For Love of Cassy

Story Info
Jake finds challenge & new reason for loving his sister.
9.2k words
4.36
78.2k
29
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

~This is the second installment of the A Weekend with Cassy and picks up where we last left Jake and Cassy. A weekend would never be enough with so much life and love to share. Once again I tip my hat to "The Crazy One" for his dedicated assistance and unselfish desire to inspire the creativity within me~

*

Chapter Eight

Monday 2AM

"...I can't sleep."

Cassy clamped her hand over my mouth without waiting for a reply and added in a continued whisper, "Don't scream." Causing me to nearly do the opposite.

"Jesus Cass -- you scared the shit out of me." I whispered back forcibly through her fingers. She giggled, wiggled out of her nightie, and slid into my bed.

"Can't sleep either huh?" She asked, as I melted against her warm body. I shook my head side to side in answer. "Oooh, you're not hard." She added, after sneaking one hand into my boxers. I grinned, certain she had a pout on her lips.

"Cassy you're pushing this -- real hard." I replied softly, listening to her disappointed groan.

"Maybe." She whined. "But, it's exciting -- right?"

It was my turn to groan. In part because she wasn't easy to say no to; and partly because of my certainty nothing would dissuade her.

She escaladed the situation, sliding a second, warm, hand into my boxers and I gathered the mental strength for one last attempt, feeling defeat almost before I began.

"When can I meet them?"

"Meet who, Jake?" She asked, switching hand tactics. I started to grow.

"You know -- Glen and Alexis. Do they know about us?" I replied quivering and letting a single soft moan escape my lips.

"No not yet, I mean it just happened for us - how could they? I'll see her tomorrow." Cassy whispered. "I'll tell her about us and see if she wants to meet up later -- if I can stay for awhile." I could almost make out the grin on her face.

Cass wasn't really into the conversation. I jammed my face into a pillow when she slipped one hand around my testicles, stifling a scream. "Seems like you might want me to stay from what I can feel." She whispered again and then giggled.

"Yes -- stay, I want you to Cass." I mumbled, enjoying her newest attention and my defeat.

In an instant she was on top of me, fumbling to open the curtain. "God, it's like the first time all over again. How 'bout some light this time?"

Nothing I could have said would have made any difference. The street light cast a soft yellow-white glow into my room, turning Cassy's naked body a ghostly color. No ghost was ever so lively -- or beautiful! Smiling down, her teeth gleamed in the light.

"Why all the sudden interest Jake?" She asked absently, in a low soft tone, as she rose up and bent one leg at the knee. A little fumbling, a couple of grunts and a soft groan later, Cassy's soft, warm, fingers had my erect penis where she wanted it and she eased down.

"Oh my God -- better than the first time!" She squealed out, forcing me to cover her mouth.

"Shhhh!" I whispered out through gritted teeth.

Cassy went silent and we made love -- slowly, deeply and intensely. It was another step into our incestuous relationship, deepening the bond between us.

At four-thirty AM, I prodded her awake and gave her a kiss. "Cass, you gotta go." I whispered tenderly. Getting her to leave my bed was one of the hardest things I'd done in a long, long, time. I'd have given anything to wake up with her soft body next to mine.

While Cassy yawned and stretched on the edge of my bed, I finally found the nightie she came in with and helped her into it. Sleepy faced and stumbling I sent her across the hall to her room.

Moments later I was back in my bed -- alone and lonely. After a time, I fell back to sleep and woke to the alarm, groaning in displeasure. I began to hate Mondays.

Cassy arrived at the breakfast table, vibrant and alert. Dad had already gone and mom was sipping on the last of her coffee, ready to head out for work.

"Morning!" Cassy announced happily, giving mom a brief kiss on the cheek.

"My, we're in a good mood today. Something special happen I should know about?" Mom asked but, gave ME a curious look, for God's sake, like I should know! I shrugged my shoulders ignoring the happy-happy routine from Cass.

"Nope just slept really good last night and I feel great." Cassy replied, grabbing bread to toast. In the process, she managed to give me one of those looks again. I blushed and dropped my head.

"Well good honey -- look I gotta take off, don't forget..."

"We know -- lock up the house." Cassy and I answered together and laughed. Mom delivered one of her patented looks and walked away. When the front door slammed shut, Cassy ran to my side and bent to kiss me good morning -- in a not so sisterly way.

"Jesus Jake my pussy felt so good this morning I wanted to just scream. Leave your door unlocked again tonight."

"I will -- if, you remembered what we talked about last night."

