For Master

Story Info
She comes to wait for you.
2.9k words
4.42
13.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at the room an hour before you are supposed to arrive to prepare everything. I take a shower, shaving my pussy bare, then wander naked around the room, placing and lighting candles. I quickly dry my long red hair, admiring how it shines as it spills down my back. I think of how you like to pull it, and shiver in anticipation. I get dressed now, putting on the red lace thong panties and bra, fishnet stockings, and high black heels. Checking to make sure all is ready, I see that it is now only 5 minutes before you are to arrive. I kneel by the end of the bed, and wait.

Hours seem to pass in the few minutes before your arrival. I hear the lock unlatch, and the door opens, yet I remain where I am, head bowed. My hair falls down around my face, shielding my eyes. You say nothing as you enter the room. I hear your intake of breath as you look around and see all that I have prepared for you: a length of red silk which would make a good blindfold, a set of wrist cuffs, several vibrators and dildos, and various oils and creams. There is also a small red bag which you do not recognize. The smell of the candles is heady, and very sensuous.

"You have done well, little one" you say, as you cross over to the chair by the desk.

"Thank you, Master." I flush red from pleasure at having pleased you. "I wanted everything to be ready for you."

"Thank you. You are learning fast. Come here to me."

I crawl over carpet quickly, but carefully, letting my ass wave from side to side as I move. I know you are watching me.

"Let me see you, slut. Kneel up" is your next command.

I rise onto my knees, placing my hands behind my head, still not looking at you. You can see that I am quivering for your touch, and longing to touch you in return. You reach out and grab my chin in your fingers, forcing my eyes to your gaze. You see how carefully I have prepared myself for you: eyes subtly lined and lashes curled, my lips glossed and lightly reddened.

"Is my cunt ready, too?"

"Yes, Master. I shaved it to make it smooth for You."

"Good girl. I plan on using it well tonight. But for now, you may undress me."

You stand up and I reach my arms all the way up to begin unbuttoning your shirt. You have not given me permission to stand, and you know that it will be difficult for me to reach the top button. I stretch upward, and my right breast escapes from my bra, the nipple tightening slightly from the cooler air of the room. Finally I have all the buttons loosened, and tug on the bottom of your sleeves to pull the shirt off of you. Next I lean back on my heels and untie your shoes. You lift your feet one at a time as I remove them and your socks, kissing the top of each foot as it becomes bare. Reaching up again now, I unbutton and unzip your pants, pulling them down slowly over your hips. I see that you are wearing no underwear and my heart starts to thud hard in my chest. You step out of your pants and I fold them neatly and place them on the floor beside the chair. Task completed, I sit back and await your next command.

You sit in the chair and look at me, almost as if pondering what to do with me, or to me, first. I remain completely still, having learned that patience is indeed a virtue, and one which you prize highly. I don't wait long before you lean forward and grab my shoulders, pulling my body closer to you.

"Suck my cock into your mouth, little one."

I lean further forward and take your still soft cock in my mouth, breathing out a sigh. As I move my mouth up and down, I turn my head, making sure all of you is wet from my lips and tongue. I feel your cock begin to harden in my mouth and my lips pull back as I try to smile around it. My hair drifts down and covers your thighs, and I feel your fingers idly play with the ends as I continue to serve you. I suck a little harder now as I run my tongue over your shaft, enjoying the feeling of making you hard. I feel your thighs flex as you feel the first waves of pleasure.

Suddenly, your hands grab large sections of my hair and yank my head down onto your cock, my chin against your balls, and my throat closing upon the head of your cock. I moan as my gag reflex kicks in, willing myself to relax around you.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now, slut."

I nod my head, and you begin to pound into my mouth and throat. I struggle to keep a bit of suction going on your shaft, and roll my tongue around as well as I can. I feel your cock grow more as you take control of my mouth, pulling my hair tight, tangling it in your fingers.

Suddenly you pull me off your cock and push me back on the floor. "Get up" you growl, and I quickly kneel up again, hands behind my head. "Stand up bitch!" you yell, and I jump to my feet, chest heaving. My breast still hangs above the top of my bra, the nipple now completely hardened. You walk slowly around me. Your finger flicks my nipple.

"Is my little slut horny?" you ask.

"Yes, Master."

You continue your survey of my body. As you walk around the back of me, I try to straighten up even more, to hold the posture which you have taught me. Suddenly you grab my shoulders from behind and turning my body, push me to the bed. Holding my head by my hair, you force me to look down at the array on the bed. "Now what should I do with you, my little slut?"

"Whatever Master wishes." I reply, knowing that that is the answer you are waiting for.

Growling, you turn me around and crush me to you, dragging my body up against yours, and kiss me hard, shoving your tongue in my mouth. I melt against you, yielding up to your whims. You throw me roughly on the bed, and my legs fly open, my head hanging over the side. You walk quickly to the side of me and grab my jaw, forcing my mouth wide. You shove your cock in my mouth, pounding hard and fast, opening my throat to your thrusts. I moan around your cock, loving that you have complete control. My pussy is dripping now, and I can feel the moisture running down toward my ass. I shift my hips slightly, trying to create a little friction. Before I realize what I have done, you pull away from my mouth and smack my bare breast.

"Slut! You only get pleasure when I say you do!"

You pull my up roughly by the hair, and I see you grab the wrist cuffs. Eyes wide, I know that I am to obey, and hold out my arms. Tears come to my eyes as I know that I have disobeyed. You fasten the cuffs to the headboard, leaving me pinned face down now, on the bed. I moan lightly and the tears run out of my eyes. I feel your hand come down hard on my ass.

"You will obey me, whore! I am the Master here."

Several more times your hand slaps me, and while I feel my ass grow red from your slaps, I also feel my cunt growing wetter. You stop suddenly and I tense up, wondering what is coming next. I jump as I feel your hands now smoothing oil over my hot bottom, soothing the hurt you have given me. I sigh and relax a little, my arms still straining in the cuffs. You finger the thong, pulling it tighter into my ass and cunt.

"Is my little whore going to behave now?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry!" I whimper.

You unlock the cuffs and flip me over, reattaching them so I lie face up now on the bed. You lean back and look at my tear-streaked face. You reach out and brush your thumbs over my cheeks, wiping away my tears. You slide your fingers down my neck to the clasp at the front of my bra, and deftly snap it open. My breasts spring free, both nipples now hard and tight, pointing up at you. You bite at them, gently at first, then harder, leaving me gasping at the pain. You continue down my body, nipping lightly at my skin and teasing me with your tongue. You place your hand over my cunt and feel that the thong is completely soaked from my pussy juice. I moan loudly, wanting more. I feel you reach behind you, and then my vision is suddenly blocked out as the silk cloth covers my eyes.

"Now you'll have no idea what is coming, whore."

"Yes Master"

You reach behind you again. I feel your other hand skimming the side of my thong, and you pull it to the side. Suddenly you shove one of the toys into my cunt, sharply, with no preparations. I moan and spread my legs to give you better access. Then I feel the toy begin to vibrate, so strongly that I can feel it in my ass too. You begin to fuck me roughly with the toy. I feel your weight shift on the bed, and suddenly your cock is nudging my lips. I greedily suck it in to my mouth, letting you fuck me with it as you pound my cunt. Feeling me begin to shake, you pull the vibrator out of my mouth, not allowing me to cum. I suck on your cock, moaning my frustration.

After a couple of moments, I feel something else pushing at me. From its larger size I know that it is one of the dildos, but not the largest. Slowly you push it into my cunt, letting me get used to the larger size. As soon as it is in, you begin fucking me with it.

"Does my little whore like having her cunt stretched?"

You pull out of my mouth so I can answer. "Yes Master."

"Good girl"

You shove the dildo all the way in, and suddenly get up. I shiver from the loss of your body heat. The muscles of my cunt contract and I feel the dildo slowly sliding from me. I clench my muscles tighter to hold it in, hoping you'll notice that I'm being a good girl.

I hear you rifling through the items on the foot of the bed. Then I hear the zipper of the little bag I had brought. You have no idea what is in it, but I hear you moan slightly as you open it. Climbing again on the bed, I feel you straddle my waist and you pull the blindfold from my eyes.

"What is this, little one?"

"A knife, Master."

"I can see that. But why did you bring it?"

"For you to tease me with like you did that night we were last together Master. Have I displeased you?"

