For Pete's Sake

Story Info
A magical night changes Pete forever.
6.3k words
4.38
16.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete woke up in a strange bed, in a strange room, and his head was humming. It was the summer before his Senior year of college, and he'd signed on to work on a cruise ship over the break as a way to meet people and have some fun, and maybe get over his shyness. Pete wasn't tall, or great looking, or particularly funny, and he didn't have any interesting hobbies, so he often ran out of things to talk about pretty quickly, especially with women. He figured a couple months of meeting tons of people and partying might help change that.

Anyway, it worked out that the last day of his tour was also his twenty-first birthday, so he and some of the guys had gone out for one last hurrah. Pete got uncharacteristically drunk, and happily made a fool of himself, finally finding a way to make everyone laugh. At some point in the night he could remember talking to this attractive older woman, and she seemed very interested in everything he had to say. She had to be in her sixties, but he could tell that she was probably a knockout when she was younger, and she had a very confident vibe. To be fair, he was pretty drunk, so maybe he was misreading things.

As he was rolling through things in his mind, he realized someone was laying next to him on the bed. He slowly turned over to take a look and felt something shift against his leg. He reached down to touch it, and realized it was his dick. It felt big. Heavy. But he shook off that thought and turned over to an incredible surprise. Next to him was a woman around his age and absolutely gorgeous. She had one of the prettiest faces he'd ever seen, and her large, perky breasts were barely covered by the sheets. He lifted the covers up slightly to see some more, and she gently grabbed his hand, smiling.

"Didn't get enough last night?" she said, her voice clear and with a powerful femininity that struck a chord deep within his balls.

"I barely remember last night," he said, still bewildered.

"More's the pity," she said, pushing herself up to lean against the headboard. Her full breasts contrasted spectacularly with her small, taut waist, and Pete felt his cock stirring. "That's the way of it, unfortunately. The ritual clouds the mind of the chosen to facilitate the working. And to protect the Witch."

"Witch?" Pete replied, put off by the word, and by her unusual speech pattern.

She smiled. "Yes. I have worked a spell upon us both. To regain my youth and virility, the spell requires that I grant virility to another. I chose you."

Pete was more perplexed than before. "I don't understand what's happening. I mean, besides the sex." He paused for a moment. "We did have sex, right?"

She let out a soft and distinctly feminine laugh and brushed his face with her hand. "Indeed we did, sweet boy. You were quite good. Let me show you what else we did," she said, stepping off the bed to a large full length mirror along the wall opposite her side of the bed. She beckoned him to come over, and he let out a deep breath and then complied.

He was looking down at the ground as he approached, not wanting to be disappointed. He was not exactly a physical specimen, being a smaller guy with a narrow frame and next to no muscle, and while he wasn't ugly, he wasn't exactly good looking, either. In focusing on the ground, however, he accidentally caught sight of his cock, and then he snapped his head up to look in the mirror, not believing what he saw. His dick was long and thick, at least ten inches and as wide as his wrist, and was not even hard yet. He looked over at her in astonishment, and she gave him a sexy smile.

She stepped towards him, pressing her luscious body against his side, grabbing his neck to pull him down for a kiss. Her lips could've turned the Sahara to glass, and his cock sprung up almost instantly. She grabbed his cock with her free hand, still working his mouth with hers, and began stroking him with a gentle ferocity. She pulled back from the kiss and turned to look into the mirror. "Gaze upon your fullest glory."

Pete was overwhelmed by the intensity of her sexuality, but he slowly took himself in. He was noticeably taller, made clear by the fact that she had been slightly taller than him the night before, and he was at least half a foot taller than her now. His shoulders were much broader, and he had the sculpted muscular build of a multi-sport athlete. His hair was darker and much thicker, his eyes a lighter green, and his cheekbones and jaw flawless. He was handsome, his body was a work of art, and his cock was gigantic. Pete was both stunned and deeply pleased.

Pete turned toward her and wrapped his arms around her waist, looking up and down her amazing body, then back to her beautiful face. "Can we do it again? So I can remember it this time," he said, smiling, and only half joking.

She tilted her head, her half-smile tilting with her, and she gently rubbed his neck with both hands. "Sadly, no. The working would be unmade if we coupled again. But here is something to remember me by." She pulled him into another steamy kiss, and his cock was so hard that his balls ached.

