For My Man

Story Info
Like a Good Girl Does.
4.2k words
3.77
29.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called me about an hour ago. He let me know he was coming home early and that he was starving; he'd had a long day at work. He said he was coming home to get it. I knew what that meant. I know my man and I know what he needs...when he needs it. And I'm always Daddy's good girl.

I make sure I have on a skirt and blouse, my man's favorite, a skirt. And take myself to the kitchen, my handsome's had a hard day, and he's warned me, he's coming home early to get his fill. I better get to work, he'll be here soon. He already told me.

I hear the back door opening and closing, he walks up the stairs to the kitchen, he looks at me, I flash him my eyes and a mischievous smile. My eyes love the sight of him, he is so fine.

Jesus Christ.

My toes curl at the sight of him. He knows he has me, I'm busted. And my smile widens across my face. I still haven't said anything to him, yet. I'm just staring at this fine man in front of me; I can't believe my eyes sometimes. Standing there, in his suit. He is beautiful, tall and statuesque.

He hasn't said anything to me yet, either. He just looks back at me. Smirking...tentatively. Looking at me, questioning me with his eyes, what do you got going on?

He comes out and asks, "You look guilty, like you've been up to something."

I said, "No..."

"I'm just happy to see you, Baby."

He looks me up and down, studying, questioning, in silence. He's not buying it. He comes toward me, stands behind me, and stretches his arms around each side of my body, locking his hands around the edge of the countertop. With my back to him, moves his face in behind my head, and says it into the back of my head.

"Are you sure...you ain't been up to nothin''...?"

"NO." I said it with more certainty this time. He's really questioning me.

I said it again, "NOOO, Baby."

He just stays there, holds his position, and holds me there. This time, pressing his body firmly up against mine, pinning me firmly between the cabinet and his body. He keeps his face buried in my hair, in the back of my head. I can feel his breath, falling around my head and the back of my neck, it's giving me goose bumps.

Holding me there. Not moving. He takes his hand and pulls my hair into a ponytail, slowly and delicately, then sharply tugs it back and downward. He's holding it back, so I'm off balance, hanging on my heels. He holds me there. He's got my attention. He hovers his mouth over my left ear. I feel the heat from his mouth radiating into my ear. He licks his lips and breaths into my ear. Jesus Christ. I'm in so much trouble.

Fuck.

He just continues this slow hypnotizing breath. In...and out...at my ear. Fuck. My chest and shoulders start rising and falling heavily. Jesus.

My head falls back, hitting his collar bone, and letting out a heavy exhale. He takes his other hand and moves to wrap it around my exposed neck, still holding on to my hair. I swallow hard.

His mouth in my ear, he asks again, "Huh...?"

I've got nothing, I haven't done anything. I haven't done anything wrong.

"Nothing Baby," I replied.

He holds me there a few more minutes, slowly releases my hair from his grip, his mouth pulls away from my ear. Runs his nose over and behind my ear, smelling, studying, questioning, following the contour of my neck, smelling, trying to sniff it out.

He releases my neck. Runs his hand down the front of my blouse and begins unbuttoning, pulls the collar down to expose my shoulder, continuing to smell down the length of my shoulder. He's got nothing on me, there's nothing there. He can interrogate all he wants, I'm clean.

I turn my head to the side and stare at him out the corner of my eye, stern faced, staring back at him as he examines. I'm good, I'm clean. I'm Daddy's good girl, and he knows it. I've been a good girl. I'm loyal, through and through.

He places his palm, to my sternum, spreads his fingers out, across my chest and the base of my collar bones. Runs his other hand up underneath the bottom of my blouse, untucking it at the waist of my skirt. Places his other palm on the center of my back, he owns me there, my naked chest cavity suspended between his two palms. Jesus. Fuck me please. He takes his foot in between my feet and kicks them apart. I obey, widening my legs. Daddy's gonna come get what's his, I can't wait.

He starts to push his right hand forward, lowering me down, to lay my chest on the granite top. He keeps his left hand, palming my chest, catching me, carefully lowering me down to the counter.

Taking his palm from my back and moving to unsnap my lace bra, revealing my breasts, falling out and onto his palm. Running his hand down my back, and across the curve of my ass, on the outside of my skirt, making sweeping rounds, over the curve of my ass and hips, down my thigh, and back up again.

