For Silence's Sake Ch. 02

Story Info
Sampson's first, aftermath.
5.2k words
4.72
15.5k
16

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

Dear Readers,

Second installment of the series. For those who don't want to read it, there is male on male activity in this storyline. Otherwise, enjoy.

KemMyst

*******

Couldn't look. Couldn't look.

Sampson didn't know what he'd do if he watched Phil take his pants down.

They had to be careful, circumspect.

[Um. OK.]

Sampson inhaled and opened his eyes.

Standard wolf coloring pattern, darker saddle, edges of the ears, front of the legs. Light colored. Phil moved and Sampson caught a goldish glint to his fur, especially around the muzzle and legs. Blue eyes looked at him.

He wasn't asking anything, saying anything. Sampson was just looking at him. Now what?

He smelled.. oh, yum. Phil stuck his nose in Sampson's crotch.

Sampson grabbed his ruff and dragged him away. So, Phil stepped back and shifted back to human. His cock was at half-mast.

Phil was surprised when Sampson dropped to his knees. Large hands grasped his hips and a wet tongue ran over his manhood. He shuddered and felt his cock fill completely.

Sampson was... well, in a place he'd never been before. His nose was filled with the most enticing scent. His tongue ran over the soft, smooth firmness of manflesh. The taste was... wonderful. Phil's hands were on his head and he let out a soft moan.

Now what?

He'd never done this before.

But he'd seen females pleasure their mates in this way and could think of what he'd like. Fully engorged now, Sampson sucked Phil's head into his mouth. Phil moaned louder.

Sampson worked his tongue around the fleshy column in his mouth, tasted, licked, teased the head. He explored every nuance of Phil's cock by feel, by the touch of his tongue.

Phil tightened his hold on Sampson's hair and pushed his hips forward.

Sampson engulfed as much as he could, until his gag reflex stopped him. He could feel curled hairs against his nose. He closed his eyes and sucked.

Phil roared, his eyes rolled back in his head, and his knees buckled.

Sampson caught him but didn't really know what to do with what was filling his mouth. He tried swallowing but couldn't keep up. Creamy fluid dribbled from the corner of his mouth and spattered the leaves that covered the ground.

Between Phil's collapse and his orgasm, his cock fell from Sampson's mouth. It gave one last twitch and a final gobbet emerged to paint Phil's hip.

Sampson lowered him to the ground while swallowing the last of what was in his mouth. He looked down at the peaceful face on the naked male in his arms. An oval face that held the hint of a smile.

He was deliciously boneless, basking in the aftermath of intense pleasure.

He was being held by strong arms, surrounded by a wonderful scent.

Bliss. Heaviness in his limbs. He felt so tired.

Phil opened his eyes and looked up into a face he loved seeing. A face that held curiosity and some satisfaction.

Phil reached up and touched his cheek. [I feel like sleeping. Rest with me?]

Sampson nodded and they moved a little off to one side.

As they lay down, Sampson at his back, Phil turned slightly to kiss him. He tasted the combination of Sampson and himself.

Smiling, he quickly dropped into sleep. He felt an arm around his waist as he drifted off.

The last day of the unmated gathering generally ended early, to stave off the worst of the drunken brawls. Wolves who hadn't found a mate, or a potential mate, in the first two days were unlikely to do so on the third.

So, on the last day, they were most likely to spend the day drinking, fighting, and having unrestrained sex with whomever was willing. Drunken fighting generally led to injuries and the wounded were typically male.

So, the calls went out midafternoon for rides back to their respective dens. Sampson and Phil missed their calls.

Phil woke, feeling wonderful, and twisted, looking back at the male behind him.

Sampson's shirt had come open, baring part of his chest. Phil blinked, debating upon what he should do.

Touch it? Lick it? Kiss it?

Or should he just yank it out of his pants and reach in for his cock?

His fingers shook slightly as he reached out.

His fingertips had just barely contacted Sampson's chest when he found himself flat on his back, pinned by a growling male.

He had tensed at the initial assault, but relaxed and turned his head to the side, exposing his throat.

Sampson inhaled and backed off Phil. [I apologize.] Phil, still naked, got up on his elbows and smiled. "Your turn."

"What?"

"I want you naked, Beta."

Sampson was startled and a little panicked. He looked around. "It's late. We've overstayed. We need to apologize to the Alphas and go home."

Phil's face fell. "Get dressed. We need to go."

