For My Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie continues to explore her sexuality in Barcelona.
9.4k words
4.28
32.8k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers

The next morning we woke up late. Julie gave me a quick kiss, then got out of bed and into the bathroom. After a little while I heard the shower running. I took that as my cue to catch a few more Z's before she came back to bed, but when I woke up again Julie was already dressed.

"I need a cup of coffee," she told me. "I'll meet you in the breakfast room."

I shrugged, got up and used the bathroom myself, then put on a pair of shorts and a golf shirt and went down to the breakfast room. I was surprised to see that Julie wasn't there, but just as I began to wander around looking for her, she breezed in through the front door.

"Where were you?" I asked her.

"It's a little secret," she smiled, and wouldn't say anything more. After that we didn't say much, and from long experience I could see the signs: Julie wanted to talk – undoubtedly about what happened the night before – but not at the moment. She would pick the time and place.

"So," I asked when we'd finished breakfast, "are you up to sightseeing, today?"

"Not really. I'm still jet-lagged, we stayed up awfully late and I didn't sleep that well. I'm bushed. Could we just go over to the beach again? You could catch some more criminals and I could get some rest." She smiled at the image.

"Suits me. I'm pretty tired, too. Let's get our bathing stuff and go out there."

Julie reached into her purse and pulled out a small package.

"Here," she said, "I just bought you a little present."

I opened the package and found a tiny men's swimsuit, very much like what Jordi had been wearing the day before.

"You'll fit right in with all the European men, wearing that."

"Thanks. I guess." I'd never worn anything like these briefs in public, but then again, Julie had never gone topless in public, either. There's a first time for everything, I thought.

Once back in the room we donned our bikini bottoms. I discovered that the briefs Julie had bought me featured a small pocket high on the front side where I could carry some bills and change. How convenient! A thief would have to throw me to the ground and strip off my pants, to get my money.

We walked back to the beach where we had met Jordi and Maria Rosa, rented chairs from the same boy as the day before, and placed them where we could look out over the water. The other bathers still interested us, but the novelty of topless sunbathing and ogling topless girls had warn off somewhat. Julie simply took off her top when she unwrapped her sarong, and we set about applying sunscreen to each other without the little sex games of the day before.

It was hot, and we went into the water almost immediately, holding hands as we went out to stand in chest-deep water. A couple was making out a few feet away, their hands on each others' bodies under the water as they kissed. I remembered playing with Maria Rosa almost exactly like that and the thought gave me the beginning of an erection, but the other couple soon stopped messing around and waded ashore.

Julie and I continued to hold hands, and then on impulse I pulled her close and held her in my arms. She raised her face to mine and we kissed, sweetly and deeply but not wildly. We broke the kiss off and she nestled her head under my chin.

"Jack, I want to say something, and please don't interrupt me or I'll never get through it. First, I love only you. I don't love you more than anybody else, I love you alone. And that's not going to change, no matter what. I don't in any way love Jordi, and never will.

"Second, I had a wonderful time last night, and I hope you did, too.

"Third, I'm sorry I'm such a prude, or so straight, or whatever I am, that I denied you your fun. Actually, I had no objection to you having sex with Maria Rosa, per se. I was mainly worried that if you had sex with her, then I would end up having sex with Jordi, and I wasn't sure I wanted that.

"And then of course I did have sex with Jordi, more or less. Did he actually penetrate me? I'm not sure."

"Yeah, he did, but just barely."

"I thought so. Anyway, I'm not sure I understand what happened to me last night. I've never thought of myself as a woman who cared much about a man's size, just as you don't care that much about women's breast size. But when I saw Jordi's cock staring up at me, wanting me ... well, I was fascinated, I guess."

"Yes, you clearly were mesmerized at the sight of it."

"Mesmerized. That's a good word for it. It's as if I went into some kind of trance. Jack, I wanted that cock so badly. I don't love Jordi, but I loved his cock. And that frightens me. It's funny, because he's not nearly the lover you are – much too rough for me. But I love that cock."

I noticed the change in tense – she was talking about loving his cock in the present, not just last night. "Should I have an issue with that?" I asked her. "I mean, is this some kind of threat to our marriage that I have to worry about?"

She kissed me. "No, silly. As I said, I'm yours forever, like it or not. But maybe it should be you setting the boundaries for me, rather than me setting the boundaries for you. I promise not to do anything you don't want me to, just as you promised me last night. So, if you feel at all threatened, just say no."

"This is quite a change in you, isn't it?"

"Well, it seems fair. You didn't fuck Maria Rosa last night because I said not to; now I'm happy to follow whatever boundaries you set."

"I see that, and on the face of it, it sounds good. Let me think about it. Meanwhile, let's go back up to the beach and get some tans."

We walked back to the beach chairs with our arms around each other rather than hand in hand. We sat for awhile in silence. I noticed that the couple we had been in the water with, earlier, were lying on a blanket facing each other and seemed oblivious to the rest of us.

"Is she doing to him what I think she's doing to him?" I asked.

"I think so, but I'm not sure."

"Tell you what: If we walk along the edge of the water, we can just happen to come back to our chairs past them; and if we just happen to do that, we might just happen to see what she's doing to him."

"I guess," she said. She didn't sound very enthusiastic, but when I stood up she reached her hand out for me to help her up from the chair. We walked directly down to the beach and then along it about 100 yards, looking at the topless bathers and, in Julie's case, scoping out the equipment in the men's pouch bathing suits. We turned back and, turning up from the water toward our chairs, walked right behind the back of the girl lying on the blanket. Sure enough, she had her boyfriend's cock out and was masturbating him, though maybe not fast enough to get him off. He wasn't touching her in return, just lying there enjoying it.

"Well," I remarked as we sat back down, "at least he's of average size. I guess I won't have to restrain you from attacking him."

"Very funny," she said. "I'm not really sure that it was Jordi's size, entirely." She shook her head. "I don't know exactly what it was. Look, suppose you saw a really beautiful woman here at the beach, and she had a really nice ass. You'd be attracted to her, right?"

I nodded.

"But suppose you were more attracted to her than you expected yourself to be. Something about her, in addition to the nice ass. And suppose I asked you what you found attractive about her. You'd certainly mention the nice ass, but maybe couldn't put your finger on what else there was, besides the nice ass."

"OK, I can imagine that."

"Well, that's kind of how I feel about Jordi's cock. It's big, of course, but I think maybe that's not all of it."

"Of course, that ws the first cock other than mine that you've seen in many a year, at least as far as I know."

"Yes, it was. And maybe it's partly the strangeness."

"You mean, in addition to the size."

"In addition to that." She grinned.

We sat for a long while, just looking at the water and the beach denizens. The reclining couple stood and walked toward the water. I saw the man adjusting his bathing suit but his back was to us and we couldn't see if he still had a hardon.

"OK, I've been thinking about what you said," I told her.

"Good. What do you think?"

"First, I love you, Julie, and I would have said so earlier but you told me not to interrupt. You're stuck with me, too, and I'm very happy with that. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or to hurt our relationship. But in a way, I think what happened last night brought us closer together. I very much enjoyed seeing your reaction to Jordi's cock, and I got almost as much pleasure out of seeing the two of you playing as you did."

"Almost, but not quite," she pointed out.

"Almost, but not quite," I agreed.

"So you weren't upset that I let him ... put it in me?"

"Not at all. It turned me on to see you lose a little of that famous control."

"Then I have a confession to make. This morning when we woke up, I was afraid you might have been disgusted, no, more like upset, with me. Your faithful wife turns out after all these years to be a slut. Like that. You know?"

"I understand, but it's not like that at all. Quite the reverse, in fact; I enjoyed the New Julie. So, what did you want to confess?"

"I got so turned on last night that I've been feeling horny all day. Not major horny, like I've got to get laid, but minor horny, like a sexual tingle all the time. When I woke up I felt it right away, something different. But I was afraid you were feeling turned off by what I did last night so I didn't come on to you even though I wanted to. Then when I went to the bathroom I found I was sopping wet down there. I took a shower to clean up a little, and ..."

"And?"

"And you know how the shower head is on a hose, and comes off the wall so you can wash yourself?"

"Sure."

"Well, I took it off the wall and held it against myself and ... made myself come."

"I'm sorry you thought I might not want sex this morning. I woke up wanting you, but you were out of the bed before I could make a move on you. But I'm glad you got some relief, anyway."

