For Love of Cassy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cass?" I whispered out after softly knocking on her door. "You okay?" I added after a prolonged sigh. Her response was muffled.

"Go away Jake."

"Cass, I'm sorry -- really I am. I met Glen and well...I just didn't think the meeting was a..."

My comment ended when I suddenly faced an angry Cassy. Maybe angry was putting it too mildly. She stood in her doorway seething, reminding me of a slow burning fire about to erupt. "You stood me up Jake -- you stood all of us up!" Were her first, tight lipped, words, as she folded her arms across her chest.

I tried a grin. It didn't work. Stuffing my hands in my pockets, I hunched my shoulders after failing to come up with a good reply and managed only a weak - sorry.

"Sorry? Yes -- you are sorry! Why Jake, I mean they didn't have to..." Cassy began and I stopped her.

"God I don't know...I met Glen in the locker room and after that I just started thinking it wasn't a good idea." I mumbled out and chanced a quick look into her eyes.

"That makes no sense Jake. Why would your simple meeting make you feel..." Cassy began to question my comment and then abruptly stopped. She raised an eyebrow and I could tell she was deep in thought.

"Tell me Jake, was Glen undressed -- or getting undressed when you met him?" I nodded and Cassy's demeanor changed instantly. She grinned.

"OH MY GOD -- you were intimidated weren't you?" She asked placing her hands over her mouth, in a surprised gesture of sudden realization.

"ME? NO -- no way! Why would you think..."

"It's obvious Jake, what else could it possibly be, jealousy?" She quickly interjected and dropped her hands. "If it wasn't so pathetic Jake it would be hilarious." She added, turning to walk away.

My mind raced, looking for a quick come back and failed. "Oh yeah, well you aren't a guy, okay! What would you know about it anyway?" As stupid as my comment was it stopped Cassy. She turned around slowly, facing me once again.

"Nope, you're right Jake, I'm not a guy. All I know is that you made a snap judgment based on seeing Glen's...Well, you know - and you were wrong. He's big for his size but he's not huge Jake. The only thing huge about Glen is his ego. He's damn near over bearing at times. But then you wouldn't know that because you didn't bother to meet us, now did you?" She came back with regained terseness.

Cassy won our prolonged stare down. I couldn't take it and deep inside I knew she was right, making it even worse. When I dropped my head, Cassy moved to her door and closed it. The soft click seemed so final. I could only wonder about the extent of the damage I'd caused with my stupidity. "Shit!" I cursed under my breath and returned to my room.

Had I been asked about my studies that night I couldn't have answered. Somehow I finished up what I was doing and yet, later, couldn't recall a single thing I'd done. Thoughts of Cassy filled my mind and created an ache in my chest that wouldn't die. Before going to bed, I checked my door making sure it wasn't locked. I felt silly about it but, not for the action. It was mostly for the faint glimmer of hope I still clung to.

Staring at my ceiling, unable to sleep, the time crept by at an annoyingly slow pace.

*

Chapter Twelve

Tuesday 2AM

With every small creak and night noise of the silent house I jerked my head towards my bedroom door. Mentally exhausted, I finally sat up and swung my legs off the bed. Fuck, if Mohammed wasn't coming to the mountain. I thought and stood up, feeling the butterfly's again.

Slipping from my room, I padded softly across the hall and hesitated just as my hand closed around Cassy's doorknob. What if it's locked? The thought hitting me hard, as I had no clue about what I'd do. I took a deep breath and tried the knob. It turned! My heart pounded inside my chest, as I quietly entered her room and eased her door closed. When I turned around I was surprised to find Cassy standing at her window. A dark silhouette, pictured in the window's frame, she didn't move -- not even a slight flinch. "Cassy?" I whispered out, taking a tentative step inside her room.

Cassy sighed softly and turned half way, presenting her profile. The security light from the neighbors house backlit her body. The outline of her full, pert, breasts and hips showed through the thin material of her long night gown. "I feel terrible Jake." She whispered back, waiting for me to close the gap between us.

In four long strides I was at her side, sliding a hand against the material at the small of her back. "God, please forg..."

Our faces were scant inches apart and I stopped her apology with my lips. The first kiss was a soft, puckered, sort of kiss. The taste of salt galvanized me. Knowing she had been crying, I quickly pushed in again, this time in a deep, tongue probing, kiss. With soft guttural moans, Cassy pressed back.