Phil inhaled, exhaled, and rose. "Yes, Beta." The tone was disappointed and a bit sarcastic.

Sampson turned and glared at him. Phil froze and dropped his eyes.

"I will go beg the indulgence of the Alphas a bit longer."

Sampson's phone rang as he walked away, "Yes, Alpha Ross. I apologize, I'm still at Gates and am going now to speak to the Alphas. ... "

Phil lost track of the conversation as Sampson strode away.

What the hell?

Sampson had seen him naked and jumped his bones. Uh, bone. Then, they had slept together and he had been wrapped in Sampson's arms. He'd woken wanting to return the favor.

Now, it was as if he didn't want to know him.

Phil, confused, whined as he pulled on his clothes.

Hanging his head, he walked to the Gates den so that he could return home. Sigh. What he really wanted was to go home with Sampson, or have Sampson come home with him.

Sampson was standing in the foyer of the Gates den, speaking to the Alphas and apologizing for overstaying their welcome. "I will pay whatever reparations you deem appropriate and my Alpha is sending a car to take us home."

The female Alpha looked at her mate and a short conversation ensued.

The Gates Alpha inhaled and narrowed his eyes. "We will consider the extent of your reparations. However, until your ride arrives, you will help with the cleanup of the kitchen."

Phil's eyes went wide. Sampson answered. "As you wish, Alpha."

A young, dark-haired Omega came to take them to the kitchen, where Phil was put to work scrubbing pots and Sampson was tasked with cleaning ovens.

[They smell of each other, mate.]

[And the young one smells of sex. I don't like it. It's unnatural. And he's a Beta!]

[Let them return to their packs and be done with it.]

[I'm considering speaking to their Alphas. Perhaps they can prevent them.]

[I agree, their Alphas should know.]

The wolf in charge of the kitchen, Tracy, had to keep nudging Phil.

Phil was distracted. Sampson was kneeling on the floor, shirtsleeves rolled up, head inside the large, industrial oven. And his pants were tight on his ass. And that ass... that ass! It was bobbing around as Sampson scrubbed. Biteable! Phil just wanted to go over there and bite it.

Another jab, this one harder.

The young ones were tittering, talking amongst themselves.

Tracy followed Phil's eyes and scowled. "Beta!"

Sampson banged his head at the call and backed out of the oven, black smudges on his arms. "Yes?"

"Would you go out and help with the grills?"

"Of course." Sampson made a small bow and headed for the door.

Phil exhaled and returned to the pots.

It was two hours before a car arrived from Ross. Well, the car had arrived half an hour before the Gates Alphas released them.

Sampson had Trevor move over and got into the driver's side. Phil pouted a bit and got in the back. Sampson was taking him back to his den.

The ride to Foster was quiet. Phil waited for Sampson to say something, send something, but he was silent. And kinda tense.

What was wrong? What had happened? He didn't understand. And he started thinking that maybe they weren't going to happen.

Although it was early, the sky was darkening with the lateness of the year. And he wanted to curl up in a ball like a pup. Wanted to have his mother soothe him. Wanted to lay his head in Sampson's lap, have him stroke his hair, and tell him it was alright.

Sampson gritted his teeth as a soft whine was heard from the back seat.

They arrived at the Foster den and stopped at the gate. Permission was granted to enter and Sampson drove up to the front door.

And Phil realized, there would be no goodbye. No good night kiss.

It hurt.

But he got out, pulled himself up to his full height and looked into Sampson's eyes. "Thank you, Beta."

Taking a deep breath, he turned and entered the den.

Sampson watched him go and felt a pang of regret.

But he couldn't openly show his attraction. There would be repercussions.

It wasn't until Trevor cleared his throat that Sampson realized how tightly he was gripping the steering wheel and that he hadn't moved.

He put the car in drive and pulled away.

It was a long drive back to Ross and they arrived at the tail end of dinner. Sampson went to clean up while Trevor headed for the food.

Calvin retreated to his office and Stephanie went to consult with their healer, Sharilyn. As a young female, she had been studying to be a healer, but that path had been abandoned with her kidnapping. She had felt indebted to the Wyeth Alpha who had saved her and had become a warrior, had been one for decades. But now, she had the opportunity to take up healing again.

Sampson grabbed a quick bite and went to the Alpha's office. He knocked, then entered, eyes down. "My Alpha, I apologize for my tardiness."

[So, my friend, will you be going there to visit or will he be coming here?]

