For My Man

Story Info
I want you to take me...roughly.
785 words
4.21
29k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yrcatrin
yrcatrin
6 Followers

Hi

Well had typed you another nice long email and I guess I forgot to hit the save button cause now the damn thing is gone!!

So here I am starting over.

Well let's see...I think that you like making me come and I think that the thought of me wanting to fuck you—turns you on some.

I've been really horny since that other day when I wrote you the little READY OK note..

(You remember that don't you. You know the little note where I offered myself to you for your pleasure.)

I've been waiting to hear the words,(READY OK?) but I'm not going to do anything till I hear the word—because when you give me the word- then I know that you want to participate and I know that you have been thinking about me.

So we will wait.

As we wait lets talk about how you like to touch my ass.. I sure do like that! I like it so much that you can touch my ass whenever you like. OK?

You made the comment yesterday that I must be feeling great because I had so much energy—that was sexually energy.

I'm horny now.

Sorry to be so hung up on sex. I think it's my way of coping with stress.

Sorry to be so hung up on being tied up and manhandled. It's just a big part of my fantasy life..

it's what makes me the hottest fastest, gives me the best orgasms...and tons of energy.

But I love ANYTYPE of sex with you and I am NOT complaining. Vanilla is just fine but I can sense that you have potential for something more, something more tawdry, more hot, more pagan. Know how when you climb on my back and fuck me like a dog? Wrapping your arms around my shoulders and neck? Clamping one hand over my mouth and sometimes nose? Do you remember your grunts of satisfaction in my ear, as I struggled to breathe and orgasm at the same time? Do you really think that action is plain sex? To me it has a BDSM tone to it, my love..Furthermore my darling what about the handcuffs I gave you? I never asked you to use them, but you did. You even planned it out and it was fun wasn't it...Yes you have it in you to.

You know being helpless before a man just turns me to jelly. The thought turns me to jelly!! lf I could help it or stop it I would—but when I see you I want to fuck you—and the fantasies just start again..

There's so much more to sex though than just the physical, there are all the psychological aspects that can go with it.

You use so much "manipulation" in your business-think of the fun we could have it you applied it to me sexually?

Think about that for awhile.

I show you my body a lot though I think you only notice about half the time. When we go upstairs at night I try to sit so if you look at me perhaps you can see some breast or a little hair--which by the way I trimmed again.

I try to get you to look sometimes.

Look at me! I want to fuck you. Tear my clothes from me! Pull me hair. Spank my ass.. JUST FUCK ME!

I'd walk around naked for you if you asked. It would really make me hot-especially if you where still clothed.

We could upstairs at night and be watching TV and u could ask me to come over to you.

I'd stand before you and you'd ask me to drop my robe. It would fall to the floor-you'd be able to see me blush and my nipples would get hard.

Then you'd say turn around. I would and you would start stroking my ass telling me how much you liked it.

You'd be able to feel my blood getting hot, see the chill bumps on my skin.

You'd take your fingers and run them in the crack of my ass, getting close to my pussy but not really touching it.. You'd feel my legs quake with excitement apprehension. Desire. Lust . Passion.

You'd strip off your shirt and show me your rippling muscles; my pussy would just drip with lust for you. My mouth would water as you slid off your pants staring me in the eye...

I'd be your slave if you asked me. Your Bitch. Your Slut . Your hot piece of ass.

Blindfold me, tie me up, you won't hurt me I like it rough....

Take me like a man not a crème puff.

I'm waiting for you .

Fuck me.

yrcatrin
yrcatrin
6 Followers