For My Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. I saw the blanket was gone."

"Worse. He's got all their money and her bikini top and shirt."

"Oh, no. What will she do?"

"I was thinking you might go back to our room and get that T-shirt of mine with the bears on it – that should fit her. I'll wait here with her. And we can lend her bus fare; it's not much."

"Sounds like a plan," I responded, getting up and putting on my shorts and shirt. "See you in a bit."

"Ciao."

"Thank you, Jack," said Margarita.

I returned in less than 20 minutes with the clothes. Julie and I had had about enough of the beach for that day, so the girls got dressed and we all three walked up into Barcelonetta. We passed a small store with hundreds of hams hanging from the ceiling, and Julie stopped outside.

"That's Serrano ham," she said. "Like prosciutto."

"Better than prosciutto," Margarita said, a little defensively, I thought.

"Let's buy some and have lunch back in our room," Julie proposed. "We can buy some fresh bread at the Forn de Pan we passed yesterday, and we still have all that champagne to drink."

I agreed, and we entered the shop. With much advice from Margarita and several sample tastes offered by the proprietor, we bought a small quantity of medium-priced ham, about $30 a pound. Then we picked up two baguettes and all three of us walked back to the hotel, munching on pieces of fresh baguette and talking.

Margarita was unemployed at the moment. She had been living and working in Santa Cristof, a small village in the Costa Brava, to the northeast of Barcelona, but then she met Marco and came with him to Barcelona. He was working as a day laborer, and they had decided he should take the day off for a trip to the beach.

"Is not like beaches in Santa Cristof," she said, "but OK. And I meet you, is good."

"Are the beaches in Santa Cristof bigger?" I asked.

"Sí, claro. But also, no bottoms."

"No bottoms? You mean, nude beaches?"

"Sí, exacto. Nude beaches."

Julie's eyes met mine and we passed a silent message. This was something we had to try.

Julie took my hand as we entered the hotel and we held hands all the way up in the elevator. As soon as we were in the room, I took Julie in my arms.

"Excuse us a moment, Margarita," I said.

"Sure, no problema," she replied, walking around the room and admiring it.

We kissed, a little tentatively at first, then eagerly. Our tongues lashed each other. I reached down and caressed Julie's beautiful butt as we pressed our bodies against each other.

"I love you, Julie."

"I love you, too, Jack."

We separated, and Julie proposed that we take showers first to wash off the salt and sand, then have lunch. We all stripped naked on the spot, and Julie moved quickly to the bathroom.

"I'm first," she announced, entering the bathroom but leaving the door open.

I looked at Margarita. Her pubis was shaved and she had a beautiful tattoo of a tropical bird, just above her slit.

"Nice tattoo."

"You want to see close?" she asked.

"I'd like that," I said.

She walked over to the bed and lay down on the bedcover with her butt at the edge.

"Come here."

I didn't need more urging. I kneeled between her legs and put my face right above the tattoo.

"Nice," I said. "Is it fresh?"

"No. This is fresh." She drew her knees up and spread them wide apart. Her clitoris was completely hidden in its hood, and the entrance to her vagina was small – I remembered how tight she had been when I entered her earlier.

Naturally, there was only one thing to do. I lowered my lips to her crotch and ran my tongue over the surface of the clit hood several times, in long sweeping motions. Then I moved further town and stuck my tongue into her hole. She wriggled her hips in appreciation and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me tighter against her. I took that as a signal to push harder, and started to lick her clit hood and the area between her clit and vagina, pretty hard. She humped up against my face and her lubrication covered my cheeks.

I concentrated on the very end of her clit. I licked it for several minutes before she started to moan and hump against my face. Then with a shriek, she clamped my head between her thighs and came, heaving her butt up off the bed, over and over. I almost suffocated but kept licking until I couldn't hold my breath any longer.

By now I was completely hard, of course. As Margarita came down from her orgasm I sat back and looked at her sopping crotch. Her clit was now partially exposed, and I reached out and stroked it gently, sending her into a sort of aftershock climax. I stood up and was about to enter her when I heard Julie speak.

"Are we thinking of lunch for all of us, or just you?"

"Just inspecting Margarita's tattoo, dear," I replied.

"Well, it's a very pretty tattoo, but one of you has to get in the shower. I'm starved and I don't want to eat alone." She lay the bread and ham out on the small table by the couch and took a bottle of cava from the fridge.