She pulled away from him and walked over to her clothes, which sat in a pile on a chair beside the bed and started dressing.

"I don't even know your name," Pete said, disappointment clear on his face.

She pulled her pants up and paused, meeting his eyes. "It's Amantha," she said, and then continued dressing as Pete looked on. When she was finished, she reached into her purse to grab something, and then walked over to Pete.

Without a word, she reached up to hang a necklace with a single green crystal around his neck, and left a lingering kiss on his cheek, before heading to the door.

"Will I ever see you again," Pete said, a tinge of sadness in his voice.

Amantha looked back at him, a wistful look on her face. "If you ever need to find me, you will." And she opened the door and left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Pete headed straight to the dorms and skipped the trip home, mostly to avoid the awkwardness of explaining his new body and hoping delaying it a few months would make a late growth spurt seem more plausible. He wasn't as concerned about the kids on campus though, since classes didn't start for a couple of weeks, and they had mostly ignored him in the past. And, of course, those conversations would be a lot more fun.

Pete also used the money from his tour on the boat to buy new clothes that showed off his new---and much hotter---body, opting for tight shirts and jeans, and an array of spandex for working out and sports. He had never really been much into sports, but he thought he might take a crack at it now to see what his new body could do.

He didn't waste much time connecting with women once he arrived on campus, bumping into Carla from up the hallway on his first day back. The Seniors and Grad students had their own dorms together, and Carla was in the Sociology Masters program. She was also a very hot Latin girl, with long dark hair, honey-colored eyes, a very pretty face, and was tall and slim. She ran regularly, and it showed. Her body was toned, and her ass was full and shapely.

The hall was empty and fairly quiet, since there were very few people on campus yet, and she was dragging a big plastic box full of clothes and assorted necessities out of the elevator. Pete came up behind her from the steps and walked over to offer his services.

"Need any help with that?" he asked with a polite smile.

Carla turned and did a double-take, setting down her box. pausing for a long moment to look him over. Recognition hit her, and she suddenly had a surprised smile on her face. "Pete? Is that you?" she said.

Pete smiled right back. "Hi Carla. It definitely is," he said, putting his hands on his hips to draw attention back to his new body.

Carla's eyes flicked to his thick sculpted pecs, wrapped in the tight white tank top he was wearing. His washboard abs were also on full display as her eyes crept down, eventually settling on the outline of his titanic cock, and her jaw dropped open. She quickly forced herself to look back up and meet his eyes.

"Uh, you look so...different," she said, floundering a little.

Pete smiled wider and nodded. "Yeah, guess I hit a growth spurt. Started hitting the weights, too." He paused for a moment to quickly look Carla up and down, obvious as can be. "Seems it worked out alright," he said, meeting Carla's eyes again.

Carla was definitely pleased that he checked her out and was absolutely floored at how hot he was. She was still trying not to stare at his gigantic dick but had otherwise regained her composure. She was pretty hot herself after all and was used to guys wanting her.

"I think I could use that help, actually, if you don't mind," she said, putting her hands on her hips and giving him a sexy smile. Pete scooped up her box like it was a pillow and followed her back to her room.

She opened the door and let him in to her small living room, closing the door behind him. "Where would you like this," he asked, a confident smile on his face.

"In the bedroom, please," she replied, and bit her lip sexily.

He followed her through the open door in the corner of the room, plopped the box down on the floor beside her bed and turned back to her. She immediately put her arms around his neck and started kissing him like she was trying to lick his soul. He wrapped her waist with both arms and pressed him against her, and she could feel the long thick monster in his pants against her thigh.

They briefly pulled away from each other and their clothes made their way to the floor unbelievably quickly, as if by sex magic. Carla took a long look at his huge cock, touching it gently as if afraid it might bite her, and Pete guided her hand up and down its length a couple of times. She met his eyes again, smiling wide, and stroked it a few more times. They kissed again for a few seconds, and then Pete turned her around, his beast pressed up against her luscious ass cheeks, growing harder by the second.

He gently pushed her onto the bed on all fours, and rubbed her terrific ass, nearly massaging it as he admired it. He continued rubbing her with one hand as he grabbed his massive dick and stuffed it into her dripping wet pussy. She let out a gasp, stunned at the sheer size of his cock, which stretched her wide immediately. He pushed in until he hit bottom, just over half of his beast inside her, and she moaned and shifted from the pleasure of it. And then he started pumping her.

She grunted and moaned over and over, his huge cock pushing deeper with each stroke, and she came quickly, her cum wetting his cock thoroughly. Pete responded by pumping even harder, and her groaning became louder and louder. His thighs finally started slapping against her juicy ass and cum poured over his cock again, as Carla shook and twisted, letting out a long loud groan of pleasure. With each thrust fulling hilting, the collision of their bodies was making a loud clapping noise that clashed with her constant moaning in the small bedroom, and Pete was loving every second of it.

Pete's pounding made Carla cum again, and she slumped down onto the bed, face in her hands, howling, as her cum poured over his huge meat. Pete was relentless, punishing her vagina over and over, and she finally came so hard that she fell unconscious, her cum dripping off his giant dick. Lucky for Pete, he at last felt his balls pull tight, pressure building quickly, and he pulled his titan out of Carla and pressed it down onto her butt cheeks. He unloaded easily a bowl-full of cum, covering most of her back in his thick, potent jizz.

Pete dressed, watching Carla breathe. She was covered in sweat and cum, her hair a mess, and he realized that she looked fantastic freshly fucked, and that he'd done that. His huge cock began to stiffen at the notion, as if acknowledging what they'd done together, and he smiled proudly as he stroked it a few times before stuffing it into his jeans. He snapped a picture of her with his phone and glanced at the mirror in the corner of the room.

He took a quick look at his new body in Carla's mirror, admiring how fantastic he looked, and especially his incredible manhood, barely contained by his blue jeans, and he beamed at his reflection. Then he turned and headed back to his room

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Over the next couple of weeks, Pete managed to fuck the daylights out of every attractive girl on his floor, and a few more besides, including pounding Carla several more times. He was getting laid three or four times a day and had already surpassed his lifetime total of sexual encounters prior to his transformation. He was a little bummed though, figuring his busy social schedule would take a hit once classes started next week.

It was the Friday night before classes started, a little past seven, and Pete was getting his fleshy jackhammer sucked by this hot Asian chick, Amy, a Freshman that lived over in the dorms by the practice fields. Amy was petite and had huge tits, and she loved wearing tight button-down white shirts and pleated skirts like she was a character from a Hentai just waiting to get fucked. Pete had obliged a few days earlier, banging the ever-loving crap out of her for nearly an hour. She was sore and bowlegged for three days but came running back for more as soon as she could. She was down for pretty much anything now.

Pete looked down at Amy bobbing her head on his gigantic cock with a big grin. She was rubbing his balls and working his shaft with her hands, and it felt great. Nothing felt manlier than seeing a hot babe sucking his cock, and he got that view a lot these days.

Pete heard a knock, and someone called out for Amy, and in walked Amy's wannabe boyfriend.
He was already drunk, half full Solo cup in hand, and completely stunned to see his (not) girl on her knees. The kid was a total Bro, hat backwards at an angle, shirt too tight to show the slightly better-than-average muscle he had, and he reeked of acne medication. He was annoying and followed Amy around like a puppy dog, and was constantly popping up at bad times. Pete grabbed the kid's belt and swung him to the floor with a chuckle, and his beer went flying, splattering on the wall. Amy snorted and Pete openly laughed.

"What the fuck..." the kid protested, and Pete chuckled again.

Pete pulled his gigantic cock out of Amy's mouth and took a step forward, making sure the poor kid could see his massive member, as well as how built he was. "Take a seat and enjoy the show. I'm gonna show you how its done," he said, and chuckled again.

Amy looked over at her wannabe boyfriend and said, "Gary, we're never gonna date, but you can watch if you want. This way you can see me cum, and maybe you'll learn something," she said, and her eyes went back to Pete, her hunger for his cock evident.

"Holy shit, your dick is really big," Gary said, slurring his words, in the understatement of the year. Pete and Amy both laughed at that.

"Yes, it REALLY is," Amy replied, and they both laughed again.