My left hand rested against her belly and I felt a quiver run through her as I slowly moved it up, across her night gown. It was an electric, glorious, feeling as I captured her right breast. Her nipple grew stiff against the material and my palm, as we hungrily continued our kiss. "God I was so stupid Cassy -- forgive me." I whispered quickly after we broke apart. She giggled softly and reached to hold the hand gripping her tit.

"Don't Jake -- I was wrong too. I'm just glad you're here...God I was going crazy thinking." She replied, pausing to sigh out the last words. Her hand dropped from mine and she turned, sliding both of her warm hands around my waist, drawing me close to rest her head on my shoulder. Her movement forced me to release her breast and I cupped her ass, matching her desire for full body contact.

We stood there for a long time, breathing softly, listening to each other's heart beats. The unspoken desire grew strong between us, in the dim light from the window. My penis grew hard and long, protruding from my boxers to rest against her night gown. Cassy, eagerly, slid her hands into my boxers gripping my butt cheeks, as she twisted her hips, rubbing her belly against my erection.

In a nearly simultaneous action, we began working each other's clothing. Gathering and bunching the back of her night gown, I worked it slowly up the back of her legs, while Cassy inched my boxers down, drawing her belly away momentarily to totally free my penis.

Hungry for sex, Cassy gasped when I slid my fingers between her ass cheeks and squeezed. She sought my lips, as she leaned back pulling me with her. We eased up against the window and Cassy raised one leg, tugging her night gown up as she did so. There would be no bed for us, at least not until later. I grabbed her raised leg, as Cassy wrapped her fingers around my stiff cock and forced it between her spread legs.

"Fuck me Jake -- God fuck me like you're in love with me." She whispered in a guttural tone, after pulling away from my lips. I pressed in, pushing Cassy against the window tightly and felt my cock head slip between her labia. Her gasp was loud. "Oh fuck yeah Jake!"

I barely had time to react when Cassy suddenly hopped up, wrapping both legs around my waist. Somehow I managed to catch her, gripping her ass firmly and holding her up as she sank onto my cock. The window panes creaked but held. Cassy clutched my neck like a woman gone mad, helping me to raise and lower her body, ramming my cock deep inside her.

Nearing orgasm, she sought my lips again, trying to devour my tongue and groaned with each hard, deliberate, hip thrust I made. I felt her cumming, like an earth quake, centered in her lower belly. She broke away from our kiss and breathlessly whispered out.

"Oh God you DO -- you do love me." Her words came with my final thrust. I pinned her against the window and ejaculated hard, with ball aching pulses. Cassy vaginal muscles clamped on my cock and she came with me, sinking her teeth into my shoulder, to stifle the scream she let go. Hot cum and pussy juice ran down the base of my cock. Exhausted and spent, we were breathing hard as we rested against the window. The juices of our love making made their final journey - from my ball sack to the floor.

"Jesus that was fucking intense." I finally gasped out.

"Take me to bed Jake." Was Cassy's only reply.

At some point in the night my cock slipped from Cassy's tight pussy. She had refused to let me go and fell asleep in my arms, with my cock still inside her. At six that morning our mother's shrill voice woke us, with a heart pounding fear.

"You guys up? Get your butts outta bed!" We heard her yell out.

The fear and shock wore off quickly, replaced by grins and then wide smiles as we realized we had spent the entire night together. She was beautiful in the morning. Cassy glowed with the after affects of our love making. I saw that look again, as I eased from her bed. "No -- absolutely not. We'll get caught Cass." I whispered back at her, secretly hating what I was saying. Cassy stuck out her lower lip.

"Not even a quickie Jake? I don't care if I cum. You cum for us both." She pleaded and reached out for my hand, as she tossed the covers aside.

I started to pull away from her grip when she opened her legs and ran the fingers of her free hand through her pussy lips. The soft pink petals glistened and beckoned me. "Damn you, this is insane Cass." I whispered, climbing between her legs with a growing cock.

"I know and I love you too." She replied and helped start my growing cock into her pussy.

It was a first for us both. I started out slowly, unable to do anything else until I was more erect. Cassy loved it and kept her wide eyes trained on my face, obviously enjoying the feeling of my cock erecting inside her. I held her gaze not believing how quickly I felt the urge to cum. Cassy saw the look and grinned.

She placed a soft, warm, hand over my mouth and urged me on. "Holy...Shit...YES!" She moaned out between, hard, hip thrusts. Weak and shaking I dropped onto my sister after my orgasm.

