For Services Rendered Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I got it, do it"

HIs hand slid down her side to her hip, and he pushed his hard cock into her ass. His pleasure was immeasurable as her tight body squeezed every inch of his big cock with pure tight pleasure, she screamed in pain as she accepted him, all the way, every thick inch.

"You have to push back or it will hurt"

"I am fucking pushing and it still fucking hurts!" she said through gritted teeth, squeezing his hand. He withdrew to the head, and pushed back into her as she screamed again. His stokes increased in speed, and depth for several minutes until she slapped his hips multiple times.

"OK OK OK stop, I can't do it anymore, it's too painful"

"Ok, sorry" he said as he slowly withdrew from her.

She bellowed a long painful moan as his thickness slid out of her. Remembering why she was there, she reached down and stroked his throbbing cock with her hand.

Out of breath from attempting to hide the pain she said "Give me just...I just need a minute...we can finish"

"Don't worry about it." he said, trying to get off the bed. "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

He can't go to surgery upset and frustrated she thought. She slid his cock inside her pussy, attempting to abandon thoughts of cleaning him before doing so.

"No it's ok, really, finish. What do you want?"

He finished inside her, from behind, on their sides, in several minutes. Marilyn thought she should have held on a bit longer, he could have finished in her ass.

On her knees, preparing to accept him for anal again, she turned her head to see him lubricating himself. She began to say she'd keep quiet and he need to start and finish, but his lubricated fingers entered her, and all words left her, all thought became of the pain in her ass. Two fingers at first, another packet of lubrication, then three fingers. His hand slid in and out of her while she moaned in pleasure and pain into a pillow. She felt his other hand slide down her back, feeling the side of her breast, to grab a hand full of hair. His lubricated hand pressed firmly on her lower back, he said: "Are you sure about this? If I start this, I'm finishing"

He pulled her hair, raising her head off the pillow, allowing her to answer.

"Yes lover, do it. Finish"

He pushed her head back to the pillow and pressed the head of his cock against her ass. He could see her pushing back, and with that, grabbed her thigh with his slippery hand, and pressed his cock inside her ass, again. The head pressed in first, causing her to yelp, then he slid the veined thickness deep in her. Her screams drowned by the pillow. Anal sex had been a wonder for him, but his size usually turned off the women to the idea. His wife had given him a firm "Absolutely not" early in their relationship, but several of the girls in The Club had been able to take him. Now, Marilyn was no different. His hips moved back and forth as his thick cock slid in and out of her ass, the head never leaving her body. He thought back to their first time, her scream of pain. He thought of her sweet mouth sucking his thick cock while he squeezed her big tits. He had more pussy than he could handle with no money trail to try to hide, as he did when he was with prostitutes at first.

His pace quickened, her screams decreased. She was pushing back just right, matching his strokes. In and out he slid back and forth in her sweet, untapped ass. Flashing lights outside indicated the ambulances had arrived; he didn't have much time left. His pace quickened again, pounding into her harder than she could handle. She reached around to find his body and tap out, but only found pillows. The pain kept words from forming, and he pressed her into the pillow to keep anything from coming out anyway. His moans matched his quickening pace, he let go of her hair, grabbed her hips, and slammed into her one last time. She screamed out in pain as he released a big, backed up load inside her ass. He pulled out slowly, then back in, ensuring every drop went inside her.

"The ambulances are here, I'm so sorry but I have to run" he said as he pulled out of her completely, and slowly. She lay in a naked, sweaty slump on the bed, her ass screaming in pain, his cum dripping out of her, down her pussy, onto the bed.

"I get it, go save lives" she said with a wince as she tried to roll over, but decided against it for the time being.

"Look, I'm sorry it hurt, but now that we've done it, it makes it easier for every other time. Shh we'll talk about it next time" He bent down and kissed her lips. "I have to go right now"

He quickly dressed in the other room, and ran out. The garage door never opened, he had come from the hospital. Marilyn gathered her strength and walked to the shower. She knew his name, Leonard Addams. He had been married 13 years, has 3 children, and in The Club for two years. Vanessa said he enjoyed anal sex, and was getting rougher with her. Marilyn tried not to discuss the A's with Vanessa, the only other B in The Club she knew. She enjoyed the sex, enjoyed the distraction, most of all, she enjoyed the company. More often than not, she found herself alone in her own home. Only Vanessa knew that she was married. Dr. Benson and none of the A's knew. She didn't do this to hurt her husband, she loved him dearly, and it was her way of coping with him being gone for weeks at a time. When they met, his ambitions in life were simple, pretty girls, fast cars, and tons of money. He married her, filled his garage, now he traveled the world for his profession, increasing his wealth, hundreds of thousands of dollars at a time.

