For Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up was good but I wanted him deeper, so tightened my grip around his neck and lifted myself up and off his cock. Once I had my feet back on the ground I pushed him away then grabbed his arm and dragged him, protesting, to the bed. I got on my back and pulled him on top of me. In seconds he was inside me again his massive body nailing me to the bed, his cock ramming in and out of my aching pussy. I could feel him deep inside me and I adjusted my position slightly to change the angle and spread my legs a little more so I could take every inch of his hot, hard cock.

I could tell he was getting close to coming but I didn't want him to. Not yet anyway. I struggled to a half sitting position and tried to push him off but he was too big and strong, his massive bulk and his cock had me pinned.

I slapped at him and tried to push him away, shouting at him to get off me, telling him I wanted to get on top of him. I knew I could control it better that way. I couldn't let him come just yet. I wanted an orgasm and I wanted it while he was inside me, fucking me. It had never happened before. Yes that's right, I used to think I was the only twenty-four-year-old woman on the planet never to have had an orgasm with a man while actually having sex. Sure I had come with Mark inside me but only when I was on top of him and used my own fingers to masturbate myself to climax. And in my book that wasn't the same, it just didn't count. I know better now. I know that I am not the only woman like that, but then I was more naive and it was important to me; it was like a test that I had to pass to prove to myself that I was a real woman.

Eventually he got the message and rolled off me, flopping back onto the bed. He lay there waiting, his erect cock wet and shiny with my juices, pointing straight up, ready for me. Without hesitation I straddled him, reached behind, took his cock in my hand and guided it into my waiting slit. I felt it slide in. I shifted back a little, leaned forward a touch and took him deep inside, so deep that I felt the big bulbous head hit against my cervix. Fuck, it felt good, and from the grin on his face I guessed he liked it too.

We fucked for ages but it was no good; I knew I wasn't going to come. Mark, bless his heart, was as usual, patient and considerate. I know he wanted me to have an orgasm almost as much as I did and he held back as long as he could, but I could tell he was getting frustrated and tired. It had been a busy day after all and we had been going for ages.

Finally, I sensed he was getting close again so I reached behind and stroked his balls, forced myself on his cock so that every delicious inch of it was engulfed by my hot cunt, and contracted the muscles in my vagina. It was too much for him. After being on the brink for so long he just couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed my waist and bodily lifted me up, allowing him room to slide his cock part way out of my slippery, wet cunt preparing for the final plunge. He paused, just for a fraction of a second then rammed it back in again with such force that I felt it would go right through me. I squeezed again and his whole body tensed, his face contorted in ecstasy and he roared. I felt his cock pulsing in me and was rewarded with a gush of semen that filled me and seeped out around his cock, coating his balls and dribbling onto the bed.

We lay locked together for a few minutes while we regained our breath then he rolled off me, collapsed on the bed and in seconds was asleep. As usual I had not come and the persistent tingling in my loins was a poignant reminder of my unfulfilled desire.

I got out of bed, went into the bathroom and had a hot shower. I was very tempted to play with myself as I often did after sex with Mark, but I was determined that my next orgasm would be from his cock and not my fingers. I may not have been rational but I was thinking that if I could hold on until the morning I would be so horny and ready that I would surely come when we fucked again.

That's how the night ended and it was the last thing I remember before I drifted off to sleep once more, but it only seemed that I had been asleep for a few minutes when I felt the sheet move again.

Shit, this was just too much. As I reached out to grab it and pull it back up again, a hand caught my wrist and stopped me. Then I felt another hand gently caress my back, beginning between my shoulder blades, sliding down to the small of my back, then coming to rest just above my butt. The hand moved again and I felt one finger slowly make its way along the crack between the cheeks of my ass, gently, but purposefully forcefully its way between them, seeking out my tender hole. It paused briefly to run around the rim before continuing, then lightly brushing across the tiny area of sensitive skin between by bum and my slit. My reaction to the stimulus was automatic, I raised my hips off the bed offering myself and making myself available for more.

"Good old Mark," I thought.

I figured that after a short nap he was ready to go again. Maybe I would get my wish fulfilled after all and finally have that orgasm I so desperately needed.

I turned my head slightly to look in his direction and opened my eyes. I was surprised at what I saw and in my sleepy state it took a few moments for my brain to register what my eyes were seeing. He was lying on his side with his back to me, fast asleep.

I was momentarily stunned then I sensed movement and heard a small sound behind me. I turned my head quickly in the opposite direction and in the moonlight saw Fiona. She was naked and kneeling by the side of the bed. In the few moments that it had taken for this to happen, her fingers had not faltered in their travels and she now was gently rubbing my smooth bare pussy.

She smiled and whispered, "Hello darling. So who's a horny girl tonight?"

