For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Didn’t I tell you I would cut your balls off if you said that while we were here?”

“Yea but then I said if you did I would bite off this” I stuck my tongue out and assaulted her clit, licking it up and down and all around. Dezi’s eyes rolled back in her head as she fell back and closed her eyes moaning loudly. I slowed down and licked up and down her lips, barely entering her pussy. Her juices started flowing naturally and I happily licked it up. “Mmmm Dezi, you taste so good mmm” The more I licked up, there always seemed to be more right behind it. I put my arms under her thighs and wrapped them around to her pussy. Using my thumbs, I gently spread her lips so I could get a look inside. Her pink insides looked warm and inviting. I dived into her pussy licking everywhere. I got a moan from Dezi so I did it faster. Wanting her to cum hard, I reached up with my middle finger and placed it on her clit and rubbed it fast.

“Oh yes, HARDER David HARDERRR, oh god I'm cumming, I cummmming” Dezi’s pussy started spasming and shooting out her cum. I fastened my mouth over her cunt and slurped it up as it came out in huge gushes. Her thighs rapped around my head and tried to push me againced her harder. It got to the point where I couldn’t breath. Finally her back, which had been arched, fell back againced the bed and Dezi let out a huge sigh and started breathing hard. I crawled back up to her and kissed all over her lips and probed her with my tongue, letting her taste her own juices. She moaned as she returned the kiss. We kissed with passion for a couple minutes until I pulled back and just stared into her eyes. “You taste good.”

She licked her lips “I know.” I smiled at that. What a girl. “Now David, fuck me, take my virginity forever.”

“Yes ma’am” I stood up on the bed and thanked god for making this ceiling high. Slowly I slid my boxers down, letting my erection pop up and slap me in the stomach. Dezi smiled and licked her lips. I got down back on my knees and put my cock in her face. Slowly she moved her head forward and took me inside her hot mouth. She took most of it in then sucked on it hard.

“Oh god that feels so good, just wet it baby, wouldn’t wanna waste an erection now would you?” She smiled around my cocked and slurped on it for a moment later before backing off. I put my weight on my elbow and slid my legs down the bed. I reached down with my other hand and pushed my cock againced her lips, then sliding it up and down coating it with her wetness. I leaned down and kissed her putting both my hands under her shoulders. “Are you ready?” She bit her lip and nodded. Once again I kissed her hard and she closed her eyes. Here we go I thought.

With one rocking motion I rammed into her cunt. I kept sliding before meeting resistance. Dezi was shaking and crying in pain. “Don’t worry hunny it will all be over soon.” I put my arms under her and hugged her tight. She did the same to me and rapped her legs around my butt. Slowly I pulled back till only the head was inside her. Once again I rammed into her. I only felt the resistance for a second before it gave away and I entered her fully, all 7 inches of my cock buried inside her. Her face was consorted in a silent scream. She started crying her eyes out and I just held onto her. I could feel the sting of where her nails had scraped my back but it was nothing to what she was feeling so I ignored it. After a few moments I kissed up all the tears on her face and then kissed her lips. “Are you ok?”

She nodded. “Yea, its nothing but a aching now, I think you can move. Slowly I moved my hips back noticing her face swell up with pain again. I knew that I would have to go faster if I was going to make her feel better. Slowly with steady pace I started thrusting in and out of her. After a while her face relaxed and she started moving with me. “You know what, I heard that most girls cant have an orgasm when they first lose their virginity, want to prove them wrong?” She looked up in my eyes.

“Yea, lets do that, make me cum darkies, fuck your little slut.” We smiled at each other as I started fucking her faster. Her breath quickened and her hips pushed up againced me harder. “Oh David, it feels so good now, fuck me harder, harder, yes like that.” My balls started slapping up againced her ass as I piledrived into her. I leaned up and grabbed her ass, pulling her againced my cock harder.

“Oh Dezi, your pussy feel so good, I just want to keep fucking forever.” I knew I couldn’t however, I could already feel that familiar tingling in the base of my cock. I wanted to make her cum before I did so I took her nipple in my mouth and started to bite on it hard. I leaned forward making my cock rub up againced her clit and start hitting her G-spot. Her eyes shot open and she started humping againced me at a mad pace.

“OH GOD YES, HARDER HARDER, OH YES I'm ALMOST THERE YES CUMMINNNNNNN” her words got lost in moaning as her pussy started clinching againced my cock.

“OH GOD SHIT HERE IT COMES” knowing I couldn’t cum inside her I hurriedly pulled out and jumped up to her face. Since her mouth was open I shoved it inside and jerked the base. Spurts of hot cum shot out of me and landed inside her mouth causing me to twitch hard and hump againced her tongue. She started swallowing it still humping againced the air. I reached down and put 3 fingers inside her and finger fucked her making her moan even harder as her orgasm hit its climax. She screamed out my name and then passed out on the bed. I stroked the last bit of cum in her mouth and then fell down beside her, letting sleep overtake me.

*****

I woke up early that morning. The clock read 3am. Having to pee I got up and headed for the bathroom. After I had done my business and washed my hands I went back into the bedroom and snuggled up agaiced my love. My now rehardening cock was shoved between her legs. I reached down and pushed it up into her pussy getting a moan from the sleeping beauty. I smiled then closed my eyes and went to dream. The next time I woke up was not because of having to pee but was still centered in the same area. My fogginess cleared suddenly when I looked down and saw Dezi moving her head up and down, her cheeks puffed out as she took my cock in her mouth. Just the sight made me gasp and start spurting. She smiled and started lapping it up as it shot out. Happy that she had got all of it on the outside, she grabbed my pole and squeezed what was left inside out and licked that up too.

“Thanks for being my alarm clock.” She walked over and kissed me shoving my own cum in my mouth. Lets just say, I was shocked. But since I had tasted my own before, I took what she gave me and swallowed it making her smile. “Thanks for that too” I leaned up and pulled her back againced me. We cuddled for a while until I broke the silence. “I guess I will have to take you home now.” She sighed and nodded.

“I wish I could stay here with you” I nodded in response and hugged her tighter.

“Well I'm going to be here for a week or two, depends on when Patrick wants to leave his Brook girl and if I can find some more affordable living locations.”

She smiled and looked up at me. “I'm going to tell my grandpa I’m staying over at Abby’s house for a while, maybe that will give me some days with you.”

“I hope it does, me and my baby have some time to make up for.” Dezi giggled and nodded before turning around and kissing me on the lips.

“Well I don’t have to be back just yet.”

Dezi and me used both rooms as our playpens many times that day. The following week was even better, but that’s for another chapter.

Authors note Hope you enjoyed the story, this was made for my love Desiree. I hope you enjoy it too Hun. Bai.

~fin~

12