For My Disobedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she had finished with me, and I was unfastened and given permission to rise I slowly rose and my hands flew to my buttocks, clasping feverishly at my burning boy cheeks as if trying to wring them dry. Looking back over my shoulder in the full length mirror I saw to my horror that my bare butt and balls were crisscrossed with angry looking weals, mute testimony to the effectiveness of the old fashioned bare bottomed chastisement.

The punishment over, I was made to crawl the length of the room to first apologize for my disobedience and lack of control, kiss her black high heels, thank her for the punishment, and beg her for forgiveness. She then turned her back to me and ordered me to kiss her ass. I dutifully kissed her ass through the thin material of her jeans, but she made me peel her jeans down to the backs of her thighs so I could kiss her bare bottom. Very thoroughly. My hunch was correct. My tongue tasted the bitter sweet jasmine perfume against the tight little rosette of her anus. My thoughts were cut short as she abruptly turned and none-too-playfully slapped my penis and told me to be a good boy or next time I would get double. Then I was dismissed to my small room for the rest of the day and permitted to rub my hot butt and balls with ice cubes and witch hazel. That, at least, gave some temporary relief but those long welts were sore and throbbing throughout the night and I wasn't sitting comfortably for two days. As you may imagine, I am not exactly looking forward to next Sunday!

12