I was about to protest when she leant forward and gently kissed me on the lips. Her fingers were still working their magic on my slit and I turned towards her, rolling over onto my side, a change in position that unfortunately forced her move her hand. I rolled quickly onto my back hoping I had not broken the spell and that she would start playing with me again, soon. She kissed me on the lips, more forcefully and more passionately this time, her hard, hot tongue forcing its way between my lips and into my mouth. I received it gladly, sucking it, welcoming her and letting her know it was all right.

In an instant her fingers were back at my pussy. At their first touch I spread my legs for her, I realised I wanted this badly. My feelings from that afternoon on the boat and later in the evening at the restaurant all came flooding back. It wasn't Mark I needed and it certainly wasn't a man's cock. I realised that for all those months, what I had been missing was the love of another woman. Her soft lips, her smooth skin, her loving embrace, her fragrance and in particular her delicate fingers and wet tongue on my aching breasts and throbbing clit.

Fiona's mouth was still pressed against mine when I felt my orgasm start. It had literally only been a few seconds, a minute at the most, and she had me right on the brink. She knew it too and broke our kiss and smiled at me.

"Yes I know baby," she said. "This is what you want isn't it?" I've known it all afternoon. I could tell from the way you were looking at me on the boat and the way you trembled when I touched you. I knew you were wet and wanted me."

She'd slowed down and lightened the strokes, and was just gently circling my clit with her finger tips, taking care not to touch it directly, holding me on the edge. She was teasing me and I whimpered a little.

She smiled again and whispered, "Are you ready?"

It was a rhetorical question, she knew I was ready but I murmured and nodded my assent anyway.

I felt her slide one finger inside me and with her other hand she went form making the small circles around my clit to rubbing it back and forth. She seemed to know just how I liked it, with the flat part of two of her fingers, slowly at first then increasing the pressure and pace. In a few seconds I was coming. She pressed her lips to mine and forced her tongue into my mouth to muffle my cries.

They were not screams of lust but cries of ecstasy, of joy, of happiness, of satisfaction and complete fulfilment. In just those few minutes, Fiona had done what Mark had been unable to do in an hour or so of good hard fucking. In fact he had not been able to do it in six months of fucking. It was then that I knew that my desire for another woman was more than just a passing fad and my thoughts went immediately to Donna.

Fiona stayed with me while I came down from my peak and while I drifted off into a deep and contented sleep. As she left the room I thought I heard another voice, the voice of a man, deep yet soft, somewhere in the distance, and I think I heard Fiona reply but I was too far gone to really be sure.

In the morning I awoke before Mark, feeling refreshed and alive. It was the best I had felt for months.

I got out of bed quietly and picked up my bathers, crept quietly out of the room and closed the door. The apartment was quiet and David and Fiona's door was shut so I assumed they were still asleep. I put on my bikini, went to the fridge, got a bottle of water, went out the door and down to the pool.

It was early. Although the sky was starting to get light the sun was still below the horizon and I had the whole pool to myself. I stood on the edge, briefly contemplating the events of the past night, then took a deep breath and dived into the water. The water was cold and at first it took my breath away but I quickly got used to it and found it and refreshing and invigorating. I swam a few laps, allowing the cool water to flow across and around my body, cleansing and making me feel whole again.

I swam to the edge of the pool took of my bikini top and pushed off the side again for a few more laps, enjoying the freedom and sensation of the water over my bare breasts and my aching nipples.

As I swam I thought about Mark. Maybe I'd been a bit harsh on him. I guess it wasn't entirely his fault that I couldn't reach orgasm through straight intercourse. Actually it probably was more my problem than his.

I thought about Fiona. Needless to say she was bisexual and I wondered if David knew.

I thought about Donna back in Adelaide, sweet, beautiful Donna. We'd been friends for years, ever since I met her at the local tennis club when I was fourteen. She was older than me but we became great friends and still are. She is single and we occasionally go out to dinner, to a movie or dancing together - just as friends. Sometimes I get the feeling that it could be more than just a good friendship but I've never been prepared to take the risk. I found myself looking forward to getting home and seeing her again. Maybe I would stay home and not go to Melbourne to see Mark next weekend as we had planned. It was about time I went down to see everyone at the tennis club and maybe even start playing tennis again myself.

With this thought I swam to the side of the pool and climbed out. I picked up my bikini top and walked over to get my towel. As I did, two young guys came around the corner in their bathers and carrying towels, obviously on their way for a swim. When they saw me standing there topless they almost stopped in their tracks. I guess it was not what they were expecting to see that early in the morning. I deliberately took my time getting dried just to let them have a good look, then slowly made my way back to our apartment. As I left the pool area I glanced back and noticed that they still hadn't made it into the pool but were sitting on the edge on the opposite side, watching me. I'm sure one of them had an erection that he tried to quickly cover by laying his towel across his lap. I smiled and waved to them and walked away. I didn't bother putting my top back on - I didn't see much point.

