For My Master

Story Info
Slave gives all to please You, My Master.
2k words
3.88
21k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk over to me, looking over my naked body, my arms tied up above my head, my legs pulled spread apart and tied stiffly at the ankles, cutting my skin raw. my eyes wide in fear and respect. You run your fingers over my body probingly, sliding Your hand over my flat stomach and up in between my tits, running Your palm over my skin, stopping to pinch my nipple tightly between Your fingertips, pressing hard until You see the wince in my eyes, feeling deep pleasure at my pain, knowing it's just the beginning. Your hand slides down to my cunt lips, stroking them softly, fingering the wetness invasively, spreading my lips to bury Your fingers deeper inside my cunt, feeling me try in vain to arch my stiffly tied back and let Your hand in deeper inside me.

You slide Your hand under my body and lift me up powerfully, arching my body, feeling me stretch uncomfortably and awkwardly as You hold me up and use Your other hand to stroke my ass testingly, teasing my asshole with a finger before drawing Your hand back and slapping my ass cheeks, softly at first, then harder and faster, feeling my ass grow warm under Your touch, my whimpers stirring You on to slap harder, the sting of each slap turning my skin red as I feel my ass cheeks sting and burn responsively.

You drop my body uncaringly, watching me fall onto my beaten ass and loosen my shoulders as my back is relaxed slightly.

Several men enter the room and I try to turn my head to look towards them but Your hand reaches out to slap my face hard, clenching it tightly between Your fingers, squeezing tightly, letting Your nails dig into my skin, taking Your hand away to admire the long deep red marks on my face.

I hear you talking to the men, explaining to them that i'm Your whore, Your fucktoy. As if to prove the point You begin to finger fuck me as You talk to them, easily burying three fingers inside my pussy, drawing them in and out, feeling my cunt tighten around Your fingers as I moan quietly. I hear You silence me without looking my way, ignoring me completely except for Your fingers moving searchingly inside my horny body and I and clench my mouth shut, closing my eyes and biting my lip to stop myself making any sound at all. I know I must obey You.

My eyes open suddenly as I feel another hand on my body, one of the men is cupping my tit in his hand, squeezing and kneading my skin with his fingers, growing more confident as he begins to rub and pinch my nipples roughly. He leans down and takes one nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting it harshly, feeling it grow hard within his mouth, knowing im enjoying it as he violates me any way he wants. You watch, smiling at my discomfort, enjoying handing me out to be used by anyone you want.

Another man steps forward and You nod at him as he takes his cock out coming towards me quickly and standing over me, looking down at me laughing at the fear in my eyes as he strokes his long thick cock, leaning down to sit astride me and thrusts himself deep in me, pushing himself all the way in, slapping my face as I wince at his roughness. He draws in and out of my cunt, thrusting harder and faster as his cock expands inside me. I feel my cunt being stretched and fucked harder and harder, writhing my body as my nipples are sucked simultaneously. He pulls his cock out my body just as it tenses and shoots his juices all over my face, watching his cum drip down over my features and into my hair and down my chin, my tongue snaking out to lick his juices away from my lips and from my skin, feeling and looking like a cum whore, bucking my hips vainly as my cunt burns wetly and I feel the sticky juices all over my face and neck. He lifts his cock up to my lips for my tongue to clean off but You step forward and replace his cock with Your own, leaning down to tease my lips with Your member, watching my tongue move out instinctively, aching to taste You and You laugh as you move it out of my reach again and again, watching my pleading eyes and grabbing my hair and holding it back, pulling it tightly at the roots as all the other men move away watching and laughing at this little slut, begging silently for a taste of cock like the dirty tramp she is.

"Beg." You say coldly. I look at You and then the other men, silently pleading with you to let me have what you know im aching for or just leave me. But Your waiting, a slight smile on your lips at the thought of my degradation.

"Please Master" I plead, "please let me have Your cock deep inside my throat, I need to feel You face fuck me like a whore, I want You to shoot Your cum deep inside me and allow me to lick You clean, to let me take You completely in my mouth and milk You dry, sucking and licking You all over, tasting You use me for Your own pleasure, your own personal cocksucking slave.. please.. please.." I break off as I feel another spasm of urgency course through my dripping pussy.