Margarita got up off the bed. "Thanks, Jack," she said as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Julie looked at my erection.

"I'd help out with that, but not right now," she said. "I really do want to eat lunch sometime today. And besides, I've already come twice today; I'm a bit tuckered out."

"Twice? Oh, right. You must have cum twice in the shower this morning."

"No, just once."

Well, that left just two possibilities, and she didn't look as if she had just cum a few minutes ago in the shower – I knew that look well and she wasn't wearing it. So that meant ...

"Really? With Margarita? In the water?"

She smiled and went back to cutting the bread with my Swiss Army knife.

Margarita soon came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, and I took my turn in the shower. I noticed that the pile of towels had been renewed – the management had clearly figured out that we needed plenty of towels. I wondered if they suspected why? After all, we hadn't been exactly quiet during our games the previous night, nor even just now, when Margarita was cumming.

I showered quickly and joined the women at lunch. They had already finished a glass of champagne apiece, and poured themselves more when I filled my glass. The ham was excellent, and we soon polished off all we had bought, along with an entire bottle of champagne. Julie, in particular, seemed a bit tipsy.

We cleaned up the papers and crumbs, then Julie took off her towel, pulled down the bedspread, and lay down.

"Well, I'm pretty tired," she said, "and only one of us got a nap today."

"That would be me," I said. "I don't feel like napping, but you go ahead. I'll just go for a walk around Barcelonetta. Margarita, do you want to come with me or stay here and rest? Or do you want to go home?"

"I stay here," Margarita said, lying down alongside Julie, who was already sound asleep.

I walked down to the water on the side of Barcelonetta opposite the beach and down onto the docks of the marina, admiring the sailing yachts moored there. Some of them looked pretty beat up, but the majority gleamed with bright varnish and shiny stainless fittings. I met a couple of the cruising live-aboards and they were very friendly. Most seemed to be British or American, and it was clear that they formed a tight community of ex-pats right in the heart of Barcelona.

I was gone for about an hour. When I got back to the room I entered quietly so as not to disturb the sleeping women, but I needn't have worried. They were lying side by side in a 69 position with their heads in each others' crotches, and soft moans were eminating from the two. I sat down on the couch.

They hardly moved for the longest time, it seemed to me, and I remained motionless as well. I noticed that Julie's head was toward the foot of the bed and Margarita's was toward the head. Did that mean that Julie had initiated the sex? That didn't seem like her, but then I remembered our talk that morning and realized I was seeing a New Julie. As I thought about this, Julie began to hump her crotch into Margarita's face, and the moaning got louder. It looked and sounded as if Julie was building to an orgasm, and I felt my cock stiffen in reaction to her pleasure. Margarita must have been teasing Julie with her tongue, because Julie didn't come right away but continued to hump and moan.

By now I was feeling really cramped in my jeans, so I stood and took them off. While I was at it, I took the rest of my clothes off, too. I walked over to the foot of the bed, stroking my jutting hardon gently, and stood watching them. Julie was definitely approaching an orgasm now, and I thought Margarita's moans were getting louder as well. After a few minutes, Julie started making the unmistakable noises of an oncoming orgasm. She arched her back and pulled her head away from Margarita's twat as she screamed "Yesssssss.... Yessssssss...," humping her crotch faster and faster and faster into Margarita's face.

Margarita kept licking or sucking or whatever she was doing, but she let out a little mew of disappointment that Julie had stopped licking her in return. I looked down at her widespread legs and tight hole, covered with a mixture of her own pre-cum and Julie's saliva, and did what came naturally. I knelt with one knee on each side of her right leg, placed my cock at the entrance to her vagina, and pushed.

Margarita let out a yelp of pleasure and buried her face even deeper in Julie's cunt. Julie's orgasm didn't seem to end but just kept going on and on. She couldn't return to Margarita's cunt even if she had wanted to, because of my leg being in the way, so she just lay there cumming and cumming as the other woman licked her.

My cock was buried to the hilt in Margarita. God, her cunt was tight and hot! I withdrew slowly and slowly sank my shaft all the way back into her. Each time I thrust into her, she moaned in appreciation, and we set up a slow steady rhythm: thrust, moan, withdraw; thrust, moan, withdraw. And all the time, Julie was screaming and panting alongside me as she came and came and came.

