For Mutual Benefit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yves too found friend in Monique. She was an intelligent, witty, well educated woman with whom he could engage in often heated discussions on a wide range of subjects. These discussions where most often conducted naked in her bed while he recovered from the ravages she had recently wreaked upon his penis with her hands, her mouth, her vagina or even her anus. Yes, Monique had introduced Yves to the hitherto unknown delights of anal sex and, judging by hints dropped and her collection of porn films that they frequently watched together as a prelude, or accompaniment, to their fucking, would not be adverse to taking him up the arse with a strap-on either. He found that prospect both fascinating and disturbing.

Monique loved porn and she had a wide ranging collection, much of it lesbian, the true significance of which completely passed Yves by.

He had also discovered that Monique's previous marriage had been both violent and abusive. He reasoned that part of the way in which she conducted sexual relations had an element of revenge sex about them. He further deduced that ravaging a man's anus with a strap-on dildo would be her ultimate expression of revenge.

Lust was ever the cornerstone of Yves and Monique's relationship, never love, but as their friendship grew he became more relaxed with his mistress. With Yves greater relaxation so came improvements in his sexual performance. He could now keep it up longer and recover more quickly than he ever could at the beginning of their relationship much to the delight of Monique. Neither did he feel the need for pharmaceutical aid as he did at the start. Although he always kept a tablet or two handy just in case of need.

An unexpected benefit of the arrangement was that Yves and Bernice's sex life also improved. Now that Yves' lust was being regularly and deeply sated. (He would often return home after a session with Monique staggering and in a state of sexual exhaustion.) Lovemaking with his wife became less urgent, more gentle, more loving than simply filling a need. More and more Bernice would initiate their sex, something she had not done since before her illness, often she would suggest that they used the non-penetrative method to which she had introduced him at their revival. Yves was more than happy to comply as this method brought only satisfaction for them both and none of the discomfort that she still associated with penetration.

Bernice trusted Monique not to steal her husband away from her and that she would return him to the marital bed where he belonged once he had adequately serviced his lust and her own. Yet unconsciously she still needed the reassurance that her husband still loved her, and found her desirable. So it pleased and reassured Bernice that oral sex also began to play a much greater part in their lovemaking than it had in recent times. Before Monique their sex had often been a rush to orgasm, now there was much more touching, kissing, licking and caressing which made their couplings longer lasting much more pleasurable for them both.

*****

Shopping was a pastime that both Monique and Bernice enjoyed. Although it took a while for Bernice to work out the real reason shopping with Monique usually meant shopping for lingerie. Sexy underwear was a powerful weapon on the battlefield of sexual relations, both women knew this. Sexy underwear too was also a particular driving force of Yves lust. He loved 'discovering' a woman as he slowly pealed away her underwear, kissing, licking and caressing as he went. That, and his almost fetishist adoration of thigh high, sheer nylon, hold-up stockings encasing a woman's legs.

Dressed sex was an entertaining variation to which Monique had reintroduced Yves, something he had not done since he had snatched 'quickies' in his youth. With no more foreplay than brief kissing Monique would, from time to time, in the entrance hall of her apartment just seconds after he had walked through the door. Snatch up the hem of her skirt, pull aside the crotch of her panties, bend over with her back to him and demand:

"Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me hard! Fuck me right here and right now!"

What more could a virile, red-blooded man do except comply.

Dressing up and role play featured quite strongly in Monique's sexual repertoire. The one time when she dressed up as a dominatrix and instructed that he would be tied and whipped, Yves politely declined. However he did have to admit that the clinging black leather outfit and thigh-high boots that she wore for that role was possibly the sexist ensemble she owned. Her 'schoolgirl' outfit of clinging top worn braless, short pleated skirt, over the knee socks and sensible court shoes. (No such thing as a formal school uniform exists in France.) Was just a little to close to reality for comfort. She made a worryingly good facsimile of any one of the dangerously alluring young teenage girls the he often saw as he walked from his apartment to the Metro on his way to work each morning.

The part of that game Yves most enjoyed though was when he got to pull her across his lap. Lift up her short pleated skirt, pull her plain white cotton 'schoolgirl' knickers down to her thighs. Then spank her bare bottom with the flat of his hand while she cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain squirming on his lap inflaming his trousered throbbing erection. The anticipation of what would surely soon follow was as much a part of his pleasure as the spanking and squirming, if not more so.

Whatever the game they played though, clothing was soon discarded when they got on to the main event of the session. Once was never enough for Monique, she would demand twice even three times, even more if he was staying the night, as long as Yves could get it up. If not she had dildos, vibrators and other toys which he would, his lust sated, use to sate her prodigious lust.