Finally grabbing hold of the outside of my hip. Takes his thigh and burrows it in between my legs. I know what he wants, I widen my legs a little more. He continues rubbing his thigh on the back of my pussy, on the outside of my skirt.

I'm ready.

He circles and rounds his hands a few more times around my ass. Follows the curve down my ass, to my pussy, pats me firmly a few times, then strikes me hard and grips my firm ass, wrenches down on it hard. And pinches the flesh in his grip while he presses his hard cock up against the outside of my thigh. I know. It's coming, I'm gonna get it good. He'll take what he owns and fuck me good.

I can't wait.

I arch my back, and wag my hips back and forth in anticipation for him to penetrate me. I look back at him, wide eyed. My eyes running up and down him, in anticipation to catch his next cue.

Still circling and stroking my ass on the outside of my skirt, his hand falls to my pussy. With the base of his palm planted over my ass, his middle finger and ring finger making small subtle massaging circles over my little hole. Slowly zeroing in onto it. And placing his middle finger only directly over the opening of my little hole. That little string of my panties, barely covering it.

He just lightly rubs up and down, with progressively longer strokes, then takes the edge of his thumb and lightly strums along the length of the soft puffy flesh, perfectly framed by my panties. He's really fucking good at what he does. He knows how to make me bow down and beg for it. It's a shame, I'm such a cock slave to him. He does respect me though, I'm loyal, through and through, I'm his good girl. His woman.

I let out a heavy exhale; he runs his hand up my skirt, and up my thigh. Slides his thumb under the string of my panties and sweeps it aside, bringing his fingers down to my pussy.

Without his cue, I lift up my leg and place my knee on the counter, my titties still falling into his palm, grasping them. Clutching them, my little nipples poking out in between his fingers. Hard cock pressed against my leg. Daddy's ready, too.

He spreads my pussy with his middle and ring finger, stroking up and down. Circling outside that little cunt with his middle finger and then dragging the edge of his thumb up and down outside of my pussy. Yes, I'm ready, Daddy.

He's smitten with my pussy, he loves it. Mmm, it's so fucking sweet when he plays with it like that. Mmm...exhaling.

"OOOO," I whine for him.

He removes his palm from my chest, my naked breasts press against the cold granite, I bring my hands up to brace myself, I know what's coming.

He begins to unbutton and unzip his pants, he holds them at his hips, and moves in closer toward me, his cock brushing up against my inner thighs and on the outside of my pussy. Teasing my little pussy.

Slowly, he begins to penetrate me, making sure to spread apart my ass and my pussy with his fingertips. Teasing me, taking his cock and circling the opening of Daddy's hot little cunt. Making sure I'm good and wet before he slides his big black Daddy cock inside of me.

Jesus Christ. I inhale and exhale. I'm ready; I'm so ready for my Daddy to give it to me. He's gonna fuck Mommy so good today, I can't wait.

And he does. He gives it all to me. Slides every inch inside of my hot wet, sweltering, juicy fucking pussy, pulsating for his fucking cock. He pumps me good. I rise up from the countertop and place my weight into my fingertips spread across the counter. He continues to methodically pump and pulse my little pussy, slow and steady, to warm me up, and to open me up.

I've got to turn around. I'm ready to spread my legs for my man and take it all, good and deep. I want my titties to bounce out of my blouse while he fucks me.

Oooh God, he fucks me so good.

This little pink fucking pussy salivates for him. Gets hot and wet, just for him. It's involuntary, he breaths and speaks into my ear and I start salivating for his cock.

I turn around, sliding his cock out, as I twist around. Leaving my little pussy gaping and sopping wet, he's got me warmed up and I lift my ass up onto the countertop, my skirt around my waist. Heels at the edge of the counter, the back of my head braced up against the overhead cabinet. With my hands behind me, placed on the granite.

Finally he pulls off my panties, down over my ass, up my thighs and then down my calves, very slowly, teasing me, he always makes me behave, always reminding me, Daddy's in control.

I glare at him sheepishly; a half smile, squinting my eyes at him. He's evil, like that.

He can tease me all he wants; as long as he fills me up in the end.

He moves in toward me, and sweeps his hand behind my neck, gripping it, placing his forehead to mine, stares at me, nose pressed into mine.

Breathing.

Tongues licking.

Begins massaging Mama's hot little pussy. Daddy's pussy. Moist and wet for my man, massaging and circling. My legs spread apart, ready for my Daddy. Pulsing me with his finger, reaching up with both hands and clutches both my titties clenching on hard.

