For My Pretty Little Boy

Story Info
Cross-dressing slave is rewarded for good behavior.
1.3k words
4.16
111.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers

"Come here, my pretty pet, I want you with me tonight," I call to you. When you are near, I reach up and stroke your soft hair. "It's getting so long and lovely." Taking your hand, I pull you gently towards the bed we've shared more and more lately.

We stretch out together, lying and facing each other. We are dressed very much alike, you in a short black teddy with black lacy panties, and I am wearing white lace.

I prop on my elbow to study your face and I let my free hand roam over your skin - your shoulder, your arm, your silk-covered hip, then back up to caress your cheek.

"Your skin is so soft, my little one," I whisper, planting a light kiss on your forehead. "And you've made me want you so much tonight."

I hope that you feel pride from that statement. I only tell you that when you've pleased me immensely during the day.

My lips meet yours again and using gentle pressure, I roll you over on to your back, sliding on top of you while I push my tongue forcefully between your lips. You feel my hips grind into yours and one of my hands moves over your chest, reaching inside the teddy to find a hard pink nipple to pinch.

"Suck on my tongue," I tell you when I pause for a breath, then I kiss you again roughly - one hand still tugging on your nipple and the other hand entwined in your hair, holding a fistful tightly.

"Suck it like you would suck my cock," I tell you in a commanding whisper. "Suck it like you want me to cum in your mouth."

Your fervor increases and you moan as you draw my tongue deeply into your mouth. I continue to grind against you because you are making me so excited.

I pull away and say, "Yes, my sweet one, very nice." I can taste the clear gloss you have on your full pouty lips.

Our eyes meet for a moment as my face hangs just inches above yours. There is a fire smoldering behind mine as I smile hungrily at you, glad again for the chance to show you that you are mine.

"I want to eat your pussy now," I whisper, putting my lips against your ear. You feel my tongue gently caress the curve of your lobe, then I nip it lightly with my teeth. As I start kissing my way down your neck, I say, "I want to eat your pussy until you beg me to let you cum. I want to feel those muscles contracting around my tongue while it's fucking you. Would my pet like that?"

"Oh yes Mistress!" you say in an aroused, husky voice as my tongue traces a line down your smooth chest to the nipple I have exposed from your teddy. I flick it back and forth with my warm tongue, then suck on it until it stands at attention for me like a good little soldier. I give it a playful bite that makes you gasp with the sensation, then I move down further.

My body slips down yours and I push the teddy up from below so I can kiss your smooth, soft tummy.

No I roll off of you and sit up, staring at the length of this beautiful body that belongs to me. With a hand at each of your hips, I slide your panties down your thighs and off, dropping them carelessly beside the bed.

"Get on your knees for me, pet, " I tell you. "Put your chest and shoulders down on the bed and lift that sweet ass high so I can see that pussy."

You quickly obey me and make yourself accessible. I have no doubts that you are very clean because that is one of my requirements for you, so I don't hesitate placing a soft kiss on each of your smooth cheeks.

Using both hands, I gently part those cheeks, opening you wide before me. The feeling of your own vulnerability is strong in you and you know you cannot resist whatever I choose to do to you. You feel open and exposed to me, like any piece of property I own.

"Beautiful," I murmur, putting my mouth against the pink rosebud. I hear you moan with the kiss I put there.

I lick you now, from your testicles all the way to the opening, putting more pressure there with my tongue, but not penetrating you. Not yet.

Letting go of one cheek, I use that hand to stroke the insides of your thighs, noticing with a smile how silky soft they are.

I continue to lick and to nibble the skin around the hole until I fell you straining for something. I know what it is that you want and decide not to make you wait any longer for it. Making the muscles of my tongue very hard, I thrust it into you with warning, piercing you like a small hot arrow. Your gasp brings another smile to my face.

Many minutes pass while I fuck your pussy with my tongue… varying the pressure and the speed, holding your hips tightly so I can press it in deeper. I reach between your thighs and lightly stroke your most sensitive areas as I do this.

As your breathing grows more frantic and I sense you are near an orgasm, I pull my tongue away and replace it with my much longer middle finger. It can reach places my tongue never could. With my mouth free now, I lick and suck that bundle of nerves at the base of your scrotum like I was licking a clit. I can feel my finger inside you through the thin skin down there.

"Would you like to cum for me, pretty one?" I ask, my finger moving harder and faster.

"Yes Mistress, please," you pant. "I can't hold back very much longer."

When you say that, I add another finger without missing a stroke, feeling your tight muscles clench around them. I caress the walls inside you as I continue to fuck this so-very tight pussy.

"Tell me what you want, pretty slut," I whisper. "Tell your Mistress what you desire."

"I want to cum for you Mistress. Please, please, I need to cum!"

"Tell your Mistress who's pussy I'm fucking, slut."

"It belongs… to you, Mistress," you tell me and I know it is difficult for you to talk.

"Who's ass is this that I can slap whenever I want?" I ask, planting a resounding smack on one of your quivering cheeks.

"It is yours, Mistress. Only yours. Ahh…." You moan again.

"And who do you give your will to, my lovely whore?"

Your groan is louder now and I can see precum dripping to the bed. Finally, with an effort, you manage to answer me. "I give it to you, Mistress. Always."

"Then give me your orgasm too, my slave. Squeeze my fingers while you cum for me. Now."

With a hoarse cry, you let your body go. I feel the taut muscles gripping my fingers when you spasm. With my other hand, I catch the cum that you shoot - a full load of steaming white sperm.

Your body thrashes but I keep my fingers pumping in and out of you while your orgasm lasts, slowing them as your spasms slow.

When I feel your waves subside, I pull my fingers out of you. I know that after you've been fucked so hard like that, it can leave the opening a little sore, so I dribble the warm cum over the hole like a salve and let it run down to your testicles. I soothe it into you gently with my tongue, causing you to jump with your sensitivity.

As your breathing returns to normal, I crawl up beside you and brush your hair away from your face. I see tears from your straining and as I kiss them softly away, I pull you to me and hold you in my arms.

"You are my good little pet," I whisper, patting your head that rests against my neck. "My beautiful slave. You make me so happy."

Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers