For Silence's Sake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

Tobias tried to suck in air through a crushed and lacerated larynx. His blood poured down on Calvin's neck and upper chest. Calvin held him away as he snapped, weakly, one last time, at Calvin's throat.

Tobias fell to the side and twitched twice before falling still.

Calvin, Alpha of Ross pack, stood, covered in the blood of his challenger, tipped his head to the sky, and roared.

He looked at his mate, this Betas, his pack. "As werewolves, we prize strength, look for it in our leaders. But with strength comes responsibility. To protect the weak, care for the pups, and the old ones. Beyond that, an Alpha looks to his pack's happiness. All of his pack."

It was quiet. No one spoke.

"Do you understand?"

A chorus of 'Yes, Alpha' was heard.

"Return to your duties." As the others began to disperse, Stephanie and Sharilyn checked on Shirley. "Is she badly injured?"

Four wolves began gathering wood for a pyre.

"Scratches, Alpha. She'll be fine." Sharilyn escorted Shirley back to the den.

"We should inform the other Alphas, the council."

-

Lyssa tried to hide her irritation every time someone wanted to talk to her about the same sex mating resolution. She hadn't brought it up. She had no vote. Did they think she held sway over the council? Did they think she could change their minds? The representatives were generally older and of relatively high status. And they would take their cues from their Alphas.

But she continued to receive calls from members of other packs, was called into conversations with members of Wyeth pack.

And she was trying to find out if anyone could send to Em, if he could hear anyone. She was trying to find things to help channel his projecting. She tried to figure out how to spend some quality time with her mate.

Lyssa was getting overwhelmed.

Emmett tried to figure out how to help.

Emmanuel would only stand still for testing for a very short period of time. As a young pup, he had a short attention span and would start squirming after only a few minutes and they had to let him go. They had started with the males, thinking a werewolf of the same sex might be able to communicate with him. To date, they had had no luck.

He was in his own bed, which was still in his parents' room. Lyssa was propped against Emmett on the couch and his fingers were in her hair. He massaged her scalp, dropped his hands to rub her neck for a bit, then back up to her scalp. She was groaning in pleasure at his attention and he was happy to feel the tension leave her body, pleased to hear her heart slow. It took him a couple of minutes to realize she'd actually fallen asleep.

And, while he had wanted them to find comfort in each other this night, she hadn't been sleeping well. So, he put her to bed, slid in behind her, and held her close. He smiled as she sighed and snuggled up to him.

-

Phil had settled into a mood of resignation.

The Foster Alpha had informed his pack of the current resolution and, like all the others, was getting a lot of feedback on the issue.

Pauline struggled with speaking to their Alpha about her son since she knew the new resolution was integral to his happiness. But, there were many others taking up the Alphas' time by voicing their opinions. It was the report of an attack on some poor unmated female that sent her running. She clutched at the Alpha female when she found her. "You've got to help him. You can't let him get hurt."

"Take a breath, Pauline, what is it?"

Pauline swallowed and dropped her eyes. "Madam Alpha. Please. I couldn't bear to see something happen to him."

Mary looked at the fear in her pack member's eyes. "Phillip." Hopeful eyes looked up at her before looking away. Pauline nodded. "You're afraid he might be hurt because he hasn't mated?" Pauline looked up again, eyes beseeching. "But, he's young, he's..." The Madam Alpha dropped her own eyes and exhaled. "Ah. The rumors are true, then. He shows no interest in the females."

Pauline grabbed Mary's hand. "Please, Madam Alpha. I want him to be happy. I don't want him hurt. He's not a fighter. He won't tell me who it is. Won't call him."

"Are you telling me he found his mate at the gathering?"

"I think so. He was so happy the second night."

The Madam Alpha of Foster took on a contemplative look. Pauline knew she was sending to someone. "Ross brought him home. Late."

"And Ross brought the resolution. It has to be someone there."

The Foster Alpha entered the room. "There's been no call for him, Pauline. If there is another male, it could be the feeling isn't mutual."

"Why would they be late? Why would they bring the resolution? Can we find out who it is?"

Claude put his arm around his mate, sniffed her hair. "What would you do if you found out who it is?"

"Um, uh, Alpha. I..." Pauline sniffled. "I want my boy to be happy."

"We can't force a relationship. If a connection has been made, it must develop on its own, or fade naturally."

A tear fell to the floor. Pauline choked up. "There's been an attack."

"We protect our own but I can't promise he won't feel the effects of this."

Pauline ducked her head and sniffed. Quietly, she said, "I know. Thank you." She ducked out of the room.

Mary rubbed her cheek against Claude's chest. "How do you feel about this, mate? He is our pack."

"It's unsettling, Mare. I can't imagine it, myself. But, I have suspected. His interests toward our young females were half-hearted at best."

"Do you think there are others?"

"Perhaps in the past. Perhaps now. This is the test to see if the packs will accept it."

"Will we vote for or against?"

"It means the happiness for a pack member though it seems ... disgusting to me. We should take the temper of the pack."

Mary slid her hand under his shirt and ran a finger along the trail of dark hair from his sternum to his waistband. He went very still and his breath hitched as she said, low "Will you be as considerate of me?"

He growled as the blood rushed to the region just below her fingers. [What is it you would like, Madam Alpha?]

She curled her fingers into his waistband and pulled him backwards. When her backside hit the couch she stopped and gave him a lascivious smile. She unbuttoned her scarlet blouse and slid it down her arms. She undid her pants and dropped them to the ground. As she laid back over the arm of the couch her voice got rough. "Lick me. Then fuck me."

Claude looked at his mate, dark eyes flashing, dark hair arrayed behind her, sheer red bra and panties. And exhaled as his cock went solid.

He went down to his knees and winced at the tightness in his pants. He put his hands on her thighs and pushed them apart. The strip of fabric that covered her slit was damp. His face approached her and he inhaled deeply. [Luna, mate. You smell good.]

She cupped her breasts as she watched his tongue reach for her wet core. She felt his tongue take a long, slow, leisurely lick as he watched her eyes.

They closed, and she moaned, and he savored the taste of her. "Mmm, wonderful."

He slid two fingers into her as she rubbed her thumbs over her tight nipples. She got wetter still when she watched him lick her juices from them. [Not me you're licking, mate.]

He looked at her and she offered him a smile.

Claude dipped his head back down and did as she had commanded. He pushed the little strip of fabric aside and licked firmly.

Tasting her puffy outer lips, sweeping up her juices, flicking over her clit. She moaned, and twisted, and pulled at her nipples. He felt her legs tighten up and pressed his tongue more firmly to the swollen bud. He shoved three fingers into her sodden depths. She shrieked at the sudden intrusion and thrashed as the orgasm took her.

Before she could recover, he stood and thrust into her, groaning as he did so. She was tight, muscles rippling around him.

He pushed through the waning contractions, watching the writhing of his mate's body beneath him. He was tense, sweat rising on his body as he tried to hold out while trying to prolong her orgasm. Mary clutched at his arms, chanting breathlessly, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

She was gorgeous.

As the clenching of her muscles ebbed he set up a punishing rhythm, balls slapping against her bottom as he drove deeply into her.

She must have felt it because her hand dropped to where their bodies were joined. Her finger rode over his length as he pulled back and he felt the slight twist as she rubbed her clit. One more and he pressed deeply, roaring as he exploded in her depths. She followed shortly after, his name on her lips as she milked him dry.

Claude watched her head fall back, her breasts heaving in their red covering as she tried to get air into her starved lungs. Her eyes were half-lidded as she gave him a satisfied smile.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers
12