This, however, had nothing to do with why Monique was so insistent that Bernice and she should go lingerie shopping together so often. The women would share a changing cubical, comparing the scanty outfits that they had chosen, swapping notes on what would best please the husband and the lover. Nudity bore no problems for either of them, though Bernice these days felt less comfortable in her skin than Monique obviously did. Whilst changing outfit to outfit the women were often naked together. But, Monique's seemingly innocent touches of Bernice's body, adjusting the fit of a bra, the lie of a pair of panties held a deeper, darker purpose. Older men and older women held equal attractions for Monique. The seduction of the husband was complete now she was bent on the seduction of the wife.

Monique's touches upon Bernice's body increasingly became more frequent, more intimate, lingering just a little longer than they absolutely needed to do. Often now Bernice would emerge from the boutiques feeling flushed, disturbingly aroused and more than a little confused. It was true Monique was absolutely stunning. Her figure was near perfect, her skin was smooth and clear almost without blemish. Her hair was thick lustrous always perfectly groomed. Her eyes sparkled with mirth, she had the most infectious laugh. A very pretty face, her mouth well shaped her lips full, soft, inviting...

Monique's lips inviting?

Bernice could not believe that she had thought such a thing. Bernice Giraud was firmly heterosexual! Yes, she could see and appreciate beauty in a woman, she could see why men were attracted, but that was only nature at work, albeit ably assisted by a woman's guile. Had she not exploited her own feminine charms to first get Yves into her bed and then keep him there? However Monique did exude raw animal sexuality from every pore. That was more than half the reason Bernice had chosen her for Yves. Could she really be feeling a sexual attraction to another woman? And her husband's mistress of all people!

Still, she did feel a certain illicit pleasure from Monique's touches, she never did anything to stop herself from being touched. She did keep going lingerie shopping with Monique again, again and again. Even if they did spend so much time naked or nearly naked together and rarely ever bought much of anything they had spent so long trying on. Even so, when Monique pulled Bernice into her arms and kissed her full on the lips for that first time it was quite a surprise. They were both naked again, almost in public as usual, just the curtain of the cubical separating them from the prying eyes of the boutique staff or other shoppers. It was a shock, but by no means an unpleasant one. Quite a relief really that things had at last come to a head. Automatically her mouth opened to welcome Monique's invading tongue, hands roamed freely over her body caressing her in the most sensitive, intimate of places that until recently had been reserved exclusively for her husband's touch. Without thinking she responded in kind. Their tongues wrestled, Bernice's hands caressed Monique's smooth shapely bottom, her pert round breasts, her hard extended nipples.

In a trance Bernice was redressed and hustled from the shop with just a fleeting word to the Sales Assistant that they had found nothing that they wanted to buy. A taxi ride, then once again naked, in the apartment and on the bed that her husband had used so frequently over the past months to satisfy his lust and that of his mistress. The very apartment that Bernice had helped to choose and in part pay for but had not visited since Monique had moved in.

This was the location that Monique had chosen for Bernice's final seduction and where she would be gently introduced by her husband's mistress to further pleasures of sapphic sex.

*****

Bernice was very glad that she didn't have any social engagements planned for that evening and that Yves would be working late. She needed time to think, to analyse what had just happened to her and her own feelings and emotions. Monique's touches and cresses had been so gentle and so tender. Yves had never, even in his most gentle lovemaking displayed such subtly of touch as Monique had demonstrated on her bed that afternoon. She had been raised to a different plain of ecstasy than any she had ever experienced before. Her orgasm had built up slowly, gentle waves of pleasure, not the sudden jolts of exquisite pleasure-pain that she usually felt. The climax when it came felt like a great weight had suddenly been lifted from her and she had been allowed to float free in warm pink space. This she greeted with a long deep-felt sigh as she was slowly allowed to sink back to earth.

Yves came home to find his wife in pensive mood. When he enquired whether she was worried about something she brushed off his enquiry with the excuse that she was exhausted from her hectic shopping trip with Monique. A half truth at least and one that her husband had readily accepted. Bernice had remarked in the past that if Monique put even half the energy into sex as she put into shopping she was not surprised that he came home from her exhausted.

You promised! No more secrets, no more deceits. She inwardly chided herself. Then immediately overrode her own objection telling herself she had to be sure about the new feelings that were growing inside her before confiding in her husband.

A week or so later the two women met again. Their usual meeting of planning, coffee and chat. No mention was made of what had passed between them on the previous occasion. As the meeting drew to its natural conclusion Monique held her hand out to Bernice, just a glance and a simple gesture but the message was quite clear. Bernice allowed herself to be led for a second time to the Lust-nest, as she had privately dubbed Monique's apartment.