"I would rather have made love to you than the shower head," she smiled. "Actually, it wasn't much relief; I was still horny afterward. I'm not sure what's got over me."

"Well, we're away from home and we had a new, exciting experience last night. This is your chance to try new things in the sex department, and your body is telling you, 'Go, girl!'"

"You won't mind if I get a little wild on this trip? I promise to revert to the conservative housewife and mother, once we get home."

"I won't mind if you get a lot wild, just so long as you stop when I ask you to. And I'm not sure I want a total conversion back to conservative housewife and mom, either."

"I'm so relieved you feel this way, Jack. I love you."

"I love you too, and as soon as my erection subsides a little, I'm going to go get us some champagne."

"Oh, don't let a little erection get in the way of refreshment," Julie said. "Whoops! I'm sorry. I didn't mean 'little' in the sense of 'little' ..."

"Well, I think you may have a new standard for that, now." Julie just smiled to herself, and I got up, hardon on full display in my new pouch bathing suit, to go get us both glasses of champagne

The couple we had been watching before was back on their blanket. The guy appeared to have fallen sound asleep, but his girlfriend was sitting up and looking around at her fellow bathers. She had nice, B-cup teardrop-shaped breasts with tiny aureoles and nipples. As I stood up, she stared pointedly at my bulging bathing suit, which barely contained my erection. I wondered what she was thinking about – clearly not her sleeping boyfriend!

I brought back two glasses of cava, which we sipped contentedly.

"Do you want to go in the water?" I asked Julie.

"In a minute," she said. "I'm not overheated yet. Oh, dear, everything I say today seems to be sexual. But you know what I mean."

I got up and walked down to the water. My hardon was completely gone and I didn't get any embarrassing stares on my way down to the sea. This time, instead of just wading I decided to take a swim. I swam directly away from shore for a hundred yards or so, then turned back. I was doing a slow, long crawl stroke and it felt good to stretch and exercise my muscles. When I got back to wading depth I saw the girl from the beach blanket standing up to her breasts in the water. She seemed to be watching me swim.

I half-swam, half-walked over to her.

"Do you speak English?" I asked.

"A little," she answered. "Are you from United States? I love United States. So big, so rich ..."

"Yes, I'm from the United States, and I'm not very big or very rich, I'm afraid."

"Not rich, maybe. But big. Not like Marco," she said disgustedly.

"What's the matter? A lover's tiff?"

"What means 'tiff'? I not happy because I please him but he not please me." She gave a pretty little pout.

"That's too bad. I'm sorry."

Julie must have seen me talking with the girl, because she came down to the water and waded over to us.

"This is my wife, Julie, and I'm Jack."

"Margarita. Nice to meet you. Julie, your breasts like me. No, that's not right. I mean to say, I like your breasts. I wish I have beautiful breasts like yours."

Julie looked a little taken aback, but responded, "Thank you, Margarita, but I think your breasts are very pretty."

"Can I touch your breasts?" Margarita said, rather naively.

"I guess so," Julie said. Margarita moved over and held both of Julie's breasts up slightly above where they floated, then massaged the nipples with her thumbs. Julie closed her eyes in pleasure, then opened them wide and said, "May I touch yours, Margarita?"

"Oh, sí," she responded, and Julie put her hands on Margarita's breasts and fondled the little nipples, imitating exactly what Margarita was doing to her.

"Margarita's unhappy," I told her, "because she gave her boyfriend pleasure but he didn't give her pleasure."

"Sí," Margarita agreed. "And now he sleep," she said disgustedly.

"Maybe my husband can help you out," Julie suggested. I looked at her with amazement; even after our conversation earlier, I hadn't expected that.

"Ooo, sí," Margarita said. "I look at him before, and think the same thing."

I waded around behind Margarita and pushed up against her back, reaching around to her front. Her breasts were already occupied, so I moved my hands lower, down inside her thong bikini bottoms. My finger moved to her slit and she moaned slightly.

"Sí, sí," she murmered. I worked my finger in to her labia and found her little, hard nub of a clitoris. She immediately stiffened, then took one hand off Julie's tit and reached around behind her, putting her hand on my bulging crotch. She quickly slipped her hand inside my shorts and grasped my hardening cock.