She stepped into the shower and felt his cum run down her leg; The Club had a very nice house, leased discreetly by Dr. Benson using a fake corporation that caters to the material needs of The Club. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two garages, adjacent to the hospital. It was perfect. She stayed in the tiled steam shower until her hands pruned. She dried off, tossed the sheets in the washing machine, and dressed, waiting for the quick cycle to finish so she could dry it and leave. She broke a rule, letting him leave first, but it saved her a trip in the morning back to clean up. Her aching back side and hand print left on her breast made her think he was getting rougher. She lay back on the couch and her mind wandered while she waited for the machine to finish and her pain to subside. What would her husband think/do? How long could this go on? What happens when this whole thing falls apart? How did she even get to this point? The last question was easier to answer.

Hot water bubbled around her face as her husband's cock thrust out of the water, into her mouth just above the surface. The steam and heat mixed with the alcohol in her blood made it tough to focus, but this wouldn't last much longer. Each of his long trips brought an expensive addition to their massive home; the last trip got this hot tub, within a grotto, within a small forest. He stripped her on their patio and had her walk across the lawn, through the trees, into the grotto, naked, as he watched. He finished his beer, threw the bottle, and went after her. They made out heavily. He squeezed her breasts hard; she scratched his muscled, hairy chest. Now their first passionate session inside the grotto was about to end in her mouth. His pumps quickened, his guttural grunts matched his exhales, and his sign he was about to cum. At the last second, and at the same time, he shoved his cock into her mouth, and shoved her head and his lower body underwater. She struggled to get away as her mouth filled with cum and hot tub water. He let go and she burst from the water, coughing.

"You fucking prick! See if I ever suck your cock again!" she said between coughs.

"Oh come on sweet thing, it wasn't so bad." he said "Ok ok fine, I'm sorry. I won't do it again"

She caught her breath. Naked, her big chest heaving, the dim fake flame light of the grotto tossing shadows over her husband. His eyes were locked on her with a sly grin on his face. He was powerful, manipulative, and confident. He knows how to get exactly what he wanted, but she would get a small win for him. She ducked out of the grotto, under the water fall, snatched his shorts and shirt, and then dashed across the yard. Laughter filled their lawn as she put on his clothes, forcing him to walk naked from their secluded retreat.

"You think I give a shit?" he said as he strolled naked, without a care, toward their home.

"You're no fun, she said as she peeled off his shirt and tossed it at him.

"Stripping for me again? We might have to go again before I leave."

That killed her mood, and he saw it, regretting mentioning it and losing a chance to fuck her one more time. They lied in bed, she wept while he slept. He drove to the airport while she slept, the valet service would bring back the car. That night, she opened the weather app and put in the ZIP code for the first time. Her first time signing in as "Available" in The Club. She scrolled through the calendar looking for openings. The next day, early in the morning. What a strange time to want to have sex! She took the request and went about her day. The next morning, when her alarm went off earlier than usual, it took her a second to realize why. Sudden realization snapped her awake, and out of bed. She dressed for the occasion, matching black lace bra and thong, short skirt, a revealing top, easy to remove. Light makeup, her favorite perfume, and her "fuck me" heels as her husband named them. She checked the app at a stop light close to the house, the background was green. She pulled up to the key pad, and for a second struggled to remember her PIN for the garage. As the garage door closed behind her she wondered what she was doing here. Companionship? Sex? She closed her eyes and thought hard about not going in, backing out of The Club. The thought of three weeks alone, while her husband was in Europe this time, or was it Asia? It didn't matter. With a deep breath and a quick exhale, she shut off her car and went inside. The smell of strong coffee washed over her as she walked in.

"Come in! Come in!" a voice said from the living room. "I was just having coffee. I am worthless in the morning without my..." He entered the room and stopped in his tracks. His eyes worked her body up and down, very slowly. He caught himself and closed his mouth.

