For Love's Sake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Florine sobbed weakly. "Yes, I'm your nasty whore, daddy. I love when you fuck me. Don't ever stop fucking me, daddy."

He fucked her hard for another couple minute and she then screamed loudly and convulsed as she came. Jacques groaned loudly when her anal muscles gripped and milked his cock, sending him over the edge. He gripped her waist and rammed into her as hot cum filled her bowels. They shuddered together and expressed their love for each other in Italian, kissing hotly.

Edward and Mia stared at them in a silent daze. It was awesome and he turned to Mia and kissed her tenderly and whispered he loved her. He had suspected tonight would have been good but it surpassed his expectations. It was addictive and he was hooked.

Jacques and Florine broke apart and turned to face them. Florine grinned tiredly and yawned.

"Next time we're hosting," she purred and they all laughed at her saucy expression.

"I had a great time, guys." Mia said huskily. "I love incest and I'm so glad we can do this. Let's meet up next Saturday."

Edward cleared his throat and said, "I agree with Mia. We need to do this more often."

He leaned over and gave her a tender kiss.

"I love you, daddy," she breathed against his lips. "You're the best daddy a girl could ever have."

Edward slid between her thighs and eased his cock into her cum-drenched hole. As he slowly fucked her, Florine came and place her pussy over her mouth and Mia's tongue licked the warm flesh eagerly. Edward increased his tempo and Mia lifted her hips to meet his hard thrusts. He had plunged into her a few more times when Jacques reached between them and pulled Edward's cock from Mia's pussy and licked her pussy before sliding it back into her. Edward groaned in lust and plunged his cock into Mia wildly.

The sound and smell of hot sex filled the air and the last thought that went through Mia's head before she exploded was that she wanted to become a sex slave and be gangbanged by a group of daddies who enjoyed incest. She felt confident too that after tonight, her daddy would be game. She knew they had crossed a defining threshold into taboo sex and she couldn't be any happier.

12