Then lifts me up and carries me into the bedroom...

"I have something for you," I say to him. "It's for you, Baby."

"What is it?" He says.

A sneaky smile stretches across my face. I brought home a surprise for him.

"It's your favorite."

It's a trashy little fuckslut.

"Look what I found for you, Baby," Smiling.

"You shouldn't have," He says facetiously.

"I couldn't resist." "She was too much of a whore to pass up..." "So, here she is," I said, matter of factly.

"Ready to be fucked and used, just like I told her she was going to do."

Like a moron, dense and uncomprehending, she stares like an idiot, smiling blankly, glancing back and forth at me and my man as we delight over my find.

I found her some months ago, at a party at a friend's house and I'd pegged her for the perfect fuckslut right away. She looked like a real stupid girl, a real dumbshit. It was written all over her. She's perfect. And I just called her out that night.

I said, "I've seen the way you stare at my man, like you wanna do something." "You know, I do share."

"And he has a huge black horsecock."

"He will fuck your little world up..."

"...You wanna get fucked up...?"

"...Wreck your little white girl world?"

"You think you got what it takes to fuck my man right?"

"You think you can take his cock like I do?"

"You think you can do that?"

"Yea-yah," she replies and starts biting her lower lip and twirling her hair around her finger, half sober gaze, already smitten.

I knew it, she's a little fucking whore. She's perfect, for my purposes. That night, we ended up in the bathroom together, I had her pinned in the corner, my hand plunged down her jeans, finger fucking her, with the neck of her tank top, stretched down around her big fucking titties.

We exchanged numbers and I've been talking with her since then, coaxing her for the last few months. I knew she was down to fuck the instant I saw her, and especially after she saw my man. All I needed to do was make a call, and look, here she is, ready to fuck.

I turn to my man and say, 'Baby, this little fuckslut thinks she can fuck you." "This little fucking whore, thinks you like her." "What are you gonna do about that?"

To my reply, he says, "I think I'll watch you fuck her first."

I nod my head, in silent agreement.

My man takes his position at the head of the bed, gets comfortable, and takes his cock in hand, ready to stroke, ready to watch.

She's got these giant bubble titties and I can't wait to watch them flap and bounce while I fuck her. That's about the only good thing she's got going. She's kind of stumpy, and short legged, a little thick. And dumb. Very much, unlike myself, tall and thin, long legged, lean and mean.

I instruct her to lie back, and take off her clothes.

"Show me those big fucking titties, you little bitch"

She obeys me, as I commanded, she lays back and those giant titties fall to the sides, bouncing slightly as she hit the bed. I step out of my skirt and drop my blouse, straddling her face, grinding my pussy up and down on her face, instructing her to lick my cunt.

Mmm.

She does a decent job. I continue to grind on her face, lifting my ass up slightly so she can breath and I tell her to play with my pussy, poking her forefinger in and out, and playing with Mama's little fuck hole. Intervals of pokes and licks on that little cunt. While my man strokes his beautiful black cock. Smiling at me. Enjoying watching me, enjoying himself.

I just wanted to let her get a smell of it, to get a good close up taste and smell of Mommy's pussy and leave it streaked on her face. So she can smell my fucking rose pussy. That's all she gets, my man will take the rest. I take out my strap on, and lace up. She looks at me a little surprised; I don't think she was expecting this. I just look at her and nod my head up and down, signifying, yes, this is happening.

I reassure her, "You'll like this."

She has to participate a little bit. I take her legs and motion her to spread them. She obeys. I rub her pussy a little bit, just to open her up, circle her clit a few times, too. She's enjoying it. Trusting me more.

I tell her to hold on to those, titties, play with her own titties, I begin plugging my thumb in and out of her hole, still pricking her clit. Circling her little hole and plugging. She begins fucking back my little thumb in her hole. How pathetic, I realize, this poor bitch is deprived, if she's getting off that much from my thumb. Nobody's ever paid attention to her. I take my thumb out, rubbing her juices all over her pussy.

I've gotta play nice, if I expect her to let me fuck her tight white asshole. I take my thumb and stick it down her throat, choking on my thumb, on her own dirty little pussy. I begin to insert my cock in her little tight white ass, while my thumb is down her throat, and as I suspected, her eyes widened, and her body went stiff. Clenching.

She's staring up at me. Eyes, wide and racing.

