For Silence's Sake Ch. 05

Story Info
Out with Lorelei, New resolution, attack & mother's concern.
5k words
4.7
13.1k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers

Dear Readers,

Had to thaw my muse out and get other things heating up. Happy reading,

KemMyst

*******

Thomas was nervous on Friday. She had agreed to see him, but he wasn't sure what to expect. He drove to her house and ran into the curb twice while parking the car.

He turned it off and started to get out as she exited the house, locking the door behind her. She was wearing a long coat, closed against the cold, and he couldn't tell what she had on underneath. She got to the other side of the car, opened the door, and slid in. "Start the car."

She didn't look at him, only commanded. He re-entered the car and started it. She gave directions, which he followed. They pulled into the parking lot of a club, dark paint on the outside and a garish neon sign. It read 'Wrigglers.'

He turned to her. "Lore..." She held up a hand and he stopped.

"You have one task tonight. You know you aren't allowed to touch the women inside but, tonight, you aren't allowed to touch me, either."

Not touch the women inside. What was this place? Not touch her? Just tonight.

Just tonight. OK. OK.

He got out and moved to her side of the car as she opened the door. He hesitated, then offered his hand. She smiled, with a look of satisfaction, and took it. As she exited the car, he saw her long stockinged leg emerge. He swallowed, arousal surging in his veins. She walked before him into the club. As she turned left to check her coat he stood in the doorway, and gaped.

Females. Two of them. Gyrating around pillars. One bare-breasted. The other wore two articles of clothing. Small. Revealing. His cock stirred again.

Lorelei called his name twice before he looked at her. "You have been to a strip club before, haven't you?" She looked at him more closely. Impossible. At his age?

She led him to a seat in front of one of the females and they sat. Another scantily clad female stood beside him. "Something to drink?"

He blinked and looked at her. "Beer."

Lorelei answered. "Vodka Collins."

The female in front of him crawled towards him, pendulous breasts swaying. Thomas licked his lips, mesmerized.

Lorelei took his chin and turned his face to her. "You can't touch them except to put bills in their g-strings. And they expect you to do that. I hope you have some smaller bills."

His eyes slid down her body. She was wearing a soft, baby blue sweater that was tight on her body. She wasn't wearing a bra. A short, black, leather skirt. Nylons. He stared at her unbound tits.

The waitress returned with their drinks. "$15."

Thomas, distracted, pulled out two twenties. Lorelei watched the waitress' eyes light up. "Hey. Change. For the dancers." The waitress frowned, took the bills, and walked away.

Some fives and singles were sitting on the table before them. He was on his second beer and she was on her second drink. He was finally acclimated to the environment and his hand started sliding toward her knee. "Ah, ah." It stopped. That's right. No touching.

Another female shimmied to the edge of the stage and leaned over backwards. She shook her tits, lightly. He changed the bill in his hand and held it toward her. She smiled and parted her lips. He moved it lightly across her lips and she bit it out of his fingers and came back upright, tucking it beside her hip.

Thomas got up to go to the restroom. Lorelei watched as he shifted himself in his pants.

Lorelei was speaking with the female who had just been dancing on the stage. He stopped to watch the interaction. The dancer's eyes moved up to him as his ears picked up. "Yeah, sure. Got a room in back."

Thomas watched Lorelei hand over money and the dancer turned. Lorelei crooked her finger to bring him forward. As he came abreast of her, Lorelei whispered. "Absolutely no touching. All you are allowed to do is watch. Got it?"

"OK. What are we doing?" Thomas inhaled deeply. Lorelei was aroused.

"Private dance. Sit in the chair."

"OK."

Walking down the corridor side by side, their knuckles brushed. They both inhaled and he got an additional burst of her scent. He swallowed and moved a bit farther away.

He didn't apologize but moved to avoid touching her again.

He had never been to a strip club before, which was so unbelievable to her, but, then again, it seemed like he'd never gotten out much. She didn't understand the group he lived with but she had enjoyed the sex. It had only been a minor infraction, so she gave him another chance.

And, so, she wanted to see how he'd react to a lap dance. And it was turning her on. She was going commando tonight and figured, at this rate, she'd be leaking on the floor before the night was out.

They walked into a small room. It couldn't have been 10 feet square. The dancer stood in front of a chair in the center of the room. "You gonna watch?" Lorelei quirked her mouth and nodded, leaning against the wall.

Thomas paused, nostrils flaring.