Speechless, Sampson stood in the doorway, staring at his Alpha. Calvin knew he did not intend a challenge but the behavior was almost automatic. He stood, slowly, and growled, low in his throat.

Sampson blinked and turned away. "My Alpha."

Calvin motioned his Beta forward and then circled him. He sniffed deeply, a couple of times, but, having washed up, there was no other scent.

He had missed his call to return and had driven a Foster male home. As Beta he was very aware of his duty. There was only one good reason Calvin could think of for Sampson to have stayed late. An attraction.

Sampson was relieved as Calvin turned away, his inspection apparently done. And he was ready to go back to his duties when his Alpha blindsided him with another question. "How did you pass the time at Gates until Trevor got there?"

Sampson's eyes flicked up to Calvin's and away again. "Um. Uh, we were set to work in the kitchen."

"Doing what?"

"I was made to scrub the ovens."

Calvin raised an eyebrow. While he understood putting their guests to work for overstaying the party, they shouldn't have been given such ugly, dirty work.

What was Gates thinking?

Cal looked him over again then released him to his duties.

-------

Joanna had started her program at school and Lyria was approaching her first birthday.

Her cousins, all male, had learned to play more gently with her. Mark, the eldest, was particularly watchful of the other three. Juliet was so used to dealing with sons and grandsons that it took her a little while to figure out what to do with a girl. But then, things got rather pink and frilly.

Lyria spent time pulling bows out of her hair and ribbons out of little dresses.

She was definitely Daddy's girl. In fact, if they couldn't find her and she didn't answer, they knew she would be curled up in one of his shirts. They just had to find which one.

Ariel had been looking forward to a visit from her daughter and granddaughter when she was told Joanna had come into heat again.

The visit would have to wait.

-------

Calvin received a call from Graham Gates the next morning.

"Yes, Alpha Gates, what can I do for you?"

There was a throat clearing heard on the other end of the line. "This is uncomfortable." A pause. "I feel obliged to speak to you with regards to your Beta, Alpha Ross."

Stephanie watched her mate's face grow hard. His voice mirrored the look. "I understand you set him to scrubbing ovens, Graham. Are there any other reparations you require of us?"

"No, Cal, no. I," sigh, "this is difficult."

"Speak plainly, Graham. What is your problem with my Beta? Did he complain? Did he damage property? Did he injure someone?"

"No, no, no. Ross, please." An exhalation. "They came to us, after everyone else had left. They smelled of each other and there was the smell of sex."

"It was an unmated gathering, Graham."

"THEY'RE BOTH MALE!"

Calvin waited, receiver held away from his ear. After a few seconds, he asked, "And?"

"You KNEW about this!?"

"I've been aware of his proclivity for some time now, yes."

"And you sent him to an unmated gathering?"

"My Beta is not mated."

"He seduced a young male!"

"How do you know that? Did you see them? Was the young male upset? Was there evidence of a fight?"

There was a long pause and Calvin could swear he heard Graham run his hands through his hair. "Fine. I suggest you keep them apart. Good day."

Calvin was left with a broken connection. He looked at Stephanie. "Well, mate, I'd say we have a topic to be discussed at the next council meeting."

He took in the look on her face as he replaced the receiver. He crossed his arms and said, "So, little one, I assume from that look that you don't think that Sampson should get mated."

She huffed. "Two males? What would be the point? There wouldn't be pups."

Calvin put out a hand to her and she took it. He pulled her into his lap and put a hand to her cheek. "And you, my mate, you came into this mating expecting pups?"

Jade green eyes looked into blue. Stephanie dropped her eyes, her head. "No. You know I don't."

Calvin paused. Her response was unexpected. What was she thinking? They may never have thought there was a possibility of pups when they had mated as they had never expected her to come into season. But she had come into heat. Three times already. She could have his pups. What was it he saw in those eyes now? His favorite green eyes. The eyes of his mate. Eyes he loved as much as another set of green eyes.

Was it fear?

"Stephanie, mate, I had no allusions when I asked you. So, why did I ask you?"

She exhaled. "Sex."

He smiled sadly at her pat answer. He pushed her hair behind her ear. "Unmated wolves can have sex without commitment, Stephanie. I could have taken Michael's mate. You're being recalcitrant." He brought his face close to hers and spoke softly. "I fell in love with you, Stephanie. I want you with me; I want to be with you, talk to you, touch you. I wanted to make the commitment to you, Stephanie." He kissed her, lightly, "To be yours."

