For Over 25 Years... Ch. 02

Story Info
Gloria continues her training.
1.9k words
3.78
47.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

For Over 25 Years & Thanks To A Friend Ch. 02

This is a sequel to "For Over 25 years and thanks to a friend my wife sucks like a pro" This was a request from many readers. There are more stories of Gloria and her lovers.

After leaving the Motel, I stopped at a Radio Shack and purchased a recorder to hook up to the telephone line. The salesman told me to hook it up to any phone in the house and it will go on with a voice activated device.

Every night I would go to the basement and listen to all the conversations that were made that day.

On a Thursday evening I picked up a conversation between Pete and my wife.

"You bastard!" I heard Gloria call Pete. "How dare you treat me like a slut and then turn me to Bill?" "I was so embarrassed and the way you forced me into sucking his cock."

Pete laughed and said "And you enjoyed everything about it, didn't you?"

"Didn't you tell me you wanted to learn how to suck cock to satisfy Sam?

"Yes," she said "but I didn't think you would be so mean."

"Did you or didn't you enjoy yourself and didn't you ask me a question about the taste of cum?

"Now you tasted two men and I'm sure you enjoyed both by the way you looked for more after we came!"

"Yes I did enjoy the taste but I don't think we should do it anymore."

Pete came back with, "Meet me tomorrow morning at the same Motel at 9am."

"No!" Gloria said and hung up the phone.

The next message was Pete saying "Hello" and Gloria saying "Sorry I hung up I will be there."

I made the decision to let Pete's wife in on what was going on.

I left for work as normal and saw the kids on the bus for school then headed for Pete's house house.

When I arrived there Pete's wife Ann was waiting for me dressed to kill. She had on Black slacks and a sheer white see through blouse covering hern38C breasts with dark nipples that  stuck out like little fingers.

Ann was in her early thirties and had the body of a twenty-five year old with a face to match. Her hair is long and black, her eyes dark and her lips full. She was a head-turner for sure she knew it.

I explained to her the situation and she wasn't surprised at what Pete was up to. She was surprised that Gloria would lower herself to his level yet she knew how sly and convincing Pete was.

When we arrived at the motel we took a room near the end hoping that Pete would get the same room as he had the last time. Less than 15 minutes later they pulled up.

When they entered the room Ann and I together went to their window and heard them laughing.

"You are a pig!" my wife was saying to Pete.

"And you are my slut" Pete said.

With that they kissed and fell to the bed.

They lay with her on top, kissing hungrily at each other. His hands running over her body and reaching under her sweater feeling her breasts.

In a matter of minutes he had her sweater above her head and her bra-covered breasts were hanging in his face. Her white breasts with dark nipples that looked like long erasers sticking through her white see through bra.

He reached behind her and unhooked her bra and let her breast fall free. He leaned up and took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it in hard enough to make her yelp then a small moan. He went from one to the other and she moaned softly. Her head was swaying back and forth and she leaned to kiss him pressing her breasts harder into him.

He moved her hands down his body to where his cock was bulging through his pants. He undid his belt and he helped her slide his pants down his body. Slowly he eased her body down to where her face was at his crotch. He reached into his boxers and took his cock in hand and guided it to her lips. She kissed his head and ran her tongue around the helmet. She licked up and down the shaft spending time at the base of his cock holding his ball sack in her hand. Running her tongue back up the vein of his cock then took the helmet of his cock into her mouth. She was sucking on his cock like a woman possessed.

From where we stood we could see what was going on just feet away behind a glass window. From what we can see she was enjoying his cock as much as I wished it were mine she had in her mouth. My cock was hard and pressing tightly against my jeans like it was going to punch a hole into the material.

Ann was getting turned on too. She reached out and felt my cock through my pants.

Things were happening so fast. Ann was all over me and my mind was racing along with my hands all over Ann. Ann and I kissed and agreed to return to our room as soon as we seen enough of what these two were up to.

He took her right hand and guided it to his butt. He lifted himself and rolled to the side where his butt faced me and I can see him put her fingers on his butt hole. She got the message quickly and started to run her fingers over his butt hole. He again reached behind and took her finger and pushed it into his hole. Again she knew what he wanted and slowly pushed her finger in and out. As she fingered him he was moving his hips in a fucking motion toward her face. My wife was learning well how to make a man enjoy a blowjob She was getting training from a man who has been known as a playboy around town.

They played for a long time before he got up and laid her on her back.

He spread her legs and brought into view her well-groomed pussy. Her brown patch was trimmed around her bulging lips of her pussy. Watching her move her pussy to reach his cock looked like a fish sucking water for it's food.  Slowly he pressed forward as pushed the plum shaped hood of his cock into her waiting and wet pussy.  She wrapped her legs around him as he penetrated deep into her womb. His cock thrust deeper as penetrated into her.

They fucked together for a while then without withdrawing from her he rolled onto his back and she was mounted on top of him.

Her tits swayed over him as she rode him. They rocked and humped as she rode his cock up and down. I can see her juices covering his cock as she rose up his cock where she nearly had him fall from her. Then she drove it deeper into her pussy.

His hands pulling and rubbing her breasts rolling her nipples between his fingers. Throwing her head back, her hair flying in different directions as they were both coming to their orgasm. "Yes, yes!" she was shuddering in a satisfying loader than usual tone. "I'm cuuumming!!! Fuck me harder, deeper she moaned." He pushed harder into her and squeezing her breast as he climaxed with her.

Her body collapsed onto him as their juices mixed together covering his softening cock. As she rolled off of him I can see his cum seeping from her pussy.

He curled his arm up with her head which was resting on it and guided her head to his soft cock. "Clean my cock." he said. She shook her head no and he ran his finger around his cock to get some cum and put it to her lips for her to suck on. She took his fingers into her mouth and cleaned them.

He took a handful of her hair and pulled her head to his waiting cock for cleaning. She tried to struggle but he was to strong for her so she conceded and took his cock into her mouth.

"That is what you are supposed to do!" he yelled to her, "You want to learn don't you? Then do as I say and don't fight back."

Gloria smiled as she finished cleaning his cock from their juices.

"How do we taste?" he asked her.

She didn't answer but gave him a look of enjoyment

"And you loved it didn't you?" he asked.

"Yes, it was great."

"You are learning very fast and I sure am enjoying you as well." Pete congratulated my wife.

After watching enough of my wife making love to my best friend Ann and I went back to our room.

We were naked as soon as we closed the door.

Ann stood there like a schoolgirl. Her body was put together better than I had imagined. Her tits were solid and her nipples stuck out like darts. Her pussy was shaved and her exposed lips were long and full.

My cock ready to explode and she knew it wouldn't be long before it was buried deep inside her.

Our bodies came together and our lips met. Without any resistance my tongue was buried into her throat. She kissed me like she wanted to suck my tongue from my mouth.

Running my hands down her body over her solid and large tits pulling her long nipples between my fingers, I kissed down her body over her navel to her shaved love mound.

Running my tongue over her clit and between her soft filled lips. She moaned and held my face against her pussy. My finger entered her pussy as my mouth circled her clit and down to her butt hole. Her body rose and fell with every movement of my mouth and fingers.

Turning her body around until we were in the 69 position. She took my cock between her lips and sucked the helmet of my cock. Running her tongue up and down the shaft. Holding my sack in her hand and with the other hand running it over my butt hole.

As she entered her finger into my butt hole she swallowed my cock deep into her throat. I couldn't get enough of her pussy into my mouth. I sucked on her like a vacuum was draining her of her juices.

My cock was licked and sucked like never before. We sucked each other to orgasm.

My cock shot load after load of cum into her throat and she swallowed to the very last drop.

Her body was shaking and arching while I sucked her pussy and fingered her ass hole.

We both collapsed and fell into a sleep that lasted for a few hours.

After showering we decided to check on Gloria and Pete but they had left, their room was empty.

We never confronted them but faded away from the couple thing with them. Ann and I had carried on an affair for some time. Pete found new interests and after a short time left Ann and moved on.

My wife and I had since then moved and changed our life style.

We moved to a different state and raised our children in a very happy and wonderful sexual marriage.

We both strayed from time to time but always came home.

She became the best cocksucker I have ever met.

I guess practice always makes perfect.

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers