For the First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Will I finally take the big step?
1.2k words
4.24
25.5k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Christy7
Christy7
11 Followers

Every time I closed the door behind me I could feel how the world dissipated and I finally had the chance to be me again. After a long day at work, removing my clothes and getting ready for a long, long shower would be incredibly liberating. I would then fall into the routine of epilating my legs a little and shaving my face, yet again, to make sure I could look exactly the way I felt. After all a girl needs to look her best!

But this time it was different. As I was about to step into the shower, the phone rang. Hi, Chris, said the voice at the other end of the line. How are you doing? It took me a few seconds to realize who it was, it was very unusual for me to get any phone calls at all. Oh, very well Mrs. Lange, how are you? I said. My voice sounded a bit nervous and I certainly had reasons for it. It'd only been a week since I decided to show Christine to the world... sort of.

I'm doing very well too, Chris. Thanks for asking. There was a moment of silence and I had to fight myself in order not to hung up and just hide somewhere. Well... she finally said. I had a big dinner yesterday and ended up with a lot of leftovers and I was wondering if you'd like to share some. I mean, I know you work really hard and probably don't have much time to cook for yourself... unless you have plans, of course. Sure, I said, not entirely confident. Oh, great! I'll bring everything over. Is seven OK for you?

When the conversation finished I was in a bit of a pickle. I was looking forward to my weekend as Christine but I didn't want Mrs. Lange to be uncomfortable around me, specially after what happened last time.

So, I took a quick shower and then performed one of the fastest clean ups in human history. My place was certainly not ready for visitors but I managed to get it into a presentable state. Minutes seemed to drag and I was ready to just get a jacket and leave the apartment when I heard someone knocking on the door.

I opened it slowly and was quite glad to see a big smile on Mrs. Lange's face. Can I come in? She said. Oh, sure, I said, moving clumsily to a side.

After helping her to set up the table I started to feel very uncomfortable. She kept trying to start up a conversation but I really had nothing to say. Eventually, she said, to be honest Chris, I thought I was going to be lucky enough to see Christine again.

I must have looked very confused because Mrs. Lange walked up to me with a comforting smile and said, it's OK sweetie. I don't think you get to be around other people too often, I mean... as her... Then she lead me gently to the couch and caressed my hair. Do you mind if I style it? She said. I managed to mumble a yes, lost in a trance.

It's almost past your shoulders now. I always thought it looked cute on you, she said. Where can I find your brush? In my bedroom, I said, with my eyes still closed. It took her some time to come back and when she did she handed me a dressing gown and told me to change into that. You have a very interesting collection in there, she said with a smirk.

*****

Back in my room I started to undress. I had a funny feeling in my stomach thinking about what Mrs. Lange had said. But my thoughts were interrupted when she asked if I was ready. When I walked back into the living room, I noticed that not only had she brought my hair brush but also this bag I had that contained all my make up.

Her big smile sure was comforting and I had to close my eyes when she started working on my hair. I would pretend not to notice whenever her soft fingers would touch my ears, unintentionally, or when her hands stayed at the nape of my neck for a tad too long.

A soft moan came out of me and before I could do anything about it she held me softly. Easy there girl, you might be misreading my intentions, she said and stopped brushing my hair to arrange it into a high pony tail. You look so cute, now turn around so I can work on your face, she instructed.

When I did I was still unable to look at her in the eyes. You have beautiful skin. I bet you take good care of it, she said, before applying a light base. Then she told me to close my eyes and I could feel how she would carefully apply some eyeshadow and highlights on my eyelids. Open your eyes and look up. Eyeliner and mascara followed and I was amazed at how patient she was. Make up for me was usually more of a sprint than a marathon but she made sure every detail was perfect.

She would compliment my features every now and again and luckily I had done my eyebrows the day before. When it was finally time to apply some lipstick she gave it to me and told me to do it myself. She grabbed my hand mirror and placed it in front of my face. When I was about to start, I couldn't. I don't think I've ever seen myself like that. It was so natural looking it seemed to me that I was looking at the real Christine for the first time. Go on, sweetie, we still have a lot to do.

I was shaking and was very careful with it. After all I didn't want to ruin everything else Mrs. Lange had done. Now, lets get you into something nice, she said as she held my hand and walked me to my bedroom. We don't want to over do it today hun, so pick something comfortable, she said.

It didn't take me long to go for a knee high white skirt with a flowing hem and a long sleeve black top. She suggested a pair of sandals with a low heel to show off my painted toes, which until that point I'd forgotten about. She laughed loudly when I blushed.

Now, lets get ourselves some wine and start with our dinner. Shall we? she said as she let me walk in front of her. You've been practicing that walk, haven't you. I would say you need to add a bit more hip to it, but it's good as it is. I was feeling more and more embarrassed.

What kind of wine do you have? she asked. Oh, I don't have any. I just have some whiskey and maybe some rum. But I also have orange juice if you prefer that. Oh, no, she said. We can not have dinner with that. And yes we can certainly have some whiskey later but we can not start our night that way. Remember it's just us girls in here. It looks like we may have to go and buy some.

Christy7
Christy7
11 Followers