She caught her breath and blinked and he saw her eyes grow wet. "Who are we to stand in the way of any two who feel attraction to each other?" He turned up her palm and kissed that. "If they feel that way, were born that way, how is that wrong? Why should we deny them?"

She cocked her head slightly and inhaled, exhaled. "Born that way?"

"They certainly weren't taught that. All our processes are set up for male/female interactions and matings. How could they have come to be that way otherwise?"

She chewed on her lip, something he had not seen her do before. He ran his thumb over her lip, releasing it. Calvin then took her chin between thumb and forefinger. As he kissed her a little more forcefully, he sent [Who are we to keep two adults who care for one another apart?]

She sighed and settled against him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her mate was older, much older, than she. And wise. She had spent decades hardening herself, denying she needed a mate. But Calvin had wooed her, negated all her objections, and she had agreed to become his mate. An Alpha.

It was nice, being his mate. Pleasant. Often pleasurable. Although some of her duties as Alpha sucked. And...

Stephanie lost her train of thought as he bit at her nipple through her t-shirt and rubbed against the crotch of her pants.

She wriggled in his lap and he groaned. [Careful, mate.]

She clutched his shoulders as he nuzzled her neck, nipping along her jaw. She threw her head back as his hands went to her hips. Curled them under her buttocks. Lifted her, to sit on the edge of his desk.

Stephanie perched there, looking mildly embarrassed. He ran his hands up her thighs and her body, to cup her breasts through the shirt. He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples then scratched at them lightly. She sighed. "Mmm." Calvin's hands went to her sides and stroked down to her waistband. Sliding his fingers around he popped the snap and pulled at the zipper. His warm hand rubbed over the exposed skin and she shivered.

He leaned forward and kissed her there as his hands slid down her legs. He pulled her shoes off then tugged at the bottom of her pants' legs.

Stephanie planted her hands on either side of her and lifted her behind. Calvin slithered off the pants. She wore no undergarments. Her breasts were small, barely a handful, and she saw no reason for panties.

His hands gently pushed her knees apart as he began to kiss his way up her thighs. Feather light. Butterfly kisses. Just the barest contact of his lips on her flesh.

For no reason she could fathom, her breath hitched and she felt a sudden rush of juices from her nether regions.

He inhaled and smelled the sudden surge in her arousal. He was still showing her things, still learning things about her body. And, this morning, he would taste her and show her pleasure. Pleasure she had only been privy to for such a short time in her life.

His kisses became licks, light, then firmer.

He drew her closer to the edge of the desk and his thumbs held her thighs open. Felt the warmth of her soft, engorged lips. Felt the soft, curled hairs.

Calvin inhaled, taking in the intensity of her scent. And watched the sweet treasure before him move as she squirmed. She had her fingers wrapped in his hair. He felt the tension in them, the indecision. She didn't know whether to pull him closer or let him set his own pace. She moaned. "Calvinnn..."

He couldn't help but smile at that.

So, he kissed the mound above her swollen bud and began. Tasting her, licking her. Sweeping up the juices that flowed from the font of her womanhood.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on the sensations. The soft roughness of her hair. The slick firmness of her scars. The warm softness of her lips. The sticky slickness of her juices.

He caressed her pussy with his tongue, covering her sensitive flesh with his saliva.

She squirmed and moaned. And her juices flowed faster. And her fingers grew painful in his hair.

Calvin slid two fingers into her and began stroking as her legs began to shake.

Close. She was ready.

He sucked her clit strongly and she broke. A high pitched noise left her throat as she went rigid, squirted, and then fell back, panting.

He licked her clean as she shivered and came down.

He loved it when she squirted.

Calvin stood while her chest heaved, leaned over, and kissed her, one hand to the side of her head. [The adolescent females await you, Madam Alpha.]

Stephanie was helping teach the younger females to fight. The activities of the Interpack Council had led them to the decision to teach all the females as well as the males.

Stephanie had spoken to the Wyeth Alphas and was allowed to teach the maneuver that Wyeth had perfected. An almost foolproof takedown.

-------

Sampson had thrown himself into his duties, checking on the business, consulting with Esmerelda, who headed the kitchens, enquiring about the progress on the replumbing of the north side bathrooms.

Calvin had some others keep an eye on him. But, he never approached him for permission to bring someone to visit. Didn't make the call he expected.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers
12