"A new B, and what a new B! You are...just wow!" he said as he put his coffee cup on the counter and approached her.

"I'm Mary" she said.

"Doctor A" he replied with an extended hand.

They shook hands quickly.

"As I was saying, I'm no use to anyone without my coffee. Join me in a cup?"

"No, thank you" she nervously replied "My nerves are a wreck already"

"Well come, sit, please. Wait; is this your first meeting?"

"Yeah, sorry"

"No! No! I would have been more courteous if I had known. Sit, sit, please."

She put her purse on the counter and sat next to him. Hands folded on her lap, legs crossed, her skirt intentionally riding up her leg a bit.

She took a second to look him over while he poured his coffee. He was an older man. 50's maybe. Salt and pepper hair, short cropped beard, hair line creeping past the middle of his head. He was dressed simply, plaid button down tucked into slacks and plain shoes.

"Well, welcome to The Club, as we call it. The Admin speaks of her data proving the legitimacy of it, but we are...well you know who we all are, our profession at least"

"Yeah, are you all..."

"No, no, darling. I know you know. That's enough. "He sat next to her and immediately rubbed her thigh. "Nice soft skin. You really are something else. A welcome addition. Well, we both know what we are here to do, shall we?"

Nervously she replied "Yes, please"

He took her hand and walked her to the bedroom.

"My my my" he said, admiring her curves.

"I'm one of the original members of The Club." he said as he unbuttoned his shirt. "I was part of the medical study, after the original two, and before The Club as it is now. Go ahead and undress, just the top and skirt, I'll do the rest." He said with a wink as he slid his pants and boxer shorts to the floor. She unzipped her skirt and dropped it to the floor, she pulled her shirt over her head, and his hands stopped her arms, her shirt obstructing her vision.

"Riiiiight there, for just a moment" he said

His fingertips brushed down her arm, across her exposed lips, down her chest, both hands finding her breasts at the same time.

"It's tough to find a set with size and quality, but you, my dear, have done quite well. Just a few more moments like this, I promise I'll let you see again."

He kissed the top of her breasts, slid his hands down her stomach, inside her underwear and around her hips. His lips went up her collar bone, her neck to her lips. Their tongues danced as his hands worked up her back. He unclasped her bra, ran his hands along her ribs, to fill them with her breasts

"You are going to be a lot of fun, you may drop your shirt now, and let's lose this too. "He said as he pulled her bra off her shoulders and to the floor.

He stood, caressing her big breasts.

"My my my, even as a doc...someone in my line of work, someone who sees these in a ...professional sense quite often, I can't help but admire yours. Oh, and feel free to you know, get involved. My times are early but other members want in and out."

She looked at his body, he was aged, but not unattractive, he was naked, fully erect, standing slightly above her, caressing her bare chest, hardly stopping talking to let her get a word in.

"Well I mean that's fine but this time would you mind..." she said before he chimed in.

"Sure, want me to take the wheel? It's your first time, sounds good to me. Let's get you on the bed, shall we?"

They turned to the bed, holding hands. She sat on the edge and turned to bring her legs on the bed.

"I'm still in awe of you. True specimen of beauty. In the center of the bed please, right there, yes. No, no pillow. Yes, right there."

He crawled up the bed, his eyes never leaving her heaving chest. She fiddled with her hands, nervously.

"Oh come now, I can't be the only one enjoying myself here." he said as he crawled on his knees between her legs. He grabbed the sides of her panties, pulling them off her hips as he said. "You know this sex before surgery thing goes back a long ways. Ooops, I said too much. Oh, you know the drill. Anywho, it's really nothing to be nervous about. The Admin wouldn't put a virgin in here." He stopped suddenly, her panties at her feet, pointed straight up.

"No! Oh no no" she exclaimed, attempting to alleviate his concern. "I'm certainly not a virgin, I'm ma...not a virgin, at all"

He tossed her thong across the room, set her feet on either side of him, leaving them both naked in the bed.

"Good to hear!" he exclaimed excitedly.

He began kissing her feet, down her legs, between her thighs, then between her legs, He lowered himself to the bed, resting his head on her thigh, his right arm wrapped around her left leg, his left hand spreading her lips, inhaling her aroma. She squirmed as he inserted two fingers into her, his tongue danced between her lips. She closed her eyes and moaned slightly. He looked up over her stomach, to her big breasts, rising and falling with her heavy breathing. Each stroke of his hands was matched by her hips, his tongue lapped at her wetness. Fingers curled inside her, tongue lapping at her clit, her juices flowing out of her, he felt her moan, wiggle, and squirm.

"You seem sufficiently prepared. A little reciprocation seems to be in order." he said with a grin.

"Of course." She said with a smile.

He sat up on his knees and gently grabbed the bottom of her throat, guiding her open and willing mouth to his firm cock. His size was average, width and length nothing to write home about. Her mouth accepted him fully, her nose buried in his pubic hair, lips wrapped tight around his shaft. She pulled away slowly, her tongue swirling around his head.

"Oh my word, you are good at that. I may just let you finish what you've started." he said. His hands slid down her back, around her ass, back up her ribs to caress her swinging breasts. He squeezed them together, lightly pinched her nipples as her tight, sweet mouth sucked and pulled his throbbing cock.

"I'm no spring chicken you know, I don't have the stamina these young pups in The Club have. Sometimes I find myself...oh my...right like that...yes that there..." he said, trailing off into heavy moans. She stopped sucking halfway down his shaft, her hand pulling the skin tight against his pelvic bone. She pulled her lips over her teeth, sucking hard on his head, lapping up the pre-cum with her tongue.

"Oh...oh, right like that...I'm going to...here it comes...oooh!" he said again, his words trailing into a high pitched squeal. She buried his cock in her throat, feeling it pulsate, shoot its hot contents into her mouth. She saved it on her tongue, pulled out when he was finished, and milked the last drops from him onto the pool of hot cum on her tongue.

"Young lady, I've never...I mean...the way that you...oh wow." he exclaimed through heavy breath. She closed her mouth, smiled, and swallowed. She kissed up his pelvic bone, up his chest to his neck.

"It was my pleasure." she whispered in his ear with a nibble.

"Oh yes! All yours, I'm sure! My, oh my, I really wish we could request B's, it's just luck of the draw. I really hit the jackpot this morning!"

She stepped into her panties and pulled them over her hips; she pulled her bra over her shoulders, clasped it in the back, and adjusted her breasts, another flash of cleavage for him. By then, he was dressed, and watching her dress.

"Truly perfect, The Club is fortunate to have you. Well, first time, how was it? I get chatty sometimes; I hope it doesn't bother you."

"No not at all. It was a welcomed distraction really, and what we did well..."

"I'm sorry about that." he interjected before she could finish. "You see, my home life, well I'm in The Club if that explains much. And it had been so long since a young lady...well as well as you did it. I hope I'm not leaving you frustrated." he said with slight bit of shame at the end.

"No honey, really. You're good down there, don't get me wrong, but knowing I did something you enjoyed is why I'm here." she said, zipping her skirt.

She pulled her top over her head, and again, he stopped her.

"Just a few more seconds with the girls if you don't mind." he said with his hands on her breasts.

She chuckled "Take your time."

He caressed her breasts over her bra, kissed the top of them, and smelled her sweet sweat in her cleavage. His hands dipped inside, feeling her soft nipple harden between his fingers.

"Ok I have to stop or I'll toss you back in the bed. Oh my, the time! Nothing in this world would pain me more than asking you to leave, but I must insist. Rules are rules."

She adjusted her shirt, stepped into her, shoes and grabbed her purse. She grabbed his collar, pulled him close, and kissed him deeply, her tongue attacking his.

"I hope to see you again, and soon!" he said as he broke the kiss.

She smiled at him, tossed him a wink, and left.

She reset the bed with clean sheets and tossed her used ones in the dryer. She winced at the pain from the ass pounding she received earlier. After that, he would want it again, every time. He was going to get rougher with her, as he did with Vanessa. With the doors locked, she got in her car, and drove home. The sun was rising over the skyline in the east and she'd not slept. A night out with Vanessa and her first anal sex experience to completion left her exhausted. The sun was up fully by the time she arrived home. She stripped down fully and crawled naked into bed. She was asleep by the time her head hit the pillow.

12