"Now that's how a brother should treat his sister...A good fucking in the morning will make a girls day!" Cassy giggled out and then added, "Hey, get your ass outta my bed before mom decides to come here -- hurry up Jake!"

Groaning I pulled out of Cassy and got off the bed, still sporting a hard-on and dripping cum. "You owe me Jake." She called out in a whisper and laughed, as I opened her door to peak out in the hall. It was clear and I scampered across the hallway bare assed, clutching my boxers to my erection. Just as I closed my door mom yelled out one last warning, threatening to come up.

Once again my heart pounded in my chest but, there was a difference this time. It was excitement. I'd slept the entire night with Cass and had sex with her in the morning -- I was thrilled and unable to help the overly cheery attitude at breakfast.

Mom eyeballed me and absently kissed dad good-bye. "Humph -- must have a new girl friend." He commented before walking out the door.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to the cupboard for breakfast. I felt mom's eyes on me and knew she'd try to wheedle something from me before the morning was out. "Dad's right. Cassy introduced me to one of her friends." I commented, not turning to see mom's reaction.

"I see -- anyone I know?" Mom asked, sounding interested but not pressingly so.

"Alexis. I've got sort of a date with her after school."

About that time Cassy walked in, taking mom's sudden interest in me away. "Morning dear. Jake tells me you introduced him to girlfriend of yours -- Alexis? Is that right Jake?"

I turned for the table about then and saw Cassy's shocked look. "Yeah." I replied in an off-handed sort of way and took my seat. Cassy followed me with her eyes, not knowing what to say.

I could tell Cassy's mind was whirling, looking for a reply as she walked by me. "Yeah mom, why? Guess she thinks he's cute or something...Beats me why she's so interested in him." She remarked, jerking her thumb my way as she said 'him'.

"Alright now, no fighting this morning. I'm happy for you Jake and Cassy that was very nice of you. It's nice to see Jake with a smile in the morning. Look your dad and I have a social gathering tonight so don't wait up for us. We won't be here when you get home so..."

"Yeah -- yeah we know already. Don't tear up the house!" Cassy and I finished up her 'or else' speech.

"Fine, as long we're on the same page...Oh, by the way I've talked your father into spending the night in Collierville tonight. You know how he is when he's socializing and I don't want us on the road after we've been drinking -- so don't forget to set your alarms tonight."

Acknowledging our mother's final comment we watched her leave for work. Cassy was in the middle of a little "Snoopy" dance, chanting, "Oh Yeah -- Oh Yeah -- Oh Yeah!" when mom came back inside through the garage door. Her look stopped Cassy immediately. "Jake your in charge -- no parties or else." She commented as she grabbed her forgotten purse.

Her sudden appearance made me choke on the last scoop of cereal, sending round balls of Kix everywhere. I nodded quickly, as mom pointed her index finger at Cassy. "That means you missy -- no partying!" Cassy's exuberance quickly faltered, as she came to a stop. Of course I grinned -- I had to, it was my job and Cassy stuck her tongue out at me for good measure. "And clean that mess up Jake - before you leave!" Were mom's final words as she went back out the door.

This time Cassy ran to the front door and made sure mom had driven off before resuming her happy -- go -- lucky dance. "Holy shit Jake we've got the house to our selves tonight! Can you believe it?" She called out, wiggling and jiggling her way back into the kitchen.

"Yeah? And you heard what mom said - right?" I replied.

"Well duh -- I was standing here. No parties but she said nothing about sex, now did she?" Cassy retorted and grinned widely. I won't say it was surprise. I knew what the earlier dance was about and I admit the thought had run through my head too -- just not on the same level as Cassy.

As I finished up grabbing the last of the Kix I'd sprayed around the room, Cassy was already dialing her cell phone. "Hey meet us in the parking lot, I got some great news." I heard her say, excitedly, as she walked from the kitchen. Here too it took little imagination as to whom she'd placed the call.

"Cassy! Time to leave -- you ready?" I yelled up the stairwell, some fifteen minutes later.

"Yeah, be right there!"

I waited at the front door. Seconds later Cassy appeared in segments, as she descended the stairs. Black, calf high, boots greeted my eyes first. Step over step brought her knees and then thighs into view -- a lot of thigh to be exact. Finally, the hem line of a short pleated skirt came into view. For some reason she stopped and turned, bending over. I damn near choked when her skirt raised exposing her bare bottom and perfect camel toed pussy.

