For My Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheshar starts her day with a surprise in her shower.
1.1k words
4.3
13k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to rosezwild for her help in editing this story. If you like this you may like For My Master the first part to this story. And as always thanks to those who have inspired me to write again. Enjoy...

************************************

Cheshar stumbles out of bed and carries herself into the bathroom. She turns on the shower and lets the water warm up a bit before stepping in. The warm water falls down on her naked form like a summer rain on freshly mowed grass. Each bead heightens her relaxation. She focuses on the droplets falling down on her, until she feels herself slip out of awareness.

The door slowly creaks open. Cheshar hears footsteps drawing near but keeps her eyes closed and focused on the warmth of her shower. The curtain opens, and still Cheshar is unbothered by it. She leans against the side wall and just lets the water run down her back.

"Good morning slut," she hears a strong masculine voice call to her. Cheshar opens her eyes to see Master standing before her. He places a hand on her cheek and she rubs against it. His touch is so soft, so warm and tender. "Did you sleep well, my love?"

"So it wasn't a dream," Cheshar looks up at Master, her eyes wide, filled with hope and fear of his answer. He smiles down on her and kisses her forehead. She feels Master pull her close to him. Their naked bodies meet, as the water rains down. Master holds his little slut close, running his hands up and down her curves. Cheshar looks up at him again, looking for conformation, for comfort. Master looking down on his confused little one, pulls her closer to kiss her sweet lips.

As Cheshar feels Master's lips on hers, she melts into him. Everything around them fades. The water beating down softly on their flesh is nothing more than a distant memory now. All that exists at this moment, is Master and Cheshar. His hands move up and down her back, dwelling on each curve. When they reach her shoulders, Master pulls his left hand around her as far as he can reach and slides his right back down her body.

Their lips never unlock. Master's tongue swirls around, exploring every cranny of his pet's mouth. As their lips engage, Master continues to slide his hand down her body. When he reaches her ass, he pulls back and gives Cheshar a firm slap. She whimpers against his lips startled by the motion, which makes Master chuckle and the kiss is broken. Cheshar bows her head and smirks, with a blush gracing her cheeks, as Master grins. He lifts her chin up and leans in to kiss her again.

Master slides his hand down her body once more. Cheshar can feel his pleaser grow against her stomach. He moves back slightly and as Cheshar tries to lean into him again Master very suddenly and swiftly plunges his hand into her pussy. "Don't move" he speaks against her lips. Cheshar melts into his grasp, one arm holding her just inches away from Master's hot flesh, and the other hand exploring her cunt.

Slowly Master moves his fingers out of the girl's pussy. He works his long fingers to her clit, stroking it until it becomes a firm little nub. Cheshar's knees grow weak and tremble as Master then slides that finger back into her. His large hands cup her cunt as he swirls his finger inside her. Pushing his finger deep inside Cheshar until she whimpers and shakes, he moves his lips down her neck.. He firmly strokes her inside, always keeping at least one finger pressed against her g spot he glides in and out. Master moves his fingers in circles, then back and forth, and up and down, alternating the pattern never leaving her g spot, building the pressure inside her. She shakes and trembles, moaning against Master's lips, trying ever so diligently to not make a move as she feels her knees start to buckle.

The pleasure is almost unbearable as Master continues to stroke. He steps back from her slightly and places a firm hand on Cheshar's breast. Softly he pulls and tugs at her breast as his fingers continue to swirl just inside her. Cheshar can feel at the pressure deep with in her womb builds to exceedingly pleasurable heights. Master's strokes grow firmer and his grasp on her breast tightens.

"Please," Cheshar just barely manages to whisper against Master's lips.

"Please, what baby?" Master steps back, but Cheshar hardly notices. All she can feel is the pressure building. Pleasure upon pleasure stacking up within her like a child's building blocks. He grins and pushes a bit harder.

"Pl..ea..se," She stutters out again, hardly able to remember what she's asking for. All Cheshar can think is how badly she needs something, anything. Release, more pressure, Master's tongue on her clit, his now rock hard cock inside of her, fucking her deep and hard until they both pass out from shear exhaustion, something, anything! "Please?" Cheshar whimpers again as her back arches.

"Tell me what you want, my little slut, and you might get it." Master grins wickedly down at his helpless little cunt. He knows very well what she wants, and he fully intends to give it to her, but the torturous tease is too much of a temptation for him to pass up. "Please what, Cheshar?"

"Please..." Cheshar gasps as Master times his thrust perfectly. "Please, let me cum," Cheshar finally whimpers out as she trembles, her body so filled with pleasure.

Master grins even more and starts his thrusting in smooth, firm, steady strokes, a faster pace than before. Building ever more the pressure inside Cheshar. "Not just yet."

Cheshar whimpers, almost tearfully. Her ecstasy has completely overtaken her. All she can think about is the pressure still building, steadily stacking one block on top another. But her hold grows weaker by the second, and the blocks are starting to quake. She's ready to explode and once more pleads for release, "Plea...se," she cries.

"Now, Cheshar. Come now for me!"

She needs no further instruction. Cheshar releases her hold and lets out a wondrous moan. Her pussy clenches around Master's fingers as he continues to stroke her inside. Closing her eyes, and arching her back Cheshar releases an orgasm stronger than she had ever experienced before. She completely lets go of everything she had been holding on to and squirts out a tiny stream of nectar.

The water grows cold and Cheshar starts to recover her senses. She runs a hand threw her hair and slowly opens her eyes. Once again she stands alone in her shower. Cheshar pulls her leg down from the post it had been resting on and removes her hand from her cunt. She turns off the water, and reaches for a towel. Another dream too quickly ended, another fantasy to look forward to.