We continued to stimulate each other for a little bit while Julie continued to work on Margarita's breasts, but then Margarita turned around and, still holding my cock with one hand, pulled my shorts down with the other. Then in one smooth movement she lifted herself up, put her arms and legs around me, and held herself just above my erection. I reached down and guided my cock into her vagina. She slid down and impaled herself on it. She was incredibly tight.

"So big," she said, "Not like Marco." She bounced up and down in small movements, making little mewing sounds. Julie, who was now behind Margarita and between us and the shore, reached around and put a finger down between our pubic bones so that Margarita's clit would hit it on every bounce.

I felt her muscles contract around my cock as she started to come, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came, too. I didn't want to leave her hanging, as her boyfriend had done, so I tried to think of other things, like how to calculate the square root of 2. This must have worked, because I didn't come right away and she did, hugging me and, at the height of her passion, biting my neck to muffle her scream of pleasure.

Just then I heard a yell from the beach. I looked over Julie's shoulder and saw the boyfriend, wading toward us with an angry look and shouting incomprehensibly.

Margarita lifted herself off of my stiff cock and told us, "He wants to know what we're doing."

"Tell him we're just playing a game," Julie told her, "and ask him for me if he wants to join us."

Margarita said something to her boyfriend and he seemed a little mollified but kept coming toward us. It occurred to me that he wanted to fight me, and I didn't relish the experience at all. Fortunately for me, Julie had been between us and the beach, so he couldn't have really seen what was happening. Still, that might not stop him from taking a poke at me.

Julie turned to him as he approached and said, "Hi, I'm Julie." She moved up to him and kissed him on both cheeks, making sure to press her breasts hard into his chest. He stopped his advance and said, simply, "Marco."

Julie ran her hands down his sides and said "Nice." Then, to Margarita, "Tell him you were touching my breasts and ask if he'd like to touch them, too."

Another interchange, after which, by way of answer, he reached out and grabbed Julie's breasts with both hands. He was way too rough for Julie's taste, I knew, but she acted as if she were enjoying the rough handling. Then she reached down and grabbed Marco's balls.

"Tell him," she said through clenched teeth, "that if he doesn't agree to turn around and go back to the beach immediately, I'm going to crush these little balls I have in my hand."

Margarita did the translation, but it probably wasn't necessary, given the grip Julie had on his gonads. He turned in anger and disgust and waded back toward the beach. Margarita tried not to laugh out loud but was barely able to contain herself.

"Now, where were we?" Julie asked pleasantly. "Oh, yes. I believe this time you got your pleasure but Jack was left hungry." She reached over to fondle my limp cock and I realized my shorts were still around my knees. It's a good thing I hadn't tried to run away from Marco! Margarita came over to me and, holding her nose with one hand, ducked her head under the water. I soon felt her warm mouth around my cock, and immediately it started to harden. She came back up for air and stroked my cock until it was completely hard. Then, in the same smooth motion as before, she mounted me again. Her legs were around my waist and her arms around my shoulders as I guided my cock back into her hot, slippery cunt. This time, she didn't move up and down at all, but simply held me inside her. Then I felt her muscles working up and down my cock, deep inside her.

"You like?" she asked me.

"I like very much," I told her. I was again close to cumming.

"Cum," she said, and I did.

She stayed on me for a bit, while we both savored the sensation of being coupled and satisfied. Then she slipped off my softening cock and gave me a hug and kiss – the first kiss on the mouth that we'd experienced. Our kiss was warm and sexy but not sexual.

"I'm going back up to the beach," I told Julie.

"OK, I'll be there in a moment."

When I got back to the beach there was no sign of Marco or the beach towel; there was a new couple in that spot. The beach had become crowded with the mid-day crowd. I realized that the two or three-hour lunch break in Barcelona allowed people to do things we couldn't normally do in a one-hour break, back home; for example, go shopping for clothes or go to the beach. Or take a siesta, I thought, fixing my chair to recline. And thinking about my experience with Margarita, fell sound asleep.

The next thing I knew, Julie was shaking my shoulder. I responded drowsily.

"Wake up, lazyhead," she said.

"Uh, what's up?"

"Marco left with all their things."

Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers