For Melissa

Story Info
Nervous, afraid, and aroused, she submits for the first time.
1.9k words
4.31
28.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tinef
Tinef
2 Followers

"You ready for this?"

"Ye.. yeah. I am."

"You sure? I'm not going to go easy on you."

"I'm sure."

"I told you, I don't do safety words. Once you've consented I'm not stopping until I'm done. This is your last chance to back out."

She tilted her chin up a bit. Stared him in the eye. Said nothing.

Gruffly, he grabbed her by the shirt, pulled her to him. Forced her to face away from him. Couldn't see, but she could hear him rummaging through something. A hand moved up her back and held her steady as another started fitting something around her neck. Leather? A collar. With intricate metal links leading to a strap held firmly in his hand. She was thrilled, and terrified. What the fuck was wrong with her? She was so turned on.

He turned her back around, facing him.

"Drink this."

A glass of water, as far as she could tell. Knowing protesting would be futile, she drank it.

"I have a rule. You don't come without permission. Understand?"

"Yes"

The chain went taut as he yanked her to him by the strap, pulled her face right into his. His eyes were on fire with rage. He stared, expecting something.

"Ye... Yes, sir"

The rage died a bit.

"Better," he said.

He started to walk down the hallway and she could follow or be dragged. She followed. As he led her down the hallway, through a door, and down stairs to some sort of basement, she realized she felt sort of funny. No, not funny. Hungry. Hungry with a sexual avarice beyond anything she'd ever experienced. Her soft, cotton panties were drenched. She could even swear her breasts were swelling. What was going on? Christ, why wasn't he fucking her already?

She reached out to feel the curve of his hip, to pull him into her. As soon as the tips of her fingers slipped under his shirt he spun around, her wrist in his grip. That enraged look was back, staring right into her.

"Did I say you could do that?"

She bit her lip, afraid.

"No," she breathed.

His grip tightened painfully.

"No, sir!" she blurted.

"You don't seem to understand how this works. From now until I am finished, your body is not your own. That hand that touched me is not your own. It's mine. And unless I want it somewhere, it's not there. Understand?"

"Yes, sir, I do. I'm just so... Christ, I don't know, I want..."

"That's the problem," he interrupted. " 'I want.' What you want isn't important."

Being more forceful with the leash than seemed necessary, he pulled her into the basement. It was dimly lit, but clearly he'd prepared this room for tonight.

The walls were covered with tools and toys and devices she couldn't quite make out. In the center of the room was... a chair? An odd chair. Like a modified dentist's chair.

Fuck! What was wrong with her? She wanted him to tear her apart. Her loins were on fire! Such willpower to keep from putting his hands where she wanted them. She'd never been so insatiable so quickly.

He grabbed her by the hips, was about to force her into the chair, but paused. Something about her caught his eyes. He looked into hers and... smiled? She didn't expect that. There was mischief in that smile. He pulled her into him, one hand pulling the leash taut, the other wrapping its way about the back of her neck. She exploded as his lips vigorously met with hers, his tongue exploring, twirling, diving. Breath was rushing in and out of her nose. She'd come! Oh fuck, what was happening? She'd just come violently from nothing more than a forceful, passionate kiss.

He pushed her away from him. Staring at her, his features were an odd mixture of rage, amusement, and lust.

"When did I give you permission to come?"

She looked at him pleadingly, unsure what to say.

"When?" he said more firmly.

"You didn't, sir..." She couldn't meet his eyes.

Abruptly, he dragged her across the room by the leash, sat in a sturdy wooden chair, and had her across his lap before she knew what happened. Skirt and panties were ripped off in one swift, deft motion.

Pain! Followed closely by the reverberating echo of the sound of leather on flesh.

"Pleas..." she couldn't get anything else out as the next lash forced a scream and with it went all of her breath.

She squirmed, but he had such easy strength. His grip tightened as he continued lashing away at her.

The only thing more intense than the pain was how insatiably aroused she was. She thought she might come again. She couldn't bother wondering why she was so inhumanly horny, she was pouring all her focus into preventing another indiscretion.

The lashing was merciless. Her flesh had to be a terrible hue of red. Her nethers were drenched. She tried not to think of how hard he was through his jeans. Fuck! Goddammit she wanted him in her.

He stopped. Surely nothing has ever been so relieving as the cool air brushing against her skin.

"Perhaps you've learned your lesson."

Be stood her up, led her by the collar to the odd chair in the center of the room. With unsettling ease he lifted her into it, pulled her legs apart, and latched them to stirrups on either side of the odd chair. Having no more need for it, he removed the collar. Next her hands were lifted and tied to something she couldn't see, holding them firmly above her head. Her eyes widened with fear as he bared a blade. With astounding care, he cut through her shirt. Shortly, shirt, bra, and blade were discarded. She was completely bared for him to enjoy. Her loins were pulsing with lust.