"This is fucked up," Gary said, but made no move to go. He stared at Pete's unbelievably big dick and rubbed at his own cock, as if to see if it was still there. It was, and it was a LOT smaller than Pete's. In fact, if you subtracted Gary's dick from Pete's, Pete would still have a very big cock. Gary sat back against the wall and just watched, cowed by the comparison and fascinated as to what a dick like that could do to a woman, particularly Amy, who was basically his dream girl.

Pete moved back to the edge of the bed and had Amy finish undressing, revealing her huge perky tits, and then he had her lay back on the bed. He pulled her legs to his chest, grabbing one big breast in each hand, and then pushed his giant cock into her, as she moaned long and hard. He started pumping her steadily, and she was moaning just as steadily, and then he grabbed her thighs with both hands and began thumping her solidly, and her cum quickly coated his remarkable length. He started thumping a bit harder, and she came again, her cum pouring over his massive dick, her moans and groans loud and constant.

Pete pulled his dick out of her and swung her legs to one side, pushing her to all fours on the bed. He slid his cock back in and pounded away until he fully hilted, which drew a gasp from Amy, plus even more cum on his monster. "Look over at Gary," Pete told her, and she obliged, laying her head down sideways on the mattress on top of her hands. Pete started really punishing her, and she came again and again, bucking up and down, and shaking wildly, cum pouring out of her like a broken fire hydrant, dripping off Pete's huge balls.

Gary watched as Amy's face contorted into bizarre and silly masks of pleasure again and again, knowing he had never seen anything like that from any girl and probably never would. His cock actually started stiffening from seeing the raw pleasure of his dream girl, and he rubbed himself a few times.

"Whose pussy is this?" Pete asked, almost matter-of-factly.

Amy groaned, "Yours baby," still cumming from her last series of orgasms.

The thumping Pete was giving her was like a lumberjack taking out an oak tree, and Pete was louder this time. "Whose pussy is this?" he said, more demanding this time.

Amy shuddered, and nearly shouted, "Uunnnnhhhh...yours...yours baby...all yours."

Pete was unsatisfied. He punched his cock deeper and deeper into her, stretching her more and more, ruining her pussy, and his voice commanded, "WHOSE PUSSY IS THIS?", he said, shouting it loudly.

Just then, Amy was hit by an incredible orgasm, and came like a waterfall, her body shaking like she was possessed. Her voice was both a scream and an intense groan, and she howled, "Aaahhhhhh...you...Uunnnhhh...Your...YOURS," and then went completely limp, falling unconscious.

Pete smiled, pulling his cock out and pushing into her ass. She was still out, but he knew she would approve, and he wanted to cum. He pumped away for several minutes, finally feeling that glorious tightness in his giant balls, and he hilted her, letting his nuts empty into her ass. He unloaded a Solo cup's worth of jizz and sighed, appreciating the joy of defiling yet another hot babe.

He pulled his huge dick out of Amy and sauntered over to Gary, dangling his jackhammer in Gary's face, adorned with Amy cum and shit. Gary looked down at the ground and said nothing. "Its time for you to go. She's going to be out for a while, and she won't want you here when she wakes up. Beat it."

Gary stood up, looking everywhere but at Pete, and headed for the door. He paused a moment, and asked, "Can I take a picture of her? You know, to remember her by," Gary said, glancing very briefly back at Pete.

Pete laughed, and said, "Go ahead. Just don't show it to anyone else or I'll beat your ass."

Gary snapped a picture with his phone and left. Pete got dressed, and took a couple of pictures of his own, adding it to a growing folder of hot babes that he had wrecked. Then he too headed out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Every Friday there was a party at the fairgrounds, with local bands playing and plenty of beer, and it was usually a pretty good time. Students would sit on the grass in bunches or hang out at the tables by the food court, which were open air but covered to protect them from rain and sun. Pete was starving and walked over to the food court, his activities building a healthy appetite. He hadn't eaten since breakfast and Amy was his third hookup of the day, having already smashed Carla and one of her friends, plus a hot blonde that was going to be in the Internship program with him this year. It had been a good day.

Pete still had Amy's cum and shit on his dick, relishing the feel of it, a reminder of how mighty his cock truly was. He was still semi-stiff, so his bulge was ridiculous, and he strutted his way down the paved walkway, enjoying the occasional stares at his huge cock. He was literally the biggest swinging dick on campus, and everybody knew it.

12