For My Master's Eyes Only

Story Info
Slave returns to master years later.
1.4k words
4.34
21.9k
4
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auroura9
auroura9
5 Followers

Waiting frustrates me. It always has. My mother used to say I had no patience. And she was right.

A shiver of anticipation runs down my spine as I glance at my watch; it is almost time. I have missed you.

I wonder, I've been away so long; have you changed? Have I changed? But one thing I know hasn't altered; that you are my master, and I, your slave.

I stand up and tug at the hem of my short skirt, pulling it a little lower. I've been attracting too much attention in the semi-deserted car park. My master does not like me on display to the world.

I check my watch again. I'm trembling with anticipation, not knowing what to expect. Sitting down again I can feel small beads of moisture against my thighs. I look around, still no sign of you. It's unusual for you to be late. I dig through my bag, looking for my phone to call you. When I look up, there you are.

You still look the same. Gorgeous. A little older. You smile and hold the car door open for me. You've always been such a gentleman. I slide into the passenger seat. You climb into the car and stare at me. You haven't said a word. Your hand reaches out and caresses my cheek, tracing the outlines of my face. I close my eyes with pleasure. Such a small gesture, yet what havoc it's caused in my body. You move your hand to the back of my neck and pull me closer to kiss me. Our lips meet. Slow and uncertain at first but soon our mouths become demanding. Then you pull away. I whimper softly and try pulling you back but you shake your head and start the car. My master is always in control.

After a few minutes of driving you lean back in the seat and unzip your jeans. I know what's coming.

"Suck."

Obediently I lean across and pry your manhood free. You're already rock hard. I pull your foreskin down and begin to lick the head of your cock. I can taste precum, a lot of it. You always were a great producer. My tongue moves down the rest of your shaft. Licking, exploring. And then moves to back to the top, where I stop momentarily before slowly putting your cockhead in my mouth and sucking gently. You gasp.

"Nobody sucks my cock like you do, my whore." you say, groaning.

I know better than to reply; I have my mouth full. I then take your whole cock into my mouth and suck furiously, moving it and out. I keep up the pace, feeling you get harder and harder. You pull the car onto the side of the road. You can feel my wet, hot mouth against your manhood. You've always loved your slave sucking you off. I slow down a little, knowing how close you are. Your body relaxes a little. Without warning, I increase the pace. I can feel your whole body stiffen as you whisper furiously "Make me cum, my dirty little slut."

I speed up a little more. Your cock begins to jerk in my mouth. Your hand roughly grabs my head and you yell with pleasure. A minute later my mouth fills with my master's essence, and I swallow every drop like a good girl. You lay back and smile as I straighten up.

"Hello my darling." you say after you've caught your breath "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too baby." I reply

Your eyes roam my body and I can almost feel the heat radiating from them. By now I'm soaking wet. My thighs are slick and my body longing for you. You place a hand on my knee and move it upwards. I spread my legs for you, master.

"Oooh." you remark as your hand finds the wet patches on my thigh

I close my eyes and swallow hard, barely able to control my longing for you to touch me. You move your hand away. I hear the sound of a zip being done up.

"Let's take a walk," you say

I open my eyes and get out of the car with frustration. But whatever master says, I have to obey.

It's a lonely road, nobody around for miles. The sun has begun to set, painting the sky a brilliant orange. You come round to my side of the car and take my hand. And we stand there, leaning against the car, watching the sky. I turn to hold you and as my body presses against yours I feel your manhood, hard again. Your hand is on my ass and you slowly move it down before sliding it up my skirt. Your fingers meet bare skin.

"You're such a slut, you know that?"

"I know. Your slut."

You move your hand between my legs, feeling my already wet folds. I move against your hand. Your fingers begin to play with my clit. I moan in pleasure. Then unexpectedly, you ram 2 fingers up my dripping cunt. I gasp. You begin to move them slowly in and out. I'm so tight; I can feel so much. I'm already so built up. I'm so close. You start increasing the pace and I gasp as I feel myself begin to slip over the edge.

"Scream for Me." you whisper in my ear.

I release a shrill scream as intense pleasure shoots through my body. I flop against you, gasping for air. You pull your fingers out and half-carry half-drag me to the front of the car. You place me on the bonnet and open your jeans, holding your cock in your hand.

"Spread, my bitch."

I obey exposing my soaking wet pussy to you. I'm still out of breathe but you don't care. You roughly force your cock into my pussy, filling it completely. I moan and close my eyes. You pull the foreskin back and roll your eyes at the feel of my heat and wetness against your hardness. And then you begin to move. I barely register you lifting up my top and playing with my nipples. All I can feel is your cock. Moving so slowly, too slowly. I try to move faster but you pin me down.

"Please, master. Fuck me." I beg you

You look down at me and stop completely. "You don't want it badly enough."

Those words are enough to make my cry. "Please. I beg you, master."

You smile but say nothing and do nothing.

"Who are you?" you finally ask

"Your bitch, your slave, your whore, your slut, your fucktoy. All that and more, master, owner."

"Good girl." You pull out your cock, glistening with my juices. "Clean me up."

I get off the bonnet and lick every drop of me off your cock.

"Now turn around and bend over so I can fuck you like the cheap whore you are." you instruct

I obey, lifting my skirt up for you. A car passes by. Luckily it's dark.

"You whore, you like people knowing you're being fucked, don't you?" You slap my ass before kissing it and then running your tongue over my engorged pussy lips and tasting me. A second later, your tongue is replaced with your rock hard manhood which you roughly pump in and out of me. God, I love being fucked by my owner. My hand automatically moves to my clit. I want to cum so badly.

You keep moving. I move my hand away. I'm delaying cuming because I know how my master likes to feel my cunt contract around his cock as he cums.

Your fingers suddenly start assaulting my clit. Rough and hard.

"Cum for your master, bitch."

My whole body stiffens and I give a gasp as I cum for the second time. I can feel you spill your cum deep within me at the same moment.

We lay there, exhausted and barely able to move. After what seemed like an eternity we stood up. I cleaned up the best I could and got back into the car. Wordlessly you start the engine and begin to drive.

You park outside the hotel. You have to go, but I know there will be many other times.

We look at each other, a lifetime of memories between us.

"I love you." you whisper softly

"I love you too."

We kiss. Then I get out of the car and walk into the hotel lobby. I've barely reached it when the phone starts ringing. I answer it.

"Pull your skirt down, slave. That's for my eyes only." you say, then hang up.

auroura9
auroura9
5 Followers