For Pete's Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed a couple of chili dogs and a beer, and was looking for a place to sit, when someone called his name. Two tables away was Lacey, sitting all by herself, as she often did. She liked people well enough, but enjoyed her private time, and you could often see her reading a book under a tree, or right here at the food court. She was very smart, getting mostly A's in the same Engineering classes as Pete (he got B's), and loved to talk about complicated problems. She was also fond of Pete or had been when he wasn't so incredibly hot.

Speaking of hot, it was the best-kept secret on campus that Lacey was a total goddess. She didn't dye her hair and generally kept it up, wore glasses and little to no makeup, and preferred clothing that didn't show off her body. She also didn't party much, normally sticking to smaller and more intimate gatherings. But Pete had accidentally bumped into her at a rock show two years ago, and she was unbelievably hot.

She had on a tight red dress that showcased her incredible body: big boobs, a small waist, and an amazing ass. Her glasses were gone, and her hair was down, streaked with a few highlights, and she actually had on makeup, which showed off her gorgeous face. Pete was stunned, wondering how he'd never realized how crazy fine Lacey was. It was like she was two different people. Super Hot Rock Chick Lacey, and Smart Introvert Lacy. He knew how to talk to the latter but wasn't so sure about the former. At least until now.

"Pete?" she said, shock and confusion on her face. She probably wouldn't buy the growth spurt story, especially because she had seen him right before he left on his boat trip and was skeptical by nature.

Pete smiled his best smile. "Hey Lacey. How's it going?" he said, ignoring the elephant in the room.

She looked him up and down, still taking in how different he was. She was still too surprised to be turned on by him, but her eyes did linger on his bulge briefly. "What happened to you? Did you make a wish or something?" she said, still trying to process him.

"Something like that. Let's call it a late growth spurt," Pete said, using air quotes around "Growth Spurt".

Lacey snorted and shook her head a little. She looked him over again, and this time Pete was pretty sure he caught her looking at his cock again.

"May I join you?" Pete said, nodding toward the empty seat beside her.

"Sure," she said, motioning for him to sit. He intentionally sat significantly closer than normal, and Lacey shifted in her seat. She looked him in the eyes and asked, "So?"

"So what? You don't like how I look?" he said, smiling.

"Of course I do. I'm glad for you. You look...amazing. But you know I can't just leave it at that. A 'Growth Spurt'? Really?" she replied, incredulous.

"Why not? I never made a thing about Super Hot Rock Chick Lacey. Why can't we just get past it?" Pete said, a questioning smile on his face.

Lacey sighed her frustration and looked down at her food for moment. Then she looked back at Pete, with a wry smile. "Super Hot Rock Chick Lacey? Really?"

Pete laughed. "It's accurate. What would you prefer?" he said, smiling.

Lacey laughed back. "How about just Lacey? I'm allowed to have a night out sometimes, you know."

"True. I just never saw that side of you. It was pretty spectacular, if I'm being honest."

"Well, you're looking pretty spectacular these days, yourself," she said, glancing at his muscled chest and arms.

Pete smile turned cocky. "Trust me, you haven't seen the best part yet. It gets better. You can't see my biggest muscle," he said, his swagger surprising even him.

Lacey looked a little shocked at his confidence, but then looked down at the table, as if trying to see through it to his cock. "Yes, I wouldn't be so sure about that. Those jeans don't leave much to the imagination," she said, chewing the corner of her lip a little.

"But you are imagining it, aren't you? Pete replied, oozing with big dick swagger. His cock was getting harder as they talked, and he felt more manly than ever.

Lacey looked a little shocked again, but her shock quickly turned to intrigue. She was definitely thinking of him the same way he thought of her party self, and the mutual attraction was growing. She brushed her face gently with the back of her hand as she mulled it all over for a moment.

"Come over my place in an hour," she said, grabbed her bag, and left.

Pete devoured his chili dogs and beer and went back to his room to wash up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Pete showed up at Lacey's door right on time, wearing a comic book t-shirt and long shorts. The shirt was just tight enough to show off his muscles, but not ridiculously so, and he wasn't wearing drawers, so his huge dick was straining the fabric of his shorts. He got tons of looks from hotties as he walked over to her building, and he was loving it. He was ready for a hot night.

