For Once, A True Love

Story Info
White woman finds love with Black man.
2.5k words
3.42
83.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers

"I am going to be there in about ten minutes. Are you ready?" Lee asked Dan.

"I am already here and waiting. It will be good to finally see you, love." They hung up on that note, Lee putting her phone into her coat, Dan putting his into his shirt pocket.

The ten hour Greyhound trip was exhausting, but she was looking forward to seeing Dan. They had been talking for about a year and a half and they finally decided the meet for the first time.

She loved him very much and wasn't sure how to tell him. He was so shy to her and standoffish when it came to revealing his feelings to her knowing that she had issues. She was a cold and emotionless woman, but she was a good person with a good heart. She knew he was going to be shy and withdrawn until he got to know her better personally. At twenty-four being a virgin wasn't a big deal to him, but she couldn't figure him out.

After all, how could he have withstood for so long? She just didn't understand him.

The bus pulled in and she jumped up before it stopped, hoping to catch the first glimpse of him. She could make him out, in the shadows, like he was trying to keep from making waves. His eyes brightened when he saw her. She sighed when she saw him. He was more handsome than he let on. His pictures did no justice to him. His dark skin looked so tasty to her, his eyes deep chocolate brown, penetrated her. He had cut his hair short even though she told him she wanted to run her fingers in it.

His heart was beating at light speed at the sight of her. She was glowing with excitement and anticipation. She slowly started to him and quickly began running. In her haste she forgot her baggage, but all that seemed to minor to her now that she was with him.

She smelled like musk and the scent drove him wild with lust for her. He stepped away slightly but she noticed and frowned a bit. He looked in her blue eyes and couldn't move.

"I am sorry, Lee. I just don't know what to do or to say. This has been such a long time coming and I am just to nervous."

"Don't be, love. We have four days. That is all we need."

He finally smiled and she took his hand. He grabbed her bag and she held onto him so tightly. He felt so right to her. So perfect.

His mind swam as he walked with her. He didn't know what to do. Would she want to talk all week? Would she want him to touch her? Would she want to touch him?

What would he do if she wanted to make love to him? He wasn't sure what to do, in any case. She knew the things he didn't, but she didn't know love. How could he teach her love before she wanted to take him? It meant nothing to him if she wasn't serious about him and he wouldn't cheapen her by just fucking her. It had to be real for him. His first time and his first love had to be just that, love.

She thought about all the things that she loved about him. His hand in hers made her feel so strong, his smile made her feel so weak. She wanted to take him so badly, to feel his ebony body pressed against hers in passion. She wanted to taste him. She knew that she had to be slow with him. It took a year for him to even admit that he liked her greatly. She smiled at his very words. Would he be angry if she kissed him when they got to his apartment? Would he let her caress him? Would he be receptive if she wanted to lie with him that night? How would she know if it was the right time to make love to him?

Even thinking "make love" seemed to strange to her. She was used to fucking and being fucked. He would be a whole new experience for her. How would she even begin to make love? Is it the same? Is it insanely different?

He saw her brow furrow and he kissed her there quickly. He looked at the ground as she watched him blush. Even with his dark tone, she could tell....he was oh, so shy with her. She thought to herself that she did love him. For once, she was going to be in love.

He took her to the elevator and motioned for her to enter. She grinned as she turned to him.

"Can you behave yourself?" She laughed when he said that, remembering their previous conversation. She had threatened to take him in the elevator and she had almost made her move, then decided against it with a giggle.

"Mmm, I will try, baby, but you look so good......" she moaned a bit at the idea of him over her, under her.

"Thank you, Lee. You look wonderful, yourself." Typical of him. He was always so understated when it came to how he felt. She held his hand as they arrived at the fifth floor. She sighed as she stepped out and waited for him to lead the way. He moved to the left and five doors down.

"The spartan palace, as promised." He moved to let her in and she had to be surprised at his home. Very simple and sparsely furnished it was. He had a single chair, a television, the basic kitchen doo dads, and a playstation. She smiled at that. His bedroom had no bed, he preferred to lie on the floor. She thought of her back, but shrugged. She didn't really care when she thought of whom she would be spending time with. After all, she didn't care about the silly things, just him. He could live in a hovel and she wouldn't care, he meant too much to her to see that.

"You weren't kidding about being simple. I figured you may have been kidding."

"I wouldn't lie to you. And here we are, Lee. What I have is yours."

"All I want is you. Nothing more." He stared at her blankly and she regretted it immediately. She made to apologise, but he took her in his arms and pressed his lips to hers. They were so softly tender as they teased her with light touches. She ached for hard, fast kisses, but she held herself in check as he showed her how to love him.

Her hands held his thick body tightly as she moved her mouth against his. Dan let his hands settle on her hips as he fought with his desire and his morality. He wanted her so badly, but he had to show her there was more to life than frivolous fucking. She moaned to him and scratched at his back with the hopes that he would take her then. She froze in place as he moved away from her.

"Lee, please. I can't do this. It isn't right."

"I know. I know. I am so sorry."

"No, I should apologise. I knew how you would react and I shouldn't have done it."

"Please, you wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for me. Let's just drop it and move on?"

"Sure. Would you like to watch a movie?"