"Already called her, she's picking me up and wants to meet you. You game?" Cassy replied, as she turned to retrieve her toast. She shot me a quick glance, looking for any reaction. She didn't get one.

*

Chapter Nine

Monday 8 AM

"Hi I'm Alexis."

I stifled my first impulse with great difficulty. Having said that, I stood speechless, with my mouth hanging open, impeding the entrance of Cassy's friend. A petite, well stacked, brunette faced me.

Her long, dark, hair hung in a sweeping river down the right side of her face. Her cheeks, naturally rosy, highlited an up-turned nose and lips that...well you know the old saying about the garden hose and golf ball. Her brown eyes twinkled, as she smiled at me.

"You must be Jake -- you're cute, real cute. Cassy tells me you're pretty well hun..."

"Yes, hello, I'm Jake. Glad to meet you Alexis, please -- please come in." I finally spit out, cutting her off. She laughed and I blushed, moving aside and allowing her to walk in. Her scent was heady. I couldn't quite make out the fragrance, as she eased by me staring into my eyes.

Alexis focused in on the house after passing me, carefully looking around. "Is Cassy ready?" She asked absently. Her question came with a quick turn to face me, sending her unfettered tits into mesmerizing motion. As my eyes marked their gentle motion, I stuttered in reply, sounding stupid.

"What -- yes, yes I - I think she is...Caassssie!" I answered, finishing in a screaming call, while maintaining a fixed stare at her tits.

"So, would you like to take a breast -- I mean seat!" I added blushing over my faux-paux. Alexis grinned and nodded her head, just as I managed to lift my arm, pointing the way.

"So, Jake, Cassy tells me you two just got started -- wow that's exciting. I'm really sorry that Glen couldn't be here, he was running late." Alexis commented, as she took a seat.

"Be right down -- keep Alexis company Jake!" Cass yelled out, before I could respond to Alexis.

"Oh and in case you're wondering...They're 34 C's Jake -- I hate bras and I don't wear panties. Alexis spoke frankly and then, letting her voice fall into a hushed tone she added, "Would you like to feel them?" With just a hint of a blush that I felt was fake.

Fake or not, my legs felt like lead when I closed the door moving off towards Alexis. Between the visual and the verbal I had started to get hard. Alexis, bless her heart, focused in on my swelling and smiled.

I eased down on the couch, just opposite our early morning guest, feeling uncomfortable. "This is pretty wild huh? I mean the four of us doing the inces..." I started to comment, not really knowing why those particular words came out. Alexis picked up on my nervous rambling immediately and stopped my comment.

"Not really - not at all. We're just four people who have found a -- special kind of love, aren't we?" She interjected, as she, again, absently looked around the room. I nodded and she went on.

"Cassy's told you then? I mean about Glen and me?" She questioned, looking a bit unsure for the first time, when she returned her gaze back to me.

I finally relaxed a bit and grinned, feeling marginally more at ease and met her eyes briefly, nodding. "Yeah, she did." Thankful I wasn't the only one nervous, I added, "It's hard keeping it quiet. I mean we really can't act like other couples huh?" I felt suddenly stupid, again, for the comment.

"God, you have no idea. Did Cass tell you we've nearly been caught three times." Alexis responded without making me feel any worse. I shook my head in answer and raised my eyebrows, looking surprised. "Really?"

"Oh yeah, it's true! Quite the rush, let me tell you. The last time we thought our folks had left for the day. Well anyway, I was horny and talked Glen into a quickie before heading off to school. Glen wouldn't admit it but he was just as horny..." She began her story, as I sat open mouthed, amazed at how easily she discussed their sex life.

Alexis had my attention and she knew it. She slid out on her chair, parting her legs slightly, and went on in a lowered voice. "...I couldn't believe how fast Glen came that morning -- me too, for that matter. I was just getting my skirt pulled back down when our mom came through the front door! Glen said the look on my face was priceless, like I'd seen a ghost or something!"

"No shit, talk about heart attack city!" I replied shocked and excited, staring at the exposed inner thighs of Alexis.

"Yeah, no doubt. Glen walked off getting his -- you know - dick stuffed back in his pants and I was standing behind the couch when she came in. My mom gave me a funny look, said she forgotten something and then asked if I was okay. I must have looked really nervous, or guilty - or something but, shit -- I had Glen's cum running down my leg and it was dripping on the carpet!" She continued, emphasizing her point by indicating where the cum was on her leg.

I was dumbstruck and near breathless -- not to mention rock hard by that time, much to Alexis enjoyment. It was only a momentary flash but, a flash none the less and Alexis grinned over her cock teasing. Her eyes were riveted on the bulge in my pants when Cassy walked in.

"Hey Alex, thanks for coming to get me -- so, what have you guys been talking about?"

I jerked my gaze from Alexis, giving Cassy a look that must have registered guilt and finally swallowed with some difficulty, trying to clear my throat. "Ah..." I began and Alexis interrupted me.

"I was telling Jake about the time Glen and I nearly got caught -- you know when our mom walked in that morning."

Cassy grinned and nodded her head, "Yeah, I remember you telling me about it. Wild story huh Jake...Jake?"

"What? Oh yeah - wild -- I mean hard to believe how close they came. Scary." I stuttered out, as Cassy approached. Alexis stood to greet her, wiping out my view.

"I see the story had an effect." Cassy commented, returning the hug from Alexis, as she stared at me. "I hoped you two would hit it off." She added and grinned at Alexis when they parted. My cheeks felt hotter than they had earlier and I gave my sister a shoulder shrug, unable to deny or do anything about my current physical state.

"Stop Cass, I think it's cute. Obviously your dear brother enjoyed the story and it's quite a compliment really." Alexis offered and then added, "Hey, Glen sends his apologies and told me he's looking forward to seeing more of you -- if you get my drift."

Cassy blushed over the implication and playfully slapped Alexis on the arm. "God, you're such a slut! He didn't say that and you know it."

"Cross my luscious boobs, I swear!" Alexis replied, laughing and Cassy joined in. What I found curious was the, quick, nervous glance, as if there was something she hadn't told me.

"Cass - what's going on?" I questioned and stood up, no longer caring about my erection.

"Oh shit you haven't told him have you?" Alexis suddenly replied, putting her hand to her mouth. "My bad." She added and followed it with a snicker.

"Jake, there's something you should know...I - I sort of barged in on Glen and Alexis a couple of weeks ago and I stayed." Cassy answered back in an apologetic voice, unable to look me in the face.

"Stayed?" I questioned, taking a step towards the girls.

"Yeah, I sort of wanted to after seeing Glen..."

"Oh God Jake, Glen was fucking me silly when Cassy barged in. Guess when he pulled his dick out Cassy liked it. She stayed anyway. We didn't mind." Alexis cut in. Cassy snapped her head to look Alexis in shock and perhaps for support, after seeing my look.

Alexis grinned widely and shook her head before deciding to elaborate. "Well, he may as well know Cass. She gave Glen a blow job -- alright? I mean it was no big deal or anything." She piped up before Cass cut her off.

"Alexis!" Cassy cried out, with a look of horror on her face.

"Calm down Cass! In her defense, she wasn't totally nude or anything. The best Glen could do was talk her out of her top." Alexis went on to explain, despite the pleading looks from Cass.

"And you? Just what were you doing?" I asked Alexis, somewhere near total shock.

"Watching -- well actually playing with Cassy's tits." Alex answered nonchalantly and added, "I just love her up-turned nipples! There so...tweakable, don't you agree?"

Cassy groaned and dropped to the arm of the couch, holding her head in her hands. It took a few moments for the words to sink in and Alexis positioned herself between us, placing one hand on my chest.

"Jake, I'd love to return the favor. No sense wasting such a nice erection - I mean if it would make you feel better." She commented in an even, sultry, voice. As hard as it was, I ignored her and returned my attention to Cassy, trying to push pass Alexis. Her free hand stopped me.

"Cass?" I began, feeling almost numb inside, and then gasped when Alexis closed her fingers around my stiff cock.

"Alexis stop, he's not into any of this -- it's too much, too early." Cassy groaned out, after lifting her head. "Jake, look none of this was planned and yes, I did give Glen a blow job. I had fun and it was exciting being with them...I was just hoping you might enjoy Alexis's attention but, it has nothing to do with how I feel about you."

The turn of events made Alexis stick out her lower lip, pouting, as she slowly unclenched her fingers. "Too bad I would have enjoyed sucking on that big thing -- sure you don't want to change your mind?" She asked, before moving off to retake her seat.

"ALEXIS -- it's time to leave!" Cassy commented through clenched teeth. Alexis, barely seated, jumped up giving Cassy a "what?" sort of look. Cassy slapped her ass when she passed by and started to berate her for her loose mouth, pushing her towards the door. "I'll tell you one thing, if you think I'm letting you suck off my brother you're whacked girlfriend - especially after what you just did!"