Super Hot Rock Chick Lacey opened the door, and Pete's cock visibly twitched, bobbing against the mild restraint of his shorts. Lacey smiled, and waved him in.

Lacey was wearing the same red dress and was made up to perfection. Her body couldn't have been hotter if she was designed in a lab. Perfect figure. Perfect breasts. Perfect ass. And her face was stunning, easily the most beautiful face he'd ever seen. His cock was so hard he could feel his heartbeat in his balls.

"You like?" Lacey said, a sexy smile on her face, voice dripping with feminine charm. Pete absolutely LOVED this version of her.

"Oh me likey. Me likey lots. Can't wait to see more," Pete said, practically drooling.

She led him by the hand to a chair in the middle of the room and motioned for him to sit, and then straddled him, her arms around his neck. Pete was more turned on than he ever imagined and was already breathing harder. Lacey looped her arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him, her incredible body flush against him. Pete's giant cock was thrumming, and his balls were pulled taut to the base of his long shaft. Lacey's hot lips sent a bolt of electricity through his cock, and his hips bounced up involuntarily as if to reach for the source of power.

Lacey's mouth slowly worked his, and the heat was palpable. Pete ran his hands up and down her back, occasionally stopping to squeeze her fantastic ass. Lacey's passion was a slow burn, incredibly hot but patient and steady. She was driving Pete absolutely wild, and she knew it, enjoying his desire and the feel of his strong body against her. She could feel his massive member against her thigh, and she was slowly getting wetter and wetter.

Lacey stood up and guided Pete to the bedroom, stripping off her dress so quickly and fluidly that it seemed almost instantaneous. Then the impossible happened. She was even hotter. Pete was so stunned by her nude body that his jaw dropped open, his cock practically vibrating. Lacey gave him a steamy smile and motioned for him to undress. He pulled off his shirt and pushed his shorts to the floor, kicking them aside, his huge dick popping up like a flagpole on a spring.

Lacey let out a deep breath, admiring his titanic manhood for a few seconds. "I keep my sex life private, so you don't know this, but I have a lot of sex. I've never had trouble getting a guy I wanted, and I've been with plenty of studs. The bigger the cock, the better," she said, walking over to him and grabbing his beast with both hands. "This is the biggest and the best, and I've never wanted to be fucked more than right now. I want to drain those giant balls."

Pete grunted a purely masculine grunt, gently setting Lacey to her knees, and she immediately started sucking his massive dick. He thought back to Amy earlier, doing a fine job of blowing him, the feeling of a hot babe slobbering his meat, but this was far beyond that. Lacey was light years hotter than Amy, and was equally more skilled, as well. She gradually took in more and more of him, working his balls and shaft with both hands, wiggling her head and humming as she went.

Her perfect lower lip finally touched his balls, and a tremor of pure pleasure rippled through his groin and stomach. Pete touched Lacey's shoulder to let her know he was about to cum, and she didn't budge, instead grabbing his ass with both hands to drive his dick as deep down her throat as possible. Pete's balls tingled and his cock unloaded, shooting a healthy blast of cum down her throat. His cock stopped cumming after a few seconds, and Lacey backed off his mighty beast, and worked to catch her breath.

It was the first time since his transformation that a blowjob had made him cum, and Pete was over the moon. He rubbed Lacey's lovely neck, and she gave him a look that could melt lead. Pete's cock had started to soften, but quickly changed course, and he motioned her to the bed. She gladly lay back on the bed, reaching for him with her legs. "Ruin me baby. Destroy me," she said.

Pete's cock reached a new level of hard, and he pushed into her pussy with bad intentions. Lacey let out a soft moan as he entered her, and groaned as he hit bottom, only four or five inches from hilting. He knew what she wanted, so he started pumping her hard, driving his huge cock home with force. Lacey began moaning and grunting in time with his thrusts, and then she shuddered suddenly, and Pete felt her cum coat his long shaft. Lacey groaned, "Yeah baby. Just like that," and then groaned again.

