For Master

Story Info
Pinned, clamped, and bound, she is taken.
1.3k words
4.08
59.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands blindfolded, ankles bound to the heavy wooden cross behind her, arms bound behind her and fastened to a tight chain extending to the ceiling. She cannot change her position, only shift her weight from one foot to the other. She waits, not knowing how much time has passed, how long she has been bound. Only waiting on his pleasure.

He enters the room, a brief brush of air against her naked body, a whisper of his boot on the carpet. He says nothing. She hears the clink of metal against metal and the chain binding her arms slackens. He twines his hand through the hair at the base of her head and pulls her roughly to her knees. The chain tightens as she kneels. He slaps her hard across the face and forces her head forward until it meet his cock, freed from his jeans, the rough zipper scraping her cheek as she opens her mouth willingly to accept him.

Initially, she tries to control the movement of her head, to control the blowjob, but he doesn't allow her to this time. The roughly shoves his cock deep down her throat until she chokes on it initially, holding her there as she struggles internally to open her air passages to breathe around it. He pulls her away from his cock and she gasps in air, just enough before he shoves his cock back down her throat. Two more times he does this before he pushes her away from his cock and slaps her across the face again.

"Suck it right," he growls. She whimpers in protest, disappointed to have displeased him, even if unintentionally, and leans back toward him to take him back into her mouth. Her tongue and lips moving over his hard cock, worshipping him as only she knows how. She kisses and sucks and strokes him in and out of her mouth, feeling the rough fabric of his jeans against her face, revelling in the experience. She can feel the heat of her pussy, the moistness of her upper thighs, almost more strongly than the stroke of the hard cock in and out of her mouth. He moans above her.

"Good girl," he says, and then pushes her roughly away from him, zipping his jeans back up. The sense of loss overwhelms her, but there's another gush between her thighs. She kneels, head lowered, as he moves around the room. Suddenly he's kneeling in front of her, wrapping a rope around her chest, around her breasts, tightening until she can feel the pressure heavy in her breasts, her nipples tingling. He slaps each one once, twice, and then clamps her nipples. She breathes in roughly, the pain overwhelming her, she whimpers and tries to pull back. The chain on her arms makes that impossible. Any movement other than forward pulls uncomfortably on her shoulders. She straightens back up.

"Please, Master, please! It hurts," she whimpers.

"Quiet," he says sharply, "unless you want me to gag you."

She says nothing as he places clothes pins around her engorged breasts. The pinch of each torture on her excited nerves. She gasps and whimpers with each one. He shoves his fist between her legs, forcing them apart, forcing her an inch or so shorter as she makes room for his hand. Her arms are pulled further up behind him. She whimpers again, but says nothing, tense and taut from the position.

Slowly he slides his hand over her pussy. "You're sopping wet, you little slut," he says to her, his face close to hers. His breath over her neck makes her shiver. He slides two fingers into her pussy and she gasps and moans, unable to push down on his hand like she wants to for more. He chuckles and then pushes her labia together, swiftly clamping them together with clothes pins, three of them, one right after the other.

She's unable to move now. Unable to close her legs, or shift forward or backward, completely trapped by rope chain and pins. She hears him stand and unzip his fly again, tantalizing her with his hard cock. She knows it's right in front of her face but she can't react it. She can feel the heat of him, smell his scent, but she can't get close to him. Her body is a mass of sharp pain and deep wanting. She whimpers and whines stretching as far as she can bear to try to reach him.

He slaps her lightly across the face, casually, almost dismissively. "No, little slut," he croons at her. "Not until I want you to. Close your legs more. I'm going to unhook your arms."

She closes her legs, the friction of them against the clothespins sharpening the deep ache, but also titilating her clit. Her breathing quickens and behind her, he notices. He smacks her ass. "None of that. Control yourself."

Her hands free of the chain and each other, he pushes her forward until she's on her hands and knees, legs still bound to the cross. He slaps her thighs until she spreads them quickly. Flicking the clothespins, he chuckles again at her mixed discomfort and pleasure. He unties the breast binding rope, the sudden influx of blood to her breasts reigniting the pain.

Then he's spanking her. Over and over his hand lands on her bare ass, reddening it, punishing it. She begins to whimper and moan and try to move away from him. His response is to smack harder. Each smack burns into her skin, moving her forward a tiny bit, the clamps and pins on her pussy and breasts and nipples swinging and seeming to bite into her even more.

Then it's a paddle. Over and over on her already sore ass, her pain growing as he doesn't slow the strokes.

"Please stop, Master! Please!" she cries out to him. He moves to the side of her and covers her mouth with one hand shoving his two middle fingers into her mouth. Holding her still. She sucks on the fingers with all her might, pleading with whimpers only. "Take it, " he whispers in her ear. "Take it because I want you to."

She begins to cry, the tears leaking out from under her blindfold. Held there by his hand and the striking paddle. She hears him toss the paddle away and then he's behind her, thrusting into her hot wet pussy, the length of him pushing the clothespins from her labia. The pain sears through her and she screams as he rams deep inside her.

It hurts and feels so good. The pain and pleasure is commingling, and she can't tell which is greater any more. He pushes down on her shoulders and says "Get on your elbows and rub your clit. You have permission to cum, and if you don't cum before I do, you won't get to tonight."

She drops to her elbows and begins to frantically rub her clit, the pleasure and pressure building. Pain spiking each time he thrusts into her, the pins on her breasts scraping lightly on the carpet beneath her.

"You'd better hurry, little slut." he croons at her, his breathing coming faster. "I'm almost there. You don't want to go to bed all wet and horny, do you?"

Her face reddens in embarrassment and he slaps her on the ass.

"Oh!" she moans, "Oh, Master, I'm coming. Oh!!!" Her orgasm explodes over her, she gasps and grinds against him, suddenly unmindful of the pain. He thrusts into her faster, groaning out his own pleasure as he fills her with his cum.

They calm together, and then he pulls out of her and slaps her ass a few times. "Nice ride," he comments. "Kneel up."

She obeys, still shaky from the fucking. He removes each clothespin slowly, and takes off her blindfold. He unhooks her ankles and helps her to her feet.

"Go clean yourself up and get the bed ready. If it's not prepared by the time I get in there, it's another spanking and corner time for you, little slut."

"Yes, Master," she says, flushing, and fleeing the room to do as he orders.