For Master Robert

Story Info
A letter to Master from his obediant Pet.
794 words
4.44
16.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roberts_Pet
Roberts_Pet
12 Followers

To My Master,

Love me;

Master, please love me, give to me your heart, your soul and your love unconditionally as I have given mine to you. Take my heart, for it has always been yours to take. Hold onto it tight, for no other could ever replace the love I have for you. The bond we share is like no other, no one else could even come close to compare. Take my love and use it to mold me Master, to make me yours without reservation, without hesitation, and without question. You once asked me what was my hearts true desire, and now I offer that answer to you my Master. My hearts true desire is to be loved by you, to be owned by you, to be your slave, and most of all to be your loving, devoted pet always without hesitation or regret. I live too serve and obey you till I take in my very last breath.

Kiss me;

Master, please kiss me, with your lips that I so desire, as they are music to mine, they are the spark that feeds my very soul. Let your strong hands explore my waiting, willing body. Help me Master to let myself go, help me to give myself over to you completely. I melt in your stare as I cannot escape your deep brown eyes as they explore my soul, drink me in Master, feed me from your soul, nourish me and love me, I beg you. For it is you and only you Master that I love so.

Train me;

Master, please train me, use your discipline to bring forth my obedience and my submission that I offer willingly to you. Teach me all there is to know so that I may serve you in every way, for serving you as my Master is what I live for, it is in every breath I take, every thought I have and every dream I have ever dreamt, it is my destiny. The power is yours and yours alone, for you are my one and only, my Master. I trust you with my heart and my life, for I know you would never ever hurt me. Please start this very union, this very day as I kneel at your feet, so grateful to be where I am, take me, train me, for I am now your faithful slave.

Break me;

Master, please break me, take your rightful place as my Master, take your control. Use my emotion, my lust and my desire to strengthen your hold over me, discipline me and mold me into your perfect, obedient slave. Teach me that the satisfaction of our love lies deep within the pain of my much deserved punishments. My world is spinning fast around me as you take your control. Place your black leather collar about my neck Master, break me, for I am now your obedient Pet.

Bind me;

Master, please bind me, hold me, never let me go. Use your strong arms to hold me in place, tie me with your binds of leather straps and encase me in your love, your heart and your discipline. My flesh burns for your touch, my body is lost in a trance as it yearns for the warmth of your gentle thrust. Bind my body Master as you have my heart, never allowing us to ever be far apart.

Punish me;

Master, please punish me, Teach me the proper way to show you my love and appreciation. Let me feel your wrath Master when I have been disobedient and let me feel your strap across my bottom, my breasts and my womanhood as you punish me with love. Allow me to feel your hands on what is yours, and yours alone. Let me hear your stern tone as you correct me my Master. I long to be disciplined by you, to be punished by you my Master. I long to feel the love you will show me through your discipline.

Take me;

Master, please take me away, do not leave me here alone without your love, without your discipline. Do not leave me here without your touch. I cannot breathe, nor can I bear the thought of us ever being apart for long. You have taught me things I have never before known. Before you I was nothing, my life was a so boring and blank. You have taught me all I am, you have taught me my place in this world, my place with you and for that my Master I give my life to you.

I live only to serve you, for you are to me, my everything, My brother, My friend, My lover, and My Master.

With Love,

Your devoted and obedient Pet

Roberts_Pet
Roberts_Pet
12 Followers