For Married Eyes Only Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tightened up at first, grabbing my hand and making me go slow. Obviously, she wasn't such the sexually active woman I assumed she was. Slowly I slid my finger into her, then out, gently finger fucking her. I continued to lick the outside of her pussy and began running my tongue lower and lower towards her anus. As I did so, she brought her knees up towards her, giving me easier access to her ass. Eventually her pussy warmed up to my finger and I was able to slid it in and out more quickly.

Soha bucked with the rhythm of my finger. She moaned out a few things in Arabic, then as I flicked my tongue over her anus again she grabbed my hand and slammed it hard into her pussy as her body tightened. She yelled a few things out in Arabic again as she climaxed and I licked up her flowing juices.

She quickly pushed my hand and head away from her over sensitive pussy as she came down from her climatic high.

I crawled back up onto the bed next to her, removing some of her hair from her face and stroking her cheek. Slowly she caught her breath and kissed me on the cheek and in the ear. She didn't seem to want to kiss my lips covered with her cum, so I kissed my way down her neck and over her breasts, rubbing her cum off from my lips as I did so.

"Thank you. I love that!"

"The pleasure was mine," I replied.

"Both of ours."

Soha then pushed me off of her and onto my back

She went straight for my belt and pulled my slacks and boxers off.

"Boxers? No tight little briefs for you? We definitely need to go shopping!"

I just laughed, not quite sure what I was getting – a girlfriend, a fuck-buddy, or a fashion consultant.

Soha then sat down next to me as I lay out on the bed and started to fondle my cock. She gently played with my balls, cupping them then running her fingers up along my cock.

"Kind of hairy, we need to shave you too."

Ok, now this was starting to sound too much like a girlfriend, change my wardrobe and my personal grooming.

"That is only if you want me to suck you," she said, laughing.

With that she kissed the tip of my cock. She parted her tiny mouth and I doubted she would be able to take much of my cock in. I'm not particularly large, average I suppose, just over six inches long. Soha was able to fit the head of my cock into her mouth and whirled her tongue around it. I sighed, enjoying the feel and the sight of her little body leaning over me with the tip of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

I reached over and rubbed my hand along her leg and pulled her towards me. With my cock still in her mouth, she looked over and realized what I was requesting. She let go of my cock as she repositioned herself, with her pussy over my face. She lowered herself onto me and retook my cock into her mouth. I reached up around her legs grabbing on to her tight around ass as my tongue assaulted her pussy again. She ground her hips into my face allowing me to slide my tongue into her very moistened pussy.

As Soha sucked on the tip of my cock and licked me up and down, she began to jerk me off simultaneously. After a few minutes of this, I was ready to cum and started to buck my cock into her mouth. She sensed my orgasm and stopped sucking me. She sat up, forcing her pussy harder onto my face, nearly suffocating me. It didn't distract me enough from my impending orgasm.

Soha quickened the pace at which she was whacking me off and then I felt my balls explode, squirting cum out. She let it fall along my cock, now using it as lubricant to keep jacking me off.

I took a moment to catch my breath, then continued tongue fucking her. She reached under and started teasing her clit. Soha was rubbing her pussy back and forth along my face and was soon cumming again.

She sat there for a few minutes, leaning forward, her hands on my thighs, catching her breath. She then managed to crawl off of me and curled up next to me, nestling her head on my chest.

We laid there for a while, in silence, lost in the moment. Just then there was a loud bang and the door swung open and in marched Fatima. She was no longer naked, but wearing a short, light blue silk negligee, coming just below her ass, showing off all of her magnificent cleavage.

"Eh, this is no good! I wanted some action! Get to it, I want to watch too!"

Soha and I just began to laugh.

"Figures you would be cuddling rather than fucking."

"Ha, you missed the good part. Duncan has a wicked tongue. So there!" Soha retorted.

"Mmmmm, can't wait to find out."

"Shut up you slut and get out."

They then slipped into Arabic. They both seemed to be laughing at one another and having a good time, though it didn't look like Fatima was going anywhere, as she sat down on the edge of the bed next to me. Her negligee had hiked up exposing completely her clean-shaven pussy, which she didn't try to hide, invoking a stir in my cock.

"I see you like what you see," Fatima said.

With that Fatima reached over and started to toy with my flaccid cock. It didn't take much effort on her part to get it hard again, particularly when Soha's hand slid down and fondled my balls.

Looking at Soha and directing her question to her rather than I, Fatima asked, "May I?"

Without waiting for a reply Fatima leaned over and started licking my cock. Soha removed her hand from my balls and started rubbing my chest and leaned over and kissed me. It was a hot, passionate kiss, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth. I had one arm wrapped around Soha, the other I reached down and started rubbing Fatima's thigh. Fatima wasn't into wasting any time and grabbed my hand and pushed it into her pussy as she continued to lick and suck my cock and balls.

I was able to maneuver my hand enough to slid one finger into Fatima's pussy, she was sopping wet. Perhaps it was the remains of her early fuck or just her own juices on overdrive, but she was flowing.

Soha broke our kiss and made her way down to my cock and started licking it with Fatima.

It was out of this world having these two beautiful young women licking my cock simultaneously. Much better than anything Pasolini imagined in his film adaptation of "Arabian Nights." Well, except for the bow and arrow scene which is etched for ever in memory having seen the trailer for the film when I was a kid.

Soha took my cock into her mouth when Fatima sat up to remover her negligee. She was stunningly gorgeous; a perfect ten with her full, firm breasts. She then scooted up the bed and offered me her tits to kiss and suck on. I dove right in, kissing between them and licking my way up to her dark brown nipples. It was heavenly.

