For My Master's Eyes Only Ch. 02

Story Info
Your slave gets punished.
1.6k words
4.34
17.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auroura9
auroura9
5 Followers

Somewhere the ringing of a phone registers in my foggy brain. I sleepily open my eyes.

"Hello?"

"Get ready for me slave." you hang up.

I'm wide-awake now and a smile is playing on my lips. I glance at the large, luminous clock hanging in the hotel room. 7.30am. I wonder why you're not at work. It's been two weeks since I came back to find you and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Needless to say, your wife probably hasn't. I giggle evilly at the thought. I get out of bed noting how the sheets still smell like you. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. Smiling as I see how you forgot your toothbrush here from Saturday. I begin to run a shower and wander to pick out clothes from the wardrobe. I choose a long, blue skirt and a white half top. A black lace bra also joins the pile. I frown. I can't seem to find any underwear. I look into the drawers and the pile of laundry on the floor. Not a single panty is in sight! I open my suitcase and there, shoved into the corner are all my undergarments. I laugh at your attempt to make me go out with no underwear. I've always been terrified of doing so and the years haven't changed that much.

I step into the shower and let the hot water run over my body. It feels so good. I lather up and rinse off but linger, not wanting to leave the wonderful feel of the hot water. Suddenly, the water turns freezing cold. I shriek and jump out of the shower, falling right into your arms.

You laugh, holding me close.

"That wasn't funny." I try to pull away and avoid your mouth

You push me roughly against the wall and press your body against mine. A whimper escapes me. You kiss me ever so gently and nibble my ear as your hands begin to roam my body. Then suddenly you move away.

"I told you to be ready for me."

"I'm sorry I..." You clamp a hand over my mouth, while your other hand begins playing with my nipple.

I roll my eyes and try moving closer with no avail. You pick me up and carry me to the bed where I am unceremoniously dumped.

"Get dressed." you examine the clothes I've picked out and lift up the black, lace panties. "I hid these for a reason."

I say nothing as you drop them back onto the bed. Your gaze softens. "I'll be in the car, don't take too long." you say as you walk out the door

I hurriedly put my clothes on, grab my bag and run down the back stairs. There you are, with the engine still running. I get into the car, slightly breathless.

We drive in silence for a few minutes. Then you place your hand on my knee and begin moving upwards. Your fingers rubbing my skin through the sheer fabric. My eyes close as I groan and part my legs slightly. Your hand moves up my skirt. Higher and higher. The tension builds; I'm waiting for you to touch me, to feel me, to give me the release I so badly crave already. Your hand touches the lace fabric and then.... nothing. You move your hand away. I open my eyes and stare at you questioningly. I sit up in my seat and notice you've turned the car around and we seem to be heading back to the hotel.

"Did you forget something?" I ask

"No, you did."

Something in your voice says I should just keep shut and so I do. All the while I wonder what's the matter and I begin to get somewhat ticked off.

We arrive back where we left. You lock the car and follow me back up the stairs into the hotel, pressing your already hard cock against my ass as I unlock the door. I try to push away but you don't let me.

The moment the door closes you push me in the direction of the bed.

"No." I say "not now. I want to know what's wrong first."

You gently smooth my hair and kiss the top of my head. "If you know what's good for you, you'll listen to me, slave. Strip."

I hesitate only momentarily before removing my skirt and top, the bra next. You sit on the bed and watch me. Your hand reaches out to stop me from removing the underwear.

"You seem to like It." is your only comment.

Suddenly I realise my mistake, and with that realisation comes the understanding that I am about to be punished.

My first instinct is to bluntly refuse. I try to talk to you reasonably. "Baby can we please not do this now? I'm not in the mood."

You eye me for a second then suddenly your fingers are feeling my cunt lips through the lace. "Liar." you whisper "you're soaking wet."

You pull me down into your lap amid my protests. Suddenly I feel a piece of rough cloth being tied around my mouth. My eyes widen in shock.

"Sorry slave. But you just wouldn't shut up. Don't worry, though, my cock will soon replace that." You turn me over so I'm lying on my tummy across your knee. You lean back and I can feel you remove your belt. My mind goes blank as I try not to fathom the possibilities.

You hold my hands together, binding them with the belt. I sigh, half relieved and trying to ignore the excitement that's building up between my thighs.

A second piece of cloth is now placed as a blindfold. I feel completely helpless.

Your hand begins rubbing my ass through the lace. And then the stinging slap which makes me gasp. I try to wriggle away but you just hold me tighter. Another slap, and another and another. My ass is smarting badly and I'm trying to block out the pain. Then suddenly, nothing. I tense, sensing that you're making me wait.

Instead I feel cold steel against my bare skin. I flinch but am careful not to move.

"I won't hurt you, relax." you whisper and in one fluid motion rip off my panties. The material stings my already painful ass and I wince. You gently rub my ass and kiss it softly.

"There, there." you murmur "You've been a good girl now by not moving. Let's hope you can keep it up."

I nod my head. You roll me over onto the bead and I can hear the sounds of you undressing. And then you're on top of me, kissing me hard. I arch my back. My body's still longing to be used by you.

"Stay perfectly still." you remind me

I groan and stop moving. Your hands begin playing with my nipples, pinching them hard. I try so hard not to respond. Your fingers trace the outlines of my body until they reach my exposed clit.

My breathing increases as you play with it. Stroking and rubbing over and over until I feel I'm about to explode. I know I'm not allowed to cum and I'm trying my best to delay it, all the while keeping perfectly still. My gag begins to hurt as I strain against it, dying to ask my master's permission to cum.

"You can't cum, bitch."

I'm getting desperate. I try to push your hand away but you keep going. I'm going to cum, I can feel it. My whole body tenses and just then you move your hand. I'm practically in tears with frustration and I move my tied hands down to make myself cum. Suddenly my hands are grabbed and I am dragged off the bed. You hold up my hand and when I let go I discover I cannot move them.

"I told you to keep still slut. Now spread."

I obediently spread my legs. You slowly slide your cock into my soaking wet pussy and hold it there. My muscles contract against your rock hard cock.

"Do that again, my whore."

I clench my muscles. You groan. "You fucking slut, you have no idea what you do to me."

You pull out and untie my arms from whatever they were attached to. You place me on the table on all fours and tell me to spread. You're holding the loose end of the belt so I can't move.

You begin to fuck me slowly. You're so bloody hard and I'm completely dripping. I can feel myself coat your balls with my juices.

"You're completely helpless, you know that, slut?"

I nod my head, savouring the shiver of pleasure that statement caused.

You begin to fuck me hard and fast. I can feel your cock grow inside me as you get ready to cum. You pull out your rock hard cock, and use the belt to move me onto my back. You let go off the belt and begin to ram two fingers in and out of my dripping fuckhole. I arch my back, not caring this time.

"Cum for me slave."

My gag cuts in a little deeper as I strain against it, cumming around your fingers. Feeling the exquisite, intense pleasure wash over my body. Immediately after I cum I hear you begin to reach your sweet release. I hear you cry out just as I feel the warm, sticky fluid cover my face.

We're both still breathing hard as you remove the gag and blindfold and free my wrists. You grin at me.

"Let's take a shower." you suggest, gently steering me towards the bathroom.

auroura9
auroura9
5 Followers