The room was scent-heavy. Males. Females. Sweat. Sex. Arousal. Alcohol. Perfume. Hair products. Leather. Fruit juices. He was overwhelmed by it all and was concentrated on teasing out the different scents.

The other female cleared her throat.

He swallowed and sat in the chair. He moved a bit to shift his cock into a more comfortable position. His eyes flicked to Lorelei and then quickly back, as the dancer began to move.

She put her hands on the arms of the chair and shook her tits in his face. He smelled her sweat, the cleaning product used on her outfit. As he watched, something seemed off about them, they didn't move quite like real tits should. She gyrated, whipping her hair across his face and shoulders. Her body twisted, hips shifting back and forth. He barely caught her eyes as she turned around. And then he found Lorelei. Lorelei had tittie erections and was rubbing herself as she watched. The dancer was not interested but Lorelei was watching him.

There was a butt basically in his lap but he wasn't interested in what was in front of him.

Although, really, who was he kidding, he wouldn't mind fucking what was in front of him.

It was just before midnight when they walked back out to the car. He sucked in the cold night air to clear his nose. He opened Lorelei's door and then got in, himself.

"Where now?"

"My house." His breath caught and it took a couple of tries for him to start the car. She had to correct him once as he drove her back. He stopped in front of the house and turned the car off. She opened the door and got out as he did. He looked at her over the top of the car. "Thank you, Thomas. Good night."

"But.." He swallowed. No. He wanted her but he was not going to beg. "Good night, Lorelei."

Thomas exhaled and got into the car. He sat and watched her unlock her door and slip inside. He sat and wondered what it meant.

Lorelei locked the door and leaned against it. Oh, man, that had been so hot. She was just dripping. It would be nice to have him scratch her itch but, not yet.

So, she headed for her toy box, stripping off the sweater and laying it over a chair. She slid the zipper down on the skirt, dropped it, and stepped out. Lorelei stood in front of her full length mirror. She twisted and looked at her behind. Still high and firm. She ran a finger down the crease, sliding to the slickness between her legs. Her hand slid around to the front of her body and stroked lightly, wiggled the ring in her hood with a light moan. She looked again at the image in the mirror. Smiled. She worked out and her body was pretty tight. Full C-sized tits. Pretty flat stomach. Hm, more crunches. Legs, not as long as she'd like but they looked good in heels. The small triangle of fur pointing to the ring at her clit. Hmmm.

She rubbed her breasts, tugged her nipples. Maybe she should get them pierced.

Lorelei continued, twisting her nipples. Mmm. Thomas getting a lap dance. Mmm. His dick, filling her.

Oh, she wanted to be full.

Opening the lid of her toy box, her eyes roamed over the selection. She picked out four items and pulled a chair to the front of the mirror. She lubed up and inserted her favorite butt plug. She put on her nipple clamps, tugging to make sure they were tight enough. Then, her rabbit. While not as powerful as Thomas' dick, it would do.

Lorelei pulled on the chain between the clamps as she sat in the chair and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled at herself as she dragged her fingers through the wetness between her thighs. She stroked a couple of times then plunged two fingers into her wet channel. She bit her lip as she stroked. Then, taking a deep breath, she reached for her rabbit. Looking into the mirror, she watched it disappear into her. "Aah."

After a minute to take in the feeling, she started the beads twisting, the corkscrewing motion of the imitation phallus. "Mmm."

Finally, the other control, which started the vibrations. Flexible rabbit ears of see-through red flittered against her clit. She increased the speed and her eyes closed a bit as her body arched. In. Out. A slight twist. In. Out. Deep breaths. A building pressure. More. Faster. Wetter. "Nnnh!"

Wait. Wait. Building. Higher. Almost.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah." Fast, with her breathing. Everything tightening.

Turn up the speed, one more time, press it up against her clit more firmly and yank off the clamps.

"Aaaheee!" The orgasm slammed into her, stealing her breath, turning her insides to jelly.

She turned everything off, closed her eyes, and tried to catch her breath.

-

The new moon came and the pack council met to vote on a resolution. There was an initial, short discussion, and the vote was taken. Passed. No female of the packs could be forcibly mated. There were some indications that a couple of older males had thought it was a bad idea. Tradition held that females that bore a mating mark were given to the male that had marked her. But, either the females had made convincing arguments or the males had thought of daughters, of sisters. The second of Lyssa's considerations was successful.