Three days went by and they had such a wonderful time. He was gracious and kind to her. He gave her space when she became lethargic and depressed. He knew she couldn't control it and he helped her as much as he could. She really loved him then. He said nothing, but seemed to know exactly what she needed. He wasn't perfect, but he was all she could ever ask for.

She didn't tell him how she felt. She kept it to herself and he, also, kept it inside. She didn't know how he felt, but she could accept that. After all, he was more unsure than she.

When she woke the final morning she would spend with him, she decided that she had to tell him. he could push her away, be angry, whatever, but she had to tell him. She watched him sleep as she debated what exactly she would tell him.

She waited for an hour before he woke. He smiled as she looked at him. He liked waking up to her face. Lord knows she snored all the time, the thought. It was funny to him that she snored. He never met anyone who did, much less slept next to one.

"Good morning, love," she said to him.

"Good morning. How long have you been up?"

"About an hour and a half. I didn't want to miss out on one minute of seeing you before I have to go."

"Do you know that you are very strange?"

"Yep, but it sounds so good coming from you."

"Indeed."

"Indeed it does." She moved so he could sit up and she kissed his neck. He held her tightly to him. She always smelled so good and he breathed in her scent as he buried his face in her dirty blonde hair.

"Let's get up, Lee. I want to do one last thing with you before you go."

"Oh? Now you have me intrigued, love."

"Get cleaned up and then we can go."

She was eager to see what he had planned and rushed through her routine so she could see what it was he had in store for her.

He brightened as she entered the room. She looked so good to him. She wore a bohemian blouse in muted olive green and brown pants. Her eyes glowed and her skin was radiant with life. He liked seeing her like that.

"What?"

"Just looking."

"At what?"

"At you. I can't begin to tell you how I feel right now."

"I can tell you how I feel."

"How do you feel?"

"In love with you."

He stopped and sat down quickly. He stared off behind her and said nothing. The blood rushed to his head and he felt weightless.

"Dan? What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Then what are you doing?"

"Figuring out how to tell you I love you, too."

"I think you are doing a great job."

"I just didn't know how you felt about me. I am never sure with you."

"Be sure of this. I do love you. You mean so much to me that I would never be able to compare you to another."

"I decided where I want to take you."

"Where is that?"

"In my arms."

"Oh my, I don't know what to say."

"Say that you want me to make love with you."

"I want you to make love to me."

"Then you better come with me." He took her hand and led her back to his bedroom.

He laid her down and kissed her softly as she settled into his arms. She sighed and held tightly to him as he stroked her with his slender fingers. She closed her eyes and missed his smile, the one of knowing and of love. The one that could have shattered all she had ever felt about love and sex. This young man was going to teach her things that even he didn't know he knew.

"Look at me, Lee." She opened her eyes and breathed deeply. She could tell that this was what he had talked to her about for all those months. "Let me show you how I feel."

His body was like a tsunami, washing her with his desire and his passion. His touch, his mouth, his whole being moved like it was made just for her pleasure. She gave her own back to him, his moan inflaming her.

"Please, Dan. Don't stop. I have to know...." her voice trailed off to a sigh as he moved over her raging form. He was shocked at her response to him, but he kept his own body quiet enough to make love to her the way it should be.

He left no inch of her untouched, his explorations driving her beyond madness. His tongue, mouth, fingers, hair, touching, caressing, holding, tasting, coming together to overwhelm her. Her body tensed under his as she let herself be swept away by her climax. He held onto her, hoping that he had done well for her like he had always tried to do before. A small tear formed at her eye.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because love has never felt so good. No one has ever made love to me before. Is this what sex is supposed to feel like?"

"Honey, I haven't had sex with you."

"What are you talking about? I know what you did."

"No, I never entered you. Look." She looked down and saw that his clothes were remarkably neat for after sex and she laid her head down on his shoulder.

"This is what I have been missing?"

"No, this is what you never really understood. This exists, it really does. Do you see now?"

"I think so. It's still really fresh, so I don't know how to take it."

Dan smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He thought of how beautiful she looked when she came for him. He could think of nothing more lovely than the sight of a woman who was loved.

Lee stirred slightly and looked into his dark eyes. She could see her face in them, but more important to her, she could see him.

"What can I do for you, lover?"

"I think you have already done it."

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"Do you understand what I have been telling you? You have to know love to receive it properly, or it is just trash. If you truly wanted just to be fucked, you would have tried sooner and it would have been just that. Fucking. I would not love you and you would not love me."

"Just bodies, doing what anyone who has idea can do?"

"Right. It means so much to me that you have love for me. I still feel that you don't know exactly what kind of love for me you have, but you are sincere, and that was hard for you."

"I have the deepest of love for you. I love you, I respect you, I want you to be in my life. What more is there?"

"There is so much more, but you have to figure that out on your own."

"So, where do we stand? I love you. It's still new to me, but it's there, and it's all for you."

"I love you. And I hope that the respect you have for me is true."

"It is. You are the only man I have ever been close to who didn't expect more from me than just my company. I am not used to that and it made me feel warm inside. Like I am more than just a fuck. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, it does."

"Where do we go from here, love?"

"Let me show you," he said. She laid down with pleasure and let this young man teach her how to love again.

BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers