For Love of Cassy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No -- not at all, just surprised." I answered back.

Alexis giggled and told me a picture would last longer, as she eased off the hood of my car. Torn between looking at her and fumbling with my car keys, I finally managed to unlock my car and a blast of heat hit me.

"Whoa -- we ain't getting in there any time soon!" I said, jumping back. I hit the door unlock button and asked Alexis to open the passenger side.

"It's okay -- Cassy and Glen are on a mission so we have time." Alexis purred out and sauntered around the car, making the most of her tootsie pop. Her tongue action intrigued me. "What? I love these things -- wanna lick?" She commented noticing my gawking stare, just before she opened the door.

I started to comment and quickly clamped my mouth shut. I was certain the words that came to mind, almost instantly, had nothing to do with what she was asking. Alexis paused, returning my stare, with the tootsie pop poised between her lips. They were puffed into a perfect circle, holding the red, saliva wet, orb. I swallowed with extreme difficulty and replied. "No -- thanks anyway."

A quick shoulder shrug and lip popping tug on the tootsie pop later, Alexis slid into my car. I remained outside for a few moments, gathering my wits. Eventually I did slide in and found it still hotter than I wanted. Alexis seemed immune to the heat, at first glance. Reclined in the passenger seat, she sat with a one hand jammed between her legs, forcing her skirt between them finishing off the last of her treat, waiting.

I started the car, adjusted the air conditioning and sat back, taking a closer look at my passenger. Alexis didn't return my look. Instead she remained focused on her red pop, crushing the remaining hard, thin, shell with a single bite. As distracting as her lips were, my eyes dropped to her chest. Small beads of perspiration were forming, running between the healthy and stunning cleavage of her breasts.

Before I got in, Alexis had unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse. The full roundness of her tits were visible but, disappointingly, disappeared behind the blouse's material just before areola and nipples could be seen. Chewing off the center of the tootsie pop, Alexis shifted her gaze my way. "Well...Are we leaving...Or what?" She asked, in between bites.

"Yeah, sure. Sorry, preoccupied I guess." I offered back and put my Chevy Nova in gear. Alexis flashed a grin and returned to her lollipop.

It amazed me how quickly she could reduce me to a bumbling idiot. I mean I hadn't even dropped my eyes to her legs and short skirt yet, such was the vision her breasts made. Bouncing and jiggling, they had too much of my attention as I tried to maneuver through the parking lot and out the gate. Hot, bothered and nervous - I started to sweat.

I looked left and then turned to look right, at the gate, just as Alexis slid her arm onto the seat back. It was a double-take, pure and simple that nearly caused an accident. My foot slipped from the brake and hit the accelerator when her right areola and nipple suddenly popped into view. The jerking motion set her tits into a wild swing I couldn't tear my eyes from and I yelled -- screamed actually -- before quickly slamming on the brake.

A flash of blue streaked by, narrowly missing my front end and Alexis broke into a fit of laughter. Shaking and scared shitless, I hoped she'd pissed herself at my expense. Of course the car died, making matters worse. Wild eyed and even more nervous than I had been, I restarted it -- checked the road and carefully pulled out. The one final glance at Alexis caught her laughter dying away, replaced by a coy look, as she nonchalantly tugged her blouse back over the exposed breast.

"Jesus!" I swore, pulling out into traffic.

"Yeah, exactly! Didn't realize my boob would have such an effect." Alexis replied, preoccupied with correcting the situation -- well not to any great extent anyway. What she was actually doing was extracting the blouse from her skirt, which did nothing for my driving. After a deep breath, I white -- knuckled the steering wheel and forced my eyes away.

"Alexis, please don't go any further -- I mean it, I don't think I can drive with you..."

"Oh God Jake relax, I'm not stripping or anything. So, you liked what you saw - huh?" I nodded, unable and unwilling to take my eyes from the road.

"Good. Hey, maybe you should have taken me up on my offer this morning." She replied coyly.

"Alexis, just where did Glen and Cassy go?" I asked, hoping to get her and me off the subject.

"Glen took her to meet our folks."

"WHAT?" I shouted out, tearing my eyes away from the road, looking at her.

"Yeah, what's the big deal? It's a ploy -- you know, get them to think she's the new girlfriend and all. We're suppose to do the same thing with your parents. God Jake I hope you're up for all this. Are you?" Alexis replied, sliding over next to me.

My initial reaction was to slam on the brakes, nearly causing another accident. When I regained my senses I pulled over and shut the car off. "Alexis -- Christ I can't take you see my parents looking like that!" I shouted in exasperation, forgetting they weren't home. She started to laugh again.

I allowed her to have her moment and was just about to make another comment when she broke in. "God Jake you are precious -- I swear! Ahh, let's back up here -- they aren't home, right?" Okay, I was shocked. Shocked and feeling stupid once again.

"Jake, why exactly are we setting here?" She asked, smiling.

"Jesus sorry...I forgot."

"Yeah -- figured as much, so can we just go now?" I eased away from the curb and Alexis rested her hand on my leg, smiling. A few more miles of titty distraction later, I pulled up to our house. I would recall the drive weeks later when I happened across an internet video of a woman cab driver. Like Alexis, her breasts were all but falling out of the opened top she wore. Her passenger, apparently with permission, was video taping their bouncing and rocking motion as she drove. It was erotic and I smiled over having lived the experience myself.

Alexis took me by surprise, turning to face me and drawing her leg up on the car seat. She rested her arm across the back of my neck and leaned in.

I followed her movements with eyes wide open until her tongue flicked out to trace the lines of my lips. My case of nerves ended almost immediately and a moaned escaped my throat, succumbing to her advances.

Her lip tracing ended with the soft sucking of my lower lip. It was at that point I found my hand slipping inside her open blouse and cupping her weighty breast for the first time.

Instantly, I went hard. Alexis released my lower lip and pulled away and we opened our eyes staring at each other. A smile crossed her lips, as my fingers explored her breast, finally closing on her rising nipple.

"I've been waiting for that Jake." She whispered and re-closed her eyes, enjoying my fondling. "Umm, pull on it Jake, make my nipple ache." She added, sliding her hand between my legs. Using small, gentle, tugging motions I brought her nipple to full hardness.

Sex hungry, Alexis sought my lips once again and deftly moved to unzip my jeans. With each click, of the zipper catches, the material of my jeans relaxed and I swore my cock grew larger.

Eager and trembling, the fingers of her hot hand closed around my cock, squeezing through my boxers, as we kissed hard and deep. Neither of us noticed the arrival of Cassy and Glen.

"Jesus you two! Looking to get arrested or what?" Cassy giggled as she poked her head into the passenger side window, of my car. Glen stood just behind her, bent over making his own observations.

Their sudden appearance didn't get the surprised reaction they'd, apparently, hoped for. Instead, our deep kiss continued until we pulled apart breathless, with swollen lips. Alexis maintained her firm grip on my cock head and I still held the nipple of her left tit when we both slowly acknowledged my sister and Glen with sheepish little grins.

"Got carried away...Wow you guys back so soon?" I commented and slowly withdrew my fingers from the nipple I was fondling.

"Yeah and just in time I think, I mean we weren't staying for dinner for God's sake! Any chance you two would like to join Glen and me in the house?" Cassy replied, pulling out of the window. "Might be less to explain to mom and dad Jake -- I mean after the neighbors get done watching you guys!" She added walking away, tugging Glen away from his gawking.

She had a point. Alexis giggled and looked down to the hand that still clutched my penis. A slight blush crossed her cheeks. With a final little squeeze she released me and set about covering her breasts. "Maybe we better, this is feeling way too good Jake." I nodded -- sighed and opened my car door.

Alexis slid over, patted the bulge in my jeans and grinned, before moving to get out. Anticipation hit me hard. It was something I never would have believed just a few short hours ago. Having sex with Alexis seemed a certainty and I found myself wanting it badly. More over the thought of my sister, and lover, seeing us excited me almost as much. For a few hours the house was all ours and, without knowing it, I was altering my life forever.

Alexis kissed my cheek and hurried to catch up with Glen and Cassy, as I watched and thought back to just four short days ago. I closed the car door and stuffed my hands in my pockets and headed for the house. To say the thoughts were overwhelming would be putting it lightly. In four short days I'd gone from a tolerable love of my sister to an insatiable desire for her. Was it just the sex? I wondered, as I made the trip up the driveway.

"Earth to Jake -- come in Jake!" Cassy called out to me and then laughed.

Her words snapped me from my thoughts. I stopped, grinned and squinted into the late afternoon sunlight, watching as Glen placed his hands on their young firm asses and ushered them inside. Fuck yeah you moron it's the sex! The single thought sliced through my head. But, deep inside I knew better. I was totally in love with Cassy -- she was a woman after all. A woman who's body was like a fine, well tuned, instrument in my hands.

This last thought made me quiver, just before I resumed my walk for the house. The giggling coming from inside quickened my pace. With heart pounding eagerness I stepped through the door and closed it, ready for whatever the night would bring.