"Alright -- Christ what's the big deal already? Glen loved it and you didn't seem to mind too much." I heard Alex retort, in a fading voice, as they walked off down the sidewalk.

I remained where I stood, still not totally certain I had heard what I had. For no apparent reason I started to feel a twinge of guilt. I mean -- who was I? I didn't really expect to have Cassy to myself for the rest of our lives -- did I? The fun we'd had, the sex we'd shared was more like an apparition -- a mirage, destined to fade away. I ran for the door and ripped it open.

"CASSY -- IT'S OKAY!" I yelled out. Cassy stared open mouthed at me as Alexis drove away. My words set in motion a chain of events even I would have never believed, even given the weekend I'd just had.

*

Chapter Ten

Monday 8:45 AM

"Hey -- I'm Glen, heard a lot about you." A short, mousey looking, classmate stated as he walked up to me.

"Glen? You're (cough) Alexis's brother?" I asked in reply, not believing my eyes. I took his hand in a brief hand shake.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, suddenly sounding testy. I couldn't help my grin as somehow being testy and Glen's physical appearance didn't seem to match very well.

"It's just a shock meeting you like this. Heard quite a bit about you too." I replied, fighting off a smirk.

"Yeah? All good I suspect." He sounded off, trying to look larger than he was. "Jake right?" He added.

"Yup -- yup that's me, Jake. Cassy's brother but, then you know that." I replied. Glen apparently had no problem with smirking. He did so, nodded and walked off. I felt I knew the reason why and the smirk didn't set well with me.

Jesus what was that? I thought and headed off for my first class. Glen's face bothered me through my entire first class. I knew him. I'd seen him countless times but just couldn't put a place to it. He wasn't someone you'd really remember. During 4th period, my gym class, I got my answer in spades.

As I dressed, Glen walked in and started to strip down. His locker was directly behind me, just across the median bench seat. He nodded briefly when I turned with a shocked look. The mirror in my locker door gave me a view I wouldn't quickly forget.

Glen bent over, removing his pants and underwear in one quick motion. In an instant, I stood staring a sizable ball sack. Being a male, I guess I figured Glen's "equipment" looked out of proportion somehow. Obviously more at ease with himself than I was, he turned and caught me staring. I turned slowly with a sheepish grin and forced myself not to look down.

"You gotta nice sis man. Gives a mean blow job -- no disrespect intended." He said flatly, never bothering to look around. I couldn't help what happened next -- I couldn't! My eyes dropped. Glen stood relaxed, as he scratched his balls. A penis of considerable size hung over his wrist. I swallowed hard. Before I could reply, or even wanted to, he spoke again.

"Alexis tells me she offered and you refused...What -- you don't like my sister?"

"God no -- it was nothing like that she's hot! Christ I nearly came in my pants this morning! It was shock that's all. I mean I just found out about you and Cassy and I..." His grin cut me short.

"Good -- nice to know. You'll like my sis. I hear we're getting together later, you up for that?" He asked, ignoring my stammering.

"Yeah! I mean hey can't wait...When?" I asked growing more intimidated by the minute.

Glen didn't answer. Instead he reached for his jock strap and put in on. As he stuffed his large prick and balls inside the stretch fabric he finally spoke. "Bout 5 or so, the girls have some things to do. Alexis told me to meet them at the park -- the old bandstand." I nodded and sighed (in relief) when Glen slipped into his gym shorts.

Turning to close my locker I heard Glen asked one last question. "Hey, how long you been banging your sister?" I stiffened and snapped my head to the left and right, praying no one was within ear shot.

"Jesus -- are you nuts?" I said in a terse voice, snapping my head around. "We just started if it's any of your business!" I added and was surprised when Glen took a short step backwards.

"Hey -- just curious. Great ain't it?" He replied, regaining his composure and walked off.

"Little Neanderthal." I cursed under my breath watching him leave. I was late for my next class. The next two periods went by quickly and by the end of the sixth, I had convinced myself the meeting wasn't a good idea. The real fact of the matter was that I felt jealous, despite my earlier thoughts. I was fairly certain that Cassy would be pissed with me but, I didn't care.

*

Chapter Eleven

Monday 6PM

I hadn't bothered to close my bedroom door. Cassy's arrival was heralded by her initial greetings to our parents and then her voice dropped to an unintelligible level. Returning to my work, I waited -- and waited, long after hearing her walk up the stairway and go into her room. The wait was eating at me, making it impossible to continue my studies.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers