For Love's Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning he woke her with a kiss and told her he had to go out of town and Mia waited anxiously all day for his return. She reflected on his hot mouth over her pussy and creamed her panties. She was so horny for him; her cunt juice was slowly running from her hole unto her inner thighs. He finally called to say he was on his way in and she should get dressed for dinner and a movie. She excitedly got dressed and waited in the den for his arrival.

In another ten minutes he came to the door and she excitedly ran into his arms. To her surprise he had bought her flowers and she squealed in delight. He then kissed her and told her to turn around. She obeyed and felt when he lifted her hair and placed a necklace around her neck. She went and stood before the wall mirror next to the door and gasped. It was a fabulous diamond solitaire on a fine white gold chain. The diamond sparkled brilliantly against the top swell of her breasts. She knew it must have cost a small fortune. She smiled and went into his waiting arms. Their lips met in a deep and passionate kiss. Her pussy was pulsating hungrily and she grunted in need.

He pulled away and took her by the hand.

"Come, kitten. We have all night."

They went to dinner at a cozy Italian restaurant where they enjoyed the finest shrimp pasta and sparkling white wine. They had such a good time that they stayed longer than planned at dinner and missed the movie. Mia was so happy she felt almost delirious. All the while she was eagerly looking forward to her daddy burying his cock deep in her pussy. They walked and held hands by the harbour close to the restaurant where he told her about his plans for the future. That's when he mentioned that he was thinking about moving to Europe after she finished college. His company was expanding and planning to open offices in that continent and he wanted to work from there. Mia laughed in delight. He knew that she wanted to travel and was pleased that she supported the move. In another year they should be residing in Europe.

It was a pleasant drive back to the house and Mia was feeling very relaxed and mellow from the evening's events and the two and a half glasses of wine.

When they got inside, her daddy armed and secured the premises before leading her up the stairs. The house was quiet and welcoming. They entered the master bedroom and he closed the door behind them. She glanced at the tent his erect cock made in the front of his trousers and quickly undressed, eager to see and hold his cock. Edward lay her on the bed on her back with her thighs spread open and slowly removed his clothes. By the time he was naked they were both breathing short breaths.

He came and stood over her and Mia sat up and stared at his cock. It was about eight and a half inches long and quite thick. It was circumcised too and she ran a finger over the head and smeared pre-cum around it. He jerked and groaned when she touched him and Mia grabbed the shaft and stroked it.

"It's beautiful daddy. I love it." She breathed.

She then ran her tongue over the head and tasted his juice. Edward shuddered and threw back his head. Mia moaned as his juice saturated her tongue. She was licking her daddy's cock and it made her pussy quivered madly. She was so aroused she could barely think straight. She wanted to suck him, him to suck her and fuck her all at the same time. She licked the entire shaft and ran light kisses over the balls the way the porn stars did it. She licked her way back to the head and took it completely in her mouth and sucked it. She closed her eyes and savoured the taste and feel of his thick cock in her mouth. She was enjoying every moment and she pumped it while she sucked it.

Edward stared at his cock in his daughter's mouth and shivered as incredible sensations ran through him. She was a natural and his cock grew larger in her warm, wet mouth. Mia's pussy was on fire and she whimpered as her clit throbbed and her hot hole seeped juice all over the sheets. Edward felt an orgasm building and he pulled his cock from her mouth and pushed her to lie flat on her back. He widened her thighs and stared at her cunt. "So beautiful." He breathed. He licked her juices and sucked from the running hole. He then licked and sucked her puffy inner lips, drawing them into his hot mouth.

Mia looked at her father's face buried in her cunt and her mind went into overdrive at the fact that it was her father who was hungrily sucking and licking her hole. She screamed as a powerful orgasm tore through her and caused her pussy muscles to contract at a maddening pace and squeezed forth a burst of juice and hit him in the face and on his neck. She arched her back and shuddered uncontrollably as more juice squirted from her pussy. Her daddy groaned and fastened his mouth over her pussy and swallowed every juice that gushed forth. He couldn't believe his kitten was a squirter!

He held her until she got quiet and kissed her deeply and thoroughly, sucking on her lips and tongue. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kisses, sucking pussy juice off his lips and tongue.

He parted her thighs and aimed his rigid cock at the entrance to her pussy and ran it over the lips. She willingly opened further and he slowly and gently guided his dick into her tight hole. She was so wet he smoothly inserted the head and slowly inched deeper and deeper while kissing her passionately. When he came across the barrier he slowly inched deeper and it slowly gave beneath the gentle pressure. He sank deeper until his entire cock was buried within her tight sheath. Miraculously she hadn't felt any pain. He gave her a couple minutes to adjust to his size and feel before withdrawing and sinking it again.

Mia moaned wildly as her father slowly fucked her. She hugged him and thrust her hips at him, her juices coating his cock and running out unto the sheets.

"Fuck me, daddy." She moaned.

He grabbed her ass and drove his cock deep in her wet pussy. He increased the tempo until his cock was easily sliding in and out, sending tremors all through her body. As her pussy squeezed and worked his dick more juices gushed forth and eventually the sound of his cock slamming into her pussy filled the room. Their moans and groans mingled as they hungrily fed on each other's mouth and grind their hips together.

Edward was in erotic heaven as he fucked his only daughter. Her sweet pussy drove him to unmatched heights and he grunted like an animal in heat. He had no idea that incest would be so incredibly sweet and knew that he could never stop fucking his daughter.

He lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders and slammed into her soppy hole. He fucked her like he was possessed with a demon, teeth bared and the veins in his neck protruded. He released an unholy howl and drove powerfully into her pussy, causing her to throw back her head and release an ear-splitting scream as she came. As she came, wave after wave of fire ran over and through her and a deep guttural groan rose from within her.

"I'm cumming daddy! Cum in my pussy and fill it to capacity. Make me feel your hot cum shooting in my pussy daddy." As she growled the words, her pussy gushed forth more hot juice all over his cock.

This sent her daddy over the edge and with a deep groan he erupted and shot loads of cum into her pussy. He shuddered as he emptied his seed inside her and filled her to overflowing. Their lips met in a sweet kiss and their breathing slowed down to a normal pace.

They stared at each other in wonder and silence. There was no need for words. They were officially lovers and madly in love with each other. He rolled off her and gathered her to his chest where she fitted like she belonged there.

Edward knew this was where they both belonged and he looked forward to moving to Europe where they could freely love and be with each other without anyone knowing about their relationship. He looked forward to having babies with Mia and whispered a silent prayer for the miracle that they shared.

"That was awesome, daddy. Thank you," Mia whispered sleepily. Edward kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter to his chest.

They eventually drifted into a deep and satisfied sleep.

12