For My Little One Ch. 1

Story Info
After shopping, things get interesting.
1.1k words
4.16
26.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had gone shopping some more. We were in mall, showing off and teasing each other (and those around us) in public. This time, in the lingerie store things had heated up a bit more. This time, when you asked the sales girl to help you with the clasp, you reached out and ran your hands along her hips and onto her tight little ass. You pulled her body tight to yours and started to grind your crotch into her thigh. Her hands lingered on the soft warm skin of your tits for a little while, lightly pinching your nipples through the silky material of the bra, then she became all flustered, turned bright red and ran from the dressing room. I watched all of it through the open door. I walked in to the dressing room, gave you a light, brushing kiss on the side of your neck, and took off the bra you had been trying on. I slid my hand under the hem of your skirt, and discovered that your pussy was dripping wet. My, my, you are a naughty little girl. I left the dressing room as you finished putting your blouse back on.

When you left the dressing room and returned to the store, I was at the counter getting the bag containing our purchases. Then we left the mall and headed home. I knew how horny you had become, and I decided to let you simmer for a while. We talked of our plans for the evening, dinner and dancing and other things. I could tell how excited you were by the way your breathing was a little deeper than normal and the way you kept squirming in your seat.

After we got home, I told you to go stand in the middle of the living room and not move. Then I disappeared into the basement. After a few minutes of waiting, you start to hear sounds coming from the lower floor. You also start to notice the sweet smell of incense seeping under the door. I return. You haven't moved from your spot in the living room. I move in, real close behind you, not quite touching you, and tell you to lift your hair. You do and I plant a long, lingering half bite, half kiss on your neck. My hands move up the sides of your body and touch your face. My fingertips brush against your lips; and your tongue darts out to taste my skin. Something slips around your neck. It feels like metal. You hear the quiet "snick" of a latch closing. You hear the sound of metal against metal and you wonder what I just put around your neck.

I hold up a mirror and you can see that you have just been put in a collar. A delicate, intricately designed silver and gold collar has just been placed around your neck. The cool touch of the metal presses against your hot flushed skin as you marvel at the feel of the weight around your neck.

"Come on, we are going downstairs."

You have a questioning look on your face, but you follow me into the basement.

At the bottom of the stairs you stop and stare. The basement has been transformed in to something else entirely. There are thick carpets on the floor. There are mirrors in all four corners of the room. Dozens of candles light the room. There is soft, sensuous music playing from a stereo hidden in the corner. The spice of incense fills the air. Silk scarves are strewn about on piles of oversized pillows. What captures your attention is the odd piece of furniture in the center of the room.

It looks like a higher than normal saw horse with a wide padded top. There seem to be loops of some sort attached to all four legs.

I whisper in your ear, "That, my sweet slave, is where you are going to spend some time. Your feet and hands are going to be shackled to the legs. You will be bent over, your body resting along the top. You will he unable to move as I have my way with your incredible pussy, your wonderful mouth and your tight little asshole. You are mine."

I slide my hands up your body and start to undress you. I ask, "Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?''

"Yes. I want you to fuck me. I want you to use me like your own little whore. Take me. Use me. Make me do everything that you ever wanted." While you were answering my question, I finished undressing you. I lead you to the rack (for lack of a better word).

I kneel down in front of you and place and secure your left ankle with the straps. Then your right leg is attached. Your legs are held apart so I have complete access to your pussy. I stand up behind you and push you down over the top surface. Your nipples immediately stiffen at the feel of the cool silky fabric. I secure your wrists with the front straps. You can't move. You are at my mercy.

I kneel down behind you and run my tongue along the damp lips of your pussy. Your body immediately reacts and your breathing deepens. I continue to work on your pussy and clit with my fingers, tongue and teeth. Pulling on your tasty pussy lips with my teeth. Probing deeply in to your wet box with my tongue, taking in all of your juices. My fingers stroke your clit making it hard and swollen. I place my mouth over your swollen clit and gently suck it into my mouth like it is a little cock. I tease it with teeth and tongue, continually building in intensity and speed until you are about to cum. Your body pulls against the bonds as your moans get louder and louder.

Just as you are about to cross the threshold, I suddenly stop. I move around to your face. I grab your hair and force you to look in to my eyes and say, "You will not have an orgasm until I tell you to. If you cum without my permission, you will be severely punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes," you manage to moan.

"Yes what?"

"Yes master?" you say in a hushed voice.

"That's right slave. I am your master. I own you. You wear my collar," I growl. Then I move forward and devour your mouth. We share the taste of your pussy as our tongues search out the deepest regions in our mouths. The passion and energy flows between us in an almost visible current. You can feel it in the air

I reluctantly break off our kiss, stand up and go upstairs without a word. I leave you to the candlelight, music and your thoughts… but only for a short while.