Pete looped his arms under her legs and scooped her up, pulling her against him as he walked over to the closest wall. He pressed her against the wall and himself, and began pistoning deep into her with every stroke, his mouth trying to work hers once again. She moaned into his mouth, trying desperately to kiss him back, but struggling against the waves of pleasure washing over her. Pete could feel her cum again, and he started bouncing her in the air off his hips, impaling her on his giant dick over and over. She came again, her cum pouring over his huge cock, and Pete grunted his approval.

Suddenly, Pete turned and lay Lacey on the bed, pulling his long dick out of her, which brought a surprised gasp from her. Pete pressed his massive member onto her belly so she could feel its size against her, and then cum shot out of it like a shotgun blast, covering her tummy and much of her tits. Lacey was still breathing a bit hard, but softly proclaimed, "You can cum inside me next time. I want it."

Pete grinned and stroked his huge cock a few times, pushing out the last driblets of cum, and gradually working him back to stiffness. He watched Lacey breathing, sweaty and covered in cum, and was overwhelmed by desire. He needed to fuck her stupid, and he needed to do it now. His cock was suddenly painfully hard again, and he set back to work.

He rolled Lacey over onto to her hand and knees and pushed his cock in again. Lacey groaned, and said, "Yeah baby. Give it to me some more. Give me that dick."

Pete grunted and grabbed her hips and began plowing her hard. Her ass clapped against him again and again, making loud slapping noises, and he quickly got another shot of cum on his jackhammer. Lacey was moaning and groaning almost constantly now, and Pete kept hammering away, driving deeper and deeper. He hilted with a loud thud, and Lacey's cum poured over his long dick, and he started pounding even harder. She came again, shaking and bouncing around helplessly, and Pete felt overwhelming pride at brining such an unbelievable woman endless pleasure.

Pete reached up and grabbed underneath Lacey's shoulders, pulling her back against him, her legs dangling. He drove his cock deeper and deeper with all of his strength, and Lacey was flailing wildly from a tidal wave of orgasms. He was grunting like a madman trying to stuff her with more and more of his massive dick, and she was beyond reason, overcome with pleasure. Her cum was dripping off his huge balls, and he was stretching her beyond belief, her pussy making gurgling sounds as he ruined it.

Pete lowered her limp form to the bed and pulled his mighty cock out. Her fingered her pussy, then her ass, and then both, which got breathless moans from Lacey. Pete glanced around and spotted some lube on Lacey's dresser, and he grabbed it, quickly spreading it over his enormous beast, covering it thoroughly. He turned back to Lacey, lying limp on the bed, just breathing, and he pushed his titanic cock into her ass.

His cock stretched her asshole wide, but otherwise went in smoothly, and he bottomed out at just over half his length. He started pumping her hard, driving his dick deeper and deeper with each thrust, and getting soft groans from Lacey as he worked. He kept pumping and pumping and he could see cum continuously dripping from Lacey's pussy, the shudder of her orgasms shaking her almost nonstop. He started really pounding her, and he hilted again with a loud slap, cum pouring out of her once again.

He hammered away for a pleasant eternity, and then he felt his balls pull tight, pressure building at the base of his giant dick. He pumped a few more times and then hilted, holding her there. His big balls exploded cum into Lacey's perfect ass, and Pete eyes clamped shut from the power of it, and he saw stars. Tingling waves of ecstasy touched every nerve in his body, and his knees nearly buckled. He slumped forward onto to Lacey an rolled to one side, finally pulling his titanic cock out of her.

He stroked Lacey's hair and brushed her face with the back of his hand. He knew this was going to be the start of something good, and he was excited, if at last, a bit exhausted. What a night! The last few weeks had been amazing, but tonight was unbeatable. He drifted off gazing at Lacey's beautiful face.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Amantha watched Pete and Lacey through her mirror with an odd intensity. She was masturbating as they fucked passionately, deeply jealous of Lacey. She stared longingly at his ungodly cock, her desire nearly overwhelming. She would find a way to have his magnificent cock inside her, even if that meant sacrificing Lacey to do it.


12