I reassure her, "It's okay."

I take my thumb out of her mouth to stroke her face. Then, circle her hole a few more times and continue plugging her pussy, to make nice with her. She likes that. And I continue working my cock in her little asshole, she's letting me in. She's really letting me in and work her pretty good. A nice rhythm too, rocking her with my cock and fucking her with my thumb. She's really getting off. And I get to see those giant titties swing up and down, just like I wanted.

I tell her to play with her own pussy, because I really want to pound that ass. I like to watch them play with their own pussies. And I get to drill her ass. She's really bouncing good off my cock. Mouth gaping open, her pussy is dripping around my fuck stick.

I make her get onto her hands and knees. I really want to see those titties swing. I want to fuck her from behind, I don't want my man to feel left out, so I tell her to suck on his cock and lick his balls, I want to see her worship that cock. I wanted to see her try to suck my man's cock like I do, while I pound her ass. She likes it.

I give her ass a break. I put my dirty fuckstick in her pussy and work it nice and slow, so I can see those titties really swing.

I ask my man if he's ready, if he's ready to fuck her.

"I've opened her up, nice and good for you Baby." "She's ready for you, Baby," I say to him.

Her eyes light up, her face lights up, she's been anticipating my man's horsecock. I knew she was. She's a little trick and that's what tricks do, they lust after taken men. They're not good enough for a man of their own, they're not good for anything else, an empty fuckbag.

My man wants to fuck me first, his woman's' hot, wet pussy, and he can have it anytime he wants it. He tells me to lie back, and spread my legs. He tells that little fuck slut to get on top of me, she's straddled across me, on all fours, face to face with me, her titties falling down, grazing my plump B's, I love that, titties to titties. Titties rubbing on titties.

And my man gets pussy stacked on top of pussy today. My man's got two pussies' just for him. I make sure, he gets what he wants. On his knees, at the foot of the bed, ready to fuck both of us. He's touching both of us, playing with two pussies, one for each hand. His cock, rock hard.

He inserts his middle finger inside my pussy, and circling my clit with his thumb, one pussy for each hand. Finally, he pokes me with his cock. It's so fucking good. He pumps me a few times first, God he feels amazing. And I get to feel those big titties grazing back and forth against mine while my man bangs me. He feels so good.

I look up and tell this little fuck slut, staring in my face, watching my pleasure, still waiting for her turn, "It's so fucking good," I whisper in her face.

"MY man fucks me so good," I tell her again.

"I never get it from anywhere else," "Because he fucks me so fucking good."

I tell him, "Baby you fuck me so good." "I love the way that cock slides in and out of me."

He grunts and works hard for his Mama. I love that he works hard to please his Mama.

"I think she's ready, Baby," "This little bitch is panting on me."

I reach up to pull apart her ass and her pussy, so my man can insert his dick inside her. She lets out a soft little virginal whimper. He pumps a couple times, nice and slow. She can't take all of him at once, not like I can. She's never had cock like this before. Her little pink pussy can't take it.

I can tell she's never been fucked like this before, I can see it in her face. She's juicy wet, but I want my man back. He needs to fuck me.

And I tell him, I demand it, "Baby put it back." "I'm ready."

He pumps me good and keeps her warm with his finger. A finger is enough for her; a finger is all she's worth. But today is her lucky day. I'm letting my man give his 8 inches to her. Bury it deep in her fuck cunt. She's gonna be ruined after him.

He's pumping and fucking me, one pump and one stroke in me, one pump and one stroke in his little whore, one in me, one in her, back and forth.

Back and forth...a few in me, a few in her, with intervals of finger- fucking and pussy banging. God, it's so fucking good.

It's so fucking nasty...in and out, in and out.

Into her, into me.

In and out. In and out.

So fucking gross, fucking, both of us...ramming each of his holes. Pussy dripping sopping wet on top of pussy dripping sopping wet. Creaming and juicing for his fucking cock. Moaning and whining with each inserted pump.

He's working hard, sweat dripping down his face, down his back. And I can see this little bitch is about to cum. She doesn't get to cum, not on my man's cock. It's my turn and I can't take it any longer. I need it all. I'm about ready to erupt, I need it all.

"Fuck me Baby," "Please fuck me, Baby."

I've said the magic words. He cannot resist those words. I begin fucking him back. He knows, I'm ready to cum, I'm exploding. God, its right there, ready to erupt.

12