I was to learn Mistress is a master at working other peoples bodies. From no where, she slapped my dick hard. As the shock and burn hit me, I came, shooting come onto her legs and floor. I tried to stay upright, but the feeling was so intense, I had to bend forwards, moaning as my come spurted from me. Each jet a new burn as it erupted from my balls."

I was finally able to catch my breath and come back to earth as my orgasm subsided. After a few dry humps, I was able to open my eyes to see Mistress smiling at me.

"God you are a little firecracker aren't you. You do have your mothers genes running through you. Your mom is one of the most sensual creatures I know. It kills me to see her keep that inside just to please your father. The stupid Neanderthal knows about nothing of how to please a woman or anyone else."

"Ah well, that's her hell. You however will I hope never have those restrictions."

"Mistress caressed my face as I pushed my cheek against her hand. Randy, it was like I could feel her love coming from her hand straight to my heart. I knew then I would do all I could to please this woman, my Mistress."

I didn't have to tell Renee I knew exactly how she felt. She caught the far away look in my eyes and said," Yes, you know what I'm talking about. I can see it in your eyes. That feeling of freedom that comes from giving yourself to Mistress."

Well, there goes my dick in Renee's hand as she slowly rubbed me while she spoke. I didn't think I'd be getting hard again today. Shows you what I know about the determination of my cock.

""Clean me." Was all Mistress said. I knelt in front of her and licked my cum from her legs and even the floor."

"Mistress had me rise and directed me under the pulley you and I were bound to. The first time I felt her bind my arms and raised them above my head I was enraptured."

"She didn't bind my ankles that time. She did not need to. She just told me to keep my legs apart."

"Mistress then brought out her nipple clamps and I felt their sting for the first time. Definitely not the last."

"The feelings I had of being held there, my hands above me, unable to control what was to happen. It just coursed through my body, this feeling of wantonness and desire. It was just so strong. My whole body shook as I felt like I could fuck the world and it me, and would if Mistress but asked."

" Mistress left me, but quickly returned with her leather cat-o-nines whip. She began to slowly caress my back with the leather straps, just letting them run from my legs up. I found my self pushing back against them, wanting to feel their bite."

"I got my wish soon enough. Mistress began to flick my ass cheeks with the whip. First one, then the other. Never the same place. Never in a rhythm."

"I heard myself moaning in my desire, Feeling my skin heating as she continued. The heat going to my groin. Feeling my balls tightening again, I filling with what ever they could as I felt my need grow."

"She worked my legs, my thighs, my ass, my shoulders, my back. I tried to keep my legs still but found myself trying to time her strokes to push my body back to feel that sting just a little harder."

"My body was a sheen of sweat when she paused. I groaned hoping it was not over. Mistress knew so much better then I.

She attached a leather cod piece to me, pushing my hardened dick painfully back towards my ass, the leather covering my jewels. She then strapped it to my waist to hold it in place, another strap running through my ass to hold it up."

"Mistress slowly rubbed my breasts, just rubbed them, not going near the clamps. I was in bliss, barely able to endure the sensations, my eyes hooded, as if I could hold in the smoldering lust I was feeling. If my hands were free I would have thrown myself on her, begging her to take me."

"Mistress removed both nipple clamps quickly. I sucked in air the first time I felt the sensation of the blood running back into them. I was bucking my hips in pain and exultation. Trying to find any friction I could to rub on my cock."

"Mistress then stepped back and whipped both breasts. Just a figure eight with each downward stroke striking a different breath. The swish and slap a steady pattern in front of me."

"I was bucking in my bindings. I wanted to come so badly."

"Her final stroke was bringing the whip up between my legs, the strips hitting the tender flesh inside both thighs, the tips biting into the bottom of my ass."

"I screamed out my pain and pleasure with that stroke. I came again from that, feeling my hot come shooting onto the bottom of my ass, my body again humping."

"When I finally stopped, Mistress was there, holding me to her."

"Mistress released me and holding me asked again if I was ready to accept my position as her wanton slut and slave."

"I answered her with an immediate yes, wanting it with all my heart. Mistress pulled me to her and kissed me on my mouth for the first time, her tongue pushing in and claiming me."

"That was the first time she called me her pet."

"We've spent many hours in that room since. Mistress has let me feel her strap on as she fucked me while I was bound tightly, my hole raised and open, an offering to her."

"I've been whipped by Liz, but she will never compare to Mistress. Liz enjoys being used by Mistress also but enjoys her times on top."

"I guess I'm just selfish. I love receiving more then giving." Renee finished.

Renee gave my now hard dick a squeeze. "I thought your were empty?" She said in a husky, smoky voice.

"Not after that."

I grabbed her and kissed her roughly. She laid back as I moved atop her. Her breasts compressing against my chest. Her nipples hard points pushing against me. Her hard cock rubbing against my lower belly.

I grabbed her legs and rolled her up, exposing her asshole to me. I moved down and began tonguing her little hole, holding her legs out.

I felt her opening to my tongue. I had no thoughts of gentle fuck. I was barely thinking of her pleasure. I just knew I needed to fuck her.

I directed my dick head to rub some of the pre-cum that was streaming out of me onto her hole. I then began to push into her. I heard her groan and she reached over to the bed stand and brought out a tube of lubricant.

"I don't want you to stop, but I'm still sore from last night."

That brought me back to reality, but Renee was also not to be denied.

"No, don't stop, just lube me up good, then fuck me with that big cock."

I just about busted the tube as I squirted it onto her and rubbed it into her hole. Then I buried myself into her, sliding up till my thighs hit her ass cheeks.

Still holding her legs I began pile driving into her, my eyes closed, just listening to her as she begged for me.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, god fuck your bitch. Ah that fees so good, so good. Yes, yes!"

I opened my eyes enough to see Renee pulling on her nipples. Her eyes closed her tonguing darting out to lick her lips.

With a final push, I buried myself into her as my come shot into her.

Renee's hand had slid to her dick, which she was rubbing frantically. She stiffened as I came, her come shooting outwards, a dollop hitting her on the chin and mouth. Seeing Renee's tongue dart out to lick the dollop must have given me three more dry humps into her.

Finally exhausted, I released her legs and slid up onto her, slowly sliding out of her snug, pussy/ass. I felt her come smearing between our bodies as I all but fell onto her, completely spent. We laid there, just panting. No words to say. Hell my brain wasn't even engaging enough to form a coherent sentence. None seemed to be needed.

Renee just wrapped her arms around me as I stroked her face and hair.

We drifted off to sleep holding each other.