You finally let Your cock touch my lips and I take the head gratefully between my lips, kissing it softly, sucking off the drops of pre-cum glistening on the tip before arching my head forward to lick all over Your dick, running my tongue up and down Your shaft, licking and sucking the balls hungrily before taking You into my mouth and wrapping my tongue round the entire thickness, feeling You expand under my eager tongue. I moan as You push your cock down onto my face and I caress Your thick long meat with my tongue and lips. You untie one hand so I can massage Your balls, and I barely notice the welts on my wrists as I play with You roughly, aching to taste Your juices in my mouth and down my throat. I feel Your cock gag my throat and I struggle to breathe as You push Yourself in even deeper, rocking back and forth on my face as I begin to suck on Your cock, softly at first and then harder and faster as you slap my body harshly, calling me Your slut, Your whore, Your toy. You tell me You own me and im Yours to use and abuse and pass out to Your friends and treat as an object, Your object. You lean down and whisper in my ear how You want to whip me until I bleed and clasp my nipples in clamps, my cunt to be spread open for You to fuck whenever You please, my only purpose to be Your toy. You slap me harder and I feel my cunt burn and quiver as You tell me how worthless I am, how useless, how insignificant and unimportant I am, my only use is to be fucked and used by as many men as want me and You decide can have me.

Your cock explodes into my mouth and your juices run down my throat and I swallow, again and again, You holding my face tightly making sure I swallow every drop of Your cum. When Your finished I lick Your cock eagerly, cleaning it off and licking it dry, making sure to clean the balls and shaft completely.

You stand up and look down at me, lying covered in cum, in my hair, on my face and body, my cunt red from fucking, my nipples erect and sore, my mouth stained with your juices, my free fingers moving over my clit, aching to ease the deep burning, not caring that men are watching from all sides, the embarrassment is nothing compared to the deep longing inside my body. You laugh at your filthy whore, knowing that I want more than anything for Your cock to be deep inside me, that all I want is to serve You and be Your willing fuck slave.

The other men leave and You take Your cock and slide it up my body, feeling Yourself grow hard again and You feel me tremble as Your dick slides in between my tits and they grip You as You slowly grow harder and thicker again. Your cock moves over my nipples and You feel them erect and tender under your member, slapping them with Your meat and watching the pain in my eyes callously. You move away from my tits and draw my free hand to your cock, sliding it up and down Your length and then taking your hand away, letting mine encircle Your cock and begin to pump it slowly and rhythmically as it grows to its full hardness.

Then You pull away and untie me gently, turning me over onto my stomach before retying my wrists and spreading my legs wide again, smoothing Your hand over my ass and using Your fingers to spread my ass cheeks, loosening my hole with Your fingers and spanking my butt roughly, reddening my cheeks once again, watching the long red lines reappear and touching the sore parts harshly, silencing my pain with Your words.

You hold my back still before You lean up suddenly and ram Your cock hard, without warning, into my tight asshole. I cry out and You respond by drawing it out and doing it again and again, until You can hear my soft sobs as You force your cock into my ass, starting to buck Your entire body, abusing me as much as You can, pushing my back down with all Your weight so im crushed under Your strength.

You slow down and grab my hair, pulling my head up forcefully and twisting it round so You can see my tearstained face. You begin to laugh at my pain.

"I know it's what you want, slut," You tell me softly. "I can feel the heat coming from your worthless body. Beg for My cum to drip out your asshole. Plead for my cock to fuck you until you collapse from pain and pleasure." You pause. "C'mon my dirty little whore.. ask your Master to use you as your aching to be used."

"Please.." i whisper.

You draw half out of my body and then thrust yourself even more roughly inside me, yanking my neck backwards and twisting one nipple painfully.

"I'm waiting, slut. Stop being such a cock-tease and tell Me what you really want.. Now."

I begin to cry heavily, gasping out between sobs how much I want Your cock deeper inside my ass, I want Your juices dripping out my asshole, I want You to fuck me harder and faster, not caring for how im feeling or how much pain im in, cause all im good for is to abuse and take advantage of, I'm lucky that You own me and allow me to be used and humiliated by You.

You smile and begin to assfuck me again, reaching under me to dig Your nails into my sore nipples as You come closer and closer to cumming. Finally You shoot your load into my asshole and wipe Your cock clean over my body, leaving streaks of cum over my skin and me struggling in pain.

You twist my head round and softly press your lips against mine, spreading open my lips with Your tongue and probing inside my mouth gently, exploring me with Your tongue and then drawing away, kissing me again on the lips and then letting my head fall back down, exhausted. You carry me outside and tie me up, legs spread wide, naked, sore, worn out and covered in different men's juices and smile as You think of the humiliation I'll feel as people walk by and see Your slave, tied up and waiting to be used when You next want her, aching to fulfil Your every command, begging for her holes to be filled with Your cock. I barely notice as You slap my ass swiftly and walk away.