The second session commenced much in the same way as the first, kissing, caressing, undressing. This time though Bernice felt compelled that she should respond in kind. Last time, apart from some kissing and the occasional touch Bernice had remained passive and that it had seemed was enough. This time Monique presented herself differently subtly offering her breasts to her new conquest to be fondled, licked and sucked. When Monique turned her attention to Bernice's pussy she lay beside her rather than between her legs as she had done on the previous occasion. Her legs parted, her fragrant pussy open, an invitation her new lover to touch taste and explore.

Unlike her sessions with Yves, Monique displayed a different much softer side of her nature to her new female lover. Nothing was demanded, nothing was forced but compliance with her unspoken requests was rewarded with moans of pleasure and soft words of encouragement. However lack of compliance was answered by a slackening of the attention that was being paid to Bernice and a quiet but distinct air of sad disappointment like a teacher might express to a bright but under achieving pupil.

Thus Bernice had her first tastes of another woman's breasts, another woman's pussy. She had tasted her own sexual fluids from her husband's mouth, his penis, and sometimes her own fingers. Her first taste of herself by her own hand had come when she tried to work out why her husband, at that time her boyfriend, loved to spend so much time with his face buried between her legs. Not that she objected to him doing so of course, he had a skilled tongue and gave her great pleasure and over the years many orgasms, through cunnilingus.

As she debated whether or not to accept the offered morsel of pussy that was being presented to her Bernice reasoned that if she had tasted her own pussy and found the taste to be not unpleasant would another woman taste so different to herself? Her first tentative exploration of cunnilingus confirmed her reasoning. Monique's taste was similar to the memory of her own but at the same time subtly different. She searched her mind for an appropriate analogy and found a culinary one. A dish can be prepared many times to exactly the same recipe, yet each time it tastes a little different because of small changes in the seasoning or the differences between the batches of ingredients. So it was, she figured, the same with humans. We are all essentially the same, but each of us slightly different.

Through gentle but persuasive touches by fingers, lips and tongues the lovers progressed slowly through ever heightening states of arousal to the eventual goal of long deep satisfying orgasms for them both.

The student had progressed far in just a couple of short hours, thought teacher Monique, as she cradled Bernice in her arms. Many soft kisses and caresses were bestowed upon and gratefully received by Bernice from the new lover, her guide through the unfamiliar glades of Sapphos. She lay in her lover's arms recovering, relaxing almost to the point of sleep.

A shower was offered and accepted. Both women together naked, wet, slick with soap, a further opportunity for intimate arousing caresses but this time no climax was sought or achieved.

Fresh, dry and redressed the two women took coffee and refreshments together. Then Monique gently ushered Bernice out of the door and back into the world. No arrangements were made, no promises offered beyond their usual regular contact. But the knowing confident smile that suffused Monique's face as they parted convinced Bernice that it would not be long until she was once more in her back in her new lover's bed. A few days later the half expected phone call came.

"Bernice dearest," she heard Monique's voice down the line.

This was the first time that either woman had addressed the other as 'dearest.' Bernice knew immediately what would follow.

"Are you free to visit this afternoon?" Came the anticipated request.

A brief pause while Bernice checked her schedule.

"About five-thirty, but I shan't be able too stay long, I have an engagement this evening."

"Just as long as you can stay long enough my pet." Concluded the call.

Eagerly this time, Bernice rushed to see her new lover.

*****

Later the same night, in bed as she and Yves lay naked together Bernice concluded that it was time to tell her husband about the new development in her life.

"That mistress of yours," she said in the most casual voice she could muster.

"What about her?" came the sleepy reply.

"She is my lover too now."

"Oh?" said Yves suddenly wide awake. "When did this happen?"

"About a couple of weeks ago, not much more. I would have told you sooner but I needed to be sure it was not just an aberration."

"And you are sure now?"

"Yes."

"Humm, Then I hope she gives you as much pleasure as she gives me."

There was a long thoughtful pause then Yves continued:

"Ah, oh yes, well, that all makes sense now."

"What's that?"

"Have you not seen her collection of porn films? Many of them are lesbian titles. It never occurred to me until just now that she might be bi-sexual!"

"You men! You can be so clever but still so dense!" Bernice gently chided her husband.

"Humph!"

"You are taking this news very calmly, are you not even slightly worried or jealous?"

"How could I justify being jealous my love, that would be hypocritical of me. I have a mistress, why should you not take a lover if you wish, even a lesbian one, even the same woman who is my mistress. No I am not jealous. You took a big risk to ensure my happiness, for which I shall be eternally grateful. I can only feel happiness for you."

He paused again and then inquired:

"Do you think she might want to have both of us at the same time?"

"What, you mean a threesome?"

"Yes. Shall I ask her or will you."

"No leave that to me. I'm not sure I am ready for a threesome yet. I am still getting used to the idea of being a lesbian."

"You, a lesbian!" Yves laughed, then leant over and kissed his wife. "You will never be a lesbian my love. Just think of this as a new spice that you have discovered something hot and exotic to add to your usual mix."