They talked of ongoing security arrangements for a period of time and then moved on to the last item on the agenda. New Business.

Stephanie spoke up, sounding a bit hesitant. "Madam Chairwoman, I have a proposal that my mate wishes to have voted on by the pack council."

Lyssa looked at her; she seemed unsure. "Don't you agree with him, Madam Alpha?"

"He's more convinced than me."

Lyssa realized her question had been out of line. "Sorry, uh, go ahead."

Stephanie exhaled. "We wish it to be allowed... The packs should..." She composed himself. "We want the packs to allow matings of wolves of the same sex."

The meeting erupted. There was shouting, much of it angry. Lyssa also heard expressions of disgust. Five of the packs were videoconferenced in, how was she supposed to regain control of this mess?

She couldn't send to all of them to get them to calm down. Well, not without hurting someone.

"Hey!"

Helen, the Gates representative, looked at her disapprovingly. She had been quite helpful before.

"HEY!!"

Nothing. They continued shouting, talking over each other.

Ariel turned to Lyssa. "Cut the connection. Nothing else will stop this."

Lyssa closed her eyes and yelled, "Meeting adjourned!", and turned off the monitors. Ariel's phone rang. Lyssa's phone rang. The pack phones rang.

For the next two hours, the ranking members of the Wyeth pack got an earful. Stephanie didn't carry a cellphone but Calvin heard about it.

As evening progressed things began to quiet down.

Calls came in the next day, and the next. Lyssa turned off her phone, to get away from it for a while. Emmanuel was begging for attention.

She took her little boy downstairs for a snack. She barely got to the main foyer before Gordon pigeonholed her to talk about same sex mating.

The subject was so controversial, that the wolves spoke of little else for days.

Sampson heard the grumbling. As his Madam Alpha had brought it up, the Ross pack looked within their ranks for a werewolf who might fit the bill. One of the older, unmated females was attacked. Her screams brought several running, including the Beta and the Madam Alpha.

Calvin, the Ross Alpha, immediately called a gathering of his pack. There was the rumbling, murmuring noise of a crowd. While some of the pack paid attention and others glanced at him, the rest were discussing things amongst themselves.

"Silence!" Automatically, the pack quieted and turned to him.

"How dare you attack one of your own!"

Several mouths opened, seemingly to respond. "Quiet!"

[Mate, if you please, bring her to me.]

Haltingly, a trembling female was brought forward. They smelled her blood, noted her torn clothing and wild hair. Calvin gently took her arm, turned her face to the crowd and put his arm protectively around her. "Look at what you've done. This female has done nothing to harm any of you."

The grumbling began again.

"I want Shirley's attackers to step forward." Stephanie stood on the other side of Shirley and Sampson had come to stand beside his Alpha. And more grumbling began. Calvin narrowed his eyes, challenging his pack. He could smell who had attacked their pack member, but wanted to prove a point. To again show who was leader of the Ross pack.

Two of the younger females, Danielle and Janet, stepped forward, heads down. Calvin continued to look over his pack. There was at least one other.

Shirley turned, frightened, and Calvin continued to hold her. Her position was unfortunate. She was a low level Omega, entirely submissive. Females gained status in two ways. The first was through the status of the male she mated. The second was through the production of pups. Without a mate, Shirley would remain in the lower rungs of their society. She had been to every unmated gathering but had never found him. And the years had passed, which only made it worse.

"Who else? Come forward. Now!"

As Calvin continued to glare at his assembled pack members, movement began, whispers. They began edging away from someone, a young male.

It took him a second to recognize he was standing alone, without support.

"So, Edward, do you have less pride, less integrity, than these two females?" Calvin pointed at Danielle and Janet.

Edward held Calvin's gaze for the briefest moment before looking away. "Come forward." Edward walked closer woodenly and everyone smelled the sudden spike of fear.

[Mate, who bloodied her?]

Stephanie stepped forward and circled the three, looking them over, sniffing. [Edward and Janet.] She growled and continued to circle them.

The continuing silence was making everyone edgy. Calvin finally growled out, "What did you plan to do?"

Danielle whispered, "We just wanted to figure out if it was her."

Her. Not Shirley. "If Shirley was what?"

"Was. Was... Not normal."

"Why?"

"Cuz. Cuz. Cuz the Madam Alpha brought it up at council. There's gotta be someone in the pack."

Calvin felt Sampson's movement. [No, my friend. Not yet.] Sampson settled back.

