For My Valentine

Story Info
Renewing the fires of passion.
3.5k words
4.14
29.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kneeonsigh
kneeonsigh
44 Followers

And just what would the perfect gift be? I wondered this to myself, as I walked aimlessly down the mall, aisle after aisle, store after store. The possible Valentine’s Day gifts were now starting to run together, all turning into one lousy gift after another. This time, I wanted something special. For after these years of marriage, the only communication we seem to have lately had to do with how the bills would be paid, how to make my paycheck last, and who was picking up which kid at what practice and what time.

I am really just always feeling tired it seems, and I can’t understand why. I wonder what has happened to me and the woman who used to stop me in my tracks. Once upon a time she had me tongue tied to the point that I was surprised I was even able to get any intelligible words out at all in her most ravishing presence. I must have done something right, for she did her best to translate the odd sounds that were emanating from my mouth. Oh those first few years (before kids) were so sexy. I remember her making me feel like the sexiest most desirable man on the planet (no small feat at that). I remembered being so caught up in that that I would make love to my beauty for hours, and just revel in her power and intensity of orgasm after orgasm. What had happened to those people, those extraordinary sexual beings, so totally in love and in lust that there was never enough? I had passed through the New Year resolving to let no more time slip away in my quest to recapture and rekindle our fire, and this Valentine’s Day would be my great chance.

I wanted to remind my love, of my love, of our love - how that passion and desire had made us so strong. As I walked my reverie brought me back to that first time her beautiful little hands had taken my rock hard cock, and fed it into her luscious mouth, and how hard breathing was at that instance. I wanted to remind her that just being with her was such a gift, and how making love to and with her was so exciting.

My trip to the mall was an attempt to try to do, or find, something to re-ignite our fires. Oh I went to the usual, Victoria’s Secret and Frederick’s of Hollywood, and they had a lot of cool stuff, but somehow, something off the rack, wasn’t my Robyn. I really did not see anything that I thought would give her the joy I wanted her to have when she put whatever I found on. I also realized a lot of her perception of this piece would be the look on my face, and though there were several sexy and even kinky things on the racks, it was just that, that bothered me, off the rack. I just could not see her in any of these things, and chuckled to myself at how she can arouse me in just a t-shirt, especially once she sees the obvious sign of my arousal, and what that does to her nipples. God, there is nothing like seeing them hard, straining for my mouth, against soft cotton.

I left the mall in quite the state of dejected distraction, and went home to try to rethink my plan. Luckily, no one was home as I entered the house through the garage door. I decided to try the Internet, to see if I could find some other sources, with perhaps a better idea of who we were. I used a search engine and scrolled through page after page, occasionally getting excited by a listing, only to be discouraged by the site and or what it had to offer. Then using both exotic and lingerie in the same search string, a little site eventually popped up, Vwear, and right away I loved what I was seeing. It was obviously a small business and must be relatively new, for the website’s url did not have the .com, but one of the newer extensions. It was also small enough that the mission statement of the designer, Veronica, was being adhered to, for the simplicity of many of the designs made for such classic erotic pieces, that I could excitedly imagine Robyn in so many of them. There were several divisions to choose from: House of Veronica for the milder, classic designs, Verotica where I spent most of my time for there were so many great designs in lingerie there, and Verotixxx with some really hot and kinky things. (I hoped perhaps a later visit would mean an outfit from there, if all went well with this try.)

I finally found one in Verotica that was just perfect for her, called the Bare V, a fabric V that barely would cover her beautiful, ample breasts at the top, and pubic curls at its bottom. I sent an email to the designer herself to discuss price and my order. I have to admit a strong feeling of anxious anticipation, as I awaited my answer. So many fantasies of how we would have so much fun, like we used to, exploring our limits, sharing our desires and wants, pushing them past the limits, and to tell the truth, I could not wait. I was pleasantly surprised at how hard I felt myself becoming as I only thought about this.

It didn’t take long, and Veronica’s pleasant reply gave me all the information I needed to supply size, color, and material. We got the details down and I eagerly placed my order. Oh boy then my anticipation went into overdrive! I could hear Robyn’s car as she pulled into the driveway. I could barely contain myself. She came in through the door in a swoosh of beauty and said hello as she hung her keys up on the key rack and her purse on the back of one of the kitchen chairs. I walked over, took her in my arms, and kissed her passionately, and even through her disbelief I could sense a stir in her.

“Where are the kids?” she asked.

“They’re up at your folk’s cabin for the weekend” I replied with a sly smile.

I could see her eyebrow lift a bit, and a hint of a smile, as she said “hmmmmm.” I grabbed her hand and said “come with me, my love, I have something for you.” She let me lead her silently up the stairs to our bedroom, where the lights were off and several candles and incense sticks burned; with soft music in the background. I watched as she stopped, and let her eyes drink in the scene, moving slowly as she checked out all my work. She started towards the bed as she saw the bottle of champagne chilling in the holder next to the bed.

“What is all this about?” she asked with a smile.

“Part of my New Year’s resolutions” was my reply.