I opened the door and went inside. Fiona was up and in the kitchen making coffee. She was standing with her back to me, wearing just a short black singlet top that left her gorgeous round butt exposed. Her hair was messy and she looked incredibly sexy and very fuckable. It seemed the guys were still in bed.

She turned as I entered and walked over to give me a hug.

"Good morning honey," she said. "How are you this morning?"

She gently cupped my breast in her hand and kissed me. This time it was not the usual gentle good morning kiss on the cheek. She kissed me on the lips and I responded without hesitation, our tongues entwining, and it was like the night before; instantly all the same feelings and yearnings came flooding back.

Finally I broke the kiss and between pants managed to gasp, "Great thanks Fiona, and thanks for last night. It was wonderful."

"You're more than welcome any time baby. Maybe next time you can return the favour?"

I just smiled. I hoped there would be a next time and if there were, I'd certainly be more than happy to comply with her request.

As she turned to walk back to the kitchen she said, "Oh, by the way, David certainly enjoyed what he saw. When we got back to bed we had fantastic sex, by far the best we've had in ages."

I was staggered. Then I remembered the voices I heard when Fiona had left my bedroom as I was drifting off to sleep.

"Fiona, are you saying what I think you are saying?"

She turned and smiled. "Yes honey, he watched the whole thing. Didn't you know he was standing by the door the whole time, and he just loved it? He was so horny he just couldn't wait to get me back into our room and fuck my brains out. I hope we didn't disturb you."

It took me a little while to digest this new piece information and I wasn't really sure what to think. I was very aroused at the thought of David watching us last night. It was something I'd never experienced before, but maybe it wouldn't be the last time.

As if she was reading my thoughts, Fiona said, "After David fucked me we talked about it. I said I'd ask you if it was okay if he joined us next time."

Now that was something I'd really have to think about.

I walked over to her and gently kissed the back of her neck. "Maybe, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?"

I turned and walked away. I went into the bathroom, had a shower and got my clothes and dressed.

Mark woke up a little later and we had breakfast, but it wasn't the same. Thankfully it was the last day of our holiday and I was catching a plane back to Adelaide early that afternoon. I packed my things and we went for our last walk along the beach. I am sure he could tell something was wrong but he didn't say anything. I just didn't know what to say to him or at least if I did, I just couldn't.

He took me to the airport and we said our good byes. He was catching a later flight direct to Melbourne and as we parted I promised I'd call him the next day.

I got on the plane and my head was spinning with every thing that had just happened. I settled back in my seat and as we took off my thoughts turned again to Donna. Thankfully, I fell asleep before we'd reached cruising altitude.

I didn't wake up until we touched down in Adelaide. I went home, threw my things in the corner, crawled into my own snug bed and fell immediately asleep. I was completely exhausted both physically and mentally, and the refuge of sleep was the only thing for me.

I did call Mark the following day and we talked for a while, but the intimacy was gone. I had moved on and my mind was somewhere else. I made some lame excuse why I couldn't go to Melbourne the next weekend. I don't think he believed me, but he accepted it without any argument.

Over the next two weeks the phone calls became less frequent, the conversations more superficial and trivial until they were almost too painful to endure.

I did go to see him in Melbourne the following weekend, but it was only to tell him that it was over. I knew it would be painful and I knew I would cry. I was sad, disappointed in myself, and extremely sorry that I was going to hurt him.

He met me at the airport as usual. As he walked towards me, smiling and looking very handsome in jeans and a white t-shirt, almost like I had imagined him that very first time we met on the boat, I sensed an underlying tension and a degree of reserve in his manner.

I was planning to tell him that it was over at lunch or maybe some other time when we were alone. I needed to wait until the right moment, but as soon as he took me in his arms and bent to kiss me I turned away, buried my head in his massive chest and just blurted it out right there in the arrivals area - then I burst into tears.

Although he knew things between us had been a little strained over the past two weeks, I think he was truly shocked. I didn't deserve it but he was wonderful and gracious and said he understood.

He held me as we kissed for the last time, then I turned and walked away, pausing briefly to look back at him just one more time. He smiled and waved. With tears running down my cheeks I walked back through security to go to the departure gate to wait for a flight back to Adelaide.

As I said, he is a wonderful guy and everything a girl could possible wish for. He just wasn't "the one" for me.

He will read this because he knows I write for Literotica and I will e-mail him and tell him when this story is published.

So finally - and this is especially "For Mark":

"Thank you for everything. It may not mean much now, but I did love you, and in my own way I still do. You will always have a very special place in my heart. I hope you do not think too badly of me."

Love

Catherine

xx

12