For My Master's Eyes Only Ch. 03

Story Info
Another wild night between you and your slave.
1.6k words
4.45
15.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auroura9
auroura9
5 Followers

"Strip."

A single word. One command. One order. And with it lies the full implication of what I am doing here. Obeying you. Bending to your every whim and desire. Being a fuck slave for your cock.

I remove my clothes and watch you as my underwear joins the pile on the floor. I am completely naked, stripped, for you to do with what you wish. And you know it.

You get up and take a step closer to me from where you have been sitting on the couch in your living room. I long for you to hold me, to touch me. And you, knowing this, make sure you keep me waiting.

'Just to remind you who's in control.' you tell me

I tremble slightly. It's a temptation to run to you but my master has not instructed me to yet.

"Come sit here." you point to the foot stool close to you "and don't move."

I obey. You begin to walk around me. I can feel the heat of your gaze burn on my skin. It's difficult not to be self conscious and squirm. But my owner has forbidden it.

"You've got a beautiful body, slave."

"Thank you, master."

"I like your tits."

"They are yours, sir."

"Can I use them if I wish?"

"Yes, sir."

You reach out and pinch my left nipple hard. I gasp but manage to remain still. My mouth has gone dry from the effort. Your touch sent shockwaves of pleasure shooting through my body. Your hand goes down and caresses my ass.

"You've got a gorgeous ass, slave."

"Thank you, master."

You kiss the top of my head. "I have trained you well, whore."

"Thank you for that, sir."

You stand in front of me. I cannot look up to stare into your face. I have not got permission to. I see your shirt falling to the floor. I can see your hands slowly opening the zip of your jeans at my eye level. You're already hard. I gulp. The jeans fall to the floor. You don't believe in underwear. I am faced with a fully engorged cock. I stare at it for a moment.

"May I suck your cock, sir?" I ask hesitantly

"Why?"

"Because it pleases my master."

You smile at me. "Then suck it, slut."

I lick your balls gently and suck on them one at a time. I run my tongue roughly up the length of your shaft till I get to the head. You're already oozing precum. I lap at it, making sure to swallow every drop. I pull down your foreskin and begin fucking your cock with my mouth. I can't help thinking of how that manhood of yours would feel deep inside me. I get a little wetter and adjust myself so I don't leave a wet patch on the upholstered stool.

"Enough." you say, pulling away.

I can see the gleam in your eyes. You kneel on the floor in front of me.

"I want to taste you, slut. Spread."

A wave of anticipated pleasure washes over me. I open my legs.

"Don't move now, slave."

"Yes, sir."

Your tongue begins licking my clit. Softly, gently. Then you begin slowly moving lower until your tongue reaches my dripping fuckhole. I fist my hand in your hair and restrain the urge to make you go deeper. You tentatively probe at my entrance. I groan and manage not to arch my back to push you deeper. Your tongue laps up all the wetness I have created for you. Your thumb begins gently rubbing my clit. You stick your tongue inside me and begin wiggling it around. I gasp. I can feel myself getting built up so quickly.

"Master…" I cry out in frustration when I can bear it no longer "Can I cum for you? Please?"

You don't reply but keep fucking me with your tongue. I haven't got permission to cum. My whole body tenses. I am fighting it the best I can but I know I am going to cum. I try one last time. "Please, sir. Can I cum for you? Can your slave cum for you?"

You shake your head. I arch my back as you begin increasing the pace. I push your head closer, trying to get you in deeper. Your thumb continues its assault. My breathing deepens. Just as I am going to cum you stop everything altogether. I cry out in frustration.

You go to the bathroom to get tissue to wipe your coated mouth and fingers. I wonder if I can make myself cum while you're gone. You seem to read my thoughts.

"Don't even think about it, slave." You waggle a finger at me.

I know you're pleased with yourself. I sit there, obediently waiting for you to return.

You appear in the doorway wiping you mouth. Smiling. "You produce quite a bit, bitch."

You stand in front of me and shove your cock in my face.

"Go on then, make me harder."

I open my mouth and engulf you. You hand is at the back of my head and you begin fucking my mouth. Hard and fast. I can feel the head of your cock in my throat as you thrust deeper. You pull out, leaving me gasping for breathe. You stare at me; I can see the lust in your eyes.

You offer me your hand, I take it. You pull me to my feet and lead me into the dining room. You roughly pull off the tablecloth covering the huge dining table.

"Get up, fuck slave."

I pull myself up onto the table and sit with my legs dangling down the side.

You push me down and stand in front of me and spread my legs, pulling me closer to the edge.

You slowly guide your rock hard cock into my dipping wet cunt.

I groan realizing I'm still so built up. You slowly move your cock in and out of my wet pussy. I can feel so much of you like this. Your hand reaches out and pinches my nipples, each in turn. And then without warning you lift my legs onto your shoulders and begin fucking me, hard and fast. I gasp and before I can stop myself, I cum around your cock. You groan as you feel my walls contract. You slow the pace but continue screwing your whore.

I look into your eyes. I know I didn't have permission to cum.

"I'm sorry, master."

"You are my slave. You only cum when I tell you. You cum because I want you to. Do you understand?" you keep ramming your hardness into my cunt

I nod my head and whisper breathlessly "Yes, sir."

"Good. Next time sorry won't cut it."

I breathe a sigh of relief.

"But that doesn't mean you won't be punished, slut."

You pull out your cock out.

"Get on all fours, slave."

I obey. The table is hard and is more than a little rough on my knees. I can feel you shove your cock back into me. I gasp. You begin pounding in and out. Your hand reaches out and begins rubbing my clit. I groan, getting so built up.

"Master? I beg you. Please allow me to cum?" I don't know why ask, you won't let me.

You don't say a word. I start trying to move away, to get your rock hard manhood out of me so that I won't cum again. And surprisingly I succeed. I turn around to see you smiling, holding your cock in one hand as you begin to work on it.

"Come here, my fucktoy. I want to use you."

I crawl back to you on all fours, ignoring the roughness on my knees.

"Back the way I put you."

I turn around and face my ass towards you. I am expecting to be fucked, I can hear your breathing deepen and I know you like cumming inside my wet depths. Two fingers begin playing with the wetness around my pussy hole. I pray they will bring the release I crave. But instead they scoop up my juices and begin spreading them, moving higher and higher till my asshole is being lubricated. I involuntarily tense.

"Relax."

I take a deep breathe and feel my muscles slack. One of your fingers begins probing gently. It's a new sensation. I'm not exactly sure if I enjoy it. I frown, and wonder whether to push away. I decide against it. You are my owner, I your property. I trust you completely.

I can hear your breathing getting more ragged. Another finger joins the first. They probe me, stretching, lubricating. I keep perfectly still. Then, suddenly, you remove both fingers. They are replaced with just the tip of your cock. You groan as I involuntarily contract around you, so much harder than what you're used to. I can feel your hand still jacking yourself off. Then suddenly you go in a little deeper so the whole head of your cock is in. It doesn't hurt but I pray you don't go any deeper. You don't. Your hand begins moving faster. I contract again. You groan loudly. And I feel my ass fill with your essence as you cum.

You have been so careful and I for that I am grateful to you, sir. You gently pull out and help me clean up. Your face shows concern that you have hurt me. I shake my head. No, sir, no pain.

You smile at me. "Go get dressed. Let's go somewhere so I can reward you for being such a good girl." you wrap your arms around me "I know how much you like cumming with people around. Go on, you've earned it."

I colour slightly and head for the shower.

"Nothing too short, mind." you slap my ass "For your master's eyes only."

auroura9
auroura9
5 Followers