For Married Eyes Only Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xian stood up and went behind the chair. When I leaned forward she pulled up my shirt, placing it back over my shoulders, freeing my arms for the first time that night. She pulled me back in the chair, gently rubbing my head as it rested against her soft breasts. She rubbed my temples, gently massaging my ear lobes, then neck and shoulders. Feeling her breasts and her gentle touch, my cock was beginning to harden again.

"Are you relaxed?" Xian asked.

"So relaxed I can't even speak."

"Perfect. It was a beautiful night. I must return home now, you can refresh yourself in the washroom there then let yourself out."

"No more tests?" I wondered. I knew she hadn't had her own climax and I still longed to suck on her big round tits.

"Thank you," was all I got as she went down the hallway to the bedroom. I could hear the door lock behind her.

I sat there dazed, a little confused, and totally satiated.

After a few minutes of just sitting I got up and went to the washroom, splashing cool water on my face and washing my cock of our combined juices with a warm washcloth. I walked back to the living room and dressed, hearing the shower run in the locked bedroom. I contemplated just sitting there waiting for her to step out, but thought it best to make my move. I knew this was her game, whatever it was; I followed her rules.

* * *

It wasn't till the next day that I realized I didn't know her full name and had no phone number to contact her. I was half tempted to call her embassy on the following Monday and ask for "Xian", but decided to send a spy instead.

A friend working on the Hill for a congressman had lots of contacts with different embassies and I asked him to find out what he could about Xian. A few days later he called; he didn't add much to what little I knew: she was the new Assistant Political Officer, her husband was doing a Ph.D., and she was gorgeous.

I never tried to contact her; despite that for weeks my imagination was consumed with her beauty and the longing for the sensation of my cock inside her tight pussy. She never called either, at least not to try and see me again.

A few months after my encounter with Xian the organization I worked for released a report on her country. It wasn't particularly flattering, taking them to task for a variety of undemocratic and abusive practices.

It was only then that I received a call from Xian. She was irate.

"How dare you!" she yelled at me over the phone.

"What? Dare? What are you tal..."

"You wrote such a negative report. You didn't even listen to what I had to tell you. You just used me. You bastard. You were too fucking busy staring at my breasts to even listen to me. I can't believe you used me like that."

"What? I used you? What are you..."

"Bastard, don't even think of ever seeing me again. I've never been so humiliated, so utterly used. You fucking American!"

With that, she slammed down the phone. I held the phone in my hand wondering what had just happen. I was totally confused.

Trying to recall our night and meeting, it became apparent that it was she who used me. She knew exactly who I was when she finally introduced herself. She knew exactly where the night was heading and dangled me along. Not that I complained, but I didn't realize it was going to come back and bite me in the ass.

It wasn't till a few weeks later when I met Soraya that I figured out the game. In this circle I had social capital because of the organization I worked for. It wasn't me; it was the reports we wrote that interested others. Soraya taught me how to use that to my advantage. People wanted two things: to know what was being written about their country before it was published, or to influence what was in the reports.

While I don't think I ever changed a report based on a liaison I had, there is no doubt I let many believe that I might. Rather than be used like Xian did to me, I used others, I played their game, willingly. It did lead to a few heated phone calls, but also some incredible sexual encounters. Soraya, the Saudi princess, was in a league of her own.

12