Fortunately Fatima's tits distracted me enough from the amazing blowjob Soha was giving me to keep me from cumming so soon again. Fatima slid down a bit and we started kissing, her full lips giving way to her talented tongue.

I felt some stirring down below and realized that Soha had stopped her blowjob and was repositioning herself over my cock. Fatima broke our kiss as we watched Soha very slow slide down on my cock. She took me in very slowly, just the head at first, then she rocked a little before inserting a little more. Soha's pussy was extremely tight and though wet from her previous orgasms I could tell it was hurting her a bit. I tried very cautiously not to hump my hips, allowing her to control how much of my cock she wanted in her.

Fatima sat back to watch the scene and I placed both hands on Soha's hips as she gently rocked back and forth. Eventually I was buried all the way insider her and she stood still for a few minutes getting use to the feel before she started sliding up and down on my cock.

Once we got into a rhythm Fatima then knelt up on the bed and swung her leg over me, her pussy just above my face. She and Soha were facing each other and I heard them saying something in Arabic before my face was drowned in Fatima's pussy. I don't think I was licking a creampie, though wan't 100% sure, but who's ever juices they were, it was sweet and I lapped it up.

Fatima gyrated her hips on my face as I tried to tongue fuck her. I realized from my position I couldn't enter her very deeply with my tongue and thus relied on licking and sucking on her pussy lips. I reached my hands behind her I grabbed her ass cheeks. I slid one hand closer to her anus and poked her gently with a finger. Fatima moaned and slid down a little further, giving me a signal to tease her ass a little more.

My finger was still a little wet from fingering her earlier and I slowly inserted it into her ass. She moaned something in Arabic and I slid my finger deeper. She was rocking her hips fucking my finger in her ass rubbing her pussy along my tongue.

By now Soha had picked up the pace and was bouncing up and down on my cock. I was sorry not to be able to watch her elegant face enjoying the fuck and fondling her little tits as she rode me, but certainly was in no position to complain.

Soha was about to cum first, I felt her legs tighten up against mine and her pussy clamped tight around my cock. She moaned deeply as she climaxed for the third time that evening. She stopped for just a moment but soon was fucking me again waiting for me to cum.

She didn't have to wait long. As I moaned out just before climaxing Soha slid off my cock and jerked me off. I felt my cum squirt out, not sure where it was landing. Soha teased my balls as she continued to jerk me off, getting the last drops of cum to spill out over my cock and her hand.

As I was climaxing I felt Fatima nearing her own orgasm. She pressed her pussy down on my face hard, nearly suffocating me. I continued my finger assault on her ass pushing her over the limits. She gushed, and gushed, cum flowing out. I tried lapping up as much as I could, but my face was covered in her juices. I have never met a woman who came as much as Fatima.

After her orgasm Fatima rolled off of me and collapsed, her head towards my feet.

"Ewwww, look at you. That slut made a mess of you," Soha pointed out, looking at me.

"Haaa, what I did to him? What about the mess he made of me?" Fatima retorted. As she was speaking she leaned up, grabbing her tits and displaying the globs of cum I had squirted over them.

"Looks like Soha is the only clean one! We'll have to do something about that! Though I think it is going to have to wait a little while," I suggested.

With that both of them laughed. Soha got up off the bed and went into her attached bathroom and brought back a warm washcloth for Fatima and I to clean ourselves with. All three of us then curled up onto the bed, one girl on each side, very satiated.

We laid there for a while and I started to wonder if I should make my exit. What was the proper protocol? What were the implications if I stayed? If I left now?

Seeming to be the mind reader, Soha suggested that I should get going. She hinted something about others keeping track of who came and went. As I got dressed Soha slipped on a camisole with matching panties and a short silk bathrobe. Fatima sat up in the bed and asked for a parting kiss before I left. It was very passionate, like our first kiss, making me wish I could stay.

"Don't worry, you're a keeper, I think there'll be more of that. What do you think Soha?"

"Mmmmm, not too bad. Perhaps we'll have to test him out a few more times."

They both started laughing as I just shook my head in wonderment, what had I gotten myself into? Perhaps I should have heeded Soraya's warning, though was certainly glad I hadn't.

Soha escorted me down to the first floor. It wasn't quite the remnants of a drunken orgy, but there were a few half naked bodies entwined with one another to make one wonder what the whole scene was.

"Thank you, that was wonderful. I do hope you enjoyed yourself too," Soha said when we reached the door. I leaned down and kissed her, pushing her up against the wall, pressing my body against hers, kissing her hard.

"Mmmmm, I'll take that as a yes."

"I look forward to seeing you again soon and going on that tour of the city I promised you earlier," I said as I opened the door.

"Inshallah, God willing," Soha replied, winking at me.

* * *

I did meet Soha and Fatima a few other times. When we were out in public it was nothing but innocent friendship, little flirting and no touching. When we were back in their place, it was another story. I didn't have another threesome with them, but on one occasion slept with Fatima, which Soha was well aware of. After a few months they both graduated with their Master's degrees and returned to the UAE.

Soha now heads one of the largest foundations in Dubai and is married to a member of the royal family. I recently visited Dubai and was tempted to look her up, but thought it best to let what happened fifteen years earlier lay to rest.

As much as I enjoyed Soha and Fatima's youthful energy, I began to understand Soraya's point about girls being girls. There was something different about being with a married woman, even if she was young; perhaps it is the experience, perhaps it is the marriage itself and all the baggage that a husband and wife relationship carries into the bedroom. Married women opened up in different ways and were able to share their bodies with degrees of confidence that few single women had.

Once I met Soraya there was no question that she was by far the most confident lover I would ever enjoy being with.

12