Soon it was Margarita's turn. She began panting into Julie's crotch but never stopped her licking. As she started to cum, I felt those fantastic inner muscles grab my cock. I knew I couldn't last long then, and picked up the pace, slamming my cock into her tight, grasping hole.

Finally she pulled her head out of Julie's crotch and screamed, humping hard against my thrusts. That brought me over the edge and I buried my cock one last time all the way in and held it there while she screamed and her vagina muscles milked the cum out of me.

I collapsed between the two women and we all lay there, spent. Finally, one by one we went into the bathroom, took showers and got dressed. With warm kisses we bid Margarita goodbye. She said she planned to clear out of the room she shared with Marco and return to San Cristof, giving us her cellphone number and promising us a good time on the nude beach if we came up there.

That afternoon we finally did do some touristy things. We walked up into the Barri Gotic to visit the Barcelona History Museum, with its elevator down into some of the ancient Roman ruins lying under the city. The display was fascinating and gave a view into the lives of ordinary Romans of the pre-Christian era, but I kept getting distracted by my wife, who would press her body up against mine every time we found ourselves in a dark corner.

"You're still horny, even after our lunchtime entertainment?" I asked her.

"More than ever. I don't know what's wrong with me," she whispered, "but I love it."

"What's right with you, I would say."

Then she kissed me, mouth open and body pressed against me.

We left the museum and strolled through the medieval streets to the cathedral, which featured, believe it or not, a flock of geese. Something about a holy sign sent to Barcelona centuries earlier – we didn't really get the whole story.

When we got back to the hotel the clerk told us we had a message from Jordi. We called back and he picked up right away.

"Hello, Jack. How was your day?"

"Excellent, Jordi; we'll tell you about it, later. How are you and Maria Rosa?"

"We're fine, Jack. Look, have you thought about getting together with us again tonight?"

"Yes, we'd like that. How about joining us for dinner? Our treat this time."

"OK, we'll pick you up around 8 or so, and take you to a nice country restaurant we like."

"Does 8 mean 8, or more like 8:30?"

Jordi laughed. "You're catching on fast, Jack. Pretty soon you'll start speaking Catalan. You're right, in Catalunya 8 o'clock really means more like 8:30, or even 9. We have a saying, 'It's OK to be an hour late but not a minute early.'"

Despite the fact that we had both taken naps already that day, we tumbled onto the bed, still clothed. Julie cuddled up to me sexily but I was too tired to respond; and besides, I had to store up some energy for what I predicted would be an active evening.

We rose before 8 and took yet another shower. We were actually getting near the bottom of the pile of towels! We dressed for an evening out, both deciding not to wear any underwear, opened yet another bottle of champagne and waited for our friends to arrive. They got there before 9, but not much, and we piled into their car for the trip to the restaurant. Julie sat up front with Jordi and I saw her reach across between the seats to grab his crotch, almost as soon as we pulled away from the door. Maria Rosa greated me with open arms and mouth, and we were soon into very heavy petting in the back seat.

At one point, Maria Rosa and I broke our clasp in order to open up some clothing for better access. I took the opportunity to lean forward and see what was going on up front. Sure enough, Julie had liberated Jordi's hardon from his pants and was slowly stroking his big cock. I bent even further forward and looked down at Julie's crotch, where her other hand was frigging her clit.

I sat back and turned my attention to Maria Rosa. She also hadn't worn any underwear, and soon we were both masturbating each other. I think everybody in the car was getting close to an orgasm when we pulled up to the restaurant.

"Thank God," Jordi said. "I thought I might go off the road with you doing that to me."

"Well, at least we'd die happy," Julie smiled.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to let go of me for a minute," he said. "I'm in no condition at the moment to walk into a restaurant."

"Nor am I," I chimed in from the back.

"Maria Rosa and I could take care of that for you men," Julie responded, bending her head across to Jordi's lap.

"Later," he said firmly. "We'll have plenty of time after dinner."

"Well, I suppose," she pouted, and sat back in her seat.

Meanwhile, Maria Rosa had released my cock and begun to rearrange her clothes to cover herself again. My hardon subsided gradually, but I thought I agreed with Julie: Why wait until later when we could enjoy a great blowjob now? But finally I was soft enough to stuff myself into my pants and zip up. I hoped I didn't dispense so much pre-cum that it would be visible through my pants.