"A bold assumption. It could have been someone I knew who is gone from us. Someone from our Madam Alpha's old pack. It could be just an idea, borne of the human's activities. Why Shirley?"

Danielle continued to answer. "She hasn't got mated and she's been to all the gatherings."

Calvin stroked Shirley's back as a tear ran down her face. "Our pack mate has searched for her mate, at every opportunity, and he has not presented himself as yet." There was no answer to that, so he asked another question. "And did she deny it?"

"Yeah."

"So what did you plan on doing to her if she had admitted it?"

Danielle gulped, "Well, um.."

Calvin glared at them. "Did you think you could beat it out of her?"

Danielle looked to Edward. "Uh..."

"Edward, do you have something to contribute?"

Edward looked at the ground. "Come forward." Edward crept closer. "What were your plans for your packmate? Answer."

"Figured she'd like it if she just did it with a male," he mumbled.

Some of the females gasped. Stephanie growled.

Calvin's voice went low and hard. "You intended to force her?"

"We just wanted to scare her," Janet said, "Tobias said.."

"Stop." Calvin, Stephanie, and Sampson looked for him. He was in the back, on the edge of the pack.

Calvin turned Shirley to face the others. "Shirley, have you had sex with any of the males?"

Looking scared, she nodded.

"Healer." Sharilyn looked up at the summons. "Is it possible to scare someone out of an attraction to someone of the opposite sex?" Everyone looked confused.

Sharilyn stammered. "N, n, no, my Alpha."

"Can you beat someone out of an attraction to the same sex?"

"I can't imagine.. well, no."

"Mate." Stephanie's head whipped around. "Remind our pack. Did you grow to like the males that raped you? Did you feel more favorably towards the male sex?"

The growl rumbled up from deep in Stephanie's chest. It was all the answer anyone needed. All the females understood, as did most of the males.

However, many of them heard her quiet admission. "Sometimes, well, I sometimes wish they were still alive."

Severely startled, Calvin whipped around to look at her. "Mate?"

Stephanie gave a feral, toothy smile. "Because now I could kill them myself."

Calvin expelled a held breath and looked out over his pack. "Danielle, you will learn to make Shirley's favorite dessert, and make it whenever she requests it, for the next two months."

"Janet. Edward. You got this idea from Tobias?"

Janet swallowed and nodded. Edward mumbled, "Yeah."

"The two of you will perform Shirley's duties for the next three months." Shirley helped keep the den, vacuuming, dusting, washing windows and drapes.

"Tobias.."

"Who is it? It's someone here."

Sampson took a deep breath. It was time to be counted. He stepped forward and said, "It's me."

It was obvious they hadn't thought of him. There were a number of exclamations of surprise. Some of the males looked disgusted.

Tobias sneered. "And you let him be Beta."

Calvin chuckled, putting Shirley back between him and his mate. "It's not as if it impacts his work."

"Tobias, for your continued transgressions against werewolves and this pack, you are hereafter forbidden from servicing any female in season or from taking a mate."

The entire pack gasped in shock and murmurs were heard. It was about the worst punishment a werewolf could be given.

The wolves parted again, leaving a clear aisle between the Alpha and Tobias. Tobias' face was red and he was practically vibrating in anger. He was breathing deeply just before he exploded. "I challenge you!"

Calvin smiled, indulgently. The last time Tobias had challenged him he had been weakened by poison. This time he was at full strength. Tobias wilted slightly at the image of his strong, confident Alpha. But there was no taking it back.

Calvin approached his mate. [Do not interfere, little one.] She had taken Tobias down on the previous challenge when it appeared he would win. Calvin took her face in both hands and kissed her before turning back to his challenger.

Two wolves raced to the circle, harrying each other along the way.

And the battle began. Claws. Teeth. Snarling. They shifted between wolf and wolfman as they closed and parted, grappled and feinted. Everyone was keeping watch with interest. Stephanie and Sampson moreso. Both had landed blows and drawn blood. Tobias got enough momentum to knock Calvin down. Stephanie inhaled and tensed. Sampson braced for action. But Calvin twisted, slipping out of Tobias' grasp. Calvin grabbed his arm and wrenched it behind him. Roaring, Tobias pulled away, dislocating his own shoulder but taking Calvin off balance. Tobias landed partway on him, muzzle open, teeth headed for Calvin's throat. Calvin, having both hands free and working, jammed one into Tobias' windpipe and the other into the side of his face. Calvin's hands ended with claws.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers
12