Whatever the reason for her bending, I was appreciating the show. She righted herself and turned to resume her descent, after a brief tug on her short skirt. Her mid-riff was covered by a flowing top that came to a tightly gathered bust line, just under her tits. Tits that weren't contained and wiggled deliciously under the material. "I'm ready -- how do I look?" She asked just as her face came into view.

I swallowed hard and grinned. "Which part?" I asked without thinking and made Cassy blush. "Jake you're terrible!" She answered back, dipping at the knees in a little curtsy and then added, "But thanks. I don't know how Alexis does this all the time...I feel so --so nasty!" And she giggled delightfully.

"Christ I pity your teachers today." I commented and whistled soft and low as she went by me. Her look shouted appreciation over my comments and she mouthed the word 'Nasty' back at me.

"Hey I brought panties just in case." Cassy remarked, pulling them from her purse to wave in the air as she went down the front steps. Closing and locking the door I followed her, shaking my head in wonder.

After a short chuckle, I couldn't help my last comment. "Great, I'm sure that little bit of floss will help." Her answer was a quick flip of her skirt and flash of ass, as she slid into the car seat.

*

Chapter Thirteen

Tuesday 8:30Am

"There they are -- there they are!" Cassy excitedly informed me and pointed off towards the back of the school parking lot.

I pulled in next to Glen's car and gave him a nod. Alexis shot me a wide smile and a quick wink, making me wonder just what Cassy had told her this morning. "Hey, sorry about yesterday -- I had something I had to do." I offered as an excuse to Glen as we got out of our cars.

"No big deal, Cassy's the one you better worry about." He shot back and grinned, as Cassy stepped between us.

"Damn you're looking hot today little sister! Hey Alex, check her out!" Glen commented, holding Cassy's hand up high, as she pirouetted for effect. Her tight ass cheeks flashed briefly and she tipped her back laughing.

"Can't let Alexis have all the fun, now can I?" Cassy responded, watching Glen ease back against his car. Alexis walked up to my side and from a distance we looked like a set of couples in greeting -- nothing out of the ordinary.

"Tonight sounds exciting Jake." She commented and side stepped into me, giving me a hip nudge and grinned. "Well, damn give a girl a hug would you -- I won't bite." She added and grabbed my arm to wrap it around her hips before I could say a word.

It was purposeful move. She rubbed my hand hard against her ass before letting it go, obviously curious if I would take the bait. I did and opened my hand to close my fingers on her buttocks. "No underwear again Alexis?" I asked and grinned at her. When I returned my look to Cassy I found her resting against Glen, the back of her skirt up and her head turned whispering in his ear.

Alexis raised up on her toes, placing her arm on my shoulder, to whisper in my ear. Her buttocks tightened and my hand slipped below her short skirt. My fingers rested against the meaty curve of her ass, where it met her upper leg. "Cassy tells me you fucked her this morning -- before you got out of HER bed. Damn you two or so lucky."

Well, I had the answer to the question. Alexis knew and I was sure Glen did too. Alexis dropped back down, leaving me with a hand full of bare ass cheek and a rising cock. "Ahh -- maybe we should get inside...It's getting pretty warm out here don't you think?" I offered to everyone and gingerly removed my hand from Alexis's butt.

Cassy laughed and righted herself, leaving Glen with rock hard boner outlined across the front of his jeans and a big smile. "Gonna be a long -- hard - day I think." Glen commented, pushing away from his car. The girls laughed and Alexis took the opportunity for a quick rub across the front of my pants.

"Yup I'd say it is by the feel of things! Come on Cass, we're gonna be late!"

Glen and I tarried watching the girls run off, exposing flashes of ass, as their skirts bounced and swayed. "Crazy ain't it - you lucky bastard." He commented walking by me, without an apparent care or worry over the pronounced bulge in his jeans.

"Yeah." I muttered, trailing behind with my hand in my pocket and shaking my leg occasionally trying to reposition my stiff cock. It's fuckin' nuts, that's what is. I thought to myself and wondered what the night would bring. I had six hours of classes to think about it.

Alexis waited for me after school. Glen's car was gone and Cassy was no where to be seen. I put two and two together. "Hey, guess it's just you and me." I said, approaching my car.

"Well hello to you too -- disappointed are we?" She came back and kicked up one leg, flexing it at the knee. Alexis rested on her elbows, across the hood of my car on the driver's side, slowly devouring a cherry tootsie pop. Her calf muscle bulged slightly and her hamstring did likewise -- only more dramatically. Her over-sized sunglasses, perched on the end of her nose completed the porno, poster, quality pose and caused me to stutter step as I rounded the car staring at her.