"Time for some fun," he smiled. He peeled off his clothes, tossed them to the side.

A finger traced down her forehead, across her neck, over her breast, down her stomach... oh, no no no... she can't possibly take this. The finger became a hand, sliding firmly along her inner thigh. She was terrified the mere heat of his hand would set her off. He moved to stand between her legs, grabbing her hips with both hands. The hands worked their way down to her quivering legs, all the way to the constraints across her ankles, and then back up. With vigor, he caressed her inner thighs. Her body's lubricant was dripping onto the chair, flowing over the edge, dripping onto the floor.

She was so intoxicated with ecstasy that she hadn't noticed him pulling out a string of beads. Beads that got progressively bigger. He smiled that mischief-filled smile and traced the beads between her legs. How she didn't explode immediately, she has no idea. The beads were covered in her fluids. He toyed with her, tracing the beads up and down her crotch. Up. Down. Up. Down. And then, further down. Oh God, she'd never had anything up her ass! Fuck, what was he doing!? Was he... oh fuck, he is! No, no, not there, wha...

The first bead went up inside her.

It felt. It felt so illicit, so wrong... so fucking arousing.

She was moaning furiously, pitifully. He worked the next bead in, slowly he was feeding bead after bead into her. The pressure. There was some pain, but the pressure. Christ it felt amazing. Her muscles were contracting, convulsing. His lips and tongue were hungrily enjoying her thighs, the curve of her ass, the crevice where leg met crotch, yet carefully avoiding her pulsating lips that were so very hungry for him.

Fuck, he was driving her insane, his breath working its way inside her, his hands working the beads in, out. She pulled her wrists against their binding, wanting desperately to touch herself. God she needed to come, she had to come, she was drenched, his mouth so warm, the beads moving in and out, in, out, the pressure, fuck... she's... oh God she can't. How could she? He's not even in her, not even touching her where she so desperately wants. He works a rather large bead out of her. It presses against something inside her and she erupts.

"Uh, oh, fu... fuck... aaaa... uuuuhhhh.... aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA" her moaning builds into a scream as her legs convulse violently against their constraints. She bucks her hips, arches her back. Her whole body is on fire, every part of her is shaking, filled with sensation.

He shoots up from his crouching position. His eyes are insane with rage and lust.

"When?! When did I give you permission to do that?!"

He was livid.

"Please, I, I couldn't---"

"Save it!"

He looked dangerous. He stormed away from her, paced the room a few times, attempting to hold his rage in check.

He walked back in between her legs, staring at her intently. The smile on his face was terrifying.

"Pain doesn't seem to teach you anything. Let's give pleasure a try!"

His cock exploded into her. He used the stirrups to push her legs up and out, hooked his hands under her thighs, and began thrusting into her with insatiable lust. She came immediately. How was this possible? Fuck, what was wrong with her? Dammit why won't he fuck her harder?

She noticed drops of sweat tracing his body, down his chest, his abs. She watched helplessly as his hips rhythmically pulsed, thrusting himself in and out of her. She could still feel the beads up inside of her. The combination of pressures was euphoric. Again, fuck, she's coming again.

"Please, sir, please, I ca... ohhhhhh... fuck...." again "plea.... I can't....." again "oh god dammit... fuck me harder!" What, no, not harder! She can't take this! She's drenched in sweat, her chest is heaving as she fights for oxygen. He's continuing to animalistically thrust himself into her. Why does she keep thinking of the feeling of his balls slapping against her? Christ that's hot. His grip on her thighs tightens. He's hammering into her with desperate hunger.

Again. She's coming again. Her body can't possibly take this. She's never come so much. She's exhausted yet hungry for more.

"Sir, aaa, a break, please, I ca... ohhhhhh fuck...... aaaaaaaa" he picks up speed. He's thrusting faster, harder, with vigor and purpose. A guttural moan explodes from his vocal cords. His fluids gush into her. She can feel him convulsing inside her. Stream after stream after stream. He's moaning uncontrollably.

Violently, she explodes right along with him. Legs shaking, hips bucking.

Breathing.

Breathing.

All she can hear is breathing. His and hers. She can't possibly open her eyes. Too much stimulation, the light. Just breathe. Just focus on breathing. Her entire body is surging with post-coital ecstasy. Gently, he slides out of her, slides the beads out of her. Breathe. Nice, deep, calm breaths. No drug could ever be this good. She swears she can still feel her uncountable orgasms reverberating through her body.

Eyes still closed, she feels him undo the various constraints. An arm slides under her knees, another loops under her shoulders. He lifts her off the chair. She wraps her arms around his neck, holding on. Such an odd mix of danger and gentle affection, this man. Eyes still closed, she's lowered into a divinely soft bed. A weight falls into the bed beside her. Strong arms envelop her, caress her. Her head light with ecstasy and security, consciousness wavers, flickers, and finally fades away...

Tinef
Tinef
2 Followers