As if to answer me, you pull the knife from the bag and test the blade with your thumb. The knife is not big, but it is very sharp, and you cut yourself a little. I gasp and you offer the injured thumb to me. I stick out my tongue and looking into your eyes, lick the bright red drop of blood off before kissing your thumb gently. Your eyes widen as you realize that I am offering up this dangerous tool to you for use on my body. Your cock twitches and I smile slightly up at you. "No, songbird. You please me greatly." You slide back off of me, and with the tip of the knife, lift my nipples. I feel the blade scrape the sensitive skin there, and my breath catches in my throat.

"Oh, Master" I breathe.

Seeing my reaction, you scratch down my torso to my belly, lightly stroking the blade across my belly. My pulse is racing and my breathing is heavy as I watch your face while you do this. I know that you would never intentionally hurt me, which makes the potential danger of the knife that much more intense to me. You move to the side, and I feel the knife slip under the waist of my panties by my hip. With a quick twist, you cut through the left side, and they gape open. You repeat this on the right, and then pull the mangled material from my body. The dildo has now slid from my body, but you don't seem to mind. You take the cold metal and press it flat against my cunt now, and the chill of it is so delicious against my heated cunt that I can't hold back a moan of pleasure.

I see by your face that you are getting more anxious to take me. I await your every order.

"Lift your legs and hold your knees against your chest, slut." I rapidly comply, and feel the blade scratch against my pussy lips as I move. Using one hand to hold the knife, you reach down and hold up the largest dildo now. I know what is coming, and force myself to relax for the coming invasion. You reach down and gather some of my juices onto your fingers, running them around the dildo. You bring your fingers up to my mouth, and without being told I suck them clean, looking deeply into your eyes.

You bring the knife up to my throat, and as you begin pressing it into my skin, you also thrust the monster dildo against my cunt. I feel a little bit of pain as it stretches me, but it feels so good that I have a hard time keeping my eyes open. You press harder with the knife at the same time, and I feel my skin give slightly as a tiny cut opens up near my collarbone. The mixture of pain and pleasure is too much and I moan and whimper rapidly, begging for release.

"Yes, little cunt, you may cum now" you whisper. Removing your fingers from my mouth, you demand my compliance. "Cum for me NOW whore. I won't offer again."

I scream out my orgasm, feeling the knife pressing against my belly and breasts now in addition to my throat. I writhe on the bed. "Master. Oh Master, Yes!" I shake from head to toe, straining and pulling against the wrist cuffs. Opening my eyes, I can see tiny pinpricks all over my torso from the knife, and I feel little drops of blood on my neck from where the cut is. Still cumming, I see you move down between my upheld legs, and you push more of the huge dildo into my tight little pussy. It hurts so much, but I want more. I want to be completely filled by you.

As if sensing my wishes, you look up to my face. "What do you want, little one?"

"I want Master's cock."

"Where do you want it?"

"I want it in my ass."

Almost angrily you put the knife down and grab my feet, pushing my knees further into my chest. This raises my ass up off the bed, and you move forward. Suddenly, I feel your cock at the entrance to my ass. You immediately plunge into my ass, the huge dildo still stretching my cunt. I scream from the pain and pleasure, and you know that I am close to cumming again.

You reach down and grab my nipples and twist them hard. "Cum for me again, cunt."

I scream my way through a huge orgasm, pushing against your cock and the dildo as best as I can. In my delirium, I accidentally scream your name "DAVID!". Rather than anger you, this seems to thrill you, and you pound harder into my ass. You start to fuck me in alternating fashion, fast then slow, hard then gently. I feel you sliding in and out of me, your cock caressing the walls of my ass.

"Oh Master, you feel so good in my ass!"

I feel completely alive, tingling all over. My eyes, glazed, gaze up at you, trusting you completely. "Yes, Master, fuck me" I whisper.

You get closer to cumming, and you growl down at me with each thrust. "You... Are... Mine... Now..." As I hear your words, my pussy and ass convulse as I experience the strongest orgasm of my life. I feel you press harder into me and the warm flood of your cum fills me as everything goes black...

Waking later, I find myself released from the cuffs, my stockings, shoes, and bra fully removed, and covered in the blanket, with your arm over me. I see you have the knife in your hand as you sleep. I smile to myself, feeling completely owned, and find that it feels good.