As we walked into the restaurant Jordi explained that it was an assedor, meaning meat-roasting restaurant. Their specialty was lamb, but they also had beef and pork and chicken – all roasted, of course.

"Here, lamb isn't what you're accustomed to in the States," he told us. "We would call what you eat, 'mutton'. True lamb is young and milk-fed, like veal. And a whole lamb is only a couple of pounds – less than a big so-called 'lamb shank' at home."

Before dinner, Jordi insisted on buying a round of the local liquor, which was anise-based, something like Annisette or Ouso. You added water to the clear liquid and it immediately clouded up. We sipped it and said we liked it, while Jordi and Maria Rosa simply tipped up their glasses and downed it.

"Not only does it quench thirst," Jordi informed us, "but it is supposed to increase sexual stamina."

"Somehow, I think I'm going to need stamina," I said, looking at Maria Rosa, who, to my surprise, blushed.

We all ordered the lamb, and Jordi was right: It was nothing like our lamb back home. It was much milder tasting, juicy and fine. The four of us ate an entire animal, which came out fresh off the spit and was cut up and served onto our plates at the table.

During the meal, Julie and I recounted our day's adventures with Margarita. Jordi commented that they had been to the beach at Santa Cristof

"It's much nicer than the Barcelona beaches. Plus, the water's clearer there. For me, I wouldn't want to put my face in the water at the Barcelonetta beach."

I confessed that I had just swum there, with my face in the water of course, and they both looked suitably horrified.

"I hope you survive it," Marie Rosa said, "At least through this evening."

"Tell me exactly what this girl looks like," Jordi said. "We may have seen her at Santa Cristof."

I described her pear-shaped breasts and slim build but didn't see fit to bring up her more intimate parts. Julie chimed in with a description of her hair and the shape of her face.

"I think I may have seen her," Maria Rosa said. "Remember, Jordi, you were lusting after her."

"Unfortunately my dear, that does not distinguish her from hundreds, maybe thousands, of other women."

"Maybe not, but I'll bet you'd remember her." Turning to me she asked, "Did she have a little tattoo just above her, what do you call it? Slit?"

"She did," exclaimed Julie, clapping her hands with delight. "We each got a good look at it. It's a little tropical bird, and you can't see it, even with her thong on."

Our companions both smiled at Julie's statement – I'm sure they correctly interpreted her reference to seeing the tattoo. Maria Rosa regarded Julie with new interest, and she unconsciously moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue.

We had the usual after-dinner cognac and I asked for the bill in proper Castillano: "El cuenta, por favor." The meal was not cheap but I didn't have to pull out any hundred-euro notes as Jordi had done the night before.

"Well," Jordi said, "Having dined so well, would you like to come back with us to our modest home, and maybe play a little?"

"We'd love to," Julie and I chorused. Everybody laughed; there was a good sexual tension in the air. We piled back into the car and this time Maria Rosa sat up front and Julie and I were in the back.

"This will help ensure we make it there in one piece," Jordi said. "I can't concentrate with Julie fondling my cock."

"You mean, you can concentrate when I fondle your cock?" Maria Rosa asked, leaning over and putting her hand on his lap.

"I mean, I know you have a great respect for your life and mine, and will control yourself. I'm not so sure about Julie."

We all made small talk on the way. Julie took my hand and squeezed it. "Remember," she whispered, "tell me to stop if you feel uncomfortable with anything."

"You mean, you have no restrictions at all for tonight?" I whispered back.

"Nope. It's all on you." She drew herself over and kissed me on the side of the neck. "And remember, I love you."

I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but certainly fucking Jordi was at least part of it. That was OK by me – I hadn't yet had a chance to put my cock in Maria Rosa's beautiful body, and I was looking forward to it.

Soon we drew up in front of a beautiful big house – humble home, my ass! We switched partners as we got out of the car, and walked up the path to the front door with arms around each other's spouses. As we waited for Jordi to unlock the door, Maria Rosa and I engaged in one of those mind-bending kisses she was so good at. She reached down and felt the hardening bulge in my pants, and I reciprocated by reaching under her skirt, where I found her naked crotch to be soaking wet.