Turning into that little girl I love to see so much, she kicked off her high heels, and jumped onto the bed and giggled, “I think I am liking your resolutions!”

I jumped on the bed, grabbing her to me and kissed her like we were teenagers again.

“Baby, let’s take a shower first, okay?” she asked.

Of course this perked me up, for this was my favorite time, or used to be. Our showers together had been our special time, of exploring each other’s bodies, and erogenous zones. And of course Robyn loved for me to shave her legs and around her pubic area. She didn’t like shaving it all off, but having such dark and copious hair we both liked to have it trimmed. Boy did I love that job!

We went into the shower, and she got the oversized towels out as I got the water running and at the right temperature. I turned around expecting to see her undressing, but she was standing there, just looking at me. I remembered that look, and walked right up to her, and began to undo each of her buttons slowly. As I got her blouse completely unbuttoned, I slipped it softly off her shoulders, and let it slip to the floor around her feet. She just stood there in front of me, enjoying my intensity and enjoyment of the task before me. I reached my hands behind her, and after hugging her tightly to me, I slipped my hands down to unclasp her bra, and let this too slip to the floor around her feet. As her breasts became unencumbered by their support, they hung with that wonderful round, slopping effect that makes her little but strong nipples point right at me, calling me. I answered my calling, and enclosed her right nipple with my lips, and ran my tongue in a slow circular motion around the hardening tip of her bright nipple. Being a learned multi tasker, my hands had been busy undoing the button, hook, and zipper of her skirt, which was now resting comfortably around her feet with the rest of her clothes. After giving her left nipple the same treatment, my mouth slowly slid down her tummy, making sure to flick the wonderfully round and extremely soft part of her round breasts, on their underside, just as the breast meets the chest.

My mouth continued on its pleasant journey, relearning the taste and texture of my lover. Her moans began to echo off the tiled ceiling and walls of the bathroom, arousing me even more. As my mouth reached the waistband of her pantyhose, my teeth grabbed the band between them and pulled, as my hands slipped around behind her to her wonderful ass, and pulled the band down from that point as well. I was able to bring them all the way down to about her knees in this sexy, yet clumsy way. At this point my mouth gave way to the better dexterity of my hands, and I moved my mouth up the insides of her silken inner thighs. Her pussy had already started to flow, and I loved her fragrance as I ran my mouth and tongue ever closer. By this time my hands had gotten her pantyhose down to her feet, and she helped me by raising one leg at a time, so I could remove each foot as she rested her hand on my shoulder. As her legs split to do so, I could smell her musk even more, which whetted my now already exorbitant appetite for my upcoming meal. Once she was completely free of her pantyhose, she pushed me against the side of the tub, lifted one of her legs on to the top of the side, put her hands behind my head, and pushed me roughly to her now openly flowing pussy. I feasted my hungry mouth, celebrating her taste, her texture, playing with rounded twirls of her clitoris, and then running the full length between the folds. All of these things giving us both pleasure as we began her ascent. The hot water was running in the shower, we were beginning to be in a fog, and that just increased the moment. As I reached around to slide my hands to hold her ass, to push her tighter against my mouth, I slipped a finger into her now also moistened ass. Her glee at this was quite evident, and the anal stimulation compounded with my oral manipulations had her hips doing that primitive, primordial dance of love, and I knew she was not far off. Increasing the intensity and speed of my tongue and keeping its caresses only to her now hardened clit. Her moans of delight were my opera, and my inspiration to continue to bring her and us both to her crescendo. Holding the last “note” strongly with my tongue, I waited out the convulsions of her dance, and slowly rose as I felt her relax, so I could hold her, and bring her with me into the water.

I held her so the hot water could cascade down her hair, her face, her back, and her breasts, as the spray started at the middle of the top of her head and spread from there. Her eyes closed in pleasure, and she left herself in my care, moving her head slowly in the warmth of the shower’s spray, and her body against the warmth of me.

Slipping around behind my love, I circled her body with my arms, and lathered hands. Starting at her neck, and working my way down to her breasts, I caressed her with my cleansing hands, working up a lovely soapy lather. The fresh fragrance of the soap, the hot water, and my hotter love against me, were all quite the intoxicating elixir. As my cock now began to harden dramatically, Robyn felt this and mover her lovely ass into me, thus arousing me even further. I felt her moving her arms, and she applied some of the liquid soap to her hands, and somehow worked them behind her, in between us, to take hold of my erection, and to lather it and my straining balls with the slippery soap.

Removing her hands from this chore, allowed he to push herself even closer into me, and my hardened cock slipped between her lovely cheeks, and we moved our hips together to enjoy this sensation, as my hands worked their way down to her mound. I let my finger mirror how my cock caressed her ass, as it slipped easily in her excited moistness. Letting it slide down from above, I could hit her bud, exert some pressure there, then slip my finger inside her, and by her sounds and movements, this was a pleasurable journey for her. Once again, I could feel her body begin its climb, and my caresses turned more fervent and closely aimed, and in harmony to her body’s movements.

I could feel her body becoming taught, and she raised herself up on her toes, and then lay back into me, to totally give in to her orgasm, once again riding the pleasure to the point of wondrous exhaustion. I moved her limp body to the little sculpted seat in the tub enclosure, putting down a washcloth first, so as not to loose her by slipping of the wet surface. I took the shower nozzle out of the holder, and really gave her hair a wetting, picked up the shampoo and squeezed a generous dollop onto her shiny black hair. Letting the nozzle hang loose, I began to massage the shampoo into her lovely hair. I had to giggle as the water pressure made the nozzle buck, turn, and then aim right at her already soaked, and well pleased pussy. So, once again, her eyes closed, enjoying all the sensations her body was sending.

My fingers nimbly massaged the shampoo into her hair and scalp, and Robyn purred with pleasure at all the attention. Soon, it was time to rinse, and I held the nozzle with one hand, and her head with the other, and rinsed her hair squeaky clean and beyond. Then I wetted her legs and pussy again, and reached over to get the shaving cream and razor. Applying a generous amount of the lubricating cream over her legs and pussy, I was now ready for my task. I slipped back into the tub, so she could hold her leg straight out, and rest her heel on my thigh. In long, slow, careful strokes, I began on her leg, marveling at the silken smoothness after the razor had done its work. Robyn giggled at my intensity, as my face was so close to her leg, and I was being so careful.

“You are just waaay too cute when you do that baby, I love you.”

“I love you too,” I meant it, but was still a bit distracted with concentrating so as not to nick my love’s beautiful legs. I just loved making the razor glide over her wonderful curves, I suppose fulfilling some primitive need to preen my mate. Robyn also loved this, as she became quite playful with her legs in my lap, playing with my hard on with her feet and toys, teasing me with the glorious attention soon to come my way.

Upon finishing the last stroke on her legs with a flourish, I moved my attention and hands to her shiny black pubic curls, having fun smoothing the shaving cream there, watching, and hearing her moans and purrs. Almost automatically, she raised her hips to lift her pelvis to me, and with one hand I stretched the skin taught, and began my tonsorial adventure. Now it was my turn to tease her, as my hand could rub against her free flowing pussy. Starting my razor strokes at the outer regions of her mound, I worked my way towards my final target. This time I shaved a lot more than usual, remembering the gift I had ordered, and how minimal it was in coverage down there.

“OH! Baby, you are getting so close!” moaned Robyn. I knew she did not like to have all her pubic hair shaved off, she had told me she didn’t like to pretend she was something she was not. I agreed, for I did not need for her to have a bald pussy for her to be my little girl. So, with a “there you go!” I finished my shave and rinsed her off much to her and my pleasure we inspected my work. I could not help to inspect my job well done without tasting it as well, once again to our mutual delight.

“Okay, time for the finishing touch,” and I took Robyn by the hand, grabbed the bottle of skin moisturizing lotion, and led us both back to our bed. I laid Robyn down on the bed from side to side, so her feet would overhang the edge a bit. I then took one leg and let it rest against my thigh, and spread the lotion all over my hands. In long, slow, firm strokes, I started at her inner thigh, and massaged the lotion onto her smooth, already silky leg. As I neared her feet, I took a step back so I could fully enjoy the feeling of her leg, and she playfully touched my cock again, and giggled. I held her foot there for a while, to enjoy her warmth, and then repeated the process on her other leg.

Finishing this part of the process, I spun her around lengthwise on the bed, resting her head on the pillows. As I slid down her wondrous body, I made as much body contact as I could, and then stopped, to apply the moisturizer to my loves now almost nude pussy. What fun to work the lotion into Robyn’s velvety skin there, and to watch her face as she smiled in pleasure. I do have to confess that my hands did not stop at only the places I had shaved, and before long, we were both lost once again in her mounting ecstasy. While her hips gyrated to her own inner music, my hands spread apart those lovely lips of hers, to reveal and offer her innermost self to my tongue. Once again, matching her body’s signals I followed along with her trying to match her intensity with my own pressure and speed. With a cry, and her back arched, I held my final position, and rode out her orgasmic joy, and then slid up her body, to kiss her as she reentered our atmosphere.

“What brought all this on honey?” she asked lazily, “not that I mind at all.” She added with a smile.

“Not telling,” I teased, smiling to myself, and thinking of the wonderful present that was on its way, and thanking Veronica in my mind for the joy she had already brought back into our intimate love.

“Oh, I know that Cheshire cat smile of yours all too well baby,” said Robyn as she rolled me off of her, slid up and on top of me, sitting on my still hard cock. In her best little vixen voice she continued, “you know I have ways of making you talk!” With that her hands took hold of me, and began to guide me into her, both of us loving that instant of first penetration, sharing a gasp, and our love. It wasn’t long, as she rode me, letting me watch and feel her beautiful breasts as they moved to the rhythm of her body, that I spilled my guts, telling her the whole story. Her strokes onto me increased, and just before I was about to give way to my own explosion, I heard her exclaim “Oh My Darling, I love how special you make me feel.” Minutes later she added with a whisper, “we will have to check out this site together.”

